The OFB Ch. 01 - The Interview

Story Info
Horny Daphne interviews for a mysterious job!
5.5k words
4.77
2.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we meet her, Daphne is 26 years old. She is a statuesque 5'8" tall, almost six feet in heels. Blue eyes, alluring face, blond hair just past her shoulders. She wears a 33d bra and is in very trim shape from her daily walking and workouts. Her eyes are an absorbing grey-green, and she has a fetching rear-end and terrific legs.

Daphne has always been a little different. Perhaps the main thing about her is she has heightened sexuality. In fact, she is always horny. Always.

She wasn't always like this. She used to be like anyone else. Then, as puberty came on, she started getting urges and sensations she hadn't experienced before. She would look at guys and surreptitiously eye their crotches, wondering what was in those pants, especially older boys. Like all teens, she picked up sexual awareness through chats with her friends, so her knowledge was scattered, incomplete, and sometimes laughably wrong.

One day she went online to look up 'masturbation'. She got more than the dictionary definition, and clicked on a video site. Before she knew it, her hand was between her legs. It did not take long for her to reach her firs orgasm. She was both awe-struck and hooked. She had to have more. More...

That first time was also when she realized her pussy was very juicy. She just happened to get extremely wet -- it's just her body. She didn't mind. She sampled a little and thought it actually tasted kinda good. Salty and musky and nicely sticky... She put her fingers back into her newly christened cunt and closed her eyes...

She started masturbating every day, often several times. It was easy to do and felt soooooo gooooood. It actually helped her concentrate and her marks at school improved.

A few months later a friend asked her to a slumber party. After the parents had gone to bed, the girls sat around in their nighties and panties talking. Of course, the topic turned to sex. Daphne told them that she'd learned how to masturbate and how good it felt. The girls asked her to show them so she removed her panties and started demonstrating how she pleasured herself. Several of the girls started following along...

Unfortunately, just as Daphne and the other girls were approaching climax, the host's mother walked in. There was shock and shame, and Daphne's folks had to come pick her up. After that she was seen as a real slut, although she hadn't done anything.

(Later in like, Daphne wondered what would have happened if the father had interrupted them instead of the mother. Imagine a room full of young teen girls in their nighties, PJs, and t-shirts, all with their hands exploring their moist vulvas, sighs of pleasure... It may well have been too much for all of them -- who knows what could have happened!)

Luckily, she only had part of a school year to finish, and it was off to university. There she was free to reinvent herself and explore her sexuality. Before long, she decided that denying her passions was foolish and self-deceiving. If she was horny all the time, then so be it. She decided to embrace her sexuality.

And that she did! Over four years she did just about everything. But she was discreet. Although everyone knew she liked to have a good time, no one really knew the extent of her adventures.

She still got quite wet during sex. For some of her partners this was exciting, and for others it was a turn-off. She came to understand that she was unusual, not just in terms of her appetites, but also the way her body produced so much pussy juice it often dripped down her legs. Like everything else about her sex life, Daphne embraced this and made the most of it.

After college she had a string of office jobs. She had majored in business, but her career never seemed to take off. She was too distracted most of the time. She had a series of inter-office affairs, some of which got her into trouble. For whatever reason, she found the office environment sexually exciting. Everyone all together, dressed up but undressing each other with their eyes (she'd seen the looks her cleavage, ass, and legs got), often close enough to smell each other... All-in-all, it was not a very satisfying career.

One evening while she was in the doldrums, wondering where everything was going for her, her phone rang. It was her best friend, Terry.

"Hi Terry!"

"Hi Daphne! Hey, I just saw something and thought you should hear. ExCorp has a job opening in their exclusive Hedonic Division!"

ExCorp is an international conglomerate, known for catering to the needs, passions, whims, and urges of all sorts of people (usually well-off), in all manners. Along with a successful fast food franchising subsidiary and a series of theme parks, ExCorp is known for addressing more primal and exotic needs. The Hedonic Division (or HD) is the most lucrative part of the company as it deals all things sexual. This includes racy lingerie and costumes, a full line of high-quality sex toys, elite sex-themed cruises/resorts/getaways, and of course a high-end porn branch.

"Really! That'd be great!" said Daphne. "I think I'm about to lose my job anyway..."

"Daphne, what happened this time?"

Daphne had almost been caught blowing the cute copy machine guy in the supply room. No one could prove anything, but she could tell she was in poor favor.

"Never mind, Terry, it's not important. What do you know about the HD job?"

"It's for a 'Special Personal Assistant'", Terry was clearly reading something. "The ad says: 'This position requires creativity, personal engagement, and physical stamina. Qualifications include general office, computer, and organizational skills. Applicants must have an open mind and be extremely flexible in meeting task requirements. Flex time and full benefits included.' That's it, that's all it says."

"Sounds okay to me. What do you think, Terry? Where did you see the ad?"

"Oh, I stumbled on it in the personals section of an erotic story site." Terry and Daphne were close enough to share that. " It was posted about an hour ago. The ad reads a little odd, but I think you should go for it. Nothing to lose, right?"

Terry gave her the number on the ad. 'Let me know how it goes, and hey -- are we still on for Sunday brunch in two weeks?"

"You bet! Thanks, Terry! Kiss kiss!" They hung up.

Daphne was intrigued. She had seen ExCorp HD porn before and it waws her favorite. Lots of imagination and everyone seemed to be having a genuinely good time. And they always had the best dialog and situational scenes. It wasn't like most of the industrialized porn out there.

She took a deep breath and dialed the number.

"ExCorp HD, how can I help?" An alluring female voice purred, very friendly.

"Hi, my name is Daphne and my friend told me there's an opening for a, um, special personal assistant, and I'd like to apply..." Daphne was intrigued, nervous, and a little excited (then again, she always is).

"I see. Thanks for calling. Can I get your particulars...?" Particulars were exchanged: name, address, contact info, and strangely, measurements. The woman also requested three pictures: a face shot, and frontal and side full-body pictures which Daphne sent through.

"My name is Patty," said the voice, "and I need to ask you a few questions before we proceed. First, thanks for sending through the photos! You're quite lovely and fit, aren't you! Before we proceed, may I ask why you are interested in this position?"

Daphne said, "Well, I know that ExCorp is on the cutting edge of, well, seeing to people's needs... I guess that's the right way to put it? Anyway, that sounds like a fun business, and I'd like to learn more. I figure being a personal assistant..."

"SPECIAL personal assistant," interrupted Patty.

"Oh, yes, SPECIAL personal assistant... well, it sounds like a great way to help out, get in the door, and learn more about the business from the ground up."

Patty paused. "Tell me what you know about our business, if that's OK?"

"Well, my understanding is the Hedonic Division specializes in, um, how do I put it...?"

"Stimulation?" offered Patty.

"Yes, yes! I'm a big fan of that myself", Daphne gave a little giggle, and she could almost hear Patty smiling on the other end of the line. "Anyhow, I do have some experience as an office assistant so I can really help: I can type, my organizational skills are solid, and I've been told I am graceful under pressure."

Patty was humming agreement. "Graceful under pressure?" a small laugh. "That will really come in handy. There are a few things I need you to know before we go any further."

"Please go ahead!"

"You need to know this job is very personal in nature as well as completely confidential. We will require a legally binding, iron-clad NDA. What you may see and hear on the job, what you may be asked to do, everything is to be strictly confidential, and not to be shared anywhere, ever. And all that is forever. Is that a problem?"

"What will I be asked to do that might make it a problem?"

"Well, let me ask you this: do you consider yourself a liberated and open-minded person? Open to new experiences?"

"Liberated how?" Daphne was intrigued and felt a familiar warm glow at her center.

"Let me put it this way: are you a prude? You seem to be aware of the nature of our offerings. To be direct, does anything sexual offend you?"

Daphne laughed out loud. "God no! I think everyone should be able to do as they please as long as everyone agrees. I adore sex myself. We have only one life after all, so we might as well make the most of it, and who am I to judge?"

"What about, well, I will say 'unusual' situations? Exotic tastes?"

Daphne was right at home. "Who am I to judge? Everybody likes different things and you never know what somebody might need or want. The way I figure it, if everyone involved is having a good time, it can't be, well, perverted. Some folks might not agree, but that's their problem."

Patty gave a happy sigh over the phone. "You don't know how refreshing it is to hear that! You sound perfect! Are you interested in going to the next step?"

"Absolutely!"

"Excellent. Now then, our interview process is very hands-on. I know how that sounds *smirk* but what we mean is we'd like you to show up as if you already have the job and are reporting to your first day of work. We don't like to share anything more than that at this stage, and we understand if that's not for you. Does that sound OK?"

"Actually, that sounds great!" Daphne was very curious and a little excited -- she squeezed her legs together and felt that familiar warmth spreading...

"Ok then, I will send over the paperwork. Please read it, sign it, and email it back and we can get things started. Any questions?"

"Not really. I just want to say I am really excited to learn more!"

"Wonderful! We will expect you at 10:00 tomorrow morning!" Patty gave her the address.

"Thanks so much for this opportunity! I'll show up ready to work!"

Daphne could hear that Patty was a little amused, but also enthusiastic. "See you tomorrow!"

Daphne hung up. She was all at once curious, excited, and above all, horny. She reached between her legs to relieve the tension...

************

She selected her outfit carefully. Dark blue silk blouse, snug but not tight, top couple of buttons undone to show her cleavage but not "show it off". No bra. Short black skirt -- maybe too short? No, it'll do but she should be careful bending over so her white silk panties don't flash. Simple stockings -- fishnets might not be professional. On the shoes she decided to go for it: 4-inch stilettos.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Fuck. She looked hot as hell. She reached down between her legs and put her hand up her skirt and under her panties. She put two fingers into her always wet pussy and dabbed some of her nectar behind both ears and in the center of her cleavage. That always made her feel in control, and besides, she liked her horny musky scent.

At the ExCorp building, reception was expecting her. They gave her a badge and led her over to a special elevator. The young security guard (sexy Hispanic guy who kept eyeing her breasts) gave her a wink as he ushered her into the elevator...

When the elevator arrived at the building's top floor, the doors opened, and Daphne gasped. Before her was a vision. A fantastically beautiful woman stood before her.

She was well over six feet, skin as dark as coffee with a glow of its own, and a natural shortish afro. She wore a professional but revealing scarlet dress, and heels as tall as Daphne's -- this must be Patty. Daphne almost swooned as she took in Patty's pert, firm breasts, tight midsection, swelling hips, and above all, her ice-blue eyes. When Patty smiled, Daphne gulped.

"Daphne! Thanks so much for coming *wink*. I'm Patty, the office manager, and I'm also head of Human Resources. We spoke on the phone. Thanks for getting the paperwork in so quickly, that really helps. Let's get us both a coffee and I'll get you started!" Again, that dazzling smile as Patty reached out and took Daphne by the arm like an old friend. She kissed Daphne's cheek and Daphne could swear she smelled a familiar musky scent...

They walked through the office. It was semi-open plan with great light; not one big space but plenty of people with desk areas organized by dividers into different team working areas. Offices were around the edge, windows looking our. There were maybe twenty people on the floor, all of them very good looking -- mostly sexy! -- and as she passed, they looked up and smiled, nodded, and in some cases overtly checked her out. Everyone looked professional, relaxed, and friendly.

Patty spoke of this and that, procedural stuff, security, the office layout, how to work the coffee machine... Daphne was a little curious when Patty pointed out that there were no security cameras. "That's due to the confidential nature of our work here."

"How do you mean?", asked Daphne.

Patty looked at her with a sly smile. "Let's just say that give the select nature of the business we are in and the services we provide, it's best not to have too much on film." She nodded to her right. Daphne's gaze followed her cue.

There on a small table in a common gathering area was a selection of sex toys. Dildos (one a monstrous purple beast with lots of texture), a couple of vibrators, and a complete strap-on, along with a couple of tubes of lubricant and a box of tissues. Daphne's eyes widened and her mid-section roiled with unexpected excitement. She looked at Patty.

Patty's eyes were slyly closed as she smiled out "Research, field testing, stress relief, that sort of thing. Now let's get you situated!"

They had come to a desk outside a corner office. It was placed so the occupant had a complete view of the entire floor, with their back to the office. There were a couple of monitors on one leg of the L-shaped desk along with usual equipment.

Patty said, "We'll get you started here. Your position reports to Tom Smith. Tom is Senior VP of the Hedonic Division. He has over $800 million in net revenue under his control, including our pleasure product lines, services, and media. He is in an important meeting right now, but he knows you will be here to interview as a special personal assistant. He'll come out and get you when he is ready. I recommend using the time and computer to get yourself better acquainted with HD's offerings." She paused. "Look, don't be nervous. Just try to relax and be yourself -- and be honest, trust me. Most importantly: have fun!"

Patty shined her spectacular smile on Daphne and walked away. Daphne and everyone else in eyeshot followed her walk, the sway of her hips, her perfect ass... Daphne took a deep breath and sat down.

The computer was already on, and the screen showed the HD logo -- a small bunch of grapes dripping juice into an open mouth with pouting lips -- and a series of links that read Clothing, Appliances, Getaways, and Media. Daphne took the mouse and clicked on the Clothing link.

The screen was replaced with a selection of gorgeous lingerie offerings. Daphne scrolled around and clicked on a red bra and panty set that looked interesting. That took her to a page that showed not just the items themselves, but also models wearing them.

Daphne clicked on an image that was clearly a video and got a surprise: the video showed a beautiful brunette woman walking towards the camera in the lingerie. The model stopped and massaged her breasts in the bra. She turned, and bent all the way over, showing her panty-covered vulva directly to the camera and massaging it with her hands. The model pulled aside the panties to show theier flexibility, and showed her shaved vagina and cute looking asshole. Daphne felt her pussy flush with warmth.

Next the model straightened up, turned back to face the camera, rubbing her crotch with one hand and tweaking her nipples with the other. A naked male model entered the picture, his penis erect. The brunette winked at the camera, and bent back over towards it as the man walked up behind her. He reached down and pulled her panties aside, and clearly entered her from behind with one bold thrust. The model's eye went wide with pleasure as her body absorbed the shock, and the picture faded out.

Daphne sat back, breathing hard. Her nipples were hard and her horniness was fully active. She looked around the office. No one was looking at her, although one woman -- Asian, very petite with long hair -- caught her eye and winked. Daphne turned back to the screen.

Each lingerie selection had similar videos: a sexy model showing off a sexy ensemble and then engaging with a partner. Here she turned her back to the camera, bent over to flash her obviously wet cunt at the camera, and took a penis in her mouth; there she would be jacking off two guys while smiling at the camera; in one two women models got into a sixty-nine...

All of the videos faded out once the action started, so it was left to the viewer's imagination what happened next. But they were very effective. Daphne found herself rubbing her thighs as she sat there.

Next was the Appliances menu. Daphne sort of knew what to expect and she was right: these were all sex toys with similar accompanying videos demonstrating the features and best ways to use each toy. In her favorite, a young woman put a remote-controlled vibrator in her pussy while her friend controlled it from her phone. The young woman was shuddering in ecstasy, gripping the bed, her hips bucking...

Daphne was getting desperate. Her pussy was wet and hot, and she could feel the start of a distant orgasm building as she watched the videos. The Asian lady watched her surreptitiously with a sly smile. Daphne didn't care.

"Oh my God", she thought, "I know this is an interview, but I don't know how much more I can take..." Her left hand moved toward her crotch, and her index finger reached out to caress her clit, swollen and straining against her moist silk panties as the woman on screen arched her back and bucked her groin into the air uncontrollably. She just grazed her clit through her panties and a shudder of pleasure washed thorough her body...

...and the office door opened behind her!

Daphne gasped. Tom Smith was maybe ten years her senior. He was strikingly handsome, with just a touch of salt and pepper hair, a sensuous, friendly smile, and beautiful brown eyes. He wore a silk shirt with linen trousers flatteringly cut to show off his terrific ass, as well as his clearly impressive equipment. He reached out his hand. "Tom Smith."

Daphne was a little weak in the knees, so she gratefully took it as he helped her to her feet. "I'm Daphne, and I'm here about the position under you, I mean to service you, no, I mean..."

He smiled, chuckling, and said "I know what you mean, don't worry. This kind of situation can be awkward. Come have a seat in my office." As he led her in, he glanced at the Asian woman who smiled, winked, and nodded. He winked back.

12