All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 031-040'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

Big head's up - my Erotica is powered by PATREON. I am hoping to be a full-time, self sustained Erotica Author by the end of this year and it can only happen through the support of the community who is enjoying my work! Check out my Patreon to read ahead on all my series and get a chance to interact with Polls that can help decide what other stories I write, or the direction of stories when I see a good place to get community input.

www.patreon.com/breakthebar

Cheers!

~Break.

General_OGeneral_Oover 1 year ago

Love the story please keep it going

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying the story. Damn, the only thing that's wrong is that I have to wait for more chapters to be posted.

Can't wait for the next one!

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Really fine story even if it is more in the romantic vein than I usually enjoy. In particular, it’s great that the Aussie bird won the day. Love your writing style and the fact you experimented a different viewpoint to tell this yarn. Great humour along with references to other people, events and culture.

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

Absolutely enjoyed the first four entries of OnlyFans Girl, it has been very fun and erotic read!

Were you inspired by an actual OF girl?

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

I think that of all of the stories you’re putting out right now, I’m enjoying this one the most.

I’m normally not bothered by typos, but the mix-ups between first and second person are a bit distracting. I’d like to see more effort put in towards making the perspective consistent, but the story is still fantastic despite all of that.

I’m looking forward to the next installment!

Reilly1225Reilly1225over 1 year ago

I agree with lastman. This should have been 1st person or third person POV. The confusion between 1st and 2d here is confusing and distracting from an otherwise excellent tale that is fairly well written

WrexscarWrexscarabout 1 year ago

How many second person Pov stories have I read?

1. This 1 to be exact.

I hate 2nd person pov. Yet I'm still reading this. Take it as a compliment as to how good this is.

I still hate 2nd person though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story.

Introducing Lucy is a great plot development.

John is doing the right stuff from tipping properly, massagimg Gemma's feet feet and putting all the truth on the table.

Moishe's dialogue with John in the litchen was hilarious! I chuckled out loud!

If I could give it six stars I would.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson11 months ago

Loving it so far. I like the her-roommate-his-ex twist.

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3310 months ago

Surprise, Surprise what is next in this multiple orgasmic group he has his hands or dick full. Good story what next?

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB10 months ago

I really enjoyed this “chapter”.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a great chapter. I'm loving this! Well done and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"non-binary" bullshit is always annoying, but as long as it's a minor detail it's fine. Drags down the rest of the story though.

jlarue1959jlarue19595 months ago

Great story line … you do an outstanding job with character development and interplay … love your witty writing style …😎👍🎈

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is an excellent story, with plenty of fun to keep it interesting. Thank you.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot29 days ago

I'm enjoying the 2nd read much more than the first. I must have been down with the flu or something and not enjoying much of anything. The flow of the story, and the characterizations are excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8025 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES