The OF Girl Ch. 261-270

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you start daydreaming about having sex in the office?" you asked Gemma with a little grin, still playing with her boob through her shirt.

"Second day," Gemma said. "I was too busy trying to retain everything the first day."

"What did you imagine?" you asked her.

"Just jilling myself off," Gemma panted and then flashed you a little smirk. "I didn't start daydreaming of an encounter with you until at least day four."

"Naughty," you laughed.

"What about you?" she asked.

"I was daydreaming about both of you minutes after I met you," you admitted. "Though I wasn't thinking about doing something in the office until at least the second hour."

That made Sabrina bark out a laugh from under the table, and she took that opportunity to leave your cock to just her hand and move over to Gemma. She pushed your blonde girlfriend's skirt up her thighs and spread her legs, then pushed her face between them. You caught a delicious view of Gemma's pussy with her panties pulled to the side before Sabrina's lips sealed over them.

"Fuuuck, Sabrina," Gemma groaned. "This is so bad."

Sabrina did her best to keep stroking you, but her main focus was on Gemma, so you mirrored what Gemma had done to you and pulled her face towards you by her chin and kissed her. "Do you want to suck my cock while you get eaten out in the conference room?" you asked.

"Uh-huh," she grinned lopsidedly.

You stood and pushed your chair back from the table, bringing the slick head of your cock up to just within an inch of Gemma's mouth. She looked at it and licked her lips, then looked around the room in partial wonder. The lights had dimmed out in the hallway and the orange glow of the sunset off the windows of the other buildings was the main source of light, casting the entire room in that yellow-orange haze. She looked back up at you and pursed her lips, blowing you a kiss, and then opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of your cock and slowly dragged them over the ridge and off.

"Fuck," you grunted, making her smirk again.

Gemma started to slowly bob on your cock, holding it steady with the fingertips of one hand as she traded between matching your gaze and closing her eyes from the pleasure she was feeling from Sabrina. She ran the fingers of her other hands through Sabrina's silky dark hair as your other girlfriend lapped and licked and kissed all over Gemma's cunt. Then Sabrina added a pair of fingers to the mix, slowly inserting them into Gemma and wiggling them around before returning her tongue to the mix as well.

"Mmmmmf," Gemma moaned around your cock.

You softly gathered up her blonde hair and got it back in a ponytail behind her head, keeping it out of the way for her, but she took that as you wanted a faster blowjob and she went a little loose, allowing you to direct her head.

"Fuck, I love you," you groaned as you started to fuck her face lightly.

She grinned around your cock and since you were in control now she took her hand from where it had slipped to your hip, and her other from Sabrina's shoulder, and started undoing her blouse. Soon her silky black bra was on display, and she quickly popped her breasts over the top of it in a lewd exhibition of her wonderful charms. You immediately reached the hand not in her hair down and pawed one of them roughly, feeling her already hard nipple brushing against the palm of your hand.

With herself revealed, she reached down under your cock and started to gently tease your balls, but between the sexual activity and the location you felt yourself starting to edge towards an orgasm. You quickly pulled away, leaving Gemma with her mouth gaping open a little as she breathed hard.

"Sorry, too close," you said, leaning against the conference table for a moment.

"It's OK," she laughed, and then her body rolled forward a little bit as her expression got a little dreamy. "I am too. Sabrina, just like- Yeah, do that again. And... yeahyeahyeah... Ffffuuuuuck-uh." Gemma shuddered through her first orgasm.

Sabrina pushed Gemma's chair back from the table so that she could raise up more, grinning like a fiend as she continued to wiggle her fingers in Gemma's snatch but looked over at your cock. "Mmm, that looks tasty," she grinned.

"So do you," Gemma panted. "John, hop up on the table."

Gemma directed you and soon you were sitting on the table with your legs over the edge, and Gemma had bent Sabrina over to push her mouth onto your cock. This let Gemma pull Sabrina's skirt up and over her ass and pull down Sabrina's thong, and she quickly buried her face between Sabrina's buns and thighs repaying the favour.

"Ooooh, God yes," Sabrina moaned, stroking your cock and biting her lower lip hard as she looked up at you. "For a chick who wasn't really sure about being into girls a few weeks ago, Gemma is fucking good at eating pussy."

"I just love tacos, OK?" Gemma chuckled from behind Sabrina. "Especially this one."

"I love your taco too, baby," Sabrina laughed. Then she licked her lips and kissed the underside of your cock. "And I love this big sausage too."

"Then show it you love it," Gemma said. "You little fucking office slut."

"Takes one to know one," Sabrina said, then started blowing you with those wonderful eyes watching your every expression, milking every ounce of pleasure she could for you.

Chapter 265

"God, you two drive me crazy," you said.

Gemma and Sabrina both had their skirts pulled up to their waists and their underwear down around their knees. Gemma was in stubby one-inch heels, while Sabrina had kicked off the flats she wore around the office at some point. They were both bent over the edge of the conference table, their asses pointing back at you, and were holding hands as they grinned over their shoulders.

"Who are you going to fuck first, John?" Sabrina asked, wiggling her smaller butt at you.

"God, love, I want your cock in me so badly," Gemma said, matching Sabrina's motions and smirking as she tried to entice you.

"No, I want his cock way more," Sabrina said, laughing a little as she played the game. "My pussy is absolutely dripping after sucking your big, hard cock with my little mouth."

"Love, my clit is on fire for you right now," Gemma crooned. "And I might scratch the table, my nipples are so hard. I need to feel you stretching me out."

"I'm going to squirt all over the office carpet as soon as you put it in me," Sabrina said.

"I want you in my ass after you fill my cunt," Gemma said.

"Hey, no fair," Sabrina said with a change of voice, pouting a little.

"Sorry," Gemma said, giving a soft smile to her and then leaning in and kissing her. "Over the line."

"Thank you," Sabrina said sweetly, her mild frustration dissolving. "You two can do anal in the office another time."

"Another time?" you asked. "The only reason we're doing this now is a fluke."

"Fine, if there's another time, you two can do anal," Sabrina clarified. "Now, can I get some cock in me or what?"

"Just give it to her," Gemma said to you. "If you don't she'll start getting bratty."

"You love it when I'm bratty," Sabrina said and stuck out her tongue.

Instead of answering, you stepped forward and gave Sabrina a swift smack on the ass that left a pink handprint on her cheek for a moment. Then you palmed both her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, spreading her wide open, and used your hips to get your cock into position.

"Oh, fuck yes, Daddy," Sabrina moaned as she felt your cock at her entrance.

"I thought choosing you first meant you weren't going to be bratty?" you asked, pulling away slightly.

"No!" Sabrina pleaded. "I'm sorry, John. No Daddy talk in the office."

"Good," you said and plunged your cock into her about halfway with a grunt.

"Uuungh, fuuuck," Sabrina groaned, laying her face against the table as her mouth fell open and she panted at the feeling of your cock inside of her.

"What happened to squirting as soon as he was inside you?" Gemma teased her with a smile, still holding her hand.

"He's not all the way in yet," Sabrina panted.

For your part, Sabrina felt extra tight and silky and you wondered if the situation was really making her horny enough to change how her cunt gripped you. Deciding to let her get accommodated for a moment, you slowly stroked out of her and then back into the same depth. At the same time, you leaned down over her and kissed at the crook of her neck, softly sucking on her skin right in that little erogenous zone she loved. She kicked one leg at the knee at that sudden extra feeling, and then again, almost like a dog getting a good belly scratch.

"You are such a horny bitch," you laughed softly in her ear.

"All for you, baby," Sabrina whispered.

You turned from Sabrina to Gemma, leaning over to kiss her and she met you halfway. Grabbing her ass as you started to make out, you slid your fingers into her crack and down to her pussy, teasing her lips with your fingertips and feeling she was as wet as Sabrina was.

"John-" Sabrina began, but you cut her off by suddenly thrusting into her the rest of the way, fucking her to the root of your cock and driving deep into her. "Awe, fuck!" Sabrina erupted, squeezing her eyes closed tight and arching her back up at you as she did, in fact, come when you entered her completely. It wasn't a massive squirt, thankfully, but it definitely dribbled out of her and down onto the carpet of the conference room.

"You beautiful, nasty perv," Gemma laughed, reaching over and sweeping Sabrina's hair out of her face.

"So fucking good," Sabrina panted.

"Well, now that she's gotten hers," you teased, slowly pulling out of her.

"No, please not yet," Sabrina pleaded, reaching back with her free hand and grabbing your arm. "Stay in me."

"Greedy slut," Gemma teased her some more.

"I am," Sabrina said. "I'm such a greedy, needy whore. I need John's cock inside of me every fucking day. Doctor's orders."

That made you laugh. "Which Doctor ordered that?"

"Doctor Love," Sabrina giggled.

"She sounds hot, maybe I should go meet Doctor Love," Gemma said. She was slowly wiggling her ass again, encouraging your fingers to blindly explore her from clit to ass.

"She is," Sabrina said. "She's got big ol' titties and sexy glasses that she looked over the top of when she's telling you what your daily dose of John-juice should be."

"Is this a regular fantasy of yours, or off the cuff?" you laughed.

"I think you should do a Doctor-Patient video for the OnlyFans," Gemma said, biting her lip.

"Oh, fuck, Doctor Daddy," Sabrina chuckled. "Where are you putting that stethoscope?!"

You rolled your eyes at that one and slowly gave Sabrina a couple of strokes now that she'd obviously come down from her orgasm.

"OK, Gemma's turn," Sabrina said.

"Awe, thanks for finally sharing, babe," Gemma said.

"Thanks for waiting," Sabrina said, and once you had pulled out she leaned over and kissed Gemma with a heavy dose of tongue. You took the opportunity to kneel behind Gemma, and she felt where you were and reached back to peel one ass cheek wide for you. Her cunt, shaved smooth, was already slightly flowered open with her arousal and her puffy lips were flushed and just that little bit slick from you manipulating her pussy with your fingers. You dove in, drilling your tongue into her and tasting her.

"He's perfect, isn't he?" Sabrina said and you could hear her smile.

"The best," Gemma nodded. "But even though I love his tongue, I sort of really need his cock right now."

"Fine, fine," you sighed dramatically, standing up and laying your cock between her ass cheeks. "Like this?"

"Little lower, love," Gemma said with a smirk as she looked back at you.

"Here?" you asked, pushing the spongy head of your cock into her crack and nestling it into the divot around her asshole.

"Yes, but not with Bratty McSlutface calling the shots," Gemma grinned.

Sabrina stuck out her tongue at Gemma as she made a face, but was surprised when Gemma leaned forward and caught her tongue between her lips.

"Guess it's going here, then," you said, sliding your cock down and stuffing it into Gemma's cunt in one long, slow stroke.

"Hnnnmmmngg," Gemma hummed her orgasm around Sabrina's tongue and lips as they began to make out again.

Chapter 266

"Hold on, take a picture," Sabrina said, leaning over to grab her phone from over where she had been eating dinner. She opened it and handed it back to you.

"Who is the picture for?" Gemma asked.

"Us, obviously. And maybe send it to Becks?" Sabrina suggested.

"Hah, OK," Gemma laughed. They hadn't moved from their bent-over position on the conference table, and as you stepped back a bit to get them both in the frame they both reached back and spread their cheeks in an extremely lewd display, showing off their assholes and cummy cunts. You'd only had one orgasm but had managed to swap between them twice during it by pinching your cock and moving quickly.

"Have I mentioned that I love you two?" you asked as you knelt down and framed the shot, then had to take another with flash since the light from the conference room windows was washing them out. "And I would even if you weren't both nympho pervs."

"Her," Gemma said, standing up after the photos and turning to lean her butt on the conference table. "I'm not a nympho, I just love sex with my boyfriend and girlfriend. Sabrina is the nympho."

"Guilty as charged," Sabrina said with a grin and dropped to her knees in front of Gemma and started licking your cum out of the Australian.

"Fuuuck," Gemma hissed, spreading her legs a little more to give Sabrina access. Then she motioned for the phone and you handed it over. "Fuck, that's so nasty," Gemma laughed when she saw the picture.

"Send it to Becks," Sabrina mumbled.

Gemma did with a smirk and a shake of her head, then set the phone down and leaned back until she was laying full on the table looking at the ceiling. "This is so fucking wild," she said.

"It's awesome," Sabrina mumbled.

"Totally hot," you agreed.

"Love, come up here," Gemma said, craning her neck to look at you. "I want you to fuck my face while Sabrina eats me out."

"No way am I fucking your face," you said. "It'll mess up your makeup too much and we're not at home."

"Fine, I want to blow you," Gemma said. "I want your wonderful cock still covered in the taste of me and Sabrina in my mouth and on my tongue."

You sighed, getting up on your knees on the conference table and shifting over to her. "Hard to say no to that."

She smiled up at you, taking your half-hard cock in her fingers and bringing you to her mouth. "I love you, John," she said with an open earnestness.

"I love you too, Gemma," you said back, hoping you could give her the same feeling she could give you. She took you in her mouth and began to softly suckle and suck, closing her eyes as she enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure at the same time. Her breasts, still popped out over her bra and hanging from her half-undone blouse, were right there so you grinned and softly began teasing them with your fingertips, drawing circles without getting beyond the edge of her areola.

Sabrina's phone pinged with a notification, and Sabrina stopped eating out Gemma to check it and then started cackling.

"Becks asked if this is where she thinks it is," she said. "I'm telling her 'Maybe.'"

Sabrina went back to eating out Gemma, her nose pressed to your blonde girlfriend's clit as she smiled with her eyes up at you, but the phone went off again quickly.

"Hah!" Sabrina barked a laugh when she checked the message. "It's just a bunch of emotes. Swearing face, angry face, swearing face, eggplant, squirting water." The phone pinged again. "Oh, this one's a photo!" She giggled and then turned it around to show you and Gemma, who took her mouth from your cock for a moment.

The picture was obviously a selfie taken by Becks. She was sitting on a couch, completely naked, and had a dildo in her pussy but wasn't handling it. Instead, she was flashing you the finger through her phone.

"God, she needs a boyfriend," Gemma laughed, then went back to sucking you off.

"She says she was in the middle of a movie when we sent that, and now she doesn't know if she'll finish it," Sabrina laughed as another message came through. "She also says to spray a load on Gemma's face for her."

"No she didn't," Gemma said, again popping her mouth from your cock and looking down at Sabrina in shock.

"OK, she didn't," Sabrina giggled. "She just said make sure to get another load out of John in her honour. I added the face part."

"Filthy little slut," Gemma grunted with a grin, going back to your cock but using her leg to pull Sabrina back to her cunt.

Once you were fully hard and halfway to your next orgasm, Sabrina and Gemma switched places so that Gemma could clean Sabrina. Then, as you got close to the end, they both got on their knees and tag-teamed your cock until you groaned and busted your nut, your orgasm bubbling up so hard you felt it between your eyeballs. You managed not to spray their faces, just covering their tongues, and Sabrina handed you her phone to take another picture as they both held your cum in their mouths and stuck out their tongues a little without dribbling it on their clothes.

You took the picture, snorting a little at how ridiculous they were, and then they made a show of kissing each other and passing your cum back and forth between them.

"We have work to do still," you reminded them. "We don't have time for a round three."

"Fine, fine," Sabrina said as their kiss ended and they both swallowed. "We need to clean up, though."

Gemma put her boobs away, and they both walked to the washroom hand in hand, their laughter echoing down the hallway. You managed to get your cock away and clean yourself up without needing a washroom yourself, then you set about cleaning the mess - which mainly consisted of the takeaway dinner garbage the three of you hadn't cleaned up yet. You were just returning to the table again and wondering if you needed to do something about the dribble on the carpet when Sabrina's phone rang.

Seeing that Becks' face popped up, you decided to answer it. "Sabrina's phone, Daddy speaking," you said with a smirk.

"Fuck, um, hey Daddy," Becks said on the other, panting. "Are you three really doing it in the office?"

"We finished a few minutes ago," you said. "The girls are cleaning up."

"Fuck, that's hot. You three are insane," Becks gasped.

"Are you still playing with yourself, Becks?" you asked.

"Mhmm," she grunted.

"Thinking about my cock?" you asked with a little grin.

"Mhmm," she grunted again.

"What position am I fucking you in?" you asked.

"Missionary. Deep dicking me," she said.

"And what's Gemma doing?" you asked.

She hesitated. "She's sucking on my tits," she said.

"And how about Sabrina?"

"She's tied up and not allowed to play with herself," Becks said. "She's getting cucked."

"Are you ready to come?" you asked.

"Fuck, please Daddy?" Becks mumbled.

"Do it. Come," you said.

Gemma and Sabrina were just coming back from the washroom and heard you say that into the phone. Both of them gave you confused looks and then almost at the same time their eyebrows shot up as they realized what was happening.

"Oooooh, fffuuuuuuuck," Becks moaned into the phone loud enough that the girls could hear.

Sabrina took her phone from you and put it on speaker. "Was that a good one, Miss Lusty?" she asked.

"Fuck you," Becks panted on the other end. "I didn't plan this."

"Don't worry, baby," Gemma said. "You can have phone sex with John all you want."

There was a long pause on the other end, and then a sigh. "That... might be nice," she said.