The OF Girl Ch. 051-060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, yes, please!" she groaned through your choking, and you squeezed her harder. Your orgasm ended, but still hard, you started thrusting into her again feeling the squishing of your cum and hers as you fucked into her. You kept tickling her left foot, which she couldn't pull away from you because of her position on the table.

"Holy shit," Gemma said, eyes wide as she watched you fuck Sabrina straight through both of your orgasms, and quickly push Sabrina towards another.

Your cock lost a bit of its rigidity post-orgasm, but stayed hard enough to slide through Sabrina's cunt, questing deeper. "I fucking love this pussy," you said. "I love your mouth. I'm going to love your ass. But I will never, ever get tired of this pussy getting filled up with my cum."

You released her throat, and she whooped as you picked her up off the table and carried her over to the couch, your cock only falling out of her when you tossed her onto the cushions face up. You didn't give her time to think, kneeling between her legs on the couch and manhandling her legs apart. "Look at this messy fucking cunt," you said, and palmed it, rubbing her clit hard and getting both of your cum all over your fingers.

"John, please may I come again?" Sabrina begged you.

"Do it," you said. "You don't need to ask me again."

"Thank yoouuuu," she wailed as she let go, squirting again. She held her own knees, spreading herself apart, as you watched her pussy flex and release, spraying three little squirts of clear juices across the couch. Then, before she finished her orgasm, you replaced your hand with your cock and thrust back into her, crushing your body down on hers as you began thrusting quickly.

Sabrina wrapped her arms around your back and her legs around your hips, panting into your ear with girlish whimpers as you pounded away. "Thank you," she kept gasping. "Thank you, thank you."

You kissed her, sloppy and hard with both of your efforts to fuck each other. She came again, almost biting your tongue when she did it, but no squirt this time.

"Fuck, you two," Gemma groaned. She was still over at the table, watching you fuck, though she'd pulled her own hands out of her panties, apparently having finished herself off. "How are you still going?"

Sabrina moaned wordlessly, squeezing her eyes shut tight as her muscles all flexed. Not another orgasm, just a shock of another building.

"One more," you said to her. "One more. What will get you there?"

"I- I don't know," she gasped. "One more, one more."

You buried yourself inside of her, all the way to the hilt, and you cupped her face softly and kissed her lips as tenderly as you could.

She came, sobbing just a little as you switched tacts on her, and as she clung to you she cried and came, and feeling her cunt milk you for all it was worth you came again as well, though little came out.

The crying only lasted about fifteen seconds and she quickly wiped her face, embarrassed.

Then the door banged loudly with knocking.

"Hey! Shut the fuck up!" an angry voice echoed from the hallway.

"Sorry," Gemma shouted. "We're done!"

"Motherfuckin' rabbits," someone muttered in the hall, walking away.

All three of you started chuckling, then giggling, then laughing.

Sabrina shut her eyes, breathing deeply as you softened inside of her.

"Trying to fall asleep?" you asked her.

She nodded.

"Hold on," you said. "Stay right there." You slipped out of her and stood. "Gemma, if you want I can ride home with you, make sure you get in OK, but I'm going to come back here for the night."

"No, it's OK," Gemma said. "I get it. She needs that."

You helped Gemma find all her clothes and get dressed, enjoying the smiles she gave you as you carefully helped her put on her shirt, or slip on her shoes at the door. You stood there, at Sabrina's apartment door, you naked and her completely clothed.

"You still sure about this?" you asked.

Gemma nodded. "If you are. That was a lot. Not having second thoughts about us, you and me, are you?"

You kissed her softly, hugging her. "If you can handle it, I can," you said.

"OK," she nodded again, and reached for the door. "And by the way? Now I'mreally excited for Friday."

"Me too," you grinned. "Text me when you get home alright."

"I will," she said, and took your chin in her hand and kissed you again, then opened the door and slipped out.

You shut and locked the door, then turned back to the living room. "Fuck," you sighed, looking at the mess you'd made.

Well, that Sabrina had made. You went into the kitchen and found her paper towels, and went about cleaning up the puddle of cum on her table, then sopped it up from the floor beneath as well. Then you went to Sabrina and picked her up in your arms. She was dozy but not fully asleep, so she wrapped her arms around your neck and let you carry her into her room, and helped wriggle her under her covers.

"Where are you going?" she asked, eyes popping open when you didn't get in with her.

"I'm just cleaning up out there, I'll be right back," you said.

"OK," she sighed, eyes drooping again. "Don't be long."

"I won't," you grinned. You went back out, and did some more sopping of the couch and the wetness there. That seemed to be the last of it, so you threw out the wad of paper towels and found a can of febreeze under the sink and sprayed it around the entire room.

When you returned to the bedroom, Sabrina looked like she was asleep but as you crawled in next to her she backed up into you, pulling your arms around her as she nestled her ass against your soft cock.

"You know, we're not going to be able to do this every time," she said quietly. "Especially not after filming. But I really like the post-fuck cuddle."

"Noted," you said and kissed the back of her head.

"Was Gemma OK with you staying?" she asked.

"She was," you said.

"Good," Sabrina said. "Though she could have stayed too."

"I don't know if she's ready for that," you said.

"She will be," Sabrina yawned. "Not all the time, but I can see it in her eyes. You heard her ask if I would eat her out. Nothing romantic, I guarantee the three of us in a bed together is going to happen."

"For post-threesome snuggles?" you asked.

Sabrina nodded.

She fell asleep soon after, snuggled in your arms. About twenty minutes later your phone went off, and you checked the message.

Gemma: Are you still awake?

Uh oh.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my 'Technically We're Estranged' series for another Camgirl-related story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================