The OF Girl Ch. 441-450

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jokes on you, I never told you what the scene ideas were," Sabrina said.

"Oh, no," you and Gemma both groaned at the same time.

"For the first one I'm going to dress up as a clown," Sabrina said. "I've got the big red honky nose and the big shoes and everything."

"There's no fucking way," Gemma laughed.

"No," Sabrina giggled. "But now I do need to up my game. Good job, guys, I'm going to be distracted all morning."

"Oh, shush," Gemma said, taking Sabrina's hand and kissing her knuckles sweetly. "Work first, then work-play later."

"Yes, Mommy," Sabrina smirked.

"Don't you dare start that," Gemma said, giving her a little glare that made both you and Sabrina laugh.

Chapter 444

"I'm texting Eric," you sighed. "Just to make sure he knows where we're at."

"OK," Sabrina said. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor, half a dozen documents piled around her as she chewed on the end of a pencil. "Ask him if he can get together sometime tomorrow afternoon for final planning. We'll make dinner."

"Here?" you asked.

That got her to look up and then hesitate. "Um," she said, looking around. It wasn't exactly the cleanest it had ever been, and her camera equipment was out. "We can't do Gemma's because of Lucy. Do you think we could do yours?"

"I'll text Mosche to see if he'll be in or out tomorrow, and hint it would be great if he could give us a few hours," you said.

"Thank you," Sabrina nodded.

You started your texting, using it as a break from skimming documents. On the bright side, after all your keyword searching while digitising and sorting files at the internship, you were pretty fast at skimming both physical and digital copies for content. The downside was the sheernumber of documents included in the resource package for the mock trial.

"Ugh," Gemma grunted as she came out of Sabrina's bedroom. She'd been pacing as she read through the opening statement you'd put together with her, repeating it out loud to get it down.

"Which part?" you asked.

"The paragraph about how our client feels for the troubles of the plaintiff, but is bound to the contractual limitations around the payout," Gemma said. "It just sounds kind of... evil, coming out of my mouth? Like 'Thoughts and Prayers' shit. And I know it's literally true because not following the contracts down to the letter would open up so many issues, but it's also like - the company hasso much money."

"Holy fuck," Sabrina blurted out.

"What?" Gemma asked. "Am I being that soft?"

"No," Sabrina said, standing up and starting to pace herself as she flipped back and forth between two different pages. "Just- Let me read a second."

You and Gemma looked at each other, raising your eyebrows as you waited for Sabrina to piece together whatever she'd found. Gemma pursed her lips, and you gestured for her to come over to you at the kitchen table. She did, sitting on your lap and looping an arm around your shoulder for stability as she leaned in and kissed you softly.

"OK," Sabrina said, coming over and thrusting the papers she was holding. "Read this paragraph. And then read this one on this page."

You held the document as you and Gemma started reading. It was from the depositions of the witnesses of the accidents and seemed like just a general eyewitness account. Then, when Gemma nodded that she'd finished as well, you flipped to the other page. Another deposition, another account. Some of the details were different, but that was sort of to be expected in eyewitness testimony.

"I don't get it," you said.

"Yeah, I'm not seeing what you're seeing, love," Gemma said.

"The first one is the deposition of Mr Garret Smith," Sabrina said. "He's one of the first people who got deposed because he was identified in the police reports as one of the people to call it into 911. His account of things lands more on our side, with the signs of erratic driving right before the accident, and he performed CPR as a first aid responder before the ambulances arrive so he comes across as a really reliable witness. The other account is from Doctor Vivian Brookes, and lands on theother side, saying there wasn't any erratic driving or anything. But here's the thing - they were both in the same car."

You blinked. "What?"

"How?" Gemma asked.

"It was buried in the witness profiles," Sabrina said. "Garret Smith is going through a rough divorce with his wife but was only separated a monthafter the date of the accident. Dr Vivian Brookes isalso listed as separated, but not that she's going through a divorce. There's no way to know that they were in the same car except-" She flipped the document back to Smith's deposition. "For this one line here where he mentions leaving his wife in the car and being frustrated that she wouldn't come help even though she had medical training. I think Vivian was the wife, and she changed her story just to spite Garret and not let him look like a hero."

"Well... shit," Gemma said. "If it's true, we can straight up nuke Vivian as a reliable witness."

"And she's pretty much their strongest eyewitness to the actual crash," Sabrina said. "I mean, who expects theDoctor to lie under oath? Or to refuse to do first aid when her husband goes to help?"

"OK, we already have Smith on our witness list, and assume Dr Brookes will be on theirs," you said. "Let's note that we need to develop a new line of questioning for Brookes and keep going. If they hid one thing, there's bound to be others. We just need to make sure we aren't chasing red herrings."

"Good job, baby," Gemma said, standing up from your lap and grabbing Sabrina, pulling her into a kiss. "That's awesome work."

"Thanks,' Sabrina grinned, grabbing Gemma's butt and giving it a teasing squeeze. "Now, how about we wordsmith that 'evil' paragraph?"

The three of you got back to work, and you started looking more closely at where the inconsistencies were. The root of the case really came down to the clauses in the actual insurance contracts, so you focused on the names and circumstances to make sure they were airtight.

"I found a problem," you sighed, your heart dropping as you triple-checked the names involved.

Gemma and Sabrina had been sitting over on the couch, having finished the rewording issue and making sure it flowed well into the next paragraph as Gemma read it out loud. "What is it?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm pretty sure Jacobs' insurance contract is brokered by his brother-in-law," you said. "The contract itself is pretty airtight, but they can make a case that Jacobs just signed whatever was put in front of him trusting a relative and didn'tknow about the extra stipulations he signed on to so that his rates could get reduced."

"Shit," Sabrina said.

"Hold on, that might not matter," Gemma said, standing up and heading to grab her laptop from the bedroom. "It's a line of attack on us for sure, but if we can set up the right defence we could probably neutralise it. It shouldn't be that hard to find some case law about having acknowledged you've read the Terms of Service without actually reading it."

"Good idea," you said. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all, love," Gemma said with a grin. "You keep looking for those loopholes, I'll do the research."

"God, I love you two," Sabrina said from her spot on the couch.

"How long before you need to take a break and film?" Gemma asked with a smile.

"Any time now, probably?" Sabrina hedged and then looked at you. "Need a fuck-break, baby?"

"Let me finish going through the contracts," you said with a laugh. "And I'll be ready for whatever you want to throw at me."

"Clown nose and shoes it is!" Sabrina grinned.

Chapter 445

Sabrina was, thankfully, actually joking about the clown sex.

Her first idea was a scene where she, as Baby, did a lap dance for 'Daddy' and then rode him. It was a fairly simple concept and relatively easy to set up the cameras for. You would hold one so you could manage your PoV, and you set up a second one for some 'B roll' footage off to one side.

Gemma had set herself up working at the kitchen table, picking up where you had left off with the trial prep looking for likely methods of attack from the plaintiffs since she couldn't be practising the opening statements while you were recording. That did mean, though, that she was pretty muchright there and risking a loss in the friendly bet of whether she could ignore you and Sabrina or not.

Realistically, whoever won, you all won. Massaging Gemma for an hour would mean an hour of loving on every inch of Gemma's gorgeous, sexy body. Gemma taking a DP from you and Sabrina again would be yet another intense sexual experience with the two women you loved. No losers.

You got settled onto the chair, wearing a pair of slacks and a button-down shirt so that you could fit into the role that had slowly developed over time as 'Daddy.' He was some sort of a businessman, and successful since he had his own secretary (Miss Lusty) and was married to 'Darling' who approved of Sabrina's 'Baby' being a subby mistress. Part of you wondered when, and who, the next addition to the 'Kat18 Universe' would be, but that was for another time.

Sabrina nodded to you and you turned on your recording as she turned on the extra phone on the tripod, and then she got in view of both of them and clapped to make sure both of them would pick up the audio spike - that would help align the two when doing the editing later. Then she backed away off camera and started a generic playlist of 'Songs to Strip To,' though she had it on pretty low. She would go back in later when editing and layer in a second, louder version to properly balance the audio because you didn't want anything you or Sabrina said to get lost.

Then the scene started. You raised your PoV phone, panning up to show her from just over her lips to her ankles. She was wearing a slinky little dress that was definitely suited to going out to a dance club. It was black and covered her breasts in a halter top but left almost all of her back bare, and had a plunging neckline almost down to the belly button that showed off a little cleavage. With no bra underneath, it was sexy as hell, and the fact that it only came down about a third of the way down her thighs meant it was short enough you would have been making sure she was wearing panties before leaving the house. In this case, she had on a thong for the shoot.

"Hey, Daddy," Sabrina said, lowering the tone of her voice to the sexy, slightly raspy one she used for your shoots. "I'm so glad you came over! I've been practising really hard so I could give you this little surprise. I hope you like it!"

"Are you going to be dancing for me, baby?" You asked. She used a mild voice modulator for you in the recordings rather than you putting on a specific voice.

She grinned, half a smirk, and nodded as she played with the halter straps of the dress teasingly. "Mhmm," she hummed. "I know you like taking me, and Darling, and Miss Lusty out dancing, so I thought I'd teach myself how to dance with you even dirtier than usual. So just sit back and relax, OK?"

"Alright, Baby," you said. "Do your thing."

She giggled a little and grinned again, then bit her lip as she bobbed her hip to the beat. Then Sabrina started dancing.

You were reminded of the first time you'd gone to the dance club with her after you and Gemma had gone. Sabrina could move, but she wasn't quite as natural about it as Gemma. Still, as she swayed and moved, using more of her hips and dipping low to flash the camera her cleavage, then turning and shaking her bum in the dress as she teased lifting it higher, you couldn't help but start to get hard.

She was your girlfriend, she was smiling all the way up to her eyes, and she was having fun. Those last two were more important for making the scene good, but the first was what really mattered to you. Sabrina could be doing the most awkward thing in the world, and look like a wreck, and you'd still think she was gorgeous.

You glanced over at Gemma across the room and she was studiously looking down and away as she went through documents on her laptop.

Back to Sabrina, and she was slowly started to tease more and more skin. First, the halter cups over her tits got pulled aside, flashing her nipple and then entire breasts as she grinned and laughed. Then she swung her hips in a circle as she did a turn, lifting the dress up to flash her ass, and then her thong-covered mound.

The halter got undone, baring her little tits and firm nipples. She started to danceon you more than in front of you, starting into an actual lap dance. Grinding her hips. Pressing her tits against you. It was a little tough to keep the camera properly in frame and you spent most of your time focusing on getting a good shot. Then the dress got dropped completely, and she was wriggling her bare ass in your lap, and then straddling you facing forwards and grinding her thong-covered pussy against the hardness in your pants.

"Mmm, Daddy," she groaned, partially to you and partially to the phone mic. "I don't want to stop here."

"Then don't," you grunted.

Chapter 446

Sabrina undid your shirt buttons while continuing to grind on you, and then slid down to her knees and pulled your slacks off. She hummed happily as your cock rocketed up, freed from its confines, and she made a show of licking it all over for the camera and popping off the top of it with her lips before standing. She turned her back to you, bent over and lowered her thong, spreading one cheek lewdly to flash her pussy and asshole, and then giving herself a little spank.

At that point, you lost patience and you set down the phone, grabbing her by her hips and standing up to press your cock between her thighs and fuck into her.

"I'm not done," Sabrina laughed as she stood up and pressed her back to your chest, reaching to stroke her hand across the back of your neck as she slammed her ass back at you as you thrust into her firmly. Your hands slid up from her hips to her tits, grabbing them firmly and massaging her nipples.

"I didn't want to wait," you growled into her ear with a smile, still fucking into her.

"God, I fucking love you," she groaned. "OK, just- just for a minute."

You groaned happily, fucking her while standing, feeling your cock arch up into her tight confines. Sex with Sabrina wasn't any better than with Gemma, but it was different in all good ways. Her smaller build made you feel like you could do anything you wanted to her, and her encouragement to go along with that was sexy as hell. You let go of one of her breasts and slid your hand back down her taut stomach to her mound, finding her clit and diddling it.

You glanced at Gemma again but she wasn't watching you fucking.

"Fuuuck, Daddy," Sabrina moaned. "Just- we need to do the scene," she laughed. "Let me finish the dance.

"OK," you sighed, slowly pulling out of her as you shifted her hair away from her neck and kissed her on her spot right at the base of her neck. She moaned, reaching back and stroking your cock as you did that. Then you both took a breath, you sat back down, and Sabrina pulled her thong back up and you got the camera back in position. "Go," you said.

She did the bend-drop-spread move again, picking up where you'd left off, and then backed up onto you and danced a little more with your cock pressed between her little butt cheeks. Keeping the camera in a good spot was difficult again, but you improvised and circled it around to her front so she could open her legs and flash her pussy as she gave you a lap dance. Once you circled it back she stood and turned around again, straddling you once more. She used one hand to get your cock to her pussy entrance and moaned as she circled her hips, letting the camera catch the head of your cock pressing between her lips and over her clit, before she sat down onto you.

The whole dance had taken maybe seven or eight minutes, and the sex was another seven minutes as she slowly rode you - the point of the scene wasn't to be a big sex scene, but rather more of a palate cleanser between some of the intense scenes you'd filmed before. Sabrina bounced on your cock, whispering sexy little things to the camera, writhing her hips to stir you in her a little. You circled the camera around her again, palming her ass and spreading one cheek to the side with your free hand so it could get a look at her from that angle, and then brought it back around to watch your hand grabbing her tit as she fingered her clit while grinding your cock inside her. She came, though it was small without using any of her regular triggers, and then she pulled off of you and went to her knees and stroked you.

"Come for me, Daddy," she groaned happily. "Let me taste you. God, I love the taste of your cum. Put it all over my lips. All over my tongue."

You groaned and rolled into your own eruption, releasing five good spurts as she caught it on her lips and tongue.

Sabrina hummed and grinned, licking her lips more for herself than the camera, and then blew it a kiss. "And cut!" she called out, grinning as she stood. She winked at you and went to Gemma.

She waved low when she got close, trying to catch the blonde's attention. "Did you peek, baby?" she asked.

"Hmm?" Gemma asked, pulling an earbud out of her ear as she looked up from her laptop because she'd been approached. She looked a little surprised but broke into a bit of a smirk when she saw the state of Sabrina's face.

Then she squeaked as Sabrina pressed her cummy lips and tongue to her in a kiss. That initial moment of surprise washed away quickly though as she groaned and kissed Sabrina back in a messy makeout.

You, meanwhile, had sat back down in the chair as you caught your breath from your orgasm. The thing was, watching Sabrina bend over and kiss Gemma while naked had her butt pointed right back at you... and you really liked her little butt. It took maybe five strokes with a hand to get your cock hard again and you stood up, going over to them and pressing it right between Sabrina's thighs, pushing the head into her again.

Her moan, more than anything, had Gemma pulling back and looking over Sabrina's shoulder. "Again?" she asked with a smirk.

"I can't resist you two," you sighed. "So unless you want a go as well...?"

Gemma rolled her eyes, but half raised out of her chair and slipped her sweatpants down. "Come on then, love," she said. "Gimme that dick."'

Sabrina kissed her again and then moved aside so that you could grab Gemma by the waist and lift her up to sit her ass on the edge of the table - a much easier height for you to manage - and press your cock to her pussy.

"Lean back, baby," Sabrina said, brushing Gemma's hair from her face and to the side. "I'm hopping on for a ride since you took my pogo stick away."

Gemma snorted but grinned as she did just that, and Sabrina climbed up onto the table and lowered her pussy down to Gemma's lip.

"What a life," you sighed as you drove yourself balls-deep into your girlfriend.

Chapter 447

"Try it again, but this time smooth out the second half," you suggested. "You're getting a little too impassioned again. Remember what Garrison said about how the law and the facts are what matters in the case."

"I know," Gemma sighed, turning and tapping her script paper on her forehead. "I just get going and I feel like I should bebuilding into it, right? It's weird to give what amounts to a speech and be trying to just stay almost monotone."

"You can use inflection," you said. "You just don't want to seem like you'remaking a speech at all. Conversation, talking about the weather. That's what we want."

"Mmm," Gemma grunted softly, starting to pace again.