The OF Girl Ch. 281-290

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.3k words
4.84
22.6k
24

Part 29 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,042 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes ice play, MFF, arguments, a night on the town, and dirty dancing.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 281

"It'll be fun," Sabrina said as she walked arm in arm with you down the path back to the Air B&B.

"Hey, you know I like going out dancing with both of you," you said, glancing over to Gemma as she walked on your other side with her hand wrapped up with yours. "I just don't know how long I want to put up with those guys flirting with you."

"John, you know-" Sabrina started, but you interrupted her.

"I know, baby. There's no way you would do anything with them," you said. "At some point it'll start annoying me though."

"Just don't string them along, Sabrina," Gemma said. "A little teasing is whatever, butI'll be annoyed at some point too."

"OK, OK," Sabrina said. "I'll stop teasing them. But going out to meet them at a club is good for Paul and Edgar, too. Those two both need some wing women."

"I heard that," Paul said from up ahead of you.

"You were supposed to," Sabrina called back to him with a grin. She'd slipped into the banter between the guys easily. You could have sworn it would be Gemma who would have been able to do that more, but for some reason she was a little more subdued and Sabrina was a little more extroverted, than your expectations. "Anyways, hopefully we'll be able to find some hot lesbian for Ollie, too."

"I don't need any help, you skinny bitch," Ollie laughed from behind you.

"Says you," Gemma got in on the teasing. "How long has it been since you've been in a relationship?"

"Oh, harrharrharr," Ollie said. "That's a classic one - lesbians don't hook up, they move in together."

"Hey, she could do better than that lesbian comedian at Mosche's club," Gemma chuckled.

The lot of you had headed back to the Air B&B together, and once you hit the house the air conditioning wasglorious. Everyone scattered, needing to get themselves cleaned up, and you had to feel a little thankful that you'd gotten there early and had been able to choose the master bedroom for the three of you because that meant you had a private washroom.

A quick, cold shower helped refresh you, and then Gemma was soaping up your cock.

"Now?" you asked. "We're supposed to be heading out for groceries."

"We bought everything for the breakfasts," Gemma said. "I already talked with Ollie and Brent about it. We just need to buy an ice cream cake for tomorrow night to cover dessert."

"OK," you said, and let yourself exhale and relax as your girlfriend stroked your cock slowly and started kissing your chest.

"Hey, you started without me," Sabrina said. She'd headed to the kitchen when you got back and she entered the washroom with her top already off and a plate in one hand with three tall glasses filled with ice and water. She set her makeshift tray down on the sink counter and quickly untied her bottoms and then entered the glassed-in shower and handed you and Gemma each a glass. "Drink up, you need to hydrate after all that sun."

"Yes, Mom," Gemma teased her, but still took a long sip as she kept it out of the spray of the shower.

"That's 'Mommy-Baby' to you," Sabrina laughed, dipping back out of the shower to grab her own glass and take a drink.

Soon the three of you had drained your water but were left with cups of ice.

With a little smile, you fished one of the ice cubes out of your cup and softly touched it to Gemma's shoulder. That made her shudder for a moment and then groan happily as she pressed into the feeling. You teased the quickly melting ice across her reddened skin and across her clavicle, and then down her chest to her breast. She sniffed in a breath at that and then exhaled through her lips with a soft hissing sound as you teased it over her nipple.

"Mmm, does that feel good, babe?" Sabrina asked, fishing an ice cube out of her own glass and holding it to Gemma's belly.

"God, yes," she hummed. She did the same thing as you two and got an ice cube in her fingers and pressed it to Sabrina's back and trailed it down.

"Mmmm, that tickles," Sabrina wriggled with a grin.

Soon the three of you were teasing each other mercilessly with the ice. Gemma's sensitive breasts, both her nipples and the soft underside of her tits, got a lot of ice. Sabrina's nipples got some too, though Gemma focused her efforts by sliding it down between Sabrina's buttcrack. You weren't left out either - your nipples got teased by both girls, as did your cock. The feeling of ice on your hot, hard shaft was weird but not bad. Ice directly on your balls wasn't actually that bad either. You did wriggle away from Gemma teasing your ass crack as well, though.

Then, of course, Sabrina escalated the situation as she ran another ice cube down Gemma's stomach and over her mound, all the way down to her pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck," Gemma grunted and you looked down and saw Sabrina was now fingering her. And the ice cube was gone.

"How's that feel?" Sabrina asked Gemma.

"Put one up inside of you and find out," Gemma moaned.

"Daddy?" Sabrina requested, turning to present her ass to you as she leaned in and started licking the water from Gemma's chest and continued fingering her.

"God, sometimes I think you might actually be evil," you laughed as you gave Sabrina a little spank. Then you got one of your last ice cubes and slid it between Sabrina's thighs, teasing her with the cold. Eventually, you raised it to her pussy lips, icing over both of her labia along with her clit hood, though you spared her trying to actually apply it to her clit. She was moaning as she continued to lick Gemma's chest like a horny little puppy or something, but those moans turned to full-throated groans as you slipped the ice cube inside of her.

"Oh, fucking shit fuck," Sabrina groaned.

"Yeah, bitch," Gemma grunted. "Now you get it."

"That's actually pretty nice," Sabrina moaned. "I could see doing this more often."

"Naughty freak," Gemma laughed.

"Our naughty freak," you grinned.

"Yours," Sabrina nodded and kissed Gemma, then turned to you. "And yours. Now, what would happen if you put your cock inside me while I had an ice cube up there?"

You had a feeling you were about to find out.

Chapter 282

"God, yes baby," Sabrina moaned as you fucked her fast and shallow, her pussy lips spreading wonderfully as you looked down at where your cock was spearing into her.

"Stop hogging him," Gemma complained, reaching around Sabrina and tweaking at her nipples.

You had gotten out of the shower to continue your play and now Sabrina was laying on top of Gemma with their pussies stacked, allowing you to swap back and forth between them. It was a kind of heaven, getting to look at both of your girlfriend's pussies while fucking them.

"Stop being so jealous," Sabrina groaned as you continued to thrust into her. She wriggled from the pleasure you and Gemma were raining on her.

"Iam jealous," Gemma giggled, grabbing Sabrina's tits more firmly.

"Sorry, love," you said as you pulled out of Sabrina and dropped your hips a little so you could enter Gemma. Your Australian girlfriend gasped in pleasure, but Sabrina gave you an exaggerated pout as she used the fingers of both hands to spread her cunt lewdly. That just gave you an opening to drop a wad of spit down onto her pussy and then use your thumb to tease her hole and up to her clit.

"God, I love getting fucked by you two," Gemma moaned.

"Shhh," you hushed her. "Not so loud, Gem."

"Why not?" she said, but did drop her voice. "Why shouldn't your friends know how much of a fucking sex god you are?"

"How would you like your friends to know what an absolute slut you are when you're riding my cock?" you pointed out.

That made her hesitate and bite her lip as she looked over Sabrina's shoulder at you. "OK, point taken," she laughed.

"I don't care if my friends know," Sabrina gasped. "My sister already does."

"You say that now, you little kink," Gemma said. "But that's because you want his cock back inside of you."

".... OK, maybe," Sabrina giggled.

You rolled your eyes and swapped pussies again, making Sabrina moan softly. Then you bent over her to kiss her, your lips and tongue sloppy with hers, and then she shifted to let you bend lower to kiss Gemma the same way. This made you change your cock angle in Sabrina and she used her hips to fuck up at you in little rabbit humps.

"She's getting close," Gemma smirked at you as your kisses ended. "Hold on." She pushed you back lightly and you pulled away from Sabrina, making her pout a little again, but Gemma used her larger size to throw Sabrina around the bed a bit and soon Sabrina was on her back on the bed, her legs still spread before you, while Gemma was on top of her facing down, crushing her tits to the thinner girl's chest. Gemma put a hand over Sabrina's mouth, and another on her throat, before looking back at you over her shoulder. "Fuck her good, love."

You ran the slick head of your cock up and down Gemma's slick pussy lips that were presented to you in doggy style before tilting down to re-enter Sabrina. Your brunette girlfriend moaned loudly into Gemma's hand, letting herself go a bit now that she was muffled.

"Hey," you said, patting Sabrina's hip. "I'm not joking about this - no squirting. We don't have any change of sheets for the rest of the weekend."

"Mfff Mm-mm," Sabrina mumbled through Gemma's fingers, which translated loosely to 'Yes, Daddy.'

You fucked Sabrina hard and fast, the sounds of her moans and groans music in your ears even though you could barely see any of her. All you needed were her eyes though, and while Gemma was choking her and muffling her mouth she was also kissing the side of Sabrina's face and whispering dirty things in her ear. That let Sabrina stare up at you with her big, expressive eyes as she inched closer and closer to her orgasm. You also had the fantastic visual of Gemma's ass, and since you were trying to get Sabrina to come without squirting you didn't do the pinching thing she liked and instead grabbed onto Gemma's meaty ass cheeks and massaged them roughly.

Sabrina came with a long, muffled shout that you were pretty sure included some 'Daddy!' comments but was all mumbled together into one long string of wordless noises. Thankfully you'd straddled the line with her correctly and she didn't spray the end of the bed but still had a good, solid orgasm that made her toes curl and her eyes squeeze closed.

You continued to thrust into her but slowed down so she could work her way back from the peak, and when her toes uncurled and her legs fell softly back to the bed you pulled out of her tenderly. Once you were clear you didn't want to wait any more and you quickly moved higher, getting one foot up onto the edge of the mattress and fucking into Gemma.

"God, yes, love," Gemma grunted, turning to look back at you again with a piercing gaze. You ran your fingers through her gorgeous, if currently slightly messy from the shower and lack of proper drying, hair and gripped her near the scalp, pulling her head back. "Fuck me, love. Fuck me."

"Mmm, your turn," Sabrina grinned as she continued to catch her breath. She bit her lip and reached up, putting both hands around Gemma's neck and starting to choke her back. You felt Gemma's cunt clamp and flutter when she did that and you knew that Gemma had talked herself into this with all the dirty talk she'd been whispering to Sabrina.

Your blonde girlfriend was slamming her ass back at you to meet your thrusts, her tits still pressed down on your other girlfriend, as she quickly worked towards her own orgasm and yours. If you'd been at home you probably would have started teasing her asshole at that point, getting a thumb just inside of her at least, but that would have probably made her ease towards a squirt of her own and the goal here was tonot ruin the bed.

Instead, you paused your thrusts for a moment and got your other foot up on the edge of the bed as well, leaning over her and fucking down into her more in a true mounted position. This let you put your lips next to her ear and you kissed her there and then sucked on her earlobe softly.

"Come for me, Gem," you whispered to her. "Come for me and I'll fill you up. I can't resist you."

"Ooooh, loooove," she whimpered softly through her lips as she started to come hard, slamming her hips back at you one more time to get you as deep in her as she could.

"Goood, Gemma," you moaned into her ear as you matched her with your own orgasm, pumping a hot wave into her.

"God, I love you both," Sabrina said, tilting up to kiss your cheek and then Gemma's chin, which were the only things she could reach from her position. Gemma was coming down quickly and you let her hair go, which let her drop her head. Sabrina kissed her on the cheek as well. "Now, I'm super happy getting dogpiled by you guys, but you're heavy and it's getting hard to breathe," Sabrina laughed.

That made you laugh as well, and you pulled out of Gemma with a wetschlorp sound as the mix of juices in her had a moment of suction. You helped Gemma roll off of Sabrina and breathed deeply as your two girlfriends snuggled together.

"I think I need another shower," you said, looking down at yourself.

"Go, baby," Sabrina said to you with a soft smile. "We'll shower in a bit. We need a little girl time snuggle."

"Alright," you said, thinking you wouldn't trade this for all the world. They looked so fucking good together. You leaned down and kissed them both on the cheek. "Love you," you said.

"Love you too," they both chorused softly.

Chapter 283

Of the three of you, it was definitely you that started blushing the most as you left the master bedroom and headed for the stairs only to be met by Ollie applauding for her open doorway.

"Damn," she said with a teasing smirk as she shook her head. "Wouldn't have guessed you had it in you, John."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," you said. "I told them to keep it down."

"I mean, a little afternoon delight is one thing, but 'don't squirt because we only have one set of sheets?'" Ollie chuckled. "That's some wild shit."

"Oh my God," you groaned, laughing and covering your face with one hand.

"Hey, it's a reasonable ask," Sabrina said, following you out of the room. "I had to do laundry like four times a week when we first started dating. Now I own three different sets of sheets."

"Same," Gemma said, though she had the courtesy to be a little embarrassed by the conversation. "He just... brings it out of us."

Sabrina snorted hard at the innuendo and grabbed Gemma, kissing her.

"Please tell me the others are out doing the groceries," you said.

"Yeah," Ollie said, still smirking. "The boys all went out and Victoria is downstairs reading."

"Oh, no," you groaned. "Did she hear us, too?"

"I mean, I don't know for sure," Ollie said. "I think she was down there most of the time, so possibly not."

"Wait, how loudwere we?" Gemma asked.

"Not, like, super loud," Ollie said. "I could hear you muffled in my room, but we're adjacent. Sheprobably couldn't hear you downstairs."

That led to a quick check of what could and couldn't be heard on the upper floor as you and Sabrina were sent back into your bedroom to make fake sex noises while Gemma and Ollie listened from the different rooms. Sabrina, of course, tried to make them into real sex noises and you had to fend off her hands as she tried to get into your shorts as you both grunted and moaned.

"Well, Ollie could definitely hear us," Gemma reported. "And you can hear decently clear from the main bathroom too. Corey and Vic might be able to hear if we're extra loud, but Paul and Brent probably won't hear anything."

"Oh, good," you said with a heavy dose of sarcasm. "Only three of my friends will hear me having sex."

"Five if the guys go to the bathroom," Ollie teased you.

"Oh nooo," Sabrina said dramatically. "We're going to have to go to a sex shop and buy some proper gags."

That set the four of you to laughing, and you thought it was a joke, but as you were heading down the stairs and the guys arrived home with groceries you found out that it wasn't. They went and wrangled Victoria from the living room couch and soon they were headed out to Sabrina's convertible rental, laughing secretively and refusing to tell the guys where they were going. You weren't sure if Victoria was getting swept along or actually wanted to go, but you saw Corey check in on her before they left and she seemed to assure him she was OK.

You helped the guys unload and put away the groceries, and then as Paul, Brent and Edgar all disappeared to clean themselves up or do... whatever they were doing, you and Corey started dinner.

"I can't believe Victoria went with the girls," Corey shook his head, smiling a little as he found a cutting board in one of the cupboards and took it out. The plan for the night was cheeseburgers, home fries and a salad, and you were going to make up the meat patties while Corey made the fixings as he had bought fake meat patties for himself and Vic.

"Gemma and Sabrina can be pretty convincing," you said with a smile of your own.

"I can tell," Corey said. "Like I said before, I think they are pretty great and the three of you seem to get along really well. But still, Victoria going to a sex shop? I never would have thought it was possible."

"Well, Sabrina might tease her but it's all in love, and Gemma will help reassure her," you said. "And hey, maybe she'll come back with something interesting for you two."

"Oh, God," Corey laughed. "I don't even know what to expect."

"I'm not saying I know what you guys are like, like that," you said. "But, uh... just FYI the walls aren't that thick upstairs."

"Oh, God," Corey had to turn away from the tomatoes he'd been slicing to cough his laugh into his arm. "How did you figure that out?"

"Ollie gave us a standing ovation while you guys were out," you admitted.

That set Corey to laughing as he tried to apologize but couldn't get it out.

By the time the girls got back, each of them carrying a little brown unmarked bag, you had the outdoor grill fired up and were just waiting for it to heat up to put the meat on. Sabrina met you with a sweet kiss and a wink, and Gemma kissed you longer and surprised you by bringing your hand up to her chest to grope her tit through her shirt as she fed you a little tongue.

Ollie held back a second before following them inside. "Your girls are wild, but fun," she said to you.

"They weren't too much for Vic, were they?" you asked.

"God, no," Ollie said. "Fuck, we've known Victoria for almost three years and I've never heard her talk so much. Gemma might literally be her best girl friend already. And she actually bought a couple of things and didn't even blush at the counter."

"Good for her," you said, feeling really proud that your Australian girlfriend was making such a good connection with the shy, sweet girl. "I see you made a couple of purchases too."

"And I got the number of the chick who was working behind the counter," Ollie smirked, fishing out her receipt from the bag and showing you the back where a phone number was written in black permanent marker. "Had to show your girls that I didn't need a wing woman after all."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,042 Followers