The OF Girl Ch. 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, your balls are aching?" Sabrina crooned. "Let me help with that." Her thin fingers quickly went into the hole of your briefs and scooped out your sack, and she ducked down and started nursing on your balls noisily as your slimy, spittle-covered cock rested across her face.

Chapter 54

"Holy mother-" you gasped, your knees going weak for a second as Sabrina went to work, sucking and slurping on your balls.

"Never had that done before?" Gemma asked you.

"No," you grunted, looking down at Sabrina as she smiled up at you from beneath your cock.

"I've never done it either," Gemma said. "But now I want to. Rub your cock all over her face."

You did, and Sabrina let you. Her spit started to cover her face as you shifted your weight and hips, flopping your cock against her cheeks and forehead as you groaned and Sabrina worked her tongue and lips around your balls.

"She's such a cock-hungry whore," Gemma murmured. She was sitting back in her chair now, a couple more buttons were undone on her shirt and one hand inside, cupping one of her tits.

"You're not much better," Sabrina said, detaching from your balls with a final lick. "But also yes." She took you back in her mouth.

"Bitch," Gemma laughed.

You took Sabrina's hair in hand again, and she gladly let you start slow-thrusting into her throat again.

"Hold on, I want to see how far in you go," Gemma said. "Flip her onto her back on the couch so her head is hanging off the side."

"Oh, I think I know what you're saying," you said. You pulled away and Sabrina pouted at losing you from her mouth, making you laugh. "Come on, brat. Assume the position Gemma wants."

"Fine," she said, and rolled around on the couch until she was on her back, her ass pressed into the back of the seat and legs hooked up the back, and her head hanging off the front. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, all upside down.

You crouched down and kissed her, not caring that her face was slimy with spit or that you were the right way up while she was upside down.

"Mmm, spider-man kiss," Sabrina laughed, which set you and Gemma off as well.

"You're such a geek," Gemma said.

"Takes one to know one, Miss Manga-Reader," Sabrina said.

"I can't deny it," Gemma said. She'd undone and untucked her shirt now and was cupping her big tits in her hands, still in the bra. "Now shut her up, John, and fuck her face."

"Yeah, fuck my face," Sabrina said with a smile. "Make sure I don't forget that you own my bratty little mouth, Daddy."

"I swear, I'm literally going to spank you hard enough that you can't sit down the next day at work," you growled. "Stop with the Daddy talk."

"OK, sorry, baby," Sabrina said, a little mollified. "I pushed it too far."

"It's alright," you said, exhaling.

"Can I make it up to you?" Sabrina asked.

You slid your cock into her mouth. "You don't need to," you said. "But I appreciate the thought."

It took a couple of shifts in positioning and Sabrina sliding a bit lower on the couch to get the right angle. Soon enough you were sliding slow thrusts into her mouth, treating her throat like a tight, constricting pussy. You reached forward and pulled her bra up off of her tits and palmed them firmly, feeling her nipples slip between your fingers as you squeezed and they firmed the last little bit they could.

"Mmmm, mmm," she gargled around your cock, rubbing her legs together.

"Hold on, let me see this closer," Gemma said. She stood up from her seat and came over to stand right next to you. You leaned back a little to give her a better look at Sabrina's throat, releasing your hold on her tits as you slid your cock in as far as you could, feeling Sabrina's nose against your wet balls.

Sabrina was laid out before you and Gemma. Her chin, and elegantly thin neck now slightly bulging with your cock inside it. Her chest a little flushed, and her bare tits thrust towards the ceiling with her nipples standing proud. Her taut stomach, and her skinny waist with her cute little belly button, down to her fuzzy mound partially hidden by her thighs pressed and rubbing together.

"Fuck, this is so hot," Gemma said. She'd abandoned her shirt entirely, standing next to you in her bra - fancy but functional, holding up and pressing her tits to her chest a bit. Not a pushup bra so much as a cross between lingerie and an athletic bra. She was still in her pantsuit pants, but her stomach was bare, showing she was fit, but not nearly as skinny as Sabrina. She had a softness to her stomach that fit her more voluptuous build.

"Hold on," she said. "I just want to feel..." She reached down and put her hand on Sabrina's bare throat, and you pulled out and thrust in again a little bit. "That's so weird and hot," she said.

"Huurk hurr," Sabrina tried to say around your cock.

You pulled out of her throat, and she sucked in a breath. "What was that?"

"Choke me," Sabrina said once she'd taken in a couple of deep breaths. "While he's in my throat. I've always wanted to be choked during sex, but I knew my last boyfriend wouldn't be into it."

"Are you sure?" Gemma asked. "I wasn't-"

"Do it," Sabrina said, certain, and then she stuck her tongue out again and fished her mouth around until she caught your cock between her lips again.

You shrugged at Gemma and slid back into Sabrina's mouth a couple of times, not pushing into her throat yet. "Choke her, I guess."

Gemma reached down and squeezed Sabrina's neck, and you pushed deeper.

"Fuck, I can feel it," you groaned.

"So can I, it's so fucking weird," Gemma said.

"Herrmheerrgarrruughh," Sabrina garbled wordlessly, your cock in her throat as she was choked by a beautiful topless Australian girl.

What even is my life right now?

Chapter 55

You were thrusting firmer now. Faster. Your balls were tapping against Sabrina's nose over and over as your cockhead remained in her throat. Gemma was squeezing her neck firmly, and you could feel the additional tightness.

"Fuck, it's so good," you groaned. You leaned forward and grabbed Sabrina's small tits again, pinching her nipples between your thumb and forefingers, thrusting into her throat just a little bit more insistently. At the same time, you leaned your lips forward and kissed Gemma's bare stomach.

"Stop," she said, though she leaned into you. "This isn't a threesome."

"I know, I just can't resist you," you shrugged.

She smirked, knowing how much of a line that sounded like but still appreciating it.

Sabrina tapped your leg with her hand, and you pulled out and Gemma pulled her hand from her throat.

While she gasped for breath, coughing a little bit, you rubbed your cock on her face again, smearing her makeup with the amount of spittle she'd left on you.

"Harder," she gasped, still fighting for breath but not wanting to wait.

"Cock or choking?" you asked.

"Yes," she coughed, then grinned, and then fished your dick back into her mouth and awkwardly bobbed on it a few times.

"I guess we go harder," you shrugged.

Gemma took Sabrina's throat in her hand again and really squeezed, and you pushed your way back into her throat and started thrusting hard, your nuts now bouncing off of her nose with every thrust.

"Hnnnnnnng," Sabrina keened somewhere in her chest.

You shifted your stance again, shortening your stroke a bit and not achieving maximum depth, but it let you lean forward enough to slap her thighs apart. Sabrina acquiesced, spreading her skinny thighs, and you immediately cupped her pussy and tapped two fingers against her clit firmly. She mumbled a shriek, vibrating her throat around your dick even as it got squeezed by Gemma.

"Fuck, you fucking-" you groaned. You tapped her again, firmer, and then really rubbed down on her clit side to side and your palm pressed against her pubic mound. She was wet as hell.

The keening rose in pitch, and Sabrina's body seized up, her legs tensing together and trapping your hand on her pussy, and every muscle in her throat constricting at once.

Gemma didn't let go as Sabrina came with your cock in her throat, but you did stop thrusting for fear of actually breaking her while she was like this.

As soon as she relaxed she tried to breathe, and you pulled out just as she started to gag, and Gemma pulled her hand away.

"Fuuck," you groaned, wrapping your hand around your cock and pumping it quickly. "Gonna come."

Gemma slapped your hand away and shifted, standing behind you and leaning down over you, taking your cock in her hand and pumping you herself. Her bra-clad tits were pressed into her back as she looked over your shoulder and spoke into your ear. "That was the hottest thing I think I've ever done. You're such a fucking sex goddess, Sabrina. Fuck. And John, that was so fucking hot. You stretched out her throat and knew just when to beat her little clit up a little. God, I can't wait for my turn on Friday. Now fucking unload on her. Cover this slut. Mark her as yours. As ours. Sabrina is our sex goddess. Our slutty little friends with benefits."

"Do it," Sabrina said, looking up at you from below your cock having caught her breath. "Do it, baby." She raised her lips and took your balls back into her mouth, sucking on you as Gemma kept stroking you off as fast as she could.

"Ffuuuuuck," you groaned, feeling your body tensing and your nuts trying to pull up into your body even while Sabrina was teasing them back with her sucking.

You unleashed, spouting your first jet of cum down Sabrina's body and landing on her hip and thigh. The next one landed near her belly button, and then the next actually in it. The final two had less power behind them and splattered between her little tits.

Gemma slowed her handjob and let you lean back against her as you panted for breath. You ended up pulling back from Sabrina and sitting down on your ass, Gemma sitting behind you and hugging your chest, bra-clad tits still against your back as she rested her chin on your shoulder. Sabrina rotated on the couch, laying down its length as she blew out a long breath and blinked at the ceiling, then rolled onto her side and looked at you both.

"OK. I don't know how I can ever give a better blowjob than that," she said. "Fuck."

"Sabrina," you said. "That was-"

"Just round one," she filled in for you. She raised a finger. "You're getting a five-minute break, and then I'm getting you hard again because I am literally aching for that fat cock of yours to stretch me out. OK?"

"Yes, ma'am," you chuckled.

"As you were then, soldier," she laughed. She swung her legs over the side of the couch, sitting up. "H'OK. I need water, and to wipe my face. And my body, haha. You really unloaded on me."

"You bring out the best in me," you said. "Did that scratch the choking itch?"

"And I didn't squeeze too hard at the end, did I?" Gemma asked.

Sabrina stood, stretching her arms and then rolling her neck. "Actually, you could have maybe gone a little harder, I think? I don't know. I don't think that was my limit, but I also don't want finger bruises on my neck for obvious reasons." As she slipped past you and Gemma towards the kitchenette you reached out and pinched her bum. She flinched and shot you a dirty look, making you and Gemma laugh.

You turned and kissed Gemma on the corner of her mouth, and she tilted a little to kiss you more. "This still isn't a threesome," she said.

"I know," you said. "But I'm excited for Friday."

"Me, too," she said, and reached down into your lap and wrapped her fingers around your half-hard dick. "But you owe Sabrina a pounding now."

You kissed Gemma again as she stroked your slick and slimy cock.

"You two aren't getting started without me, are you?" Sabrina asked, coming back out of the kitchenette with a glass of water. She'd already wiped the cum from her body.

"Just making sure he gets nice and hard for you," Gemma said. "You ready for your dicking?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Sabrina said, and bit her lip as she put the glass of water down on the side table beside the couch. "How do you want me?"

"No, no," you said. "Gemma can tell us what to do after. I'm choosing the first time, and I choose to make you choose. It's either missionary or cowgirl. There's no way I'm not looking into your eyes and kissing you while I take your pussy for the first time."

"Take it and make it his," Gemma smirked.

Chapter 56

Sabrina glanced down at your cock, and then licked her upper lip as she made her decision. "Cowgirl," she said. "I want you to finish off this time by absolutely pounding the ever-loving fuck out of me, so cowgirl to start."

You stood from where you'd been sitting on the floor of the apartment with Gemma, and helped the blonde up as well. One last kiss with her, firm but short, and she grinned and nodded.

"Alright, cowgirl," you said, and sat down on the couch right where Sabrina had been upside down and getting face fucked not five minutes earlier. "Come here."

Sabrina did, rubbing her pussy with two fingers, before stepping up onto the couch with her feet on either side of your legs, preparing to lower down onto you. This, however, brought her pussy to a deliciously close angle and instead of letting her go you grabbed her hips and pulled her forward, burying your face into her mound and the gap between her skinny thighs.

"Oh, fuuuuck, John," she moaned, immediately wrapping her fingers in your hair and holding you close as you buried your tongue inside of her wet pussy. "Yes, please, baby. Oh, you're good with that tongue."

You nuzzled her clit with your nose, making her body shudder, and she leaned her torso further forward and put one hand on the wall behind you to brace herself as she spread her legs a little more.

Your hands were busy, kneading her firm little ass cheeks, and you could feel her flexing back at your massage.

"God, you make my little hole tingle," she said. "Your fat tongue feels so good, baby. Fuck, I want more than your tongue though! I've been dying to get to that cock. Gemma, is his cock hard? I can't see it, is he hard from eating me out?"

Gemma, who you couldn't see considering your vision was full of Sabrina's pubic mound and stomach, spoke from nearby. "It is. It's full, and rock hard. And he likes your filthy mouth, you dirty little Benefits slut. Every time you say something naughty, his cock flexes."

"Oh, fuck that's hot. Do you like me talking dirty, baby? Do you like it when I tell you how fucking good you run your tongue around my pussy lips? How you're the best oral I've ever, ever gotten? My ex got bored with oral, he didn't think it was sexy. God, he was an idiot if this is what oral can be like. Unnngh, just suck on my lips, baby. Yes, like that! Fuck, and your tongue- yesss!"

You needed more room to work, so you used one hand to shift Sabrina, lifting her leg over your shoulder and spreading her wider as she braced her foot against the top of the backrest of the couch.

"Oh, fucking hell Daddy!" Sabrina cried out as you drilled your tongue as deep into her as you could, feeling her hole squeeze against your tongue.

In response you spanked her ass without removing your tongue from her, the loud clap breaking her moans.

"Fuck! Sorry, baby," she said. "I was bad again, wasn't I?"

Gemma, even closer than before, answered for you. "You were. Do you like being a brat, or does it just come naturally to you?"

"I want to be good," Sabrina moaned.

"Fuck. I can see him tonguing you," Gemma said. She was only inches from you now, probably leaning in and looking from up close under Sabrina's ass. You spread Sabrina's cheeks, showing Gemma everything. "God, that's fucking hot. Your holes spread open like that for John. Would you let him fuck your ass if he wanted?"

"Yes," Sabrina groaned.

"You'd be a buttslut for him, too?" Gemma asked.

"The buttiest, sluttiest buttslut," Sabrina moaned. It felt like she might yank out some of your hair, she was holding her grip on you so hard.

"But then he'd own every one of your holes," Gemma said. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, I want Daddy to own my holes," Sabrina whispered. "Wait, sorry! I want baby to own- no, that sounds weird. Fuck, John, just own my holes. Fuck, just fuck me, please! I'm losing brain cells here."

You laughed, pushing Sabrina's hips away and looking up at her past her little tits. "Get in position, then," you said.

She quickly squatted, placing her hands on your shoulders to steady herself as she shifted, and your cockhead nuzzled at her pussy lips.

"Kiss me, Sabrina," you ordered her, and she did, leaning forward and pressing her naked chest to yours as her lips pressed and her tongue entered your mouth. You could feel her nipples, hard, against your chest.

A hand took your cock and adjusted it, and you realized it must have been Gemma's since Sabrina's were resting on your shoulders, her fingers trailing in the hair on the back of your head, and yours were spread on her lower and middle back, feeling the soft slickness of her skin.

Gemma shifted you both slightly, then she spit rudely and you felt it hit the tip of your cock and likely Sabrina's fuckhole. "There, you're ready," Gemma said.

You ended the kiss with Sabrina and pulled your head back, only one or two inches at most. "When you're ready," you said.

Sabrina bit her lower lip and nodded, her big eyes wide and meeting yours. She was fucking cute as hell and sexy as fuck. Naked. In your lap.

It had been four days since you found out her secret.

Sabrina's eyes went up, not quite rolling back but getting close as she sat down on your cock. You could feel her slimy, slick lips spreading, and then her hole clinging as if it wanted to resist your cock entering her but inevitably failing. Then you were in, and Sabrina moaned and whimpered softly as she took you about halfway, then stopped as it got too tight.

"You are wonderful," you whispered to her.

"You're not too shabby yourself," she smirked, but still didn't look back down.

She rose up slightly, then pushed lower. It took three more repetitions like that until she was fully seated on you. "God, fuck," she groaned. "That's good."

"Is he filling you up?" Gemma asked. You looked over Sabrina's shoulder and saw that your Australian nearly-girlfriend had stripped off her work pants, now clad only in that fancy but sturdy white bra and a pair of stretchy black panties. Her hand was down the front and she was slowly rubbing herself as she stood about three feet away, watching you and Sabrina.

"Just right," Sabrina moaned and nodded. "The stretch is- God, it's perfect."

"Hmmm," Gemma moaned, biting her tongue as she watched.

Chapter 57

You leaned forward and kissed Sabrina again, this time driving your tongue into her mouth as you felt her slowly massage your cock with her cunt. She pulled you close, wrapping her arms around your neck, and began grinding her hips forward and backwards, shifting your cock in her but not really thrusting.

She smiled into your lips as you growled a little into her lips, both of you knowing she was teasing you.

You took her ass in both hands and slowly lifted her, pulling her pussy off of your cock entirely, then lowered her back down. She gasped when you re-entered her, and moaned all the way down.

"Naughty boy," she said. "What are you trying to do, make my pussy gape?"

"Oh, it will be by the end of this," you said. "You wanted me to fuck you unconscious and tuck you into bed after, remember?"

"I did say something like that, didn't I?" she laughed.

Sabrina took over the movement, bouncing her hips slowly, still getting used to your cock, and you bent your neck down to catch her nipples between your lips. Her chest was small, her rosy pink nipples delightfully pert, and you immediately started sucking on them hard.