All Comments on 'The Offer'

by Mandymomma

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Welcome back.

Great story!

Snowman88Snowman88about 11 years ago
My bucket list has just been expanded

Congratulations - you're now responsible for adding one more item to my bucket list, LOL! Nicely done story that's well paced and hugely erotic. I also prefer a decent setup rather than bouncing bodies from the get go.

CaribbeanwomanCaribbeanwomanabout 11 years ago
I'm still pulsing

hold on baby, pussy still pulsing, when it's done I'll give you 5 more stars. You and your troupe can borrow my husband (and I) anytime. Loved the story - well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great

Love the set up with real characters instead of instant sex. Would like to have seen how they all acted in the after glow....any regrets, embarrasment, sorrow? Also after all this, two of the women see their long time friendship change and three of the characters still have to work together daily. Perhaps a sequel to see how that all goes? Great story!

orefinnorefinnabout 11 years ago
Glad to find another talented writer!

Wow! If this is an example of you just getting back into writing, what are you going to produce when the rust flakes off?

Loved the way you eased into the story. You made the characters and the story seem real and plausible. I generally skip over stories with the lesbian tag line (which might account for my reading this one) but I am so glad I caught this one! The bedroom scene was so well constructed and very sensual. You created an imaginative, grammatically correct, erotic story. Congratulations! I will be adding you to my "favorites" and watching for future gems.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Chuck

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Spectacular

What a way to make your return! This was definitely a top flight fantasy. I just have one question...do we now have hope that your "Caught" series will be concluded? I hope so, since I've enjoyed that one as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Every man's fantasies!

All in one story - wife encouraging sex with others - watching two women pleasure each other - have a threesome (or more) - fuck your wife's hot friend - be a first for a lesbian who likes your work - eating pussy - getting great head - just needs to eat a creampie! And then get to continue to have sex with the others without his wife, and she continues her same sex ways without him, and all the anticipation that goes with thinking about what you and/or your partner are doing. I'd have a constant erection and would get nothing else done! Just need some sexy feet to give me a footjob! Golfers don't really know what real footjoy is!

Vixen4fun4uVixen4fun4uabout 11 years ago
Great Story

That was a fun story a nice build up. I enjoyed reading this story. I usually find myself jumping ahead but I read this story complete. Good Job. Look forward to more and oh your group is invited to our place anytime;)

ShadowlandsShadowlandsabout 11 years ago
Fantasy fantastique...

Excellent build up. I do like a bit of anticipation. Racks up the tension. Other contributors have got it right. Something for everyone... and just how sex should be lol. Nothing too serious, adult fun, and no regrets or recriminations. Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if this was considered normal behaviour. Doubt I'll live long enough to see that!!!

Well done Mandymomma. I'm a fan.

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleabout 11 years ago
Great work

Great buildup, great pace, erotic action..really outstanding and hot!

CuriousaboutloveCuriousaboutloveabout 11 years ago
Five star, plus

I adored this. Both her reservation about being with a girl and Erin's reservation about being with a guy washed away by the sensuality. Beautifully written and I loved that the exploration was inside loving relationships.

cpetecpeteabout 11 years ago
Extremely well written

Loved the interplay between the ladies, your writing of the conversation was smooth and really flowed naturally.

Yes it is every males fantasy to have two women at once...unfortuneately it is usually two women too many!

playman64playman64almost 11 years ago
Very erotic

I really enjoyed reading the build up into the climax of the story. very good is very nice to stroke to.

jwswinglejwswinglealmost 11 years ago
Comments are spot on! Well written and hughly erotic!

Just add his taste on kisses between Erin and Val, and inside Fran and Erin and Val, creampie tasting, completely missed that opportunity! SO many opportunities from the girl couple kissing, to Fran tasting him in her sixty nine, to the wife sucking her finders off while fingering Erin, to Val and Erin sharing a kiss after he comes from their blowjob....But great story anyway, and keep 'em coming!

100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
Holy Hannah!!!

One of the cleverest plots ever!

A hot fantesy about a guy and two women WITH WIFE'S APPROVAL.

A very benevolent and caring development.

Great to add Frannie into the mix.

Excellent device to have the wife turn on to other women.

Very hot denoument with everyone catching fire.

Please add a fifth section in which the connections continue.

joder181joder181about 7 years ago
My comments

Wow an incredible story loved it. Thank you

SlonEazySlonEazyover 4 years ago

Like your approach, SlonEazy. :-)

I'm new here but not to sex and/or fantasy. I'm not a female but really like the way you write. Enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it , would like to hear more from the five of them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMandymomma@Mandymomma
Seperated mother of two adult children. Bi-Curious with no real f/f experience yet. Sorry guys, just looking for a lady atm. Lol Just getting back into writing after ten year absence.