The OF Girl Ch. 071-080

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Mosche, alright," you said. "I think that's a little much."

"Oh, is it too soon?" Mosche asked, honestly curious. "Everyone keeps telling me comedy is tragedy plus time."

"No, I've just heard it before," Gemma said.

"Oh, yeah I guess that isn't very original material," Mosche pondered. Then his face lit up and he waved someone over to us. The bar had been filling up, and people were already grabbing seats at the tables in the theatre area of the club. "Hey, this is the girl I was talking about. Tasha, hey, this is my roommate John, and this is Gemma. She's Australian."

You suppressed the eye roll you wanted to give him, and turned to the woman. She was slender, with a wavy blonde bob to her jawline and a very bohemian hipster look. She had a septum ring in her nose, and a chest tattoo of an octopus of all things. "Hey," she said with a sultry grin.

You and Gemma both said hi, and then the conversation stalled for one painful moment as Mosche failed to bring her into the actual conversation. He just looked at her with a silly little grin on his face. "So I hear you're going up tonight?" you asked Tasha. "Open Micing like Mosche?"

"Oh, yeah," she said. "I've been doing my research for a while, putting together my tight ten. This is the third time I'm going up."

"Nice," Gemma said. "That's exciting. Break a leg!"

"Thanks," she said and practically eyefucked Gemma.

"Right, well, looks like we should probably try to grab a table," you said. "Tasha, nice to meet you. Mosche, remember you promised not to practice your crowd work on us, yeah?"

"Fine, fine," Mosche said.

"Oh my God," Gemma murmured to you as you walked hand in hand into the tabled area. "Thank you for ending that."

"I was just waiting for your signal," you chuckled as you looked for a table. The place had filled up quickly and you were trying your damnedest not to need to head for the open table just to the right of the front of the stage.

"I gave you a signal?" Gemma asked.

"You squeezed my hand," you said. "That wasn't a signal?"

"I-" she blinked, as if surprised. "I guess it was." Gemma started heading for that front-row table. "Come on, this is the only empty one."

"I don't know if we want it," you said.

"What? Why? it's a great view," Gemma said.

She settled into a chair, and you sat down next to her. "Because," you said. "This is the hot seat."

She smirked. "Oh, it can't be that bad."

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my 'Technically We're Estranged' series for another Camgirl-related story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================