The OF Girl Ch. 281-290

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up?" you asked as you got closer and saw that the brothers were arguing.

"Nothing," Edgar said.

"He thinks some chick might hook up with him," Paul said. "He wants to bring her back to our place, but he's sleeping on the couch in the basement and wants me and Paul to give up our bed. And that's definitely not happening."

"Fuck, talk about being an asshole," Edgar growled. "What about you, Ollie? Mind taking the couch for a night?"

"Dude, all the power to you to hook up, but there's no fucking way you're fucking in my bed," Ollie said. "What's wrong with the basement couch?"

"Are you kidding me?" Edgar asked.

"Fair," Ollie shrugged.

Edgar's gaze turned to you.

"Don't even ask, dude. There's three of us in our room," you said.

"Gah!" Edgar threw up his hands in frustration.

"What's wrong with her place?" you asked.

"She doesn't want to go to her place," Edgar said. "I think she might be a local and live with her parents or something."

"Puh-lease tell me you aren't hooking up with a high school girl with a fake ID right now," Paul said.

"I-" Edgar started, but hesitated. "No, she talks about going to State. She can't be in high school."

"I dunno, dude," Ollie said. "I might try and get a look at her license or something. Last thing you need is Daddy Dearest coming looking for you."

"Oh, fuck you guys," Edgar said. "I'll just take her down to the beach or something."

"That actually sounds pretty romantic," Ollie said. "Just watch out for the sand."

Edgar shot the three of you a pair of middle fingers as he gave you all a deadpan look and backed away to go find his girl.

"That is trouble waiting to happen," you said.

"Whatever," Paul sighed. "He can make his own mistakes."

"How about you, buddy?" Ollie asked. "Any chica's looking for a tall, dark Nigerian roast tonight?"

"No," Paul sighed with a shake of his head.

"Let's see if we can fix that," Ollie said. "Come on."

You didn't want to ask where Paul would take a girl considering he was sharing a bed with Brent.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================