The OF Girl Ch. 061-070

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.5k words
4.88
48.1k
37

Part 7 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes sexting, exhibitionism through pics, bathroom masturbation, and comfortably rough MF sex.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 61

You were still half-spooned with Sabrina as you looked at your phone. You quickly dimmed the screen down to the lowest brightness so you wouldn't wake her up, and did your best to type one-handed. Auto-correct had to do some work.

You: I am. What's up, you get home OK?

Gemma: Yeah, fine. Just super fucking horny, and sort of confused.

Gemma: I just left you with another girl. Are you in bed with her now?

You: Yes. She's asleep.

Gemma: You really tired her out. It was super fucking hot.

You: So you enjoyed your live sex show, huh?

There was a pause, and then Gemma sent you a picture. She was in the bathroom in her apartment and looked like she had just started to wipe off her makeup and get ready to go to bed, the area around one of her eyes was cleaned up and looking more raw and natural. She was just in the background though, the actual photo was of her hand, and two of her fingers were covered in a sheen of slickness.

Gemma: You could probably bottom out in me in one thrust right now, even with your big dick.

You: God, you tease. Lol. And hello, beautiful.

Gemma: OMG. Delete that photo. I didn't realize you could see my face. Taking off makeup, don't judge.

You: Judge what? You're a stunning woman. I appreciate the work you put in to accent it too, but it's nice to see just You.

The typing dots appeared and disappeared several times before she replied.

Gemma: Really?

You sighed and hesitated for a moment, before slowly lifting the covers off of yourself and taking a picture. She'd gotten you hard all over again. You were laying on your back, your cock sticking straight up and tenting against the covers. Also in view was Sabrina's naked bum pressed against your hip.

You: Does that answer your question?

Gemma: Maybe. Yes.

Gemma: Fuck, why did we decide to wait to Friday?

You: Because we're going to make it our thing, not our group thing.

You: Also because I could probably fuck a long time, but my balls are currently running on empty.

Gemma: Oh yeah? Where would you want to drop a big, creamy load for me?

You: I can think of several places. I think the first one is your ass and back though, after we prone-bone. I want to lay my body down against yours and feel you under me from head to foot.

Gemma: Jesus fuck, John. I don't think I've ever had a guy text me something so fucking sexy.

You were typing when you got another photo from her, this one of her bare ass, her panties pulled down and one hand clawing her meaty cheek, but not spreading it.

Gemma: This ass?

You: That's the one. The second one will happen after I spend some time with my face between your thighs. I plan on getting another taste of you, but right from the source. Just remember tasting your fingers earlier today makes my mouth water, and I want to make you shiver all over as I lap you up.

Gemma: Yeah? Well I want a taste of you too. After you eat me out, I'm going to show you exactly how much I want your cock all over me. I can't deepthroat like Sabrina, but I've got some tricks of my own. Plus...

Another picture came through, this one of just Gemma's tits in her bra, but pushed between them was what looked like a hairspray bottle right where a cock would go for a titfuck.

Gemma: Wink wink.

You: Fuck, I might need to jerk off before I can go to sleep now.

Another picture came through, this one actually a quick GIF of Gemma grinning, still in her bra, and kissing the camera lens.

Gemma: I will definitely be breaking out the vibe tonight.

Gemma: But for real - I wasn't planning this on being a sexting thing.

Gemma: What you asked me at the door when I left. I was thinking about it a lot on the way home (and your cock). I'm still confused. About us. And Sabrina.

You: Confused worried, or confused curious?

Gemma: Both? Mostly curious, but worried about how Sabrina and I make this work.

You: Do you want to stop, or cool it off?

Gemma: No.

You: Does answering that help?

The dots started, then disappeared for a long time, then came back.

Gemma: Yes. How are you a genius when Sabrina and I are so much smarter than you?

You: What can I say? It's a gift.

Gemma: Are you still hard?

You: Half.

Another picture. Gemma was in bed now, lying on her back with her shits under her tits. Her big, bare tits, hanging heavily to either side of her torso with wide and pale areola and stubby pencil eraser nipples.

You: You are amazing. I can't wait to cover those with kisses. And I'm back to 100%.

Gemma: Stick it in Sabrina and send me another pic.

This time you hesitated a lot longer, glancing back over to Sabrina and back. Then you decided, what the fuck was the worst that could happen?

Well, the answer was actually pretty bad, but thankfully 'worst case scenario' wasn't in the cards.

You slid back onto your side, Sabrina immediately trying to snuggle her bum back against you, and you quickly manoeuvered your cock down between her legs and up. As she pressed back, you reached around her bare hip to her front and slid your fingers against Sabrina's pussy, and she responded by lifting her leg just a touch - enough for you to point yourself to the right place and slide in about a quarter of the way.

Sabrina mumbled something happily in her sleep, and pressed her bare back against you as well. Her pussy was slick and hugged your cock head.

You shifted slightly, brought the camera around and sort of blindly took a photo of you both from her front, and brought it back out to check. You had to try twice more before you got a decent picture that showed Sabrina's pussy from the front, with your shaft clearly inserted into her.

Gemma: Lucky bitch, lol

Gemma: Thanks. That'll help get me to sleep nice and quick ;)

You: I'm glad. I'll be here hard and horny AF for a while I think. Sweet dreams.

Gemma: You too, love you.

Gemma: Fuck, autocorrect!!!!

Gemma: I just meant to call you LUV. Like a pet name. But now that sounds weird too.

You: lmao. Gemma, it's OK. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Gemma: You too. Though I might be blushing like crazy.

You sighed out a quiet chuckle, shaking your head. Now Gemma and Sabrina had both accidentally said 'I love you' to you this week. Did that mean something?

Honestly, you were too tired to think about it, so you set an early alarm on your phone, tossed it aside and wrapped your arm around Sabrina, happy to feel her small, naked body against yours as your cock slid just a little deeper into her warmth.

Chapter 62

You woke up to an absolutely wonderful sensation.

"Fuck," you groaned, your hands coming up and holding the naked thighs that were straddling you. "Sabrina?"

"Open your eyes, sleepy head," Sabrina whispered from above you. "You almost slept through your alarm."

You did - there was a sliver of light leaking in from the window, the early summer sun already bright, and you found yourself looking into Sabrina's eyes as she slowly undulated her body atop yours.

"Morning," you said with a smile.

"Good morning," she hummed happily, her hands pressed flat against your chest as she used you as leverage to work her hips. "I hope you don't mind, I woke up with your cock inside me and horny as hell."

"Not at all," you said. "Feel free to wake me up like this any time."

"I'll remember that," she grinned, then kissed you for a while as you fucked softly. When it ended she slowed her hips. "I didn't end up posting anything at all to OnlyFans last night, is it OK if I take a picture with your dick? I'm thinking a caption like 'Sorry, finally got to meet Daddy's Dick last night. WOW.'"

You snorted softly and slid your hands from her thighs to her ass and squeezed. "I don't know about the caption, but you can take the picture."

She smirked, knowing exactly what she'd done, and then slowly disengaged from you and threw the covers off of you both. She grabbed her phone and tried a few different angles, then ended up having you take the photo as she licked the head of your cock.

"Just lips and chin," you said, turning her phone around to show her.

"Perfect," she nodded and immediately started adding filters and such.

"Ahem," you said, getting her attention back, then glancing at your hard cock.

"Sorry, D- John," she said and then started blowing you.

You let the near-name use slide as you revelled in the blowjob. Eventually, in not that long a time, you felt your balls tensing and the orgasm coming on. "Nearly there," you grunted.

"Come on my lips," Sabrina said, starting to jerk you off. "I want to taste it, and I want to show my followers that my mouth is yours, just like you said."

"Fuck!" you groaned, her words surprising you, and you erupted four solid streaks of cum. Three of them trailed from her delicate chin and over her lips, but the first one had missed her mouth completely and hit her in the side of the nose and into her eyes.

"Ick," Sabrina said, squinting her eye closed.

"Hey, you were the one aiming," you said.

"I wasn't expecting you to shoot a fucking rocket," she laughed.

Eventually you took the photo for her, this time excluding your dick and just showing her pursed lips and chin covered in cum, her small tits hanging in the background as she sat on her hands and knees.

You went and got her a washcloth from her bathroom, and carefully helped her wipe her eye.

"Thanks," she said, blinking a few times. "I've never gotten cum in my eye before. I'm not going to be seeing your swimmers all day, am I?"

That one set you back for a solid second. "Um, I- don't think so? But I'm also not sure?"

"Well, it stings a bit, I should probably flush it out," she said.

"OK. Do you want help, or should I get going?" you asked.

"Oh, you need to go do a walk of shame, don't you?" Sabrina asked, and laughed.

"Yeah, I do," you said. "There's no way I'm going back to work wearing the same clothes. Eric would definitely notice and I wouldn't hear the end of it. And he knows about Gemma and I going on a date, so she might hear about it, too."

"Definitely go," Sabrina said, scooting to the edge of her bed and standing, coming around to you still butt ass naked. She stood between your legs and leaned down, kissing you softly. "Thanks for last night, by the way. I can't remember if I said that or not. Best sex I've ever had, hands down. No competition."

"I'll let Gemma know," you smirked.

Sabrina rolled her eyes and kissed you again. "She helped, but it was mostly you," she said. "And the good news is, if you come over tonight after work I can run you through my OnlyFans plans and equipment and stuff, and we can fuck again."

"You need to stop talking," you said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because if you don't, I'm going to end up with another boner we need to take care of, and I need to get home for clothes and not be late for work."

"OK, OK," she laughed. "Go. I need a shower badly. I think I can literally feel your cum inside of me still. Not to mention down my leg. And my face must look like a mess."

"I hadn't even noticed," you said.

"That's because you caused it," she smirked.

You got dressed slowly, the early hour counteracting your energy from being with Sabrina, and she walked you to the door still naked.

"I'm really glad we're doing this," Sabrina said as you were slipping on your shoes.

"Me, too," you said and grabbed her hand.

Her fingers entwined with yours and she went up on tiptoes to kiss your lips again.

"Have a good day at work, honey," she chuckled.

"You too, pooh bear," you said and gave her naked butt a goose.

You stepped into the hallway and headed for the elevator.

"John," Sabrina called from behind you.

You turned and saw she'd stepped into the hallway of her apartment complex, still entirely naked. Sure, it was only a little after 5am, but someone could have come out and seen her. The thing was, the look on her face said she didn't care. The look in her eyes said more. Said the thing she couldn't say with her lips. The words that would make the whole arrangement fall apart.

The words she'd already said to you once, by accident.

You stepped back to her and kissed her one last time, holding her close, then turned and walked down the hall to the elevator.

Chapter 63

It turned out the shitty thing about doing a 5am walk of shame on a Thursday morning was the lack of Uber drivers available. The nice thing was that when you finally got one, the drive was fast because traffic was still light.

You quietly let yourself into the apartment and managed to get in, shave, shower and change without Moshe coming out of his room. Part of you wondered if you should check on him since he'd had another Open Mic night at a comedy club, but you decided not to test fate and got out of there just five minutes later than you usually would have.

Once you were on the bus you surreptitiously scanned through your conversation with Gemma again, seeing the preview images of the pictures she'd sent you and getting that warm feeling in your chest as you couldn't keep the silly grin off of your face. There was something about the fact that she had sent you those pictures that made them so much hotter than regular porn. She was trusting you with them, choosing you to share something she didn't share with others.

That got you thinking about Sabrina, and you went and checked her OnlyFans. She'd posted the two pics under a post titled 'Sorry about last night, got a little busy...'

"Oh my god," you muttered to yourself, snorting at the fact that she actually did caption the photos calling your dick 'Daddy's Dick.'

"Ahem," someone coughed near you, and you looked over to see an older woman, arms crossed as she glared at you and that she had a view of your phone - a phone that was showing porn on a public bus.

You immediately blushed and cleared your phone, putting it away. It was another awkward thirty minutes on the bus before you were able to make your exit.

It was the first time this week you hadn't gotten in early, and Gemma and Sabrina were already both standing at the welcome desk talking with Becks when you entered the building. Both girls turned and smiled brightly at you, and you didn't miss them handing each other their phones back.

"Good morning," you said.

"It definitely is," Sabrina said, at the same time Gemma said, "Morning."

"Alright, you two," Becks said from behind her desk. "Unless you two are planning on spilling the beans about what's going on, I have work to do."

"Lips are sealed for now," Sabrina laughed, miming locking her lips and throwing away the key.

"I don't know if you'd believe us anyways," Gemma chuckled.

Becks narrowed her eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Whatever it is, don't get fired."

"Yes, mom," Gemma said, rolling her eyes.

"Hey, I'm notthat much older than you three," Becks said, which ended up causing all three of the women to laugh - you decided to stay out of that one.

You, Gemma and Sabrina piled into the elevator, and once the door closed you turned and kissed Gemma lightly. "Good morning, beautiful," you said quietly.

"Good morning," she grinned, then put on a faux-serious look. "But remember Rule 6."

"I know," you said. "If it wasn't for that, I'd be kissing down the side of your neck right now."

"He's really good at that," Sabrina smirked.

Gemma put her hand on her neck with a smile. "I'll just have to imagine it for now I guess."

You quickly turned and gave Sabrina a quick peck hello as well.

"Have you seen the post from this morning yet?" she asked.

"I looked quickly, but an old lady caught me looking on the bus," you said, which got both of the girls coughing from trying to stop laughing.

"Oh my god, I wish I'd seen that," Sabrina laughed, wiping under her eyes to try and not smudge her makeup with tears.

Gemma, who'd gotten control of herself a little fast, breathed out a breath and grinned. "Sabrina showed me the pics. They were hot. I showed her the ones from last night, too."

"Lucky boy," Sabrina winked and nudged you in the side. "But for real, my fans are freaking out right now. And I have a lot more women following me than I thought, and theyreally like the looks of DD."

"DD?" you asked.

Sabrina casually patted the front of your pants.

"Oh!" you said. "I can't believe you called it that."

"It's a good code name," Gemma said.

The elevator door opened and Eric was standing there, looking surprised. You realized that the three of you hadn't even pressed the button to go up to the firm floor.

"Guys?" he said in surprise. He had the coffee order in his hands.

"Hey, buddy," you said, stepping forward and helping him by taking half the coffees. "We saw you coming and decided to wait for you."

"Cool, thanks," Eric said and stepped into the elevator with us. "So, anyone do anything fun last night?"

"No," you all said, probably a little too quickly.

Eric looked around suspiciously. "Wait, did you three go out for drinks without me?"

"Nope," you said. "We did go give blood though. Have you ever given blood at a blood drive?"

Eric immediately made a face. "Yeah, no. I don't do needles."

"And that's why we didn't invite you," Gemma said. "You told us that during our first week in the office."

"I did?"

"Mhmm," Sabrina nodded. "But don't worry, we'll find something to do soon. Actually, I hear John's roommate is a standup comic. How do you feel about going to a comedy club next week?"

Chapter 64

Work was blessedly normal. You were feeling the effects of the early morning on your energy levels, but drinking a second coffee helped to push that off. Without any special work to do, all five of you interns were able to power through your regular work and made a good dent in the seemingly never-ending pile of documents that were sent to you.

The only real problem is that you wanted to chat with Gemma and Sabrina. Not about anything important, you just wanted to... be with them. But you were stuck to the usual light conversation, easy banter that had been developed by the three of you over the last month in the office. Sure, a little extra grin and silent wink happened sometimes, and Sabrina had a tendency to bite the corner of her lower lip in a way that told you she was thinking about your cock when she looked at you, but that was it.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,074 Followers