The OF Girl Ch. 441-450

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the round of sex had ended both the girls had headed into the shower to clean up while you had gotten the documents that had been scattered in order. They'd come out squeaky clean and gotten right back to work, and now you were helping Gemma with one last round of prepping her opening statements. Sabrina was back out in the living area poring over the evidence resources looking for more pitfalls or loopholes that had been missed.

Gemma took a breath, preparing to start again, but then let it out and turned, flopping onto the bed next to you heavily. "I don't want to fuck it up," she mumbled into the sheets face down.

"You won't," you said, rubbing her back. "What makes you think you will?"

"Nothing," Gemma mumbled. "But nothing makes me think I'll do really well, either."

"Please," you scoffed. "Gemma, you are one of the three smartest people I know that's our age. Sabrina is number two, and Ollie is number three."

Gemma snorted and rolled over closer to you, ending up on her back. She took your hand in both of hers and brought it up to her lips, kissing it softly. "How is she?" Gemma asked. "Heard anything lately?"

"They were getting together again back at school," you said. "But I haven't heard anything since we said we couldn't come. It would have been this weekend and obviouslythat wouldn't have worked. And I want all the time I can get with you."

"I wish I could say I'm sorry for messing us up," Gemma said. "But we knew this would happen going into it."

"I know, love," you sighed. "Anyways, I haven't heard anything from them so I assume they're hanging out in person and stuff."

"That's good," Gemma said. She'd pulled your hand down to rest over her heart. "Honestly, I can't wait for you to meet Birdie, love. She's justfun, and I think you and Sabrina will get along with her heaps."

"Not afraid she'll get a little jealous of your time?" you asked.

"No," Gemma said. "Well, maybe, but that just means she'll want to come visit us whenever she can. She won't hold it against you."

"Speaking of visiting," you said. "We should talk about where we're applying. We should be getting our LSAT results back any time now, and need to start getting our shit together."

Gemma nodded. "That's a conversation for all three of us though," she said.

"I know," you said. "But you're stressing out and I'm distracting you with something other than my dick."

Gemma barked a laugh and shook her head. "It makes more sense for me to apply to places here in the States," she said. "That's one person going overseas as an international student instead of two."

"I hear a 'but' in there," you said, and Gemma nodded.

"I love my country, John," she said. "Australia is... it's different from here. The US is great and all, but there's a different tone. I'd be fine living here, but I want you guys to get a taste of over there for longer than a week or two of visiting. Which isn't super fair, I guess, but-"

"Shhh," you hushed her, leaning down and kissing her gently. "Don't make excuses. You're allowed to want that even if it's not the most logical."

"Thank you," she said.

"I'm not opposed to Aussie law school," you said.

"You'd be leaving behind your friends and family," Gemma said.

"Which would be exactly what we'd be asking you to do if you came here," you countered.

"But I've done it before, now," Gemma said.

"For a year," you said. "And it led you to us. But that's different than swapping countries permanently. And let's be real, whichever one we choose for school, we're probably ending up there afterwards. And I don't think my friends and family would mind coming on vacation to visit us in Australia - it's more exciting than coming to the States for your friends and family."

"You only say that because you're from here," Gemma said. "Peoplewant to see New York, and LA, and the Grand Canyon, and all that stuff. Even if it's just cities and holes in the ground. Taking a trip to America is probably just as popular back home as someone from here taking a trip to Australia."

"OK, point taken," you said. "Here's a question, then. If we never happened, and we were just friends, and you went home and finished your bachelor's and were applying to law school - would you even be considering coming back to the US?"

Gemma pursed her lips as she thought about that. "I think so," she said. "But other than the longshot of Stanford or Yale, US schools would be lower on my list."

"What are the best Australian schools?" you asked. She was still holding your hand to her heart and you brought your other one over to stroke her hair and run your fingers through it.

"Melbourne is number one for sure," Gemma said. "Then I think it's National, which is in Canberra. Then the Sydney schools - New South Wales and Sydney proper. If my LSAT scores come back high enough I'd shoot for Stanford and Yale, and maybe a couple of others here in the US, but my main goal would be Melbourne."

"What's the drive time like between Adelaide and Melbourne?" you asked. "So we could go see your family and friends?"

Gemma smiled warmly, looking up at you with absolute love in her eyes as you mentioned going to see her family. "About a day's drive," she said. "Though, to be fair, a couple of my siblings have moved out of Adelaide. One's in Melbourne. Same with most of my high school friends."

"So weekend trips, not day trips," you said softly. "That doesn't sound too bad to me."

"Doesn't sound too bad to me either," she said. "But visiting your family would be something like sixteen or seventeen hours. And that includes Katherine - I can't see her being thrilled about her twin being on another continent."

"We would figure it out," you said. "Just promise me you won't just give in because you think the US would be easier, OK?"

"Alright," she promised with a nod.

You kissed her again, soft and comfortable. "OK, love," you said. "Let's try it again, huh?"

She nodded, sitting up and shaking out her hair, and then hugged you. "You are the best man I know, John," she said. "Thanks for changing my life."

"Thanks for changing mine," you said, hugging her back. It lasted a while, but that was OK. It felt good just to hold her and know she was yours.

Chapter 448

"Hey, Daddy," Sabrina said as she walked into the doorway of the bedroom, knocking lightly. "Darling called and said you were feeling pretty awful."

"Hey, Baby," you said, putting on a bit of a sick voice as you kept the phone steady, recording her from the bed. You were lying under the covers in the middle of the bed for the scene. "Thanks for checking on me, but you really shouldn't be here. You might get sick."

Sabrina scoffed lightly, coming further into the room and climbing up on the bed. It was a bit of a trick to keep her framed properly, but you were pretty sure you managed it. "I don't care if I get sick, Daddy," she said. "I care about you getting better. And if I do get sick then I'm sure you'll take care of me too."

"Of course I would," you said.

"Darling had to run out to grab some things," Sabrina said. "She thinks you need some cheering up though."

"She does, does she?" you asked.

Sabrina nodded, smirking a little as she scooted closer until she was snuggled right up to you. She was wearing a cute sundress that cut off about mid-thigh, and to make the camera angle work she needed to lay lower against you than she normally would, so you were still able to get a good shot of her bare thigh and the scoop of her neckline hinting at cleavage. "Your Darling cares so much about you, Daddy. I love how much she loves you, and I'm so thankful she lets me be yours, too."

"She's an amazing woman," you said with a smile, thinking of Gemma.

"The best," Sabrina agreed, her grin reaching up into her eyes. "Now, they say sugar helps the medicine go down, right?"

"Did you bring me something sweet?" you asked.

"Mhmm," she smiled and hummed, nodding. She took your free hand and brought it down to the bottom hem of her dress, leading it under and making a show of guiding your fingers to her pussy. When you drew it out there was an obvious sheen of arousal on them. The 'correct' thing for the scene was for her to guide them to your lips, but that wouldn't really work well with the PoV camera angle, so instead she brought them up to her lips and sucked on your fingers. "Mmm," she hummed. "I'm definitely sweet."

"Yes you are," you chuckled, still trying to keep a bit of hoarseness in your voice.

"You know, they also say laughter is the best medicine," Sabrina said.

"Are you going to tell me a joke?"

She shook her head. "I'd rather tickle you, but you're not ticklish. And you only laugh atdirty jokes so I think I know how to get you started."

"How's that?" you asked.

Sabrina bit her lip and grabbed the edge of the sheet, pulling it down to reveal that I was wearing a blank t-shirt but no underwear. She took my cock in her hand and started slowly stroking it hard. "Well, it starts like this," she said.

"Oh, baby," you groaned. "Are you sure you're OK with risking getting sick for this?"

"For Daddy's Dick?" Sabrina asked. "I'd doanything to make sure you were taken care of."

She started with a handjob, whispering dirty little limericks into the phone. You'd printed them off and taped them to the headboard behind your head so that she could read them off instead of needing to remember them all, though you had a feeling Sabrina would surprise you with some every once in a while. Things then progressed as she sat up and pulled her dress off, revealing she was naked underneath it, and she snuggled up to you again and told a couple of funny, dirty stories. You were fully hard by that point and as she stroked you she encouraged your free hand to wander, groping her tits and sliding over her bare skin all the way to her ass and around to her mound.

When she'd finally gotten a good laugh out of you, she transitioned, climbing over your leg and settling between your legs, starting on a blowjob. It was slow and lazy, with lots of teasing, and even though you were keeping Sabrina's eyes out of the shot you knew that she was enjoying herself immensely. Every look between the two of you was electric.

Eventually, things had to come to a head - literally - and she slurped your orgasm out of you as she moaned lewdly and wiggled her bum in the background of the shot.

"All better?" she asked you after she showed her clean tongue, having swallowed every drop.

"Getting there," you said. "That definitely helped."

"Well, maybe I can help some more," she said with a grin and dropped her lips back to your cock and started to suck again.

"And cut," you said, stopping the recording.

"How was that?" Sabrina said, popping off your dick but still holding it by the base and squeezing it playfully.

"Cute and weirdly wholesome for a sex tape," you chuckled.

"Perfect, that's what I was going for," Sabrina said. "Now,can I help you again, or...?"

"Come here, you," you said, setting the phone camera aside and reaching down to pull her up by her armpits. She scrambled up until she was laying on top of you and you buried your lips in the crook of her neck, kissing her hungrily.

"Mmmm, Daddy," she moaned.

"Not recording anymore," you mumbled.

"Daddy!" she said louder and a little more dramatically.

"Ugh, you brat," you laughed, rolling over so you were on top of her. She stuck her tongue out at you and you kissed her nose, then slid down her body and got her legs over your shoulders as you planted another kiss on her, but this time on her clit.

"Mmm, John," Sabrina moaned.

"That's more like it," you said and started to eat her out. She was slick and sweet and soon you had her moaning and wriggling. You tongued her firmly, gripping her thighs and ass with strong fingers the way she liked, and then kissed down lower and teased her asshole a bit before coming back up. Sabrina reached down and ran her fingers through your hair, latching on as she approached her orgasm and you slid your hands up her sides and started to pinch her the way she liked.

"Yes, John," she panted. "Yes, fuck. God, you know me. Fuck! I love you so much. I love your tongue, baby. I love your cock. I love your fingers. Fuck, Daddy. God, I'm going to come, Daddy. Yeahyeahyeah- Sweet Jesus, I- Fuck, thank you Daddy!"

She came, thrusting her hips up and down as she leaked a nice little wash of girlcum onto your lips and she grabbed at the pillows and squeezed her eyes shut. When it had all pulled through her, Sabrina collapsed to the mattress as a loose puddle of a woman and sighed happily.

You chuckled softly, shifting to the side and climbing back up her body to lay down next to her, throwing an arm over her to hug her as you laid your head down next to her. "Satisfied?" you asked.

"Always, with you, baby," she said without opening her eyes. "But also it's never enough. I'll always want more, too."

"Maybe later," you said. "After dinner."

"OK," she sighed. "After dinner. And more work."

"Of course," you said and kissed her cheek.

"Mmm," she hummed, turning to face you and kissing your lips. "I taste good."

"Yes you do, baby," you chuckled. "You absolutely do."

Chapter 449

"It's a Saturday night and we're sitting in a KFC," Sabrina said, gesturing with a drumstick. "This is not our sexiest moment."

"Nope, but it's delicious," Gemma said, popping another popcorn chicken into her mouth and munching down on it.

"You have to admit, baby, this is definitely a nice change of pace for a once in a while, at least," you said.

"OK, maybe," Sabrina smirked, then took a bite of her chicken.

The three of you were dressed way down compared to how you usually went out. Gemma was in her sweatpants and a zip-up hoodie, while Sabrina was wearing one of your t-shirts and leggings. Both of them were in running shoes. You were wearing jeans and a T-shirt as well, and the only reason you were in jeans was because it was just a little too chilly for shorts late at night. Not cold by any means, but you'd wanted to wear pants.

Fast food chicken had been the eventual decision for dinner because it was within walking distance of Sabrina's place and, as you'd been scrolling through a map of the area listing of places you could go, Gemma had mentioned that she hadn't had it 'in forever.' That had been enough for the three of you to pull the trigger.

"So, I'm just saying," Gemma said. "I won."

"Are yousure you didn't look at us evenonce?" Sabrina asked. "By accident?"

"Nope," Gemma smirked.

"I didn't see her looking," you said.

"Alright, fine," Sabrina sighed. "Filming the second one in the bedroom definitely was shooting myself in the foot though."

"I'm thinking we give you your massage tomorrow morning, love," you said, wiping the grease off your hands with a napkin. "Then we can meet Eric at my place in the afternoon."

"Works for me," Gemma said. "You ok with that, baby?"

"Yeah," Sabrina sighed.

"Are you really that upset that I'm not getting double stuffed?" Gemma snorted. Thankfully most of the fast food joint was empty and you could talk freely. A couple of people had come in and out and ordered at the counter, but most of the folks coming in the door were drivers picking up for DoorDash or UberEats or whatever other delivery app people were using. KFC seemed to be doing a pretty brisk business even without a ton of people beingin the restaurant.

"No," Sabrina said, poking at her fries.

"So what's with the sad puppy act?"

Sabrina snorted and smirked as she looked up. "I was trying to see if you'd offer to do it after the massage."

You groaned and rolled your eyes, and Gemma laughed. "Maybe," she said, then held up a hand at Sabrina's excitement. "Maybe, love. Last time took alot out of me, and we need to get work done that afternoon with Eric. And the last thing I need is him catching on that I'm sitting tenderly or something."

"He wouldn't notice at all," Sabrina scoffed.

"How about wemaybe save it for the Wednesday celebration?" you suggested. "Which, by the way, I have questions about."

"That's a good idea, actually. But what's there to question?" Gemma asked.

"Are you two seriously planning on trying to hook up Tasha and Becks?" you asked. "I know I keep getting told not to worry about it, but I am."

"It would work so perfectly," Sabrina said. "They both want someone in their lives, right? And we think they'd get along. Becks is into bigahems, so all Tasha would need to fulfil that is the righttool for the job. Tasha needs someone who is going to treat her respectfully, but also a little nasty with kink stuff, and Becks is willing to try anything at least once."

"Plus, then they could both come down to visit you two together at school," Gemma said. "Making a drive like that solo wouldn't be super fun, but together it's just a little road trip and then they both get a piece of you for a weekend."

"I feel like you're forgetting Becks is bi-ish and notbi," you said.

"OK, so we haven't talked about it," Gemma said. "But I think there's a pretty solid chance that's changing. Between what she's done with us, and wants to keep doing, and how she talks about being frustrated with the guys she's been dating before we hooked up... I mean, I think it could work."

"Have you thought aboutasking her first?" you asked.

"Yes, and I think it's a bad idea," Sabrina said. "I think we need to get them both in a room and properlyintroduced to each other. They've met, but they haven't had the fullexperience. Once the seal is broken I say they'll be more open to it. Especially Becks. We just need to make sure Tasha uses a good-sized toy on her on Wednesday."

You sighed, shaking your head. "You girls are theweirdest matchmakers I've ever heard of."

"Just wait until we're back at school and I'm trying to work my magic on Ollie, Brent and Paul," Sabrina smirked. "I'll have profiles put together for all of them and I'll call Gemma in on consultation FaceTimes. We'll have all three of them in committed relationships by Christmas."

You sighed again. "Seriously. You're crazy."

"But you love us," Gemma grinned.

"Truly, madly, deeply," you said.

"Savage Garden?" Sabrina laughed. "Really?"

"It popped into my head," you waved her off. You took a slurp of your soda and found it was almost empty so you drained it. "Alright, are we almost finished being greasy, or do you guys still have chicken to eat?"

"Almost done," Gemma said, another couple of popcorn chicken pieces getting dipped into her sweet and sour sauce and crunched.

"These fries aren't great," Sabrina said, making a face.

"It's a chicken place, not a fries place," you said. "But you're right."

Gemma finished up her meal and you took the tray with the garbage away. When you got back to them Gemma had shifted to sit beside Sabrina, and they gestured for you to sit across from them in the booth.

"OK," you said. "What's this about?"

"Nothing," Sabrina said.

"Well, not nothing," Gemma said.

You pursed your lips and cocked an eyebrow.

Then Sabrina pulled up her shirt and flashed you her braless tits while Gemma unzipped her sweater and did the same. They were grinning and quickly covered themselves up again as they were snickering.

"Really?" you laughed.

"We just really like the look on your face when we do that," Sabrina grinned.

"Especially when it's semi-public and you aren't expecting it," Gemma said. Then she leaned forward and took your hand. "We can go home now, love. We just wanted to make you smile."

"Well, you succeeded," you said. "Come on, my little freaks. We've got more work to do."