The Offer, Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started blathering about how grateful I was about the other day and this trip. Lance put a finger to me lips and started talking about how much he adored Lucy and wanted to make sure Lucy and I could have the life we wanted. He talked about how he wanted me to have the opportunity to continue my studies at university and to give Lucy a nice environment in which to grow up.

"To be specific, I want you and Lucy to move in with me, and I'll ensure the pair of your have a good life. The only thing I want in return is sex, lots of sex, because you're the most beautiful person I know."

To be brief, I agreed. The condition of sex seemed like a no brainer since I had greatly enjoyed our earlier encounter and just thinking about it was making me wet. I figured if things didn't work out, I would be able to easily back out at a later time.

It was weeks before I realized the extent to which I had prostituted myself to get the lifestyle Lance could provide. By then backing out wasn't really a viable option. But that was all in the future, on that day at the lake I was eager in mind and especially body to seal the bargain.

We started kissing and Lance had a hilarious bulge in his briefs which was all he had put on after his swim. I used my hands to free him and started slowly running one of my hands up and down his shaft.

He just kept kissing me running his fingers through my hair. It got to the point where I wanted him in me, so I lay back and pulled him down onto me, but a rock jabbed painfully in my back. Once Lance worked out what the problem was, he had me turn over onto my hands and knees. He told me that was good, went round behind me and curled over me. By turning my head we were still able to kiss and he was running his hands loosely over my body.

I could feel his penis probing around near my behind. All of a sudden he reached down and yanked the material covering my privates to the side and plunged into me. I gasped at the suddenness of the penetration and my arms buckled causing my face to almost hit the sand. Lance steadied me from behind and started thrusting.

Each thrust was knocking me forwards a bit and so I was slowly slipping away from him. To counter this, Lance reached round and tore at the front of my suit until he exposed my boobs. He grabbed onto my breasts and used them to haul me backwards onto each successive impalement. With each thrust I was encouraging him with increasingly affirmative noises until with one hand he reached down and tweaked my clit instantly setting me off. With a final shove Lance went deep and sent another load of sperm deep into my womb.

Post coital I started sobbing overcome with emotion from Lance's proposal and that yet again I had allowed myself to filled with unwanted sperm. Lance coaxed the problem out of me, and then laughed saying he wouldn't use condoms because he was essentially infertile, but that if I was worried I could get a progestin injection.

3: The Accepted

Our first few weeks together were wonderful. Lance pulled some strings, got me into Algoma even though summer enrollments were already complete. His cook Mary developed a liking for Lucy and happily agreed to extra hours at the house to look after her when I was at uni and Lance at the hospital.

Lance bought me a Fazioli piano and although my playing ability didn't really do it justice it was wonderful and Lance liked the sound and would often listen to me play. He liked to fondle me while I played and it became a contest to see how long I could maintain some semblance of tune while he caressed or fingered me.

I mostly drove around in the Lotus and Lance gave me my own credit card. During those early weeks the sex was also fantastic, Lance was considerate making sure I came every time and sometimes more than once in a session.

The house was really large and and Lance's early objective was to do it in every room at least once. But as I became more and more embedded and dependent on him, the sexual demands started to tilt more and more to his pleasure and my satisfaction became secondary.

His exploitation of me started with oral sex.

I'd had no experience of this with Jeremy, so when Lance first went down on me it was a delicious and wonderful development. Naturally he wanted me to return the favor, so I took his cock in my mouth and after a few hesitant starts got the basics of it.

The first few times he only had me lick and suck him a little to get him really hard before he would quickly turn me round and plunge into my pussy. But one evening when I was completely unprepared for it, he came directly in my mouth and I gagged as his hot emission filled my mouth.

I've read that some women like the taste, but I hated it. The taste reminded me of fish, another thing I hate, and coupled with the typically tangy smell of his crotch it was not something I enjoyed or wanted to repeat.

Lance seemed to sense my distaste and take pleasure from it. From then on he was always wanting blowjobs. The next time when I sensed he was about come, I pulled back and ended up with his semen all over my face and in my hair. So the situation was clear, learn to like the taste or end up with cum all over my face.

He'd also put me in situations where I had no choice but to drink it down. The first time this happened was at a party thrown by one of new uni friends. Lance pulled me into my friends bedroom for a blowjob.

Not only did I have to get the deed done quickly before someone came in, if I failed to swallow I would look rather silly walking through the room with semen all through my hair. Likewise he would get me to blow him in the car, nearly always on the way to somewhere, so if I failed to swallow I would look a mess on arrival or I'd have the job of cleaning up the car the next day.

Every so often I would get it wrong, sometimes with only a slight splattering of cum on my face, but once or twice with full loads dumped in my hair. I'd do my best to clean it off with tissues and I'm not sure if anyone else ever actually noticed.

Another disturbing development to his oral exploitation was when he decided it would be fun to have me suck him after having been in my pussy. If I didn't like his taste, my own was surely no better. But Lance would ram into my pussy getting me near to climax and then pull out and push his penis into my mouth. He would alternate several times and I could never predict whether he would come in my mouth or pussy or somewhere in between.

His other main penchant was for my boobs. He would not leave them alone. At home (and often when out) he required that I did not wear a bra. This meant he could come up behind me at any time to crop a feel or tweak my nipples through my blouse or shirt.

As time went by he became rougher and rougher when handling my breasts. He would pinch the nipples hard, distend them away from my body, bite down on them, and squeeze my breasts so hard that I regularly ended up with bruises on them.

To my chagrin my body learned to associate this pain with pleasure. It got to the point that Lance could make me orgasm by his cruel treatment of my breasts. Less often he would pull out just before ejaculation and spray semen all over my tits which he would then rub all over them.

He liked to do this in the morning and insist that I leave then covered in his semen until the end of the day. After the cum dried this caused my breasts, especially my nipples, to itch all day long to the extent that I would end up surreptitiously rubbing and scratching my breasts during classes. This in turn would make me horny, so that by the time I got home I was ready for Lance.

This reminds me of an occasion when I complained to Lance that the lectures of one particular math class were boring. Lance decided he would come along and see for himself.

The lecturer came in and started to drone on, meanwhile Lance blatantly reached over and undid the button and zip on my jeans. Lance was on my right and I'm sure the guy on my left saw what was happening.

I tried to move his hand away, but he was insistent and in the end I had to settle for covering it with my sweater while he spent the rest of lecture fingering me. He would slide his fingers lightly around my clit, insert one, two or even three of them into me, swirl them around, before returning to my clit again.

It was sweet agony trying to control my breathing and excitement while pretending to take notes. I wanted to come so badly, but dared not lest I gave myself away to others around me.

I managed to hold off until the end of the lecture and no sooner was last person was out the door than I shuddered to an awesome orgasm. Lance himself was rock hard and had me suck him off right there in the lecture theater. I knew I would have just moments before the next class started to arrive. Luckily Lance was close to the edge already and came in my mouth very quickly.

4: Socializing

We ended up moving in three main social circles: Lance's colleagues from the hospital, my fellow students at the university, and the parents of other children that Lucy had regular contact with. Each of these groups had quite different social status, but I developed the skills to mix well with each of the groups.

Lance's hospital group was by far the most sophisticated of the three. We purchased a number of elegant gowns so I could be appropriately dressed for the numerous soirees and dinners held by the upper echelons of the hospital.

Since Lance had a say in my gowns, most of them were pretty revealing. A lot of the senior doctors and surgeons were as bold as brass and would regularly want me to dance with them and were not above trying to brush up against my tits if the opportunity arose.

Lance loved me in those gowns and would take great pleasure in peeling me out of them, often starting before we made it home. We would be driving and his hand would reach over and pull the dress down so that my breasts popped out. If I had a bra on, he would remove that at well.

Mostly this happened at night and was no big deal, but sometimes it was broad daylight and people would notice when we stopped at traffic lights or for gas. Each time I would go bright red and I could hear their crude suggestions from inside the car.

Lance would think it was hilarious and was sure to grab my breast and point it at the window to give any voyeur a better view. He would also slip fingers into my vagina as we drove along to ensure I was very wet and ready by the time we arrived home.

The uni group was much more of a jeans and T-shirt crowd, although some of the girls would dress up in their own way for the numerous alcohol fueled parties that pervade student life.

Lance would only rarely let me wear jeans, instead I had to wear short skirts with either a loose T-shirt or a very tight boob tube that left my midriff completely bare. I was not permitted a bra. This wasn't too bad during summer, but in the other months I was often cold causing my nipples to harden, leaving little to the imagination for anyone who happened to glance at my chest.

Lance had a particular trick that he loved to play. We did this whenever someone new came into our uni group and it was all the more fun when other people were in on the joke.

Lance would come up pretending to be a stranger and to incredulous stares would inquire something like "which of you has the firmest breasts?" I would of course reply that he was welcome to test mine. He would slip his hands up under my shirt or down the top giving me a good squeeze. Often the newcomer would be rendered speechless by this and nearly all of them looked embarrassed or shocked.

Over time a few of the other regular girls came in on the joke and Lance would dutifully feel them up as well. In the end it was surprising how many new girls would allow themselves to be similarly felt up. In this way Lance became familiar with the breasts of all my girl friends.

Invariably he would announce that I had won a free fuck and he would walk off pulling me behind him leaving a gob-smacked newcomer in our wake. He usually meant it as well, we would move off to a secluded table and he would have me sit on his lap with his cock buried deep inside me. I would have to wiggle around until he came.

The parents group was the least interesting. There was one bitch called Shelly who was a single mother and worked out that Lance could be quite helpful. I caught her several times pushing her boobs at him. Lance pretty much ignored her though. Since he had me for a fuck toy, I don't think he really felt the need to go elsewhere. It was the same with my girlfriends, although he would feel up their tits, he never took it any further.

The years passed. I graduated, Lucy started school, I completed a masters, Lance cut back on his hours at the hospital, Lucy moved on to middle school. There always seemed to be one more thing to keep me bound to Lance and all the time Lance's exploitation of me became more demanding. In public we were the consummate couple, but in private I was a sex slave.

5: Further Exploits

Lance would typically use me about three times a day. At night I was required to sleep naked, so that if he woke before me in the morning he could forcibly enter me.

I'm a heavy sleeper and I lost count of how many times I awoke to his cock already buried inside me. If I awoke before him, he expected me to wake him by taking him into my mouth and getting him hard. He would usually come in my mouth.

Once when I forgot to wake him in my special way, he still made me take him in my mouth but then he pissed into my mouth. I never forgot again after that.

After Lucy was safely in bed at night, he most often would undress or partially undress me and play with my breasts. About the half the time he would get excited enough to take me wherever we happened to be. Usually that meant doggie style on the floor or draped over a couch or table.

The other half of the time we would be in or on the bed where it was missionary or he would have me mount him either forwards or backwards. While I came fairly often, my pleasure had long ceased being of concern to Lance. I was his fuck toy, if I came that was okay, but the main motivation was always his pleasure.

One day Lance decided it was time to start exploring my one remaining virgin hole. He went as far as getting some lubrication and then forced himself into my anus. I don't care what you read elsewhere, it was very painful.

I cried through the entire experience and even now I don't like thinking about it. It was so humiliating.

One he had loosened me up a little he went deeper and deeper until he had his cock buried right into my behind. He would make a few strokes, then pull out and ram without warning into either my cunt or back into my bum. Eventually he came in my anus.

The whole process was repeated a few times over a few months and these were among my most dreaded sessions. I did whatever I could to encourage him to use my pussy or my mouth and for the most part it was successful. I don't think Lance found my anus all that satisfying.

As I have said he was always after my boobs. One evening I was busy folding the washing when Lance got that mischievous glint in his eye. He came over and pulled off my T-shirt - of course I wasn't wearing a bra - and gave my breasts a rough squeeze and suckled on them until my nipples were good and hard. This was not unusual for Lance, but then he picked up a clothes pin from the basket and it didn't take much imagination to realize what he wanted to do.

I quickly covered my breasts with my hands but it was futile. He just pulled them out of the way and clipped the peg on my left nipple. I screeched at the pain and managed to free a hand to claw if off.

Lance just shook his head, picked up the peg and reattached it, warning me not to remove it again. It was ouchy as hell but I knew better than to take it off. Lance was just smiling and proceeded to clip another one on my other nipple. I was squirming around in a mixture of pain and anticipation. Lance just smiled some more and instructed me to continue folding the rest of the washing. All the while the pegs remained on my nipples causing them to throb and redden at the base as the blood came up against the obstacle. Every so often Lance would reach over and flick the end of the pegs or caress his hands across my breasts.

To my acute embarrassment the pegs made me moist and I really was like a wanton whore by the time Lance was ready to fuck me.

I pounced onto his cock and took it deep into me, squirming around trying to mash my clit against him. Meanwhile Lance was tugging on the pegs until his own pleasure peaked at which point he pulled hard on the peg distending my teat from my body until the peg snapped off.

The pain of the pegs coming off was much worse than when they were put on. Blood instantly and painfully returned into the squeezed nipple and it swelled up like a big juicy strawberry just in time for Lance to bite down on it as he came. After this first occurrence, pegs became another regular item in Lance's arsenal.

After a while Lance purchased some smaller metal clips and a silver chain to run between them. Although these clips were smaller than the clothes pin they had stronger springs and nasty little metal prongs giving them an extra tight grip on my nipples.

They were much more hurtful both when they put on or if they moved. It took all my control not to shriek as he clamped them on. He would clip them on with the chain between them and thereafter he could tease both nipples at the same time by tugging on the chain.

Several times he clipped me up and allowed me a T-shirt over the top. We would then go out to lunch or a cafe and I would have to endure the clips and curious onlookers who could see something interesting was going on with my tits beneath my shirt.

Lance could still grab the chain though my shirt and give it a pull when no one was looking. He would pull the chain then make me go order coffee or similar. It was so hard to talk normally while wearing the clips and my voice would invariably come out husky, not out of sexual desire but merely from trying to breathe through the pain of the clips.

I always approached chain off time with trepidation because the first few seconds after the clips were removed were always bad. Worse, if Lance decided to pull the clips off by pulling the chain it was exquisitely painful as the metal parts of the clips scrapped across the flesh of my nipples. Their removal was followed by the blood rushing back into my nipples causing them to swell and harden like engorged cherries.

Lance loved to chew and bite on them in this hardened state causing me yet more discomfort. Eventually Lance discovered some other arrangements that were to his liking. He would clamp one clip on a nipple and the other onto my clitoris.

By playing with my unclamped nipple he could work me up into an intense state where I would be begging for release. He would mount me without removing the clips or chain and the extra bumping of his body on my clipped nipple and clit would send me over the edge.

He also liked to tit fuck me while I had the chain on. He would lay his dick under the chain and squeeze my breasts around it. He would do this with my head bent at a sharp angle so that at the end of his stroke the top of dick could just reach into my mouth. He would roughly squeeze my breasts and rub them on his cock as he stroked and I would have to open my mouth the catch the top of his dick and the inevitable stream of cum at the end.

The next development was when Lance acquired a selection of metal bars and rods from the hospital. These were of the kind normally used to hold limbs in position for surgery. From these Lance fashioned what he named the "boob buster".