The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom looked at the bed and then at the window. "What about privacy?" He sounded perplexed.

Natsuki looked confused. "This part of the Island is one of the most secluded places in the world! You could not have more privacy than that."

Her sister pointed out the three doors set into the far wall. "Left and right are dressing rooms you will see that they are labelled 'Molly' and 'Tom' if you wish to exchange will will do that for you, but they are identical. The door between them leads to your bathroom and toilet area. There are also WC's leading off from your Dressing rooms."

Tom and Molly had heard the word "gobsmacked" before and knew that it meant "so surprised that you are speechless": when they looked back on today, they realised that this was the only word that described how they felt.

Wakana lead them out of the bedroom back along the corridor to their day room where she indicated a pair of identical doors set in the opposite wall. She led them through the left hand one and into another large room with yet another picture window: "Your gymnasium!"

It was a well equipped room with various machines and a large empty floor area in the centre. "Natsuki and I will also serve as your personal trainers: Madam requires you to be fit and toned.

They wandered around looking at the various things: the pair of air-walkers: the two exercise bikes and the matching treadmills. There was only a single weight press. Tom looked at it and expressed the opinion that the weights were a bit light.

Wakana was very dismissive when she said. "It is for the Lady, not you, Sir, you are forbidden to lift anything heavier than five pounds! Madam's express instructions."

Tom and Molly looked at each other with similar confused expressions on their faces, but couldn't think of anything to say as the Japanese girl led them back into their day room and out through the other door which led, via a long 'L' shaped corridor, into a bed sitting room that had a half height window that looked out over the same view.

"This is the humble accommodation that we share: you do not need to knock before entering and you should come in at anytime, day or night if you require anything, or you may phone us, if you wish. The room was neat and tidy with everything 'just so'. Unlike their own accommodation, the couple noticed that the room had many personal touches, books, photographs, pictures on the walls.

"We have our own bathroom," Natsuki said indicating the other door, if we are in there, please come in and get us, should you need anything!"

Tom also noticed that the only bed was a large king-sized one set against the back wall and also facing the window: he kept his conclusions to himself.

Wakana led them back into their day room. "Ah, your cases have arrived: we will help you unpack."

It turned out that the girls were also dieticians and would be in charge of what they ate. It was no surprise to learn that they were both considered to be over weight.

"Fitness begins with a balanced diet." They were informed by Natsuki after their cases had been unpacked and everything had either been put away or consigned to the dirty clothes basket.

Then later, when they were seated, they were informed that letters had been sent to their employers and they were advised to write to friends and family to prevent them from worrying! Tom nodded at the good advice. While Natsuki served them with good quality coffee. "We are also you secretaries and will not report confidential matters to Madam unless it is a matter of life and death: everything that you say to us is classed as confidential!"

As they relaxed and looked out at the sunny Caribbean, Molly reflected on just how good life was. They had a luxurious home, with all found and servants who seemed devoted to serving their every whim and to cap it all they were actually being paid.

Wakana interrupted her reverie. "How do you wish us to address you? Do you wish us to be formal or would you be more comfortable on first name terms?"

The Talbots looked at each other and Tom requested the informal approach.

"Very well, Tom: but may we offer you both some advice?" She answered, but was still very respectful.

"Sure," Molly replied, "we welcome any advice that you may care to impart at anytime, please don't ask in future. You know what is going on, we don't."

Wakana smiled gratefully. "You know that Madam Anna, requires you to undergo various medical procedures and modifications to your bodies?"

They both nodded and Tom said, "Ones that can be reversed, yes."

The girl looked serious. "While these procedures are perfectly safe, accidents can happen so I would suggest that you donate a quantity of eggs and sperm as a safeguard. I believe that you intend to start a family later."

Molly nodded.

"In any case, Molly, your eggs are healthier, the younger you are so you may wish the stored ones to be used even if there are no accidents." She looked very serious.

"Would you like me to make arrangements with the hospital?"

"There's a hospital on this island?" Tom was incredulous.

"Oh yes, as good as any anywhere in the world." Was that a hint of pride in her voice? "The reproductive health and plastic surgery clinics are world famous amongst the super rich who pay a fortune to use them: there is no charge for Islanders." She was definitely very proud, they could tell. "Do you wish to make a series of appointments for you?"

When they agreed, she stunned them by advising them not to have sex tonight as it may lead to difficulties!

They were given the choice of dining in their suit or eating with everyone else in the dining room, being eager to see more of the house they requested the latter. The communal dining room, which was on the next floor up, came as a surprise as they did not expect the staff to eat with the residents: but there was an even bigger surprise, Tom was the only male. He turned to Natsuki, the girls were eating with them, and asked. "Are all the staff women?"

The Japanese woman smiled: "The house staff, yes, there are men, but they are not allowed into the house: they live in the Hostel that is by the garage entrance."

"Then I am the only man in the house?" He said sounding more macho than usual.

"Oh, yes, but that will change." She said mysteriously.

"Ah! More male guests arriving, eh?" He asked.

The only reply that he received was a very mysterious smile.

2. The Changes Begin.

The days passed for Tom and Molly, but there was no sign of Anna. When Molly asked Natsuki about this, she answered non-committally. "Madam Anna's visits are irregular and so are her stays here. There is no pattern I am afraid."

The days fell into a regular pattern, which the Japanese girls seemed to control. In fact the only decision that couple had to make was one regarding their property back home in the UK: they decided to keep the house and to let it furnished, all of their personal effects, clothes, computers, ornaments and so on were packed into air freight containers by a removal firm, organised on their behalf. The whole procedure being overseen by security officers from one of Anna's companies. There was the matter of their car, which they decided to give to Molly's little brother.

Then, apart from unpacking the containers when they arrived, the days became very similar. Not only did the Japanese girls keep the suite clean, they seemed to do everything else too.

Days normally started around seven am and it was normally wash, dress and take a walk before breakfast at eight. Breakfast normally being muesli and a yoghurt shake and as much fresh fruit as they wanted. The exercise period normally began at nine thirty and was either aerobics to music or work on the machines which was strictly regulated; this lasted until ten thirty or eleven. Lunch was at twelve and was usually a salad: again as much as they could eat. Afternoons were normally free until four when there was a yoga or tai chi session for an hour or an hour and a half, depending upon the nature of the routines practised. Evening meal was at six sharp and was very varied. However Tom noticed his menu tended to be different from Molly's, when he asked about this, he was informed that the dietary requirements of a man and a woman were different which seemed a reasonable answer. The rest of the day was their own.

All that said and done the second week was a very unpleasant one as it was when the first round of electrolysis was carried out. They were driven across the Island to the capital city : Kempten; or Кэмптэн, as it said in the Cyrillic alphabet.

Kempten was small, Natsuki informed them that the population was about three thousand, which was about half of the people who lived on the island. It seemed prosperous and well laid out and the people seemed to be well dressed, but there was little motor traffic..

"Its too small to be a city." Tom observed as he gazed out of the minibus window.

"It has a cathedral, so it is a city!" A few seconds later she pointed out a small, but imposing building with a silver and gold spiral-striped 'onion-dome' on the roof.

"There it is, Saint Katherine's Cathedral, named after patron saint."

The couple looked out and saw the name board that said: "Собор святого Кэтрин" in gold on purple: the name was also in English underneath, but was much smaller.

"We have own archbishop, so town must be city!" The driver, who they still only knew as Natasha, answered proudly.

Considering its size, it took longer to drive through Kempten than Molly had thought, mainly because of the 15 mph speed limit, which she was advised was rigorously enforced.

The next surprise was the hospital on the northern edge of the city was a huge multi-storey white concrete and glass complex that would not look out of place in any developed country in the world. When Tom commented on this he was told that services were free to islanders and it catered for patients from other island countries, although they, or their governments had to pay and that the hospital, its self was a major contributor to the local economy.

Natasha drove them past the main entrance and around the left hand side of the main buildings to a smaller three story block. She parked the car and Natsuki escorted them in through a side door controlled by a key pad and palm print reader. The door led into a large airy lounge that was expensively furnished and decorated with tasteful works of art. No sooner were they seated in plush armchairs than a waitress appeared and served them morning coffee in bone china cups and then while they were drinking they were approached by two members of the medical staff, both women.

The taller one a blonde with short hair dressed in a pale beige trouser suit, introduced herself.

"Hallo, I am Doctor Amsing Thera," she had a pronounced, accent and Tom guessed that she was Dutch, "I vill be in charge of all of your medical modifications and procedures over the coming months and I would like to velcome you to our hospital."

She shook hands warmly with Molly, who remained seated, and then perfunctorily with Tom who stood up and thanked her: she towered about six inches above him, despite wearing flat soled shoes.

"Vhether you vill be thanking me after today, I don't know, but ve vill see!" She answered wryly. "I just vanted to meet you so that you vill know who to blame!"

Both Tom and Molly thought that she was joking and smiled. The Doctor smiled back, at Molly,

"This is Sister Sheena Mitchell, she runs our depilation section and vill be taking care of you both. I vish you good day."

At that she turned and walked away .

The sister smiled and said. "Don't take too much notice of Doctor Thera, isn't as fierce as she pretends." The accent was a gentle version of Edinburgh Scottish and her plump matronly build matched her warm friendly voice. She was dressed in a more traditional manner than UK nursing staff were these days and again wore a little white cap. "If you would like to come this way, Tom, Molly, we'll get started when you have finished your coffee. It has a mild prescribed sedative in it,to help you relax."

Soon afterwards, Sister Sheena escorted them into a treatment room, on the way she explained that they would be using several techniques, some of which were state of the art.

"This 'electrolysis', I've heard that it is painful and can cause bad burns." Tom said, a little unsure about the process.

Sheena smiled reassuringly. "The main one that we use Galvanic Electrolysis which uses the body as a conductor, it can cause some pain and discomfort, but usually only itching: the pain is about the level that you would experience from a graze. The burning that you mention is from the other type of electrolysis that uses radio waves to kill the follicles, its a bit quicker but much more painful."

Tom grinned and felt a little foolish.

Once inside the treatment room they were invited to lie down on two separate tables and a nurse injected a pain-killer similar to Novocain inside his mouth while a second one gave Molly a similar injection, but in her pubic area. Then after several minutes work started.

In Tom's case nurses worked on both sides of his face simultaneously while Sheena Mitchell herself got to work on Molly's pubic hair. They could hear the humming of the machines and the occasional "fssz" as a needle hit an oil gland, but somehow it did not seem to be their bodies that that were being worked on: there was no pain or even sensation of any kind. The sedatives did their job and the humming of the machines helped them to drifted off to sleep.

When they woke him four hours later Molly had already left. Sister Sheena closely inspected his face and smiled.

"Not bad!" She gave him a couple of tubes of anti-iritant ointment, a card of antibiotic tablets and a bottle of distalgesics. Then after a description of what to do with the ointment said. "See you tomorrow morning."

Tom wanted to say something, but his face was too numb to allow him to form words properly and his first and only attempt came out as: "Aa-wa-waya?"

Molly was in the lounge chatting with Natsuki when Tom was escorted in and brought over too them. "My God"" She said. "You look as if you have been in a fight!"

"Gagh wahaha." Was the only answer that she received.

She smiled. "Oh, wow, you are speechless, now that is an improvement!"

Tom just glared back.

"Natsuki has informed me that we are in-patients for the duration of the treatment to spare us the discomfort of journeys to and from the Hacienda!" Molly said pleasantly. The room that they were shown into had all mod cons and was more like a hotel room. Enough clothes and requisites for their stay had been brought from the hacienda.

Tom made writing motions and Natsuki found him a pad and a biro.

"Toothbrush? Razor?" He wrote.

"The toothbrush is up in your bathroom together with a selection of toiletries. No razor as its easier for them to work on longish hair."

They half-heartedly watched television, until his face had got some of its feeling back and he felt safe to eat and then the Japanese girl served them the roast chicken dinner that they had selected from the hospital's menu. After eating it, they showered together and examined the damage that had been done to each other's bodies.

Afterwards they rubbed similar ointment into those areas indicated by the nurse and went to bed, soon falling asleep and wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Tomorrow woke Tom up in the wee small hours with a lot of itching His upper lip was slightly swollen and throbbed a bit. He rubbed some of the ointment into his face and to his surprise, Natsuki appeared an made him a cup of tea which drank while waiting for the cream to work he waited for the cream to work. Molly joined them for similar reasons but to Tom's surprise, she was naked.

"I can't bear anything over..." Her eyes flicked downwards.

Natsuki looked at her reddened pubis and gave her a sympathetic look, then hurried off to make another cup of tea while Molly rubbed in some more of the cream.

Shortly afterwards they retired to bed and Molly lay on top of the sheets. They soon fell asleep soon, but not before Tom realised that he would have to have his wedding tackle worked on before much longer, and as a man, he was much hairier.

After a light breakfast, they were conducted back to the treatment room with Molly wearing only a surgical gown,. Once there, Sister Sheena examined the 'damage' carefully and then had him strip down to his underpants, then four nurses worked on him: two on his face and one on each leg. The worst part of the procedure was when a Doctor was called in to inject Novocaine, or something similar, so that they could proceed. Most of the time he could see a television, so they let him watch feature films or local TV programs.

Sheena once again carried on working on Molly but now moved down to the hair around her pussy and the fine ring of hairs around her anus.

The treatment went on for almost two weeks, but by the time they were done, neither had any body hair what so ever. They informed him that they'd have to do it all again in six weeks, but it would take a whole lot less time then. "Well," Molly said, "maybe I will have stopped itching by then!"

When they were back in their suit in the Hacienda, Tom complained about the discomfort.

Molly smiled. "Just think about the ten million quid that we will be earning!"

A fortnight later, they received a note on embossed headed paper informing them that

Madam Anna had returned and wished them to visit her in her suite which was on the third floor and would it convenient for them to take afternoon tea with her? It was marked RSVP.

Molly looked at Tom, when they had read the note, there was a twinkle in her eye when she said. "What if we said no?"

Wakana delivered their hurriedly written acceptance while they showered and changed: this was their first contact with Anna Volkova since that night in the casino over six weeks before and both of them were feeling a mixture of excitement and trepidation. "What should we wear?" Tom enquired as he gave Molly a quick kiss.

She shrugged. "Well it doesn't say anything about being formal, so I'm going casual."

He called Natsuki in and asked her. She informed them that a shirt and shorts would be fine for him but advised Molly to wear something skimpy and accompanied her into her dressing room where she selected a low-cut white halter-top and a pair of very tight, short shorts.

At three pm, they made their may out of their suit and found the corridor that Natsuki had given them directions for, it ran back into the cliff for about a hundred feet, there was the odd numbered door dotted along each side but these were few and far between. The corridor, which was identical to all of the others in the Hacienda that they had seen, ended in a 'T' junction but almost opposite was a lift marked "Elevator to Madam Volkova's Apartment'. They looked at each other and Tom gingerly pressed the call button. After a minute or two, the doors slid open and they stepped in. There were no controls..

"Please face the camera." A female voice instructed.

They did so nervously and were then told to turn around slowly. After they had done so the lift moved smoothly upwards. A few seconds later the doors opened to reveal a plush carpeted hallway some twenty feet wide and maybe fifty long: they stepped out more or less in the middle of it and looked around. There were ornaments on small tables dotted along the walls which were also hung with artworks; some were old and valuable, some were erotic and many were both. They also noticed that the erotic pieces solely featured women,