The Offer

Story Info
Starla makes Zach an offer he doesn't want to refuse.
3.4k words
4.23
8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week elapsed before the guards came to get them again. Zach surreptitiously slid his hand into his scrubs and ensured he was smooth. He was already becoming a bit engorged in anticipation of his session in the milking room. When the cell door opened, he and Rodriguez stepped out and proceeded to strip as usual.

"Not you," the guard said using her stick to prod him back into the cell. "Just Rodriguez."

"Huh?" Zach said as he pulled his pants up again, confused.

"Miss Starla wants us to leave you out of this rotation."

Zach swallowed hard and felt himself twitch below at the mention of her name. "M--M--Miss Starla?"

The guard shoved the cell home and the lock clicked shut. "Yeah. Miss Starla said to keep you out of this rotation."

"I'm dying here, boss lady," Zach complained. He hadn't ejaculated in a week and was badly in need of release. This, along with the mention of Starla's name caused his balls to ache dully. The front of his prison issues was beginning to tent noticeably.

"I'm just following orders, kid," the guard said. She indicated Zach's obvious arousal. "You'd better get control of that, too."

"Get your mind on something else, man," Rodriguez said as he stared at the television in the common room. Zach was pacing up and down the wall beside their table, agitated because another week had gone by without being taken to the milking room. His world was becoming his cock which was now exquisitely sensitive to anything brushing against it. His balls were two saturated, swinging weights between his legs.

Nights were the worst. He woke up a half-dozen times a night with an aching and throbbing erection. He had been warned about sheet inspection, which occurred once a day at random times. They had a way of dealing with unauthorized releases, he had been told. From what he'd seen so far, he was afraid to imagine exactly how they would deal with it.

"Inmate number 77552, step forward," a loud female voice said waking Zach from a fitful sleep. He swung his legs out of bed, rubbed his face and his eyes finally found the Captain of the Guards glaring at him through the bars. "Miss Starla wants to see you."

Zach stepped into his slippers and waited for the door to open. He was aware the head of his penis was swinging against the inside of his scrubs. The idea of meeting Miss Starla again was bypassing his brain and heading straight for his groin.

"You're not going to give me any trouble, are you, boy?" Van Dietz said.

"No, boss lady," Zach said meekly.

"Damn," Van Dietz whispered in his ear. "I was hoping to practice with my baton on those swollen nuts of yours." With that, she shoved him down the corridor and hustled him off the cell block.

Zach swallowed hard as he was guided through door after door. He was already lost by the time he got to an anteroom that looked like something akin to a doctor's waiting room. Van Dietz shoved him into a chair and left him alone in the windowless room. His need to release was forgotten completely now.

In a few minutes, Van Dietz appeared again and pointed her baton at him. "You! Front and center!" she barked. Zach stood and came over to the captain who immediately shoved him through another door. He stood in front of a red door that looked to be covered in red leather and ornate stitching. He didn't need a nameplate to know who was on the other side.

Van Dietz opened the door and leaned inside. "Miss Gravestone, the prisoner is here to see you as you requested." There was no answer save for the door opening wider. Van Dietz gripped a handful of his prison scrubs and almost jerked him off of his feet as she pulled him inside.

The office seemed so out of place to Zach. The floor was plush carpet, the walls covered in animal prints and lined with books on anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, and even some spiritual stuff. Dominating the room was a red cedar desk behind which sat the platinum-haired porcelain goddess that Zach had been thinking about since his arrival. She leaned forward, her delicate hands clasped together with a smile playing across her face.

"That's all, Misty," Starla said to the Captain of the Guards without looking at her.

"Yes, ma'am," Van Dietz said and backed out of the room shutting the door behind her.

Starla opened a file and pulled it in front of her and read a moment leaving Zach unsure what to do.

"Zachary Michael Hill, nineteen years old--almost twenty--inmate number seven-seven-five-five-two. Grand larceny, auto theft," she read as if running off a takeout order over the phone. "You're not really a troublemaker, are you, Mister Hill?"

"No, ma'am," Zach said.

"You have three months left with our happy family. How have you enjoyed your stay so far?"

Zach's mouth went dry. He swallowed once then managed to croak out, "It's better than the other joint I was in."

Starla smiled at him. "You don't have to be nervous. It's just you and me and I'm the top of the food chain in here, so nothing you say will cause you grief back on the block. What do you really think?"

"The guards are too hard on us," Zach managed.

"You understand I have to have an orderly operation here or nothing gets done well, especially the harvesting process. I don't tell my staff how to maintain order, I just insist that they do. They found out a long time ago that you can keep a man in line much easier if you threaten his manhood as opposed to--well, anything else."

Zach said nothing.

"Thomas was a bit overboard," Starla said. "But he assaulted one of my guards. Broke her nose. Had I known about it, we'd have put him in solitary and sent him back. The thing with the noose and his testicles was Van Dietz's idea. She's got a real problem with men just on principle if you've noticed. She's been reprimanded."

"Is he okay?" Zach asked.

"We checked him out in the infirmary. Kept an ice pack on him for a few hours. Just some bruising of the spermatic cords but he'll be fine. There was no real damage except to his spirit."

"Did you know about the dry shaving incident and the chained balls?"

"Those I did know about. They were my idea. Discomfort was all that was. That and humiliation. They were good bulls, so we kept them afterward."

"Ma'am? Bulls?" Zach said mystified.

Starla leaned back and regarded him amused. "That's what I call you guys. Used to think you couldn't run a dairy operation with bulls but apparently, I found a way. Speaking of which, what do you think of the extraction operation?"

"Umm--well--," Zach felt himself redden a bit, "I enjoy it. I've never felt anything like it."

"Good," Starla beamed. "We spent a lot of time getting that right. We get good production from you men. Easy for the guards to apply, a great experience for the bulls and we get an excellent quantity and quality of semen now. Much better than forced masturbation or prostate stimulation."

"But, why? What do you do with a thousand guys' worth of cum?"

Starla rose, stretched, and walked around the desk. She wore a blue print Mandarin dress that stopped just below her knees. It hugged her tightly, her curves drawing Zach's eyes. He felt himself responding again. She ignored the question and regarded Zach for a long, uncomfortable moment. His hands surreptitiously found themselves covering the rise in his prison blues.

"I remember you," Starla grinned. "You rose immediately to attention as soon as you saw me in the intake room, didn't you?"

Zach felt himself flush with heat. He tried to say something but it stuck in his throat.

"I knew when I saw that, you'd be a good producer. Easy to extract. You looked like you were about to blow all over the nice leather outfit I wore that day."

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Zach managed.

"I regretted slapping your cock but I was rather flattered by your reaction to me. Never saw a reaction like that before or since, but I couldn't very well let on to that so I had to demonstrate I meant business."

"I think about you every time I go to the harvesting room, Miss Starla," Zach breathed hoarsely.

"Do you?" Starla said leaning back against the edge of her desk. "I think I'm starting to like you as much as you do me. Take off your blues, just like always."

Zach had grown used to stripping naked in front of the female guards but Starla was beyond those women. He started to hesitate but thought better of it and peeled off his prison issues. The tent of his partial erection was painfully obvious now that he was only in his skivvies. He worked the band out and over his manhood, dropped his boxers, and kicked them out of the way. It was pointless to try to cover up his arousal so he stood before Starla at half-mast.

"I won't strike you this time," Starla said moving closer as she regarded him. Zach felt himself becoming progressively more turgid as she approached. "Now, the reason I demanded your presence is simple. I want to make you an offer."

"Ma'am?" Zach said. His testicles began to ache dully as he swelled.

"You are young, virile, and very functional," she said. "As I said before you are an excellent production bull both in terms of quality and quantity, a perfect example of the type of bull we need more of. I want you in R&D as a guinea pig. I want to find out how we can shorten your refractory period, and how we can induce you to produce more semen. Right now we only extract twice in a session because the third time has proven to be mostly unusable."

Starla was even closer now, within six inches of his growing member.

"I want to see a constant pearly stream of cash flowing from the milking room into the factory and I think if we spent time perfecting better extraction techniques, we'd get it. I need someone like you to test-drive our ideas. You're well-behaved--well, most of the time, anyway. I heard you were very vocal to Jenkins about Thomas until she threatened you with the Elastrator."

Starla reached out and slid her fingers around Zach's engorged testicles and gave him a little squeeze. He was sure she was trying to make a point about his mouthing off but he only continued to grow toward a full erection.

"If you continue to be well-behaved, at the end of your time here I will bring you into R&D and we'll put you to work as a lab rat." Starla moved to one side, avoiding his cock as it stood at full attention now, curving toward the ceiling and bouncing with his heartbeat. Her smell was intoxicating, her presence near him so arousing that the ache in his balls became more intense. He had a terrible certainty he would ejaculate soon if Starla didn't back off.

"Miss S--Starla?" he stammered. "It's been two weeks since I've been harvested."

"Oh?" she cooed in his ear. "Poor thing. I hope you don't have an unauthorized release. " He felt her place a hand on his chest then felt her fingernails slide across his skin then over a nipple. He began to drip precum, his balls tightening. "Do you want to work for me? Help me improve my system?"

Zach would agree to anything right now, anything to get her away from him before he orgasmed. "Please, Miss Starla. I'm seriously about to cum."

"You'd better not," she breathed into his ear. "It would be a shame to lose so much good product after you've spent the last couple of weeks making it for me." Her fingers trailed toward his navel. "Wasting it like that would make me most unhappy, and Zach-baby, you don't want that."

His balls ached furiously all the way up and into his groin. His cock throbbed frantically, so hard it hurt. It spasmed twice involuntarily and he felt the pleasurable buildup for release begin at the root of his penis. Pre-cum dripped a long, continuous string onto the carpet.

"Do you want to work for me, Zach?" Her fingers were now below his navel, resting somewhere just above the base of his cock.

"Yes!" he croaked. "Please stop. I'm gonna cum and I can't help it!"

"Aww," she breathed. "I was so hoping you would be good while we were together." With that, she tickled him just above the base of his penis with the tips of her fingernails.

Zach cried out in a full-body spasm as his balls drew into an aching knot and a stream of semen exploded into the air arcing as high as his head and then landing with an audible splatter onto the carpet. He was frozen in place as the orgasm hammered him and caused him to helplessly eject thick, white spurts of semen into the air. Starla stood beside him with a look of sheer delight as his over-distended testicles frantically drained dry.

Misty Van Dietz burst through the door as Zach sobbed in the throes of his climax, pepper spray in one hand and club in the other. Starla held up one hand to her causing her to draw up short and Van Dietz watched with some disgust as Zach's spasms became weaker and he began to dribble out the last of his load. When it was over, Zach partially crumpled, cupping his aching testicles.

"It's okay, Misty. Give him a chair." Van Dietz did as she was told but with clear displeasure. Zach sat heavily down, doubled over, and moaned as he continued to dribble onto the chair. Van Dietz left them hastily after that.

"Miss Van Dietz has a real problem with men and sex and cum and everything else," Starla said pulling up a chair to face Zach as he began to recover. She reached out and cupped his chin and raised his face to hers. "I'm not going to hurt you, Zach. The last thing I need is for you to be scared of me if we want to work together. Besides, I quite enjoyed watching that little show. Very intense."

"Good. I'm glad because there was nothing I could do to stop it," Zach said gasping.

"I know," Starla laughed. She waited a little longer as Zach finally began to compose himself. She could see he was still partially erect and could probably produce more in a few minutes if she'd been inclined to try. She reached onto her desk and produced a clipboard and pen.

"What's this?" Zach asked taking it from her. It read StarCo Non-Disclosure Agreement at the top along with two pages of legalese ending in a place to sign, date, and witness.

"You wanted to know what I need with all this semen? Sign that and I'll tell you." Starla became dead-serious at this point. "But all fucking around aside, about this, I am dead serious. You will not disclose anything that we do in R&D and you will not disclose what we do with the semen once I tell you."

She locked eyes with him, her green ones boring into his brown ones. "I am a very wealthy woman, Zach Hill. If I ever find out now or any time in the future--and that means any time from now until the Last Trump blows--that you've told anyone what we do here with the semen, I'll see to it the larceny charge is reinstated and I'll make sure every day you spend in prison is hell on earth."

Zach looked green now and his erection was beginning to shrivel. He had signed the NDA without even looking at it. Starla snatched it from his grip and witnessed it before he could unhinge his jaw to speak.

"Now that that's out of the way," she said softening again, "I'll tell you that we need the semen to produce RevAgist. Ever heard of it?"

Zach shook his head.

"I didn't think so. Retail is about $4500 for a half-ounce jar and it's sold in only exclusive boutiques in certain areas. I am a biochemist by training and I stumbled upon the fact that human semen combined with a plant called The Flower of Youth will reverse damage to the skin. Not reduce it. Not hide it. Reverse it." Starla bared one arm and opened her dress at the neck to her cleavage. "I'm well into my forties. Do you see any age spots? Sun damage? Scars?" She thrust her face near his. "Do you see any wrinkles?"

He didn't. Her skin was so free of imperfections that it looked airbrushed. Her porcelain complexion was perfectly uniform in tone.

"You're that old?" Zach said blinking. He was now twenty and had acne scars here and there, splotches where he got minor sunburn as a kid, marks where he'd cut himself. "You--you look my age practically!"

Starla leaned back satisfied at his reaction. "I'm over twice your age, baby. If I showed you my entire body, you would see that I am the same uniform shade of my natural pale color." Zach would have liked nothing better than for her to say she would show him every square inch of her body to prove it.

"Anyway, none of those pampered bitches out there who buy this stuff need to know they're getting a facial in more ways than one when they use it."

"Will I earn money?" Zach asked.

"You'll be given a generous stipend while you're with me." Starla smiled and stroked his leg once causing him to quiver. "Who knows? As well as we get along, there might be other 'benefits' in time." She stood and sat down behind her desk again. "Put on your clothes."

As he proceeded to dress, Zach could see the streaks on the carpet he'd made and a small puddle of semen where he'd sat. It was drying on his ass to a sticky mess.

"You will tell none of the other inmates, including Rodriguez, about our arrangement. You'll live your life for the next three months as you would have had we not had this little talk. You'll be put back on the harvest rotation like before. When your time is up, we'll process you out of the prison and into my employment. You'll be given quarters, a vehicle, and spending money. You won't have regular hours but you will be available when we need you. You can come and go as you please until we put you on notice you're needed in the lab."

"I understand," Zach said pulling his scrubs out of his ass crack.

"Mister Hill?" Starla said getting his full attention. "The terms of the NDA start now. You say nothing. If I get wind you have, I will put your cherry asshole up for bids to the biggest horsecock in the meanest prison I can find in this country. Do I make myself clear?"

Zach's posterior ached at the thought. He didn't need to be told how that sort of thing went down. It wouldn't just be his ass that she'd sell, but his mouth as well. It was always a two-for-one. "I won't Miss Starla. I promise," he said and meant it.

Starla rang up Van Dietz who appeared in seconds to take Zach back to his cell. The look Van Dietz gave him would have withered him had he not already been withered by Miss Starla.

"Take Mister Hill back to his cell. See to it he gets a shower tonight and put him back in the rotation for harvesting in three days.

Van Dietz jerked Zach to his feet whereupon Starla held up her hand again. "Misty, be nice to him. Take him by the canteen and let him load up for Mister Rodriguez and himself."

"Yes, Miss Starla," Van Dietz said.

Starla could see Misty did not enjoy this part of her job at all. Ever since the incident with Thomas--thank heavens the man didn't lose his balls--Starla had worried about the woman.