The OF Girl Ch. 431-440

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers

"I'm a lucky, lucky guy," you chuckled as you set the water bottles down. They weren't getting naked permanently, and as they started to pull on the comfortable shorts and sweatpants they wanted to lounge in for a bit you pulled out your phone and quickly shot off a couple of text messages before putting it down and stripping down yourself. You ended up in just a pair of shorts, while Gemma was wearing loose sweatpants and one of your T-shirts without a bra and Sabrina was wearing a tank top, also without a bra, and a pair of cotton shorts.

"Bed," Gemma ordered her and then gestured for you to follow. The three of you ended up lying down, you on your back and the girls snuggled up on either side of you, but you were still over the covers. "OK," Gemma said and then took a breath. "Today was a bad-good day, or a good-bad day. How are you feeling, love?"

Sabrina frowned a little and took a moment to formulate her answer. Your arms were around each of them and you rubbed her hip lightly. "I'm worried, but not overwhelmed," Sabrina said. "If the DA's office isn't willing to press charges then I should probably be fine on the civil suit overall. I'm more worried about what it could do to my law school applications if it drags on. I'm also worried that it will reveal that John and I are together since that would be pretty relevant and we haven't disclosed that, let alone all three of us. And I'm also worried that, if it goes on long enough, Joy and her Mom will overreach and find out about the OnlyFans and try to use that against me or put it in the public record somehow. Or just leak it online to hurt me, and us."

"That's a lot, and I'm so sorry you have to deal with it on your shoulders," you said softly, still rubbing her hip. "We're here for you."

"I know," Sabrina said, shifting a little closer to you as she hugged you.

"I just wish there was something we coulddo," Gemma sighed, reaching over and stroking Sabrina's cheek with her thumb. "That we could go on the attack somehow."

"Other than a perfect murder, I don't think we've got any options," Sabrina smirked. "Anything else would be more likely to blow back on me, or us."

"How hard would a murderreally be?" Gemma asked with a playful smirk. "There is that show, 'How to Get Away with Murder,' right?"

"Nope," you said. "Nuh-uh. Knowing you two, we'll get three episodes in and you'll have figured out your murderous plot and we arenot becoming those people."

"Fiiine," Gemma sighed dramatically and then smiled and kissed your chest.

"Tempting though," Sabrina said, scrunching her nose a little as she grinned. "If we're not watching that show; Castle?"

You kissed the top of her head, and then Gemma's, before getting up and crawling over the blonde to go fetch your laptop.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================