The OFB Ch. 01 - The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his office was his desk, a couch, and a small table with a couple of chairs for working meetings. There was also a huge monitor which was currently blank. He kept things informal and took a seat at the small table, inviting her to take one of the other chairs.

He smiled. "Daphne, it's great to meet you. I hope you've had a good time settling in?"

"Yes, thanks, everyone has been super friendly."

"Good to hear. I saw you were familiarizing yourself with our catalog. What do you think of HD so far?"

Daphne blushed. "Well, it seems to be very up front about pleasure, that's for sure!"

He laughed. "Yes indeed! That's what we are all about. Our key focus is that we understand and revel in our clients' pleasures. That means really understanding what they might be into and why. It can be rather fun... but also demanding."

Daphne smiled and (she couldn't help it) her eyes strayed to the half-erect bulge in his pants. It didn't look like he had any underwear on -- she could see the outline of the head of his penis. While she was watching he flexed it...

She met his eyes and he winked. "Don't worry, we are all very up-front regarding sex here. Does that bother you?"

She shook her head and gave him a demure smile.

"Let me give you the basics." he continued. "HD is all about sexual enlightenment and fulfillment. We believe that we can't properly provide services for that unless we are into it ourselves and really understand everything that's involved."

"I did see some, um, 'equipment' on the table in the common area." She volunteered.

"Exactly. I hope you won't be alarmed or upset about some of the things you will see around here. We are very open. And it's not a bad thing: people here work very hard. It isn't easy being endlessly creative. We also have ambitious goals and hard deadlines. Aside from research and testing -- that's what we call it *wink* -- it's a great way to blow off steam. I think this was all alluded to in the paperwork you signed, yes?"

Daphne thought there had seemed something odd about the non-disclosure wording and notice of consent Patty had sent her. As she thought about it, she couldn't believe her luck -- this place was perfect for her! She nodded "Yes, of course, sir."

"Call me Tom." Another smashing smile and his cock twitched in his pants.

She smiled back. "Of course, Tom."

"Great! Now why don't you continue getting to know our offerings. I suggest you check our Media -- that's our film section that we provide our clients. Sometimes that's all they want, other time it helps set the mood. I think it will give you a good feel for how we handle things here." His smile was hypnotic, and her eyes strayed back to his cock.

She got up -- her legs were still a little shaky -- and went back out to her desk. She sat in the chair and composed herself. Oh my God, part of the interview included watching porn! Is this real? She felt incredibly lucky.

She looked around. The Asian woman was gone, and the nearest person was a few of desks away -- a young, good looking blonde man who seemed absorbed in his screen. Everyone else was out.

She clicked the Media button and saw a menu: Straight, Gay, Trans, Fetish. She clicked Straight.

Instantly on screen was a magnificent cock, filling the screen. It was fully erect and pulsing a little with the owner's heartbeat. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the slit. Daphne gasped and her pussy flooded with juice. On screen a woman appeared smiling, and gently stroked it. She had brown hair, blue eyes, and pert little breasts. She gently took the head of the cock in her mouth, pulled out and circled the head with her tongue -- a little spittle and pre-cum dibbled -- and then took the whole thing down her throat.

Daphne almost swooned. She recovered and looked around -- no one nearby and no one watching. She reached down and put her hand on her cunt, rubbing it through her panties. Waves of pleasure washed through her body.

The woman popped the cock out of her mouth and smiled. "Do me", she said, looking upwards to her partner. She stood up, turned around and bent over. The man grabbed her hips and entered her slowly. She moaned in pleasure. He started pumping and she stared whimpering, grabbing onto a chir back for support. His pace increased, the full length of his shaft pumping in and out, in and out of her pussy. Her legs started shaking. She was building to a huge climax.

Daphne pulled aside her panties and rubbed her clit furiously. The woman cried "I'm cumming!" and convulsed. Waves of pleasure shook her whole body. Daphne slid two fingers into her pussy.

The man pulled out of her cunt and the woman turned and got on her knees. The camera pulled back...

"Oh my God! That's Tom!" thought Daphne. Sure enough, her potential new boss was standing in front of a woman he'd just fucked with an erect, pulsing, dripping cock! The camera closed in just as he shot semen all over the woman's joyful face. The first spurt almost went over her head and landed in her hair, forehead, eyebrows, and down her cheek. The second also hit her cheek and dripped down, a bit dangling off her chin. The third and fourth jets of white, sticky semen wen straight into her smiling mouth. It was a huge, sticky load and dripped off her chin. Daphne loved cumshots and pumped her fingers in and out of her cunt -- she could here the faint squishing noise.

Suddenly she came on her fingers, clamping her legs together. It was intense -- she had to bite her lip to keep from crying out.

While she was sitting there with her fingers in her pussy, the door opened, and Tom poked his head out. "Daphne, please join me in here?" He smiled. She still had her hand between her legs in in her pussy. Thank God her chair was pulled in tight to the desk -- maybe he couldn't see?

He had already gone back into his office, the door open. She looked around -- no one was watching. She took her fingers from her cunt and quickly licked her juice off them. Then she took a moment to get her breathing steady and went in.

Tom was on the sofa looking at the monitor Her eyes followed his.

There, on the huge 72-inch screen was her pussy. It was clearly hers -- she recognized her skirt and the fabric pattern on the chair. Plus, that pussy was extremely wet -- she knew herself well. Two fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy. She knew this was the part where she was going to come.

Tom paused the video with her fingers halfway out, about to plunge back in. he camera was excellent. She could see her clit and labia clearly, and the fact that they were covered in glistening nectar...

Tom sighed and motioned for her to have a seat at the other end of the sofa. She sat down, embarrassed that she'd blown this opportunity, her hand clasped in her lap.

Daphne blushed. "All I can say is I'm sorry. It was an accident. I got overwhelmed and lost self-control. I guess I really messed up this interview."

She noticed his bulge was much more pronounced than their last conversation. Tom chuckled.

"Daphne, there is no need whatsoever for you to be concerned," he smiled warmly at her. "In fact, that was part of the interview process, and I am pleased to say you passed with flying colors!"

She was dumbstruck but only for a moment. She felt a rush of relief and gratitude.

"Daphne, I am prepared to offer you the special personal assistant position based on your performance this morning. Do you want to hear about it?"

She nodded, not believing he luck.

"Obviously, there's a camera under your desk. We arranged the materials you were reviewing to be particularly provocative. You could have stormed out offended -- that's happened more than once -- or enjoyed yourself. I was happy to see you choose the latter. It was very sexy to watch, and you looked like you were having a good time!" He smiled and adjusted the semi-erect cock in his pants.

She was shocked for a moment. He'd seen her frigging herself and coming! Still, he didn't seem to have any problem with it, and in fact it looked like that had landed her the job.

She smiled. And blushed. "Actually, I did have a good time."

"That's great because I have a very special position in mind for you. You see, with our open sex policy and the heavy workload we have, folks aren't getting things done. A deadline might be coming up, but those responsible might be fucking in the common room. It' just too distracting, so I've decided to focus things a little. That make sense?"

"Absolutely," said Daphne, although she wondered where it was going.

"So I decided to look around for an uninhibited, sexually liberated soul like yourself. I'd like to offer you the position of Operational Focus Buddy, or OFB."

She smiled uncertainly. Weird title, she thought. He smiled back and said, "It also stands for Office Fuck Bunny."

Daphne laughed and then stopped. He was serious. "What does the job entail?" she asked, trying to sound professional. She still had the vision of his spurting cock from the video in her mind, and her pussy twitched.

He stood up and paced a little. "Basically, it means your job here is to keep the HD staff satisfied as much as possible to avoid excess tension. This might involve any number of activities, including foreplay of any sort, intercourse, oral sex, possibly anal sex, role play, really anything our creatively perverse team comes up with to get their rocks off. Oh, there may also be some product testing and research duties."

He paused. She was dry-mouthed and gulped. "Um, go on, please", she said.

"This is not limited to male staff so you may also find yourself working with some of the ladies on the floor. Is that an issue?"

Daphne had not been with a woman (apart from the slumber party) but had no objection. In fact, she was bi-curious so this was even more interesting. She shook her head, her mind swimming.

He went on. "Now that does not mean anyone can simply come up to you and do as they please. No one -- and I mean no one -- can touch you without my express permission. They must describe to me what they wish to do with you before I allow them to touch you. I may choose to say yes or no. I may also choose to watch, or even participate. Do you understand?"

She nodded, her mind numb and her cunt throbbing.

"Do you agree, Daphne?"

She nodded vigorously. He stood up, smiled, and offered her hand to help her up.

"That's great, Daphne! Welcome aboard!" He held out his hand and she took it.

"Thanks so much for this terrific opportunity! I won't disappoint you!"

Daphne got shakily to her feet. She wondered if any pussy juice was dripping down her leg -- it felt like it could be. As controlled as possible, she walked to the office door.

Patty was sitting on her desk, her legs crossed, paging through a file. She looked up. "How is it going? Everything all right?" she asked.

Daphne nodded and cleared her throat. "Yes, in fact it's going great. I took the job!"

Patty smile he dazzling smile and put down the file. "That's terrific! Welcome to ExCorp HD!"

She gave her a big hug and pulled back to look at her. Then she kissed Daphne full-on, tongue and everything, while squeezing her ass. Once again, Daphne's pussy flooded with juice.

Patty said "I'm sure we will get along famously! Congrats on getting the job of OFB!" She winked.

12