All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 331-340'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBar6 months agoAuthor

Hellloo folks!

OF Girl is powered by PATREON. Just like all my series, you can get early access to chapters along with the chance to occasionally vote on events in the series as our lovable Throuple decide how to handle their relationship, and who they might invite into their bed. Your support here on Lit, with votes and comments, is SUPER encouraging and I appreciate every one of you, but my ability to keep writing all of my series is based on the support of my Patrons!

Please consider checking it out. Patreon.com/breaktherbar

Cheers!

~Break.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander6 months ago

I love this story especially the lovey dovey stuff between the three main characters. Thank you for sharing your stories with us!!!

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwusses6 months ago

Poor Mosche. I like that guy. I love this story. It’s kind of out there in fantasy land, but plausible. Great job. Keep them coming.

ReadingRedReadingRed6 months ago

Great timing for this one, I really do enjoy this style there enough action and teasing to keep it hot but there's chill moments too in between like the banter and such is extremely well done

albertaboyalbertaboy6 months ago

Glad you came back with these three, sex is super hot but I really want to know what happens to them.

maddoggonzomaddoggonzo4 months ago

The whole storyline is really good, OK so some parts are unbelievable, but hey it's erotica not 'War & Peace' kepp it up and some of the curve balls you throw in now and again.

ArtfuldoggerelArtfuldoggerelabout 2 months ago

Killing it- cannot put this down, so thank you again and so much for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES