The OF Girl Ch. 211-220

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
12.1k words
4.79
36.5k
37

Part 22 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,019 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes voyeur and exhibitionism, MF, handjobs, amateur porn, and anal.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 211

"Becca, I didn't think you were home," Gemma said, looking over her shoulder at her roommate. You were laying with your back to the back of the couch and Gemma was still clinging to you, so Becca was only really getting an eyeful of Gemma's back and maybe a bit of her butt.

"I wasn't," she laughed. "I got home fifteen minutes ago and you two were going at it in a slow fuck on the couch and were so into each other you didn't even hear me say hey when I walked in. Since then I went and got changed, came out here and you two were still fucking, so then I made myself a drink, drank it, came back here and you two were talking."

"Oh my God," Gemma grumbled.

"It's fine," Becca waved you both off. "No big deal. Charlotte and I have banged on that couch plenty of times and been walked in on. I'm surprised it hasn't happened with you yet."

"Well, OK," Gemma said.

"So, you two going to keep going or what?" Becca asked. "Cause Char left me hanging last night and I wouldn't mind jilling off watching you two at all."

Gemma turned back to look at you with an 'I don't even know how that answer this' look. You shot her the same one back, then one that was more 'If you're OK with it, I'm OK with it.' You got an 'Are you sure?' back, and nodded slightly.

"Fine," Gemma said, turning back to Becca. "You can watch, but from the chair over there. No touching or trying to jump in."

"Oh, wasn't planning on it," she smirked as she sauntered through the living room to the indicated chair, stopping to drop her pants before sitting down buck naked. You'd seen her naked before on several occasions, or at least partially naked, but it was still a little thrill. Becca was a striking woman with her sharp feminine features mixed against her boyish short haircut and her strong build. "If we ever get around tothat, there's a bigger talk to be had first. And we'll need safewords."

"Tease," you said.

"No teasing, just promises," she smirked back.

Gemma rolled her eyes as she turned back to you and kissed you softly. "You sure?" she asked quietly.

"After the morning I've had? This doesn't even crack the top three Big Things that happened."

Gemma cracked a grin and kissed you again, and then the two of you slowly got rotated so that you were on your back and Gemma was on top.

"He's been in you this whole time?" Becca asked. "Fuck, that's hot."

"Getting a good view?" Gemma asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Fuck, yes," Becca said as she spread her legs and slowly ran her fingers across her pussy lips. You couldn't get a good look at it from your position, but you could see her face and tits just fine and her nipples were rock hard and standing out. "Seriously, Gem. You have a great ass."

You smirked and ran your hands down Gemma's back to her ass and teased pulling her cheeks apart but didn't.

"Oh, you naughty bastard," Becca laughed, fingering herself a little faster.

You slid your hands back up to Gemma's sides and held her softly. "Ignore her," you whispered. "Do what you want."

"What I want is to make love to you," she said and kissed you long and soft as she began to hunch her hips, grinding you inside of her.

For the next ten minutes or so, the three of you softly grunted and moaned as you each made slow, inch-by-inch gains towards your orgasms. Gemma really did want to make love to you, slow and warm. When she wasn't hunching or circling her hips to work your cock, she was arching her back to slowly slide back and forth on you as she fed you her tits. And when she wasn't doing that she was just resting with her chest pressed to yours, squeezing you inside of her with her abdomen and Kegels.

"I love you," she whispered again between moans.

"I love you, too," you smiled back.

She shifted a bit higher, getting her tits in your face, and you felt your cock pop out of her. It stood up straight and Becca moaned in the background at the sight. Gemma reached back and pushed it back into position, nudging it into the notch of her cunt, and then sliding back on. But she only went until the head was inside of her, and then she slid back off, and then back on.

"Hoooooly fuck," you grunted as Gemma fucked you with just the entrance of her hole.

"God damn, you filthy Aussie," Becca moaned softly. "Fuck him with that hole. You'll gape so fucking good after that."

Gemma ignored Becca and kept doing what she was doing, closing her eyes and gasping softly at the feelings rolling through her as your cock plunged in and out of her over and over. You busied yourself with her breasts, gobbling the bounteous cleavage, kissing her all over. Tasting the sweat from her underboob as eagerly as you suckled her nipples. You went to your favourite spot on her, just at the corner of her underboob and inner cleavage, and sucked hard, marking her as yours again.

"Yesss," she hissed and drove down hard on your cock as she came.

She breathed deeply as her orgasm flowed through her, and then slowly blinked back to focus as she smiled down at you. "Love you," she said. "What will get you off again, baby?"

"Can I make a request?" Becca asked.

"No promises," you said.

"Reverse cowgirl, leaning back," Becca said. "God, I want to see that cock plunging in and out of you as your tits bounce, girl. You are such a fucking goddess."

You smirked a little. "I don't disagree," you said.

Gemma got off of you and remounted in the position, exposing her entire naked front to Becca as she leaned her hands back on your chest. "Happy?" she asked.

"You say that like you're not enjoying this," Becca said.

"OK, maybe it's hot," Gemma said. "Pinch your nipples, you voyeur slut."

"Mmm," Becca hummed.

You, unfortunately, couldn't see anything in the current position other than Gemma's naked back and part of her ass pressing against your pelvis. Not that that entirely mattered when Gemma started bouncing on your cock. Your orgasm finally started to rise, your sixth of the day, and you got Gemma to brace her feet on your legs and you started to fuck up into her.

"Holy fuck, you two look like real pornstars," Becca moaned.

"That's it, you spying bitch," Gemma gasped. "Finger fuck that cunt. Put another one in. Yes! Like that, four fucking fingers. God, love, you're fucking making my pussy roar. Becca, don't stop pinching your nipples. John, don't- don't stop- ooh, fucking... Becca, you better come because he's about the blast inside of me again."

"Fuuucking hell," Becca keened, and you could only guess she was coming.

"Do it, love. Come in me. I want to feel it again. I want to feel your love. God, I love you. Do it. Do iiiiit," she called, and then you exploded inside of her and she sat down heavily on your hips, your cock pushing deep into her as your balls felt like they spat out dust and shrivelled up into empty raisins by the time you were done.

"Holy- Fuck," you panted heavily.

"God, it's leaking out around his cock," Becca laughed. "That's fucking hot."

"Either get us a cloth or get ready to lick it off his balls," Gemma said.

Becca staggered to her feet and headed to the kitchen. "When I suck those balls, I want them full and fresh," she laughed. She threw a pair of wet cloths from the kitchen at us, lounging in the doorway for a moment. "You two are fucking wild," she said. "And hot as hell. But now, I need a nap."

As Becca stumbled down the hall towards her room, Gemma slowly got off of your finally-deflating cock and put one of the wet cloths to her pussy. "That really was wild," she grinned at you.

"It was," you agreed. Then you reached out and took her hand. "I'm so fucking happy right now."

"Me too," she grinned. Then she looked down at your messy cock and balls and glanced towards the front door before shrugging and dropping to her knees beside the couch. She took your dick back between her lips and started to clean you off with her mouth.

"Lof 'oo," she mumbled with your cock in her mouth.

You laughed and ran your fingers through her hair, pulling away from her face. "Love you, too."

Chapter 212

It felt strange to have so much to talk about, and yet be unable to actually make any decisions or really even get too far in the conversation. You and Gemma got dressed - or, rather you got dressed and Gemma put her dress back on - and you cleaned up and sprayed air freshener in the living room before heading to her room.

The two of you sat in her bed, 'fully' clothed and cuddling as you talked. About school. About possibilities. About how you wanted to introduce each other to your families, and how those families might accept your whole three-person relationship. Gemma especially wanted you to meet her cousin Birdie, who was her best friend, while you realized that you wanted less to introduce her to your old high school friends and more to rub her and Sabrina in their faces. Your high school friends were kind of dicks - your college friends, on the other hand, were good people and were going to lose their minds with how happy they would be for you.

You talked about pets, and what sort you might want in the future. Gemma was a dog person, and so were you, but you had a feeling Sabrina might be a cat person. Then again, you could also see Sabrina being happy having some giant bull mastiff or great dane to walk around, so it was another thing to check with her. Pets shifted to kids, which got awkward quickly and was definitely a three-person-necessary conversation.

And then the two of you took a nap, still holding each other, and you woke up to Gemma kissing you softly with a little smile on her face. "I love you," she whispered quietly.

"Love you too," you said. It felt like it should have gotten repetitive, but it just felt sogood to say.

"Want a drink?" she asked.

"Sure," you nodded. "Water would be great."

She grinned and slid off of the bed and went out into the hall. After a moment you heard voices, and then the voices got a little louder. You were just sitting up more and sliding to the edge of the bed when Gemma came storming in, no water in sight, and slammed the door.

"Ugh!" she grunted.

"Whoa, hey, what happened?" you asked.

"It's Lucy. Again," Gemma said. "She made a comment about the living room smelling, and somehow she decided it had to have been us, and she said some shit and I said some shit."

"Gem... itwas us," you said.

She gave you a look. "That's not the point."

"Would you like me to try and handle Lucy myself, help problem solve with you, or just sit and listen?" you asked.

Gemma opened her mouth to say something but then clicked it shut as she narrowed her eyes and stared at you with a quirk on her lips. "I don't know if I should feel blessed or annoyed at how reasonable that question is," she said.

"Hey, I'm dating two women, I've gotta learn a little something now and then," you said.

She rolled her eyes and got back on the bed with you. "None of the above," she answered your question. "I just want to forget the last three minutes."

You wrapped your arms around her and pulled her close, and she sighed softly.

"Sabrina and Katherine wanted to know if we'd both meet them for dinner," you said quietly. "Now that Katherine knows about the three of us she's excited to meet you."

"She's not going to try and sleep with me as well, is she?" Gemma asked, the teasing grin on her lips audible.

"Not that I know of," you said. "But thatwould be pretty hot."

"You would think that," Gemma chuckled.

"So dinner?" you asked.

"Yes, absolutely," she nodded.

"OK. You should probably text her about what to wear. They're buying new dresses I think."

After a moment Gemma sighed and sat up. "Well, now I need to get all dolled up."

"Don't go," you groaned, holding onto her arm.

Gemma smiled and let you pull her back into your grip. "Fine. Five more minutes," she said.

Five minutes turned into twenty, but Gemma did end up getting up to get herself put together. You watched her throughout the process, silently smiling to yourself as you watched her. She would flash you smiles and glances, but you didn't say anything. She did send a text to Sabrina, and then went rummaging in her luggage and pulled out a dress and put you to work ironing it when she confirmed you did, in fact, know how to iron.

By the time she was ready to go, spinning in place in the middle of her room for your approval, you knew you were cutting it close.

"OK, let's go," Gemma nodded. Then she hesitated and smirked. "You haven't checked your phone, have you?" she asked.

"No," you frowned, realizing it was over on the side table.

"You should before we leave," Gemma said.

You picked it up and turned it over, seeing you had a couple of messages. One set was in the group chat between you, Gemma and Sabrina and was the girls discussing clothes for the night. The other was from an unknown number and was an image. When you opened it you were treated to a picture of Becca - this time it wasn't just her boobs, it was a full front as she lay on her back on her bed. Her legs were spread a bit and her knees pulled back. Her pussy looked flushed and slick like she was horny and wanting a fuck, or had just been fingering herself.

"Holy shit," you said.

The message with it said,'Thanks for the inspiration. Hope this puts a smile on your face ;)'

"She asked for your number to send that," Gemma said.

"And you let her?" you asked.

Gemma shrugged. "You've already got other pictures of her, of Becks and of Tasha. What's one more?"

"Weirdest relationship ever," you sighed and chuckled.

"And you wouldn't change a thing," Gemma said.

"No, no I wouldn't," you agreed, taking her hand in yours.

Chapter 213

The twins tried the joke on Gemma. You saw it coming as soon as you both walked into the restaurant and they were wearing very similar dresses in a gorgeous burgundy. Sabrina had followed your request and they both had drapey, flowy garments that left their backs bare but stayed tight and high in the front.

When they both stood to greet you, the one who came to you grinned and said, "Hi, baby," and pulled you into a kiss. You snuck in a brief feel of her breast with your thumb, disguising it as touching her side for anyone who was glancing towards you all, and you felt the little extra bumps of nipple piercings.

She was still smiling when she pulled back from the brief kiss, one eyebrow just slightly raised as her eyes glinted playfully, knowing that you knew she was Katherine.

Meanwhile, Sabrina was pretending to meet Gemma for the first time, making a show of hugging her. Gemma looked at you over Sabrina's shoulder with a look, and you shrugged, and she rolled her eyes and pulled back from the hug and planted a kiss on Sabrina, who was surprised and then kissed her back.

Then Gemma really did hug Katherine. "It's so nice to meet you," Gemma said. "Sabrina was so excited that you were coming down to visit."

"Thanks," Katherine grinned, "It's really nice to meet you too. And God, I swear I'm not hitting on you, but you're so gorgeous."

"Thanks," Gemma chuckled back, and then she leaned forward. "And I forgive you for this morning. Did he hit the spot?"

Katherine blushed and nodded. "Definitely, and thanks."

You got into the booth. Sabrina had picked a Pho restaurant, mid-ish scale, a couple of blocks from her place that she had tried take-out from before. The decor was nicely subdued, and the restaurant itself wasn't terribly busy so there was enough noise in the place to cover your own conversations, but not so busy that you felt crowded.

"How did you know?" Sabrina asked Gemma as you sat beside her while the twins sat on the other side of the table.

"Easy," Gemma said. "I know the smell of your shampoo."

"I used her shampoo," Katherine pointed out.

Gemma shrugged. "Then it was a lucky guess. And I think a mistaken kiss would be the least of our problems, wouldn't it?"

The embarrassed look on Katherine's face as she flushed made the three of you chuckle.

Dinner was... well, it was delightful. You already knew that Katherine was just as personable and bubbly as Sabrina was and enjoyed spending time with her, and Gemma immediately picked up on the same vibe. The conversation mostly focused on the twin's childhood and teenage years as they took turns embarrassing each other, but you and Gemma chipped in some of your own stories. Katherine had lots of questions about Australia, but Gemma was pleasantly surprised it was more about the music scene and a couple of popular Aussie television shows rather than the usual questions about kangaroos and koalas and deadly animals.

The girls all laughed when you ordered chicken wings, which were supposed to be an appetizer, rather than a bowl of pho, and you told them about a terrible first date you'd had back in your first year of university where you'd had the brothy Vietnamese soup for the first time and it hadn't sat well with you. Ever since, your stomach complained when you tried it, so you avoided it.

Gemma commiserated that she had a similar reaction to shrimp, and Katherine agreed on seafood putting her off a bit even if she could eat it if it was the only thing available. Sabrina just laughed, claiming she clearly had the strongest stomach since she could eat anything.

By the time the dishes were being cleared, someone was playing footsy with you under the table and none of them were showing signs it was them. Other than that, the four of you were into your second bottle of wine and just enjoying the conversation. When Sabrina announced that there was a pub she wanted to go to, it was an easy thing to agree with and you all split the dinner and walked a block over to the pub. Gemma walked with her hand in yours, and you felt a little uneven without Sabrina on your other side as she walked just ahead of you and Gemma with her arm looped with her sister.

Lots of eyes turned to watch the four of you as you entered the pub and went and found a table. While you'd been decently dressed for the Pho place, the four of you were a little over-dressed for the new location, but none of the girls seemed to care. The new table was square and you all sat on your own side, but you had Gemma to your left and Sabrina to your right, with Katherine across from you. You picked up the first round, ordering a round of Gemma's current favourite Brambler at the bar and bringing it back. That got the girls talking about cocktails they liked, and what was popular in different places where they had grown up and were going to school.

Throughout the night, as each of you got a round for the table, the conversation flowed and shifted easily. A couple of times every hour a guy came to the table, asking if he could buy one of the girls a drink, trying to flirt or carve them away for a chat, but each time the girls turned him down by indicating that you were their boyfriend. Even Katherine, who checked that that was OK with the others once the guy had left dejected.

"For that sort of thing, absolutely," Gemma said. "You can use him as an Excuse Boyfriend any time you need. But I'm already sharing him with one of you, I don't think I could handle both of you."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,019 Followers