The OF Girl Ch. 261-270

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's probably how I know him, I took a couple of those classes last year," Sabrina nodded.

"Does Victoria go to school with you, too?" Gemma asked.

"I don't think so. It hasn't really come up, but I think she's from town and Corey met her while volunteering," you said.

"Hmm, OK," Gemma nodded. "So that's four, plus us?"

"Paul's brother Edgar might come along. He's a year behind us and in the Music program. He can be a little... aggressive in his opinions and doesn't like admitting he's wrong. Usually if you don't give him any attention he's harmless," you said.

"So in other words, don't leave Gemma alone with him," Sabrina grinned to herself.

"Hey," Gemma laughed. "I'm not that bad."

"You love to call people on their shit," Sabrina said. "I think there's a club full of comedians who pray every night that you aren't in the crowd."

"Just most of them," Gemma smirked.

"The last person who might be on the trip is Ollie, or Olivia I guess. She's in the debate club with me at school and a PoliSci major," you said.

"Oooh, now she sounds like fun," Sabrina said. "Is she any good at debate? I always thought about joining but it was on the same night as the Ballroom Dance club."

"You do ballroom dance?" Gemma asked in surprise.

"Well, I sign up for it every year intending to, but then I never end up going," Sabrina blushed a little. "Maybe this year."

"You have to bring her, John," Gemma said. "Don't let her not take advantage of school extracurriculars while she's there."

"It's on his debate night," Sabrina waved Gemma off.

"I'll make it work," you whispered to Gemma and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good boyfriend," Gemma smiled and patted your chest.

"Tell me more about Ollie," Sabrina said. "She sounds cute. Is she cute?"

"I mean, if you like short, stacked black girls with facial piercings," you said. "She loves punk music and is in a band, but they kinda suck."

"Does she have pierced nipples, too?" Gemma asked.

"What? I don't know," you said.

"You haven't slept with her?" Sabrina asked.

"No, I-"

"He was hopeless before us," Gemma said with a teasing giggle at you.

"Obviously. He never asked me out, he never slept with Ollie," Sabrina tutted, also teasing you.

"She's a lesbian," you said. "Very, very lesbian."

"Oooooh," both of them chorused.

"So what's a cool, punk lesbian doing hanging out with a bunch of chads?" Gemma asked. "She sounds awesome."

"I think I might actually know who you're talking about now," Sabrina said. "She has the piercings right at the bridge of her nose near the eye line, right?"

"Yeah, and an eyebrow stud and a lip ring," you said. "And she hangs out with us because she thinks the other PoliSci majors are posers, and she and Corey are friends and I'm one of the few people who actually takes Debate seriously."

"Well, it sounds like a solid group," Gemma said. "Anything other than Edgar that we should keep in mind?"

"I dunno," you said. "Try not to give anyone a heart attack with how beautiful you two are?"

Sabrina rolled her eyes while Gemma just smiled at the compliment. "I think you mean don't wear any too-skimpy bikinis or you might break their brains," Sabrina said. "And that's mostly directed at you, Gem."

"Harrharr," Gemma said, shaking her head. "So funny."

"You know, I'm kind of nervous," you said. "But also excited. And I can't wait to spend a weekend with you two on the beach."

"Me too," Sabrina said, setting down Gemma's foot after quickly blowing on the wet toenail paint. "I'm excited to make you blush like fucking crazy by making all your friends jealous."

"I'm just excited to know more about you," Gemma said, taking your hand. "I'm in love with you more than I ever loved my Ex, but I feel like I know everything and nothing about you."

You kissed her and she smiled into it. "I want you to know everything," you promised her.

"Me too," Sabrina said, crawling up onto the bed on Gemma's other side and kissing her cheek.

"God, I love you two," Gemma said with a big sigh. "Why couldn't you have both been born in Australia?"

"Pffft," Sabrina blew a raspberry. "Why couldn't you be born in the States?"

"Because, babe," Gemma said. "Then you wouldn't get tingles every time you heard my accent."

"Fair," Sabrina said. "My nipples are tingling. Want to check?"

Gemma leaned down and bit Sabrina's nipple through her shirt, making her bark out a laugh.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================