The OF Girl Ch. 071-080

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you," you said, stepping into the doorway and leaning down to kiss her softly. She put her hand on your arm, holding you in place as she kissed you back a little firmer, slipping just a touch of tongue into it.

"Hi," she grinned again.

She closed the door and you lifted the flower. "This is for you, but it looks like you're not quite matching with it yet."

"Thank you," she smiled, taking the flower and smelling it lightly. "And I think it will match my dress wonderfully when I finally get it on. But for now, it also matches something else. Want to see?"

"Of course," you said.

She took your hand and quickly led you through the apartment and to her room. With Lucy obviously out, you weren't sure who else was there because you didn't see her other roommates. Inside her room she closed the door and then turned to you, kissing you again. "You look nice," she said. "Another Sabrina outfit?"

You chuckled. "The runner-up from Tuesday," you admitted. "I think I need to do some clothes shopping if I'm going to keep up in the aesthetic department with you."

"That would probably be a fun date," Gemma said, still in your arms. "Letting me and Sabrina treat you like a dress-up doll."

"Only if I get to treat you as a dress-up doll right back," you said.

"Mmm, let me guess. You'd like to do that in Victoria's Secret?"

"Well, you're the one who suggested it now," you said. "So that or Walmart?"

She rolled her eyes and kissed you again. "Want to see my dress for tonight?"

"Yes," you said.

She broke from your arms and went to her bed, lifting the blue dress you had spotted and held it up against her body. It was another summer dress, baby blue with little white dots in a splatter effect that had a full square-necked top and a flowy bottom that looked pretty short. She held up the flower you'd given her next to her ear to show you the matching. "Looks good?"

"Looks great," you said. "You're radiant."

She smirked and hung the dress over her desk chair, and carefully put the flower on her desk, before slipping off her robe and turning to you, posing in nothing but bright, vibrant blue lingerie. The bra was silk fronted with a fringe of lace, cupping her large breasts securely and hinting at the depth of cleavage as they pushed together. The bottoms were see-through lace of the same vibrant blue, cupping her slightly tanned hips and mound tight enough to show a bit of camel toe.

"How about now?" she asked.

You had no words. You tried to find them, but your tongue had been stunned. So instead you stepped forward and scooped her up into your arms bridal-style. She whooped in surprise as you did it, throwing her arms around your neck as she started laughing, and then you kissed her.

"That good, huh?" she asked breathlessly once the kiss pulled back.

"Wow," you said.

You took two steps over to the bed and lowered her down onto it, kissing her the entire way. Coming down on top of her, she laid back as you made out with her slowly. She kept trying to pull at your shirt, but you grabbed her hands and held them down to the bed, making her squeak in appreciation as you took command of her.

Kissing her was great. Amazing. But there was so much more you wanted to do with her.

You left her lips, kissing down her chest and through her cleavage, then down her stomach. Gemma had the kind of stomach of a woman who was fit, but not hitting the gym super hard or blessed with thin genetics like Sabrina. Her stomach was toned but soft, and it fluctuated as she breathed in and out in anticipation as you kissed down passed her navel and towards her panties.

Once in position between her legs, you lightly kissed her mound over the panties and looked up her body to her eyes.

"I'd be happy if you just fuck me," Gemma offered.

You scoffed lightly. "I'm not looking to make you happy," you said. "I'm looking to get you screaming my name as you see stars."

That made her grin and blush. "I'm not as kinky as Sabrina," she said.

"Says you," you countered. "We'll see."

You started by kissing her again through the panties and working your way down that thin, near-transparent fabric to her hidden lips. She was wet in anticipation and you could already taste her through the panties. Gemma spread her legs wide, opening herself for you as you began to lick, and then make out with her pussy through her panties. They soaked through from your spit, giving you an even better look at her pussy beneath the blue lace. Her flushed outer lips were thick and prominent, and slowly the wet crotch of the panties began to bunch up and slide between them, giving you more and more skin-to-tongue access.

"Oh, fuck," Gemma moaned, her Aussie accent crooning in the air as you slowly worked her pussy with your tongue and lips. "John, fuck, stop teasing me."

"Excuse me?" you asked, pulling back.

"I said stop teasing me," she said.

"Hey now," you said. "You're not the one in charge down here, I am. And I'll tease you all I want, got it? Your pleasure is my responsibility, and I take thatvery seriously."

Gemma bit her lower lip, her gaze like embers as she nodded silently in agreement. With your eyes locked, you slowly lowered your mouth back to her pussy and gave it a wide, slow lick, most of your tongue still on the soaked gusset of her panties but the outer edges sliding against her flush labia.

She quivered, and her legs flexed, but she didn't complain. And then you kissed her right inner thigh, leaving her pussy altogether, and then lightly took some of that soft skin between your teeth and gave her the lightest little nibble and suck. She hissed in a breath through her teeth when you did it, and she watched you with big eyes.

You did the same thing to her other thigh, then lower, right in the crook of her leg.

"John? Please?" Gemma murmured. "I'm so fucking horny for you."

"Once condition," you said.

"Anything," she readily agreed.

You waited a moment and then shrugged. "Naw, I'm having fun. I'm going to keep teasing you."

"John!" she said, but then gasped as you buried your mouth on her mound again as pressed your lips firmly around her covered clit and sucked. "John," she said again, crooning as pleasure began to fire up her nervous system.

Chapter 75

You wrapped your fingers into the elastic waist of Gemma's bright blue panties and slowly pulled them down until they were bunched right over her mound before you broke off from sucking on her again. Then you raised up and pulled her thighs together so that you could carefully pull her panties off her completely, kissing her calves as you did so.

"What do you think, need a gag like Sabrina does?" you asked her with a teasing smirk, holding her wet panties up between you.

"God, maybe," Gemma chuckled. "But not this time?"

You climbed up the bed to lay next to her. "Does that mean you'd want it at some point?" you asked. "You'd want me to get you dripping wet, your sexy lingerie getting soaked from all my teasing you, and then peel those wet panties off and say, 'Open your mouth' and you would do it knowing exactly where your sweet tasting panties were going to end up?"

"Fuck, John," she exhaled heavily. "You're asking me questions I don't know if I want to know the answer to. My ex, he never-"

You kissed her, knowing there was a slight taste of her on your lips, and she didn't seem to care.

"Don't," you said. "He's not here. He'll never be here again. This is between you and me, and what we want. What you want. Because what I want is to make you come so hard that you turn into a puddle that physically can't get out of bed without a long rest."

"That would sort of ruin our date," Gemma laughed softly.

"Maybe, but would it really?" you asked.

"I guess not," she smiled, and then kissed the tip of your nose. "Yes."

"Yes?" you asked.

"Yes, between you and me," she clarified, "I would let you stuff my wet panties in my mouth to muffle my screams as you turn me into an orgasm-puddle."

"I'll keep that in mind," you smiled, kissing her shoulder. "What about tonight? Right now? How do you want this to go? Assume that I'm going to bury my tongue into you as the first thing after this talk."

Gemma closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. She was still laying on her back, and you were laying beside her with one hand stroking the soft skin of her stomach. "I- Fuck, I've thought about this going so many ways," she sighed.

"How about this," you said. "Are you really an Anal Only girl, or was that a joke?"

That made her laugh louder. "John, of course I'm not that wild. Sure, yeah, I'm sort of petrified at the idea of getting pregnant and ruining my life. But I fixed that by getting an IUD, not by learning to only do anal. I've never actually evendone anal before." She suddenly got a little quieter and looked at you with concern. "That's not- You weren't like, counting on that or expecting it, were you?"

"Gemma, I'm not gonna lie and say I wouldn't absolutely love to explore your ass asboth of our first time doing anal," you said. "But I sort of guessed it was a joke and another test. Fool me once at the bar, but you didn't fool me twice at the park."

"OK," she sighed in reassurance and nodded.

"Now, after I lick you, and tongue you, and finger you," you said. "Would you like me to fuck you, fuck you wild, or make love to you?"

"I want..." Gemma hedged, indecisive. "I want what you want."

"That's not an answer, love," you said, kissing her shoulder again.

"Better," she said.

"Hmm?"

"You threw it away better that time," she smiled. "The pet name. It sounded natural."

"Alright. It's still not an answer though," you said. "Fuck, or Make Love?"

"Make love," she decided. "And tonight when we get back, then fuck me."

You kissed her softly, running your hand up and down her belly. "OK," you whispered into her lips. "I can't wait to make love to you, love."

"Not as natural that time," she whispered back, smiling into your soft kisses.

"I felt it that time," you teased back.

Then you slipped lower on the bed again, and took her legs in your hands and slowly spread her apart. She watched you gazing at her, and you took a deep breath and nodded. "You are absolutely wonderful," you said.

"John, seriously, take off your shirt before I leak all over it," Gemma smiled warmly.

You quickly did so, baring your torso and then quickly getting out of your pants as well for good measure. Gemma had kept her legs spread right where you'd left them, and you lifted one over your shoulder as you slid back between them, getting close to her pussy and taking a deep breath, then giving it a little lick with the tip of your tongue that made her quiver.

"Anyone ever tell you that you smell delightful?" you asked her.

"No," Gemma said. "Do I?'

"Like heaven," you said, and then slowly began to slide your tongue between those lips you'd already been kissing, tasting her from the very source and loving the hell out of it. Gemma quickly began to shift, writhing slowly on the bed as if you were tapping into her reflexes with each new place you prodded her with your tongue.

You started to bring your fingers into play, enjoying running them over her bald mound and squeezing the soft skin of her thighs to keep her in place. Then you did something you'd always been curious to do but hadn't had the guts to, or necessarily the opportunity with someone you trusted. You placed your thumbs on each of Gemma's outer labia, and you slowly spread her open. Truly open, with her inner labia spreading like a flower and seeing into the dark hole of her vagina proper.

Keeping her open like that, you slowly ran your tongue around the edge of that hole, then slipped it inside, tasting her fully as you groaned at the delightful sensations on your tongue and lips and Gemma moaned and whimpered softly. When you pulled your tongue back out, you looked inside her again and could see her inner walls flexing a little, and a goopy little bead of clear fluid seeping out of her.

"Fuck, you are so much more than hot," you whispered to her, and began to make love to her with your mouth.

Chapter 76

The best part about eating out Gemma was her responsiveness. Everything you did brought a new little twitch, moan or whimper from her.

Her entire mound was shaved clean and smooth, and you made sure to let her know you appreciated every bare inch of her. You didn't just drill your tongue into her, you worked all over her.

"John," she moaned, enjoying you kissing the crook of her leg in a brief respite from sucking on her puffy labia. You slowly dragged your tongue into the centre of her pussy again and lapped firmly against her hole, gathering that delightful little ooze of her juices into your mouth.

"Yes?" you hummed quietly, running your hands up from her legs to her stomach, spreading your fingers along her sides to hold her in place as you began to tease her clit. Every time you did that she had a tendency to try and curl a little sideways, the leg that you didn't have over your shoulder trying to bend back.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. "Yes, please."

"Please what, love?" you teased her.

That made her giggle, and you drilled your tongue into her again as you nudged her clit with your nose at the same time.

"Please never stop," she whimpered, reaching down and holding your wrists.

"I'm going to need to eventually," you said with a smile, and kissed her pussy lightly. "Unless you've decided it's just an oral date today, but I don't think that's it."

"God, no," Gemma said. "I take it back. Please stop immediately and put your dick in me."

"Not yet," you grinned and held her down firmer, starting to really work her out.

Gemma squirmed and moaned. She would vacillate between throwing her head back with her eyes closed and looking down at you with dreamy eyes. You enjoyed every second of it.

"I'm close," she moaned.

"How close?" you asked.

"Almost- Almost-" she panted. Her chest was heaving, still clad in that beautiful blue bra.

"Don't," you told her, but you didn't stop playing with her.

"What? Whyyyy?" she whined.

"Hold it for me," you said.

"I'm not Sabrina," Gemma said, opening her eyes and looking at you fiercely.

You left her pussy and quickly crawled up her body, kissing her firmly as you palmed her wet pussy and ran two fingers against her hole. "I know," you whispered to her. "You're my beautiful, amazing, genius, teasing Gemma. But I told you I'm in charge down there right now, right? Do you trust me?"

"Fuck," she whispered back, her breath on your lips. "Yes."

"So when I tell you to hold it?"

"I'll try," she whimpered, humping her pussy at your fingers to try and get you to penetrate her, but you didn't.

"Just trust me, love," you said.

"You're still using it wrong," she chuckled softly, closing her eyes and biting her lip as you continued to tease her.

"I know," you said. You kissed her again and then dipped back down, starting to eat her out again.

"John," she gasped again. "I'm- I'm trying-"

"Keep going," you said, taking a break from teasing her clit with your lips.

"I can't," she hiccupped. "It's almost... I'm almost..."

You spread her wide again, looking into that delicious pink pussy as you said, "Now." And you blew cold air against her pussy in an incessant little stream as she let go and her hips ground in circles and her cunt started spasming. It was weird and wonderful, and as more of the viscous girlcum started oozing out of her you drove your tongue into her and slurped it up.

"Oh my Gawd!" Gemma shouted, heaving from the sudden change in stimulation as her orgasm redoubled and rolled through her all over again. She reached down and ran her fingers through your hair and got a grip on you, pulling you deeper against her cunt, her body tensing several times as the orgasm worked through her. Then her fingers went soft in your hair, and her body relaxed, and you rained kisses onto her pussy instead of drilling her with your tongue.

"John?" she asked.

"I'm not done down here yet," you said.

She half-laughed, half-sobbed and gave in. You rode her cunt through two more orgasms, working her up each time and asking her to hold it for you. She did, a little longer each time, and each one getting a little stronger than the last. And each time more of her girlcum oozed out of her.

After the third orgasm you climbed up the bed again, lying next to her and hugging her to you as she panted and came down. Gemma clung to you, and lightly kissed your chest.

"Are you finally done down there?" she asked you quietly.

"I think I got what I wanted," you smirked. "For now."

She rolled her eyes. "Make love to me, John. With your dick this time, please."

You weren't sure why, but that got you laughing, and then Gemma started laughing as well, and for the next little while you both couldn't get your giggle fit under control. Finally, even through the giggles, you started kissing again. You relaxed against each other, and Gemma started undoing your pants while you slid a finger up and down her pussy, and then slowly inserted it into her.

She sighed happily, looking into your eyes as she got your pants as low as she could while you were both still laying down, and started running her fingers along your hard cock through your boxer briefs.

"I've been literally dreaming of this cock," she smiled into your lips.

You kissed her. "I've been dreaming of you."

"Dreaming, or fantasizing?" she asked.

"Both," you said.

She smiled and wormed her fingers into the hole at the front of your boxers. As she did you added a second finger into your slow penetration of her pussy, and her eyes closed halfway as she revelled in the sensations.

"You made me pick the speed," she said quietly. "So you pick the position. How are you going to make love to me, John?"

Chapter 77

The first thing you did was slide off your pants and underwear, your cock springing up to full attention. Then you sat on the bed and pulled Gemma to you so she was sitting with her bra-clad tits to your chest, her legs raised over your hips and resting behind you on the bed.

The two of you made out slowly. You let your hands roam from her hips to her sides and back, then up to her neck and into her blonde hair. She kept one hand on your cock, pressed between the two of you, slowly sliding her fingers around the head and down the shaft, while her other hand hung onto the back of your neck, keeping your lips pressed to hers.

It was intimate and warm, and you enjoyed every moment of it. Feeling close to her.

Gemma's fingers ended up coated in precum as all the sexual activity and teasing came to a head. Then without a word between the two of you, Gemma broke the kiss and raised her hips up, positioning you at her entrance, and sat down onto your cock slowly. She whimpered twice, your eyes locked with hers, slowing her descent as her pussy hugged and squeezed you and stretched to accommodate.

Then she settled down, even closer than before, and you kissed her again. The kisses were lighter. Tender. Neither of you wanted to stop, but you also wanted to enjoy the feeling of you inside her for the first time.

"I love you," you whispered to Gemma.

"John," Gemma replied, softly and with a hint of worry.

"Shhh," you hushed her. "I know. But I want to make a deal with you. Love is a big word, but I want to use it as shorthand. So for this summer, can the word 'love' just be code for 'I find you utterly attractive, enjoy every moment I'm with you, and have a big romantic crush on you even though our situation is weird and we have a time limit?'"

She looked into your eyes, hers big and starting to brim with tears, and she nodded and then kissed you. As she did her hips circled slowly, stirring you inside of her. "I love you, too, love," she said when she pulled back from the kiss.