The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to guide him in a rhythmical fashion, using his cock to fuck my throat. I felt a sense of accomplishment by their praise. I was raising their level of arousal, using him for my pleasure. Arjen took over the rhythm and I submitted to his motions, concentrating on when I could and couldn't get air. I focussed completely on the lewd act itself and the pleasure I shared with the wonderful man fucking me. His movements became more intense. At a certain point Johanna stopped him, warning him not to come yet. She asked me how I was doing.

'I am loving it,' I said hoarsely, suddenly realising my voice was somewhat affected.

I felt I now deserved my reward.

'Can Arjen fuck me properly now?'

'I do not think I can stop him if I wanted. He was about to blow his load in your throat.'

Arjen happily moved in-between my legs and I felt Johanna aligning his cock at the entrance of my cunt. I was no longer afraid of his monster tool, pulled my knees to my chest and opened up for him. With one forceful move he impaled me completely. I let out at cry of pain mixed with pure lust. My virginity was finally taken. It felt raw and animalistic.

'Fuck me hard please. Use me as your plaything. I love it.'

'I will breed you baby,' he grunted when he started fucking me in earnest.

I was on the pill, so this was all in his head I thought.

'Yes, I am safe. Go for it.'

While Arjen fucked me Johanna offered me her pussy to lick and I loved the taste. Even the remaining semen that still leaked from it tasted like heaven. It was hard combining receiving the hard pounding and performing oral at the same time, so I settled for just sticking out my tongue and let her fuck herself with it. This was beyond my wildest imagination. I felt an orgasm wash over me that released all tension that had started to build since yesterday. I screamed my release and felt Arjen release his load in the depts of my womb. Johanna orgasmed too, releasing some juice on my face. It felt so hot being used by them. I lowered my knees and allowed Arjen to lay on top of me. His dick was still inside of me. I felt safe in this little pile of people. The room fell silent, while we recovered.

Minutes later Johanna was cleaning my face with her tongue. I started kissing her, tasting her juices she had licked from my face. It inspired me to want to taste myself on Arjen's cock which I felt slowly shrinking in my love canal.

'I want to lick Arjen's penis,' I whispered.

Johanna looked genuinely surprised in a positive way. My inhibitions were gone. I knew at that very moment I would never hold back my sexuality with them anymore. My life would have to change. I now understood what drove my employers to be swingers. Could I go that route with them?

'Mind to share?', she asked.

'Feel free, he is your husband.'

I made Arjen's cock slip out of my cunt and we moved in to lick it clean. It tasted amazing but Johanna seemed a bit shocked by the fact there was some blood on it.

'Are you having your period?', she asked.

'Did you forget Arjen just took my virginity?'

'This was your first time?' Johanna asked a little surprised.

'Oh my God Sweetheart, did I hurt you? I went in pretty hard,' Arjen asked.

'I loved it, I think I am in love with you guys. Can we do it again?'

'I would love too, but no more sex for now my love. We have a breakfast meeting in 20 minutes and I am completely spent,' he said.

'Feel free to join us again anytime. I love you sweetie,' Johanna said getting of the bed slowly.

I knew I was hooked and would give up anything to do this again with them.

'You can count on that. I will get Hildegard to arrange to move my stuff today.'

At that moment my phone started buzzing. I got up and retrieved it from the pile of clothes Arjen had made. Sophie was calling. I picked it up.

'Hi Sophie, what is up?'

'I am at your door, are you coming?'

'I already came, ... I mean, I am already at the Keizersgracht. I cycled here late last night.'

I barely could prevent myself from starting to giggle. Arjen and Johanna laughed out loud.

'You could have informed me,' Sophie said irritated.

'I am sorry I forgot and got taken by surprise. Could you be here at eleven to pick up me and Hildegard for some shopping?'

'No problem, who are these people laughing?'

'Mr and Mrs Spaarman.'

'You are already at the breakfast?'

'Not exactly, we just came together. See you at eleven.'

I hung up and started to laugh uncontrollably.

'You have some guts,' Arjen said with appreciation, 'Let's hope she doesn't connect the dots.'

'She would never suspect us doing an early morning threesome. Even I wouldn't have believed an hour ago.'

'She might just,' Johanna said mysteriously, 'She is sometimes a bit too observant.'

We all took a shower together and dressed for breakfast. When we were ready Arjen suggested I would join them in the downstairs kitchen going through my own apartment, so security would not start to suspect a thing. I kissed them once more, thanking them for the wonderful early morning love making.

'Go, you don't want to be late on your second day on the job,' Arjen said.

I hurried upstairs, grabbed my purse and found some pantyliners I could use to prevent excessive leaking and hard to explain stains. I put one of the pantyliners in my already quite wet panties and pressed the button for the elevator. It was five to eight so I was well in time for the meeting. During my trip to the ground floor I tried to get to grips with how extremely happy I was. Visions of this morning's romp kept popping up in my brain. I remembered all the smells and sensations, especially the fucking of my throat and pussy came to mind very strongly. I forgot to get out of the elevator and ended up in the cellar adding to me being later than expected

Arjen and Johanna were already at the table and I eventually joined at my designated seat. It was just the three of us.

'You are late,' Johanna remarked with a smile.

'I am sorry, but something got stuck in my throat.'

'Don't let it happen again,' Arjen said grinning.

'I am planning otherwise,' I said feeling the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

'Will you be able to focus on your work today?', Johanna smirked.

'Sure, I'll be shopping with Hildegard and before that I will look into our HORECA activities to see if we can make that business sustainable.'

'Don't forget to set-up the new toys Hildegard bought yesterday. You don't want her upset with you,' Arjen added.

'That would ruin the shopping trip I think.'

'She'd make you a fashion disaster,' Johanna agreed.

I started my breakfast by buttering a slice of bread and adding some cheese to it. I hadn't realised how hungry I had gotten. Again all the food was as fresh as one could desire. I realised at that moment I would never want to go back to my old life.

After breakfast Arjen and Johanna both went out for meetings with customers and I went to my office. None of the secretaries were present at their desks. On my desk were several boxes clearly brought in by Hildegard from the Apple store. There were the I-Phone I ordered plus a wireless charging device, a set of noise cancelling air-pods and a large iPad pro. Next to that was an unmarked box, which I assumed held some power cords or something. My name was written on it with curly but shaky letters. The handwriting reminded me of my grandmother's. I put it aside. It felt like I was celebrating my birthday while I was unwrapping and installing the devices.

After some time Hildegard and the others reappeared at their desks. I wondered what they had been up to, but didn't bother to ask. I assumed it was a matter of the big bosses not being around and they expected me not to care. I knew that had to change. I was the big bosses right hand now and they would have to start treating me as such soon. I needed to earn their respect. I called for Hildegard to come into my office.

'Good morning Louise,' she said: 'I heard you came in last night to sleep in your apartment?'

'Yes sure, my neighbours were having a very loud party. Thanks for getting me those devices.'

'You are already setting them up?'

'Yes, I want to take the phone with me on our shopping trip.'

'That is a good idea.'

'I noticed you were all not at the department for quite some time, anything I need to know about that?' I said in a stern voice.

Hildegard was taken off guard and responded a bit slow.

'We were having a coffee break in the canteen.'

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow in disbelieve.

'Don't try to fool me, what is happening?'

'We were gossiping about the Spaarmans. The boys think they will make an important announcement at Saturdays party.'

'Mrs Spaarman called it my initiation party, do you know why?'

'I do not know. We are not allowed to join those parties.'

'Why do you speculate on an announcement then?'

'It happened before. Last time they acquired a book-publishers label.'

'Ah I get it, maybe they'll just announce my new role then. Could you make sure there will be always someone present at your desks during office hours?'

'Sorry Louise. I will remind the boys of the policy.'

'Good and I need you to help me arranging my move to my new apartment.'

'Yes Louise I will. So you decided to stay?'

'Arjen and Johanna must be better neighbours than the partying students I currently have as neighbours.'

'They are usually quite private.'

We went on discussing in detail what needed to be moved and what items should be discarded. It helped distracting me from the lewd thoughts constantly resurfacing in my brain. Still I wished this day was over. Hildegard left my office and I opened the outlook app on my brand new Macbook. I started writing a proposal for the acquisition of Bart's bar and requested all senior staff members to supply me with their input on our sustainability goals.

I longed for Johanna's hands all over my body. Or actually I lusted after both of them, my somewhat irritated larynx and throbbing vagina being constant reminders of what had happened. After about fifteen minutes Hildegard came in again offering me a box of Strepsils and a Corona self-test.

'I noticed your voice is affected, are you ok?'

'The bar was somewhat crowded. I must have overstrained my voice, so thanks for the pastilles. I think going for drinks after my first day wasn't the best idea.'

'Just make sure you see a doctor when it gets worse. We don't want you falling ill or losing you voice permanently.'

I felt Hildegard suspected something about what had really transpired, but I was not planning on giving her goodies for their office gossiping.

'Are you aware of our COVID testing policy?', she asked.

'Performing self-tests when you have only weak symptoms? I'll do the test. Is that all?'

'Do we need Sophie by eleven or shall we go by bicycle?', she asked.

'Bikes will be fine, we can even walk.'

'Walking is fine. We don't need security, do we?'

'What do you mean?'

'When Mr and Mrs S. go shopping usually someone from the security team will join.'

'I don't think anyone knows me, so let's not attract attention.'

'Ok let's walk to the city centre then.'

'Please inform Sophie we don't need her.'

When Hildegard had left again I did the self-test. While I was waiting for the result I checked my account balance and swallowed hard. There was an incoming amount of 15000 Euro booked, which was more than I had earned in the previous year. I walked over to Hildegard's desk and showed her the balance on the screen. I asked her if a mistake was made.

'No miss Wenter I was instructed to pay you this amount. There is a welcome bonus in your contract. Did you not see that.'

'A bonus of 15K? Are these people crazy?'

'They have very high expectations from you.'

I now was a well-paid assistant and plaything. Maybe the amount was reasonable after-all.

Shopping with Hildegard was a different experience. It seemed to me sales people found it cute I was shopping with my grandmother. Age wise she could be just that, but in all other respects she could not be further from that role. She proved to have a keen eye for the right kind of clothes I needed to buy and also knew where to find them. As I didn't have to worry about spending too much money I indulged in spending lots of money on skirts, stockings, suits, dress-shirts, shoes, lingerie and make-up. We concluded the shopping spree with a late lunch at a little vegan restaurant Hildegard proposed. She explained to me this was the place owned by our company. The manager greeted Hildegard as a true friend. She explained to her I was the new business manager of the Spaarman company.

'Great to meet you miss Wenter, my name is Kirsten.' she said, 'Is it true you will be steering our business into a more sustainable direction?'

'Yes for sure. I want to strive for a greener way of doing business.'

'That is good, because currently there is no real policy in place. I think Arjen bought this place by mistake or to greenwash their possessions.'

'I will change that, but I do not think your place would change too much due to these new policies. Vegan restaurants usually are very carbon dioxide friendly business. You will hear soon how we will shift our focus.'

'I do hope you like our food miss Wenter.'

I did, actually. I made a mental note to get her and Bart around the table to exchange ideas.

'Would you have the capacity in your kitchen to cater vegan snacks for sustainable bar of a friend of mine?'

'What do you mean?'

'I used to work in my best friend's bar. He has everything sustainable, but to honest the snacks he serves are not that great. He buys vegetarian snacks at wholesale but he has no clue what he is actually doing there. He is a bartender not a cook.'

'I had some plans to expand my kitchen because of the ever growing food delivery market, but never thought of snack catering. But for your friend; I would only consider this if he would go fully vegan.'

'I have a meeting planned with him this Monday. Would you be available?'

'Depends on the time.'

I looked at Hildegard. She looked into my calendar on her phone. Her face had an annoyed look.

'I see only internal meetings this Monday.'

'I've sent you a mail about this last night.'

'Ah that one, I moved it to a week later, for you are fully booked.'

'That won't do. Could we do this at breakfast?'

'Mr and Mrs would not like that. They made it clear they want you there every day.'

'Find a way Hildegard. I am meeting Bart and Kirsten this Monday. In the morning?'

'Breakfast would be fine,' Kirsten confirmed.

'Bart will hate me for this,' I grinned, 'A breakfast meeting.'

When Kirsten left I looked around at the huge collection of bags and boxes. Hildegard was busy calling Mark and Otto to see what she could do about the meeting. It turned out to be no problem at all. Bart and Kirsten were welcome at the breakfast table.

'Probably we need Sophie after lunch to get us to the office,' I remarked.

'She will be here in half an hour to pick us up,' Hildegard said directly.

'I'd like to walk back.'

'No problem, but I'd like to drive. My feet are killing me.'

'You are on heels, no wonder.'

'I couldn't wear sneakers like you, could I? We need to be keeping up some appearance.'

'Did you see the blister plasters on my feet?'

'Yes, Johanna told me about the poor quality heels you were wearing yesterday and that she had taken care of your blisters.'

'She was very sweet.'

'Very out of character, if I may say so. She isn't usually such a caring person. I like this side of her. But anyway, you joining Spaarman's management is strange in itself.'

'Strange things happen,' I grinned, 'Tuesday I was still writing my end paper wondering if my money would last till the end of the month. I had never heard of this company. Now I am having lunch with my secretary after spending thousands on clothing.'

'I knew they were planning on hiring someone but I expected someone a bit older.'

'More senior level?'

'I am sorry, but although I know very little of your background I think it is safe to say you have little experience.'

'Make that no experience at all, but still they have seen something in me that gives them the trust I can do well under their guidance.'

'You seem to have ideas of your own and are a caring person. It will probably work out. They are usually right when they make such decisions.'

Sophie arrived seemingly in a bad mood.

'You are not ready yet? We need to go. I am parked in a wrong place,' she sneered.

I looked at her sternly.

'You should have phrased this differently Sophie. Take these bags and put them in the trunk. Then be here in 10 minutes to pick up Hildegard. After you brought her to the office you will wait for me in my office.'

'Yes miss Wenter.'

I walked to the Keizersgracht and from the elevator to my apartment I called Johanna.

'Hi Louise are you done shopping already?'

'Sure I am on my way upstairs and,'

The elevator door opened and I walked into several men being busy as a beehive, carrying boxes and furniture. Hildegard was busy co-ordinating the work.

'Shit!', I said in shock.

'What's wrong?', Johanna asked.

I caught my breath and calmed down again.

'Nothing really. It is just I wasn't expecting they were already moving my stuff in. I must have forgotten.'

'So soon. That is wonderful. Why were you calling again?'

'Oh sorry. It is about Sophie. She was quite in-subordinating me.'

'She tends to have some authority problems,' Johanna agreed.

'How do I deal with that?'

'Just tell her you'll deal with her big mouth Saturday night. She'll be a nice kitty after that.'

'But Saturday night is the party.'

'She will be there.'

'I thought staff wasn't joining?'

'Sophie is special. She will be there.'

I stared at the movers with a blank face.

'I think you have to explain some things to me tonight.'

'I will dear plaything, I will.'

I quickly checked if all was handled according to the plan Hildegard and I had made. The boxes with my clothes and bathroom stuff were correctly placed near the stairs to the bedroom floor. I didn't allow the movers to go to that floor, so I would have to cary those downstairs myself. Maybe Johanna and Arjen would be willing to help me. There weren't many boxes to begin with. The furniture I had moved all fitted in the spare-room I wanted to use as a private study. I went down to my office again to have a word with Sophie. Sophie was sitting on the couch in my office room and was busy on her phone.

'Sophie,' I said in a stern voice, 'I was not pleased by the way you acted in the restaurant towards Hildegard and me. I will deal with you tomorrow night.'

Sophie suddenly looked less self-satisfied. She paled even.

'You will what?'

'You heard. Please leave my office now and don't let it happen again.'

'Yes miss Wenter,' she said submissively.

She left without a word and left me wondering where I had gotten myself into. I didn't understand how disciplinary actions against a staff member would fit in my initiation party, whatever an initiation party was anyway.

The rest of the afternoon I spent reading through the material our senior managers had provided. Some of them didn't have a clue what sustainability was, others had come up with reheated plans from some consultants. Only a few had delivered info that was to the point and useful in a larger context. To me it seemed there was a lot to be won in the company. Awareness was the key word, but for the message to come across we also needed to lead the company by example. I was convinced Arjen and Johanna were already doing the the right things to a certain extend, but we needed to do more and also more visibly so. Leading by example could be really challenging for them as they were used to being very private people. I decided to discuss these themes in next Monday's breakfast meeting.

1...45678...16