The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johanna took over my place on his dick and they started fucking locking their eyes on each other. I could feel their love expressed in their love making. I was fascinated by their easy and wordless communication. I sat next to them and masturbated, pushing in my hand where Arjen's dick had been. I was so happy in their company. Their movements were completely in sync. It looked so hot.

'I want your ass tonight,' Arjen whispered to Johanna.

She nodded happily and looked at me with a loving smile.

'Could you get us the lube from the top drawer behind you baby?'

I moved and opened the top drawer. There were some sex toys in there and a bottle of water-based lubricant. I wanted to hand the bottle to Johanna, but she had other ideas. She kept fucking and pointed to her bottom.

'Could you please apply the lube for me?'

I grinned and nodded. The bottle was a bit cold so I squirted some on my hand to warm it first. I tried to smell the substance, but it seemed to be odour free. I dipped my finger in and felt how slippery it got. This would definitely help lubricate her for him. I gently smeared some of the lube around her arse.

'Put on more baby,' Johanna coached: 'With this type of lube you need quite some. It will dry up pretty fast.'

I complied and she instructed me further.

'Now put some on your index finger and work that inside of me. Yes like that, further, that is it. So good.'

I felt her muscle contract around me and felt Arjen moving in her cunt through the thin wall.

'Now add another finger. Yes, fantastic.'

I started moving my fingers in and out of her stretching hole. It felt nice but weird to have my fingers in there. I slipped in a third and fourth finger. She really enjoyed it and another orgasm washed over her.

Arjen seemed to have been waiting for her to come and pulled out of her vagina.

'Lube me up too,' he said with a hungry look.

I removed my hand from Johanna's arse and sucked his dick for a short moment. I could taste her juices on it. I loved how they tasted together. I applied the lube to his penis.

'Now my favourite part,' he said

I was impressed his dick was still very hard. It seemed even bigger than before and I could not imagine it fitting in the tight hole I had just explored.

'Aim it for me,' he said.

I took his tool and held it up while Johanna moved in closer. I pressed the head to her now shiny hole and felt her lowering herself on it gently. She moaned in pleasure when he disappeared in her. I watched it from close by. It was fascinating to see her muscle give in to the pressure, hear the smooth squishing sounds made by their fucking and maybe most fascinating were the beads of sweat forming on Johanna's back and ass-cheeks. I caressed the smooth skin of those sweaty cheeks and felt the heat she was in. They were really at it now and seemed to have forgotten about my presence. I moved my hand to feel the dick pumping in and out of her. The slick movement felt so good to my hand. I was tempted to lick their connection and decided to just do it, guessing they would not notice anyway. Boy was I wrong there. Arjen responded strongly to the extra stimulation and he started to contract. He yelled out his ecstasy and then they both collapsed.

'Wow baby, did you really lick us just now?' Johanna said with a bewildered face when she came to her senses again.

I nodded.

'I didn't expect you'd notice.'

'Girl that was so fucking hot. I loved it.'

'I really love your attitude,' Arjen added, laying relaxed on his back next to us: 'I can't wait to have you experience anal too.'

I sat up in surprise. My heart raced with anger.

'No way I am going to let you do that to me,' I said earnestly.

'Calm down baby', Johanna said hugging me: 'We would never do anything without your consent, but you turned out to be so open minded and free. Arjen seems to have forgotten for a moment you are new to this all. Please don't let it spoil the mood.'

'I am not angry with you Arjen, but you need to answer me honestly; do you know how anal feels? In other words have you ever experienced it yourself?'

I looked at his surprised face. I kissed his lips to let him know I was not angry with him. After that I snuggled against his hairy chest. Johanna settled at my other side.

'I regularly have anal sex and I love it. It is an amazing feeling I like to share with Johanna and other willing people.'

'So you have also had anal sex with men?'

'Yes I have. These things happen at swingers parties.'

'I think Louise is aiming at being penetrated.'

'That I never experienced. I do not think I could handle that. I am not good at submitting.'

'There is a first time for everything. I would love to have you submit to me.'

Arjen chuckled.

'That would be a new experience for me. I love to be dominant when having sex. I never submit.'

'You should try it. It is liberating. I feel like switching things up a bit between us on occasion. Just do what the mood dictates.'

Johanna seemed to listen to our conversation with some fascination. I decided to lower the pressure on him, changing the topic to safer places.

'But you do think I should be able to handle you fucking my asshole?'

'I think you'd love it. Just like Johanna loves it.'

'It scares me,' I confessed: 'I was completely amazed at how easy he slid into you. It was so big. I expected you to be in pain from it.'

'It doesn't hurt when it is done right. You prepared me well with your rimming and your fingers. It felt really good and intense. One night soon I'll have you in a strap-on and DP me.'

'What is DP?'

'It is when a woman is being penetrated by two penises or dildos. I have at times taken a man in each of my holes.'

'I didn't know you could do that.'

'You haven't watched much porn, have you?', Johanna said releasing my nipple she had been sucking.

'Never thought it would be interesting. Maybe given my new relationship with sex I need to change that policy.'

'You bet,' Johanna grinned: 'The adult channels on the cable tv are open for your entertainment. They should give you a lot of inspiration.'

'I am quite inspired,' I said bending over to Arjan's now limp cock, to start sucking it again.

Johanna stopped me.

'He needs to be washed first. There may be some feces on it. We don't want you to get ill. That's why we usually end at the backdoor.'

'I need to rest anyway. If you girls want to play further, feel free', Arjen said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

I was still very horny and gave her a hungry look.

'I saw you had some toys in your drawer. Can we have a look at them?'

'Sure,' she said again letting go of my now very erect nipple and sitting herself on the edge of the bed.

I sat next to her and opened the drawer. There were a variety of toys there. Fake penises in different sizes and shapes. Battery operated ones and some really big ones. I took the largest one in my hand. It was easily four times larger than Arjen's cock. It was thicker than my upper arm and quite heavy. It was made of some sort of soft plastic.

'These are really big, what do you do with them?'

'They are for stretching. Usually myself, sometimes other women who are into such things. Do you want to try one?'

'Maybe,' I said a bit intimidated, putting the large toy next to me on the bed.

'What are these,' I said aiming at small black silicone balloons with a little hose on them.

'Anal stretching balloons, they are connected to this little pump and can be inflated when they are inserted in someones ass. I used them to train myself with it to take in larger men.'

'Doesn't that hurt?'

'What would hurt?'

'Being fucked in the ass like that?'

'When it is done right, it won't hurt.'

'I am not convinced.'

'There is only one way to find out.'

'Not tonight. I will try the monster cock on you maybe, but no anal stretching for me.'

'I understand your hesitance.'

'Arjen also doesn't receive,' I said defensively: 'Why would I?'

She looked at me a warm smile.

'That is a valid question. Most men do not want to be fucked in the butt, even if they fuck other men occasionally. They seem to be afraid to lose their masculinity or worse make them gay.'

'That is ridiculous. You know I often feel quite masculine. I would actually really like to do the fucking once in a while. I seems to be such a power trip. I meant what I said to Arjen.'

'But baby I'd love you to do me that way. Let me get a strap-on for you.'

I felt a huge smile appearing on my face. I would be fucking her shortly and maybe later I would find a chance to do it to Arjen too. I never acknowledged to myself before that this would be something I would be into, but now I felt I could give space to my neglected male side.

'Yes please. I would love that.'

Johanna went to get her gear and I was left alone in their bed for some moments. I took an anal stretch balloon and connected it to the pump. I tried to pump it and saw it blow up. It grew bigger than I had expected. I felt my anus contract. The idea having this blown up inside of someone fascinated me. I felt so curious I decided I would try to take Arjen's anal virginity tonight. I would really love to see him submit to my thrusting. When I heard Johanna hurry back I deflated the balloon and took the monster dildo again in my hands. I wanted to see it buried in Johanna's pussy while I was doing her husband. It would be a wild night. There would be no one stopping me acting out my fantasies. I could not imagine he'd resist, for I would be offering a fair trade, his ass for mine. Johanna grinned when she saw the big tool in my hand.

'I saw some videos of a Dutch young woman taking such tools up her ass.'

'No way.'

I dropped the dildo on the bed.

'I'll find you a link.'

Johanna helped me get into the strap-on's harness.

'This in my favourite set. It allows you to connect also some toys to the inside to stimulate yourself too. My older one didn't have that and then fucking someone with it wasn't so much fun. I sometimes ended up with chapped spots and no orgasm. This solves it. I suggest you use this one. The thick dildo slides nicely into you pussy.'

Johanna connected it to the harness and smeared lube all over it. I looked at the weird shape of the silicone toy. It had multiple bumps and ridges.

'Won't that hurt?'

'You will notice they are all in the right places. I really enjoy using this one.'

She gently pushed the dildo into my by now almost dripping pussy. As I had expected the toy also stimulated my clitoris and pressed tightly to my anus. When Johanna adjusted the straps it pressed in even more.

'It is pressing into my ass.'

'Is it uncomfortable?'

'No, it is weird. Kind of like when Arjen was licking it.'

Johanna took some of the lube and smeared it around my asshole.

'Great, relax into it.'

I tried and felt the knob almost slip in.

'Now tell me which dildo you want to use on me.'

I looked at the small collection she had brought, while I felt the anal knob entering my rectum.

'I'd rather have you choose.'

'No, I think you have had fantasies about the kind of penis you would have wanted to have. I want you to choose.'

I blushed, because she was right. She already knew me so well. I took a veiny long and not so thick one matching the colour of my skin. It had a nice upward curve to it.

'Can we use this?'

'Nice choice, let me show you how to connect it.'

The fake penis felt heavy and I could feel all its movement transfer to the silicone toy that was pressed to my genitals and inside my vagina. I looked down and felt really powerful. I liked having a cock. I tried to thrust a bit moving my hips forward and backward, but it didn't feel right. Arjen joined us again, smelling nice and clean. He instructed me, standing behind me and putting his hands on my hips to guide my movements.

'You have to tilt your pelvis when you thrust, so pull up your diaphragm and squeeze your buttocks when you move forward and release going back. That will give you the right movement. Just like that.'

I tried and after a few tries I got the hang of it. I turned to kiss him.

'Thanks Arjen,' I whispered.

I shifted my attention to Johanna and started kissing her again. Arjen joined me. I noticed his dick was erect again.

'I thought you were tired,' Johanna asked.

'I am inspired,' he responded.

'I can see what kind of inspiration you found.'

'Louise looks so hot with this penis.'

'You guys talk way too much,' I said laughing.

I made my way down Johanna's beautiful body to make sure she would be wet enough for me to enter and fuck her. I found I shouldn't have worried for she was dripping wet for me. I wanted to do her missionary style so I guided her on her back and took position between her thighs. Arjen slipped underneath Johanna so she lay in his lap. He had his hands on her large boobs and was kneading them sensually. She looked at me with longing lustful eyes and I locked eyes with her. I placed the tip of my penis at her lips and moved my pelvis forward and felt the contact transmitted in the toy I was wearing inside my holes, for by now the small anal dildo had settled in my ass helped by the lube my lover had provided. It felt all very real and exciting. I pressed my penis further into Johanna, all the way in and she grunted, never losing eye contact. As per Arjen's instruction I started to move in and out and I loved every second of it. Every movement caused a slight push and pull to the harness and added to the momentum of feelings I was building with Johanna. I got really warm from the pelvic exercise I was doing and felt drops of sweat rolling down my back and hanging from my tits. Johanna had wrapped her legs around my waste and was urging me on. I doubled my efforts and felt my climax building and from the looks of it Johanna was near too.

'Come for me baby,' I said, pushing even more forceful into her depts.

She shouted something unintelligible about fucking her so good, I joined her with a primal roar and we both came together. I collapsed onto my lovers, needing to capture my breath.

Minutes later I noticed Johanna was pushing me away.

'Please baby, you need to move out of me. It starts to hurt.'

'Oh sorry,' I said moving my penis out of her.

I was still in the mood for more fucking and considered my options to seduce Arjen to give up his anal virginity to me. I noticed my lovers were cuddling together. Arjen on his side and Johanna spooning in his arms. This would be an excellent opportunity to get my way with him. I grabbed the bottle of lube and smeared it all over my penis. I held the bottle close by and snuggled into his back, sneaking my hand between them to caress his magnificent penis. I noticed he had slipped it into Johanna's cunt and was softly fucking her. She softly moaned in the same way I had heard her doing this morning for the first time. This was such a tender loving moment and they were really into each other. It was just perfect for my plans with him.

I lubed my fingers and started to softly massage his asshole every time he gently thrusted into Johanna. He seemed to enjoy the extra stimulation and I noticed he seemed to welcome my fingers while they penetrated him further. His tempo increased and I knew it was time for my next step. I replaced the two fingers I had managed to work into his rectum with the tip of my well lubed toy-cock. To my surprise it slipped in easily. He responded by intensifying his movements.

'Yes baby give it to him,' Johanna encouraged me.

I felt his movements transmitted through the toys. It felt so good that I decided to push in even further countering his movements, each time penetrating him even further. When I had worked the dildo half way in he froze in realisation of what he felt.

'Louise what the fuck are you doing?', he asked in shocked surprise.

A wave of fear went through me. Would he push me away and spoil everything for me?

'I am fucking your beautiful ass,' I answered boldly, pushing my luck by pushing in even further.

He groaned loudly when the dildo slid all the way in.

'Ah so good,' he yelled and started carefully fucking Johanna and himself.

'Oh Arjen baby let our young lover fuck you so good,' Johanna cheered.

'Fuck me Louise, give it to me hard.'

I felt I couldn't in this position so I rearranged us to get more leverage.

'Get on your back, Johanna,' I directed.

She complied and I made Arjen fuck her missionary style. I got on my knees between their legs and behind him. Arjen managed to relax and pause while he was fully embedded in Johanna's juicy cunt, allowing me to position the tip of my penis at his anus. My heart beat sky rocketed. I could move my hips now properly and soon I had penetrated him to the hilt of the dildo again. This was a trip. My mind was in overdrive. We established a rhythm where he fucked Johanna and I got to fuck him. It was such a turn-on to feel the push and pull through the toy. I climaxed twice before I heard Arjen scream out my name while he came. Hearing him submit to me so fully made me come again. I came like I never had before. Juice was squirting for my pussy.

Everything went black.

I was woken up by Johanna wiping a cool wet washcloth over my forehead. I was on my back in the bed and my lovers looked very concerned.

'Are you all right baby?', Johanna softly asked.

I quickly assessed my bodily functions and knew I was fine. Someone had removed the harness, but I could still feel my little anus yearn for it.

'Yes I am good. What happened?'

'You were out for more than ten minutes,' Arjen said, 'We were almost ready to call a doctor.'

'I fainted?', I said with disbelieve.

'Yes you did with that dildo buried deep in my bowels.'

'I am so sorry,' I stammered.

"Don't be. You took my anal cherry and I must confess I loved it.'

'You did?'

'It was unexpected but so hot and it hardly hurt. I think I have never come so much in my life.'

'He was a fucking fountain and his dick has never been so thick and hard. It was amazing,' Johanna added

'But I passed out.'

'It happens sometimes, don't worry,' Arjen said, 'You were however still lodging that cock of yours in my ass. Johanna had to help me get you out of me again. You were gone completely.'

'I hope I didn't hurt you.'

'Man you have blown my mind. That cock felt so wonderful inside of me. I never thought I would say this, but I hope we can do this more often.'

'I'd love to fuck you and your lovely wife in the morning, but now I need to sleep.'

They laughed a warm laugh.

'I think you are the one that will be fucked in the morning sweetheart. Let's wash up and move to your bedroom. This bed is a fucking mess,' Johanna suggested.

'I can't walk I think,' I moaned.

Arjen kneeled and picked me up.

'I'll carry you. Could you open the shower door for us Johanna?'

On our way to the shower Arjen kept giving me sweet little kisses everywhere he could reach me. He sat me do down on the edge of the bath-tub and together they washed me, worshipping every part of my body. I felt so loved.

Revived from all the loving care I received I invited them into my bed. After some minutes where Arjen and Johanna needed to arrange some things, Arjen ended up in the middle, Johanna on his right and myself on the left side. On my pillow I found a metal object I at first did not recognise, but figured it was a butt-plug. Arjen confirmed my thought while handing me the lubricant.

'As you so brutally took my anal virginity I will take yours in the morning. That seems fair, doesn't it? You'd better prepare for the stretch overnight with this small butt-plug.'

I felt my anus contract thinking about it and realised I was no longer repelled by the idea of receiving him in my ass.

1...678910...16