The Offer, Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Basically this device encircled my chest and could pressure my breasts in various ways. By means of wing nuts, Lance was able to adjust the bars to squeeze my breasts vertically, horizontally, or even flatten them against my chest.

The commonest way he would use the device had one bar above and one below my breasts. These he would then squeeze down towards each other trapping my boobs in between.

To start with it was fairly mild, but each time he used the device his screwing down on the bars became more aggressive, until it was painful and left scarlet welts across my breasts.

One time I made the mistake of trying to loosen the nuts when I thought he wasn't looking. I still don't know if he saw me adjusting the nuts or if he just noticed the tension had lessened. Either way, he noticed, and made me tighten them further myself. He stood in front of me saying, "tighter, tighter".

My token gesture of tightening them didn't satisfy him, he spun me around, forced his penis into my pussy from behind and then proceeded to screw the bars down while fucking me. It was excruciatingly painful and I had tears in my eyes.

It was all too much and I made up my mind it was time to end the arrangement. We had been together for some eleven years by this time and I was now thirty years old.

Eleven years of accepting all of Lance's sexual whims. Okay, he had kept his side of the bargain as well, but by my calculation he had used my body well over five thousand times in those years.

I had long since finished my qualifications and although I was not working I imagined I could get a job if I tried. Lucy was ready to move on to High School. It seemed like the right time to leave.

Naturally I was quite anxious about leaving, I had become so dependent on Lance that the idea of trying to live alone was quite frankly rather scary. When I broached the topic with Lucy, she went ballistic and said she would much rather stay with Lance than move out with me. Of course, I couldn't and didn't reveal Lance's sexual demands to Lucy, that wouldn't have been fair to her. My own daughter now loved her surrogate father more than her mother.

In the end I decided to let things slide until I got could get a job. For his part, Lance seemed to intuit that the boob buster had pushed me too far. He stopped using it, although his other relentless demands including the nipple clips continued unabated.

Another two years have passed and suddenly I find myself pregnant at thirty-two. I had long ago stopped the progestin injections because they lowered my libido. I had stopped worrying about falling pregnant, but it turns out that Lance isn't completely infertile.

I first realized something was up when my breasts were firmer and warmer than usual and painful even when lightly squeezed. Of course, the first time I winced when Lance grabbed one of them he thought it was hilarious and so now he is meaner than ever with them.

To top everything off I caught Lance watching Lucy in a non-fatherly way. I've got a feeling that as my pregnancy progresses Lance will look to Lucy to satisfy his needs. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I will not be able to keep my pregnancy secret from him for much longer.