The OF Girl Ch. 041-050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You three sat together in the waiting room, making awkward small talk as other people were scattered around the sterile and yet cramped room. Then you got called into the back and were grilled about your sexual history by a nurse that had clearly seen and heard too much bullshit over the years to even care if you were lying or not. Then you had to pee in a cup, and she drew blood.

"And that's it," she said. "We'll call you in one to two weeks with your results."

"Wait," you said. "I thought I got the results by like... tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that's not how it works," the nurse sighed and just shook her head. "If we don't call you in ten business days, you can assume your tests came back negative. We'll email you the results if requested."

Fuck, you thought.

Two weeks.

You could wait two weeks, right? That wouldn't be so hard. You'd basically been celibate since last October, and now both Sabrina and Gemma were at least OK with oral.

It was a long think back in the waiting room, contemplating the teasing you were sure you were about to go through for the next two weeks by the girls.

Sabrina was the next to come out. As she sat down she pulled something out of her purse and slid her hand into your pocket, depositing it there. You raised an eyebrow and she whispered to you, "We are not waiting two weeks."

You got hard. Reaching into your pocket, you felt the soft, small piece of fabric and strings that could only be Sabrina's panties.

You looked at her, meeting her smouldering gaze with your own. Fuck, yes.

Gemma was the last out, and you and Sabrina stood to meet here. "You guys want to grab dinner?" Gemma asked.

"Sure," Sabrina nodded, and you agreed.

Once you were outside of the clinic, Gemma turned to both of you. "We're not waiting two fucking weeks."

You and Sabrina both burst out laughing.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my 'Technically We're Estranged' series for another Camgirl-related story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================