The Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok, dear?" Caleb asked.

"Never better," she laughed. "I have a plan."

There was a long pause before Gary finally asked "And what do you demand of your supplicants in return?"

"I'm glad you asked, Gary," Nicole began. Caleb closed his eyes in horror. "Since they were a little rough with me last time, I'm going to specify that they remove my underwear delicately this time..."

Gary replied over the loudspeaker "I see no reason why that can't be part of the demand. Seems perfectly..."

"Then I want her to slide them onto her husband..." she paused just long enough to tantalize the crowd with the possibility that she was finished.

"OK," Gary began, relieved at the only mildly extreme nature of the request, but Nicole interrupted him.

"...then I want him to piss my panties on stage."

The speakers crackled with feedback at the sound of the booth microphone falling over. The crow jostled and whispered uncomfortably. Caleb was sure he heard several boos and at least one "what the fuck?" He was pretty much thinking the same thing himself.

"Honey?" he asked.

"Yes, dear."

"What are you doing?"

"Shhhhhh," she chimed. "It's part of the plan."

The sound of a jostling microphone returned over the speaker before Gary spoke. "Look here..."

"Yes?" Nicole replied conversationally.

"...we are not the kind of group to judge."

"That's appreciated."

"But this is a bit too much." Gary stated remorsefully. "We are a swingers group, not a fetish group."

"Ok, then."

"I suggest you pack up your things and go back to kijiji and find some other assembly who..."

"What does Article 15 say?" Nicole interrupted.

A long, long pause. The crowd was murmuring again as if everyone was asking everyone the same question and nobody had the answer.

Caleb stared at her anxiously. "What does article 15 say?"

She whispered back to him "it says that the President has to maintain the letter of the constitution and all codified rituals lest he be removed from office."

"Oh," Caleb replied. "Are you sure we're not going to be murdered?"

"That's not part of the plan."

Sienna stood calmly, covering her vagina with one hand, but leaving her breasts to the warm night air, gazing at the booth with patient resolve, never looking at Caleb, nor her husband, nor Nicole. She just stood there, confidently, swaying her hips back and forth slowly.

"Supplicants, I strongly recommend you step down and we can all..."

"Nope." Sienna stated.

The crowd was humming again, a mix of shock and excitement.

Sienna looked at Darryl for confirmation. "Nope," he replied aloud before whispering to Caleb. "Dude, what's going on with your wife?"

"No idea. Hope you've been keeping hydrated."

"I..." Gary began. "Then please claim the offering."

Nicole was beaming at this point as Sienna walked over behind her and gently unlatched her strapless bra, as per request, and threw it upon the stage, exposing Nicole's large breasts to her husband first, and to the audience behind them, who had now fallen again into the same sort of hypnotic trance that never failed to seize Caleb whenever his wife's breasts entered the picture. He felt embarrassed to be sharing that image with them (again), but the transcendent beauty of his wife's topless body took some of the edge off of that hurt.

Methodically, Sienna then grasped each side of Nicole's frilled white panties and slid them down her thighs incredibly slowly -- seductively even - then over the knee, and down the calf and over the heels just as Nicole gingerly lifted one foot a time to step out of them.

From there, Sienna approached Darryl, who had turned a shade of purplish red at this point.

As she drew closer, Darryl whispered to Caleb "dude, I don't know if I can go with this many people watching."

"Just close your eyes and think of a river!" Caleb assured him, before immediately contemplating why he was assuring another man of his capacity to piss in Caleb's wife's underwear. This might have been the strangest pep talk Caleb had ever given.

Sienna passed the underwear to Darryl who stepped in one leg at a time and yanked hard to get them up over his thighs. To everyone's surprise, the material stretched and he was able to kind of sort of kind of wear them, though his left testicle was clearly trying to escape out of the side.

The crowd fell silent again as Darryl closed his eyes.

"Dude," Caleb whispered. "Do you mind?"

Darryl opened his eyes a moment and realized how close to Caleb he was standing. "Right, sorry," he stated before stepping away a few spaces from Caleb and from Sienna and from dangling naked Nicole. The spotlight followed him as his brow furrowed with concentration to such a degree that the veins at either side of his forehead became visible.

The crowd was silent.

For moments, nothing happened, and all anyone could hear was the strain of Darryl's groans as he tried to will his urine out of his body.

"Just relax," Caleb coached...again wondering why he was helping.

Darryl paused to compose himself, then took a deep breath and let the tension leave his brow and shoulders and back.

It started.

A light trickle streamed down his leg before picking up steam and forming a heavier flow that resounded off the hollow stage floor below him, leaving no doubt to the entirety of the arena what had happened. Darryl took a sigh of relief and opened his eyes to the confused smattering of applause from the crowd. Sienna came over close to him, careful not to step in the puddle at his feet, and kissed him on the cheek in congratulations. She then turned to Nicole who was smiling devilishly.

"What else you got?" Sienna asked.

Chapter 6 -- The Final Offering

Out of nowhere, a grumbling sound started churning articulately as distant thunder had seemingly decided to somehow bring the very heavens into what had already become a remarkably surreal experience.

"Is Dionysus mad at us?" Caleb asked his wife, looking above for any accompanying lightning.

"For what?"

"For making a man pee on stage in front of everyone."

"He's the god of wine and orgies dude. If that's Dionysus you're hearing, I guarantee you that sound's applause. Besides, Thunder is Zeus, remember."

"Is Zeus ma..."

But he didn't get to finish before the loudspeaker came on with a voice that was definitely mad at all of them. Gary's seething contempt was practically leaking out of the speaker as he spoke.

"Well, I guess it's time for the final offering," he murmured unenthusiastically.

"Did we break Gary?" Caleb asked.

"Maybe this time we can watch a man shit himself -- change our name to the potty club or something." Gary added sarcastically.

"Is Gary drinking?" Caleb asked.

"I mean, probably." Nicole smiled back before looking up at the sky herself as she felt a single droplet of rain splotch down onto her naked shoulder and run down her chest before tickling her inner thigh and on down her leg. Unable to scratch with her hands in chains, she shivered at the sensation.

There was silence still. The crowd had begun murmuring in confusion without a clear directive from their ringleader, Gary.

"You might have gone too far with the pee pants thing."

"Don't look at me," she replied, innocently, gesturing over to Sienna who was standing next to Darryl with her arms crossed across her chest to conceal her breasts now instead of her vagina.

"Huh?"

"Golden showers aren't exactly my thing. You should probably know that by now."

"Honestly, I'm sort of re-evaluating what I know about you at this exact moment."

She grinned enthusiastically at this as if it were exactly the compliment she'd been waiting for, as if he'd accidentally stated outright the purpose of the entire exercise. Then she looked away from him, coyly.

Several truths were dawning on Caleb in the silence of Gary's existential crisis, and he was tired of being out of the loop, so he decided to pry -- to finally get some answers.

"How?" he asked.

She didn't face him, but continued to speak while staring at her own feet. "After the bookclub incident, she emailed to apologise, which led to a coffee, which led to an invitation to the lost Solstice festival thing while you were out of town. Then we grabbed coffee again and started talking. Then we grabbed another coffee and started planning."

"And now we're here?" he asked.

She looked up at him smirking. "And now we're here. Tell me that you regret it."

He couldn't. He regretted how cold his testicles were and how chaffed his arms and chest were by the ropes securing him, but however he felt about his wife's plan, regret wasn't the word for it.

"You know you owe me for this," he uttered.

"You might not feel that way after the final offering," she winked.

"Fine, fuck it..." came a slurred voice across the loudspeaker. Then some shuffling sounds, then a new voice came on. "Sorry about that folks. I'll take it from here. Let's maybe just do the last thing and we can all go home and talk about any changes we might want to make to the constitution at the next AGM."

Murmurs of agreement could be heard in the darkness.

"OK, let's see here" came the new voice on the speakers again, followed by the unmistakable sound of pages turning, followed by what can only be described as uncharismatic reading: "for the final offering to Dionysus this solstice, the feature couple will promise to share their flesh with both the god and with us this evening while the supplicants support them however the featured couple sees fit. What will ye have of them, so say I this night."

"1986, huh?" Caleb whispered.

Nicole nodded.

"Do you have a pen and paper?" she shouted up at the booth and the crowd murmured disapproval at the very idea that her demands could get so complicated as to necessitate that.

"I...what?" the speaker replied.

"I'm just kidding," she shouted again. "Nothing so expansive. I just want her to put on the panties and suck his dick in front of us while she reaches out and gently rubs my asshole as I fuck my husband in that chair."

All at once, the ground seemed to fall out of the outdoor theatre, as if the earth had opened up and swallowed everything. The crowd lost all semblance of unified opinion. There were gasps of horror and shrieks of delight and "holy shit"s and "woot"s and "let's get out of here"s from all corners.

New Gary came on the speaker again, laughing "I'm pretty sure nobody's going to agree to tha..."

"We'll do it," Sienna shouted before turning to face Nicole. "Can't let her outshine us, after all" and she winked.

Silence from the booth. Horror and exhilaration from the crowd.

"Are we sure this isn't a dream," Caleb asked Darryl.

"Pretty sure," Darryl replied. "Normally you wake up after you piss yourself."

"Touche."

Chapter 7 -- The Deluge

Caleb's theory that some god had taken note of their transgressions gained traction as the light drizzle became a modest smattering. He could imagine all the audience members who'd just left whispering to their partners about how they'd made the right call in light of the weather.

Those who remained in the audience would go on to disagree.

Darryl stood somewhat dumbfounded as his wife seductively drew in close to him. There was a groan of anxiety from the audience as she grabbed the wet panties at either end of his waist, smiled at him and slowly drew them downward.

And then the lights went out.

It was as if the blackness of the forest had seeped across the stage like a fast-moving fog.

"Uh..." Caleb mumbled from the void. He could still hear the crowd, but the sound of the raindrops slapping down on the hollow stage was making it hard to really discern anything.

"It's OK," Nicole spoke. "I'm still here too."

Then a distant buzzing sound followed by a flickering of lights as the emergency generator kicked in. It was a jarring contrast from the brightness of the spotlight he'd been in, but Caleb's eyes were slowly adjusting.

Then not-Gary's voice returned. "Sorry folks, looks like the storm is coming. We'll have to schedule a rain-day make-up. We'll have attendants with flashlights lead everyone back to the parking lot. Just form an orderly line in the aisles. Make sure you have everything and don't forget to hand your robes back to the attendants at the lot."

A groan from the crowd. There was some rustling, but nobody moved, as if the necessity had failed to register, as if anything but the spectacle of the moment was an acceptable trajectory for the remainder of the evening. Sienna remained perched on the ground with the wet panties around her husbands ankles, unsure what to do.

"It's light enough," Nicole shouted at the booth. "And Dionysus needs his offering of flesh. We wouldn't want to anger him" She winked again at Caleb. "When had she gotten so into winking?" he wondered.

Taking the cue, Sienna nudged the panties around Darryl's ankle and, obligingly, he stepped out of them.

The crowd silenced themselves immediately in anticipation.

"I'm sorry" not-Gary's voice returned. "We really can't -- we'd be liable."

"But..." Nicole protested.

"I'm very sorry," he repeated in a manner that did not seem very sorry at all. "Lights out, folks. Time to go."

A button was pressed, it seemed, and all the generator lights in the theatre went out so that the only illumination to be found was in the flashlights of the aisle attendants and the faint glow coming from the booth.

"Mother-fucker!" Sienna protested.

"Well," Caleb sighed. "It was a very good plan, honey. Can't fight the weather, I guess."

She grit her teeth in obvious disagreement. "Don't tell me who I can't fight," she barked back in frustration and defeat, before catching herself in attacking the wrong party. "Sorry, I didn't mean that. It's just..."

But before she could finish, she found herself blinking at a small light shining from the audience. It was only blinding in contrast to the darkness and she quickly adjusted, but then another one was shining as well. Then she heard a round of applause and two more lights came shining from the audience, and soon enough that number was 30 cellphone lights, all pointed at the stage, eager to preserve the offering in front of them.

Not-Gary didn't even speak.

Sienna stood to her feet and slid on the panties to the crowds jubilant hollering of approval. Passionately, she pulled her body in close to Darryl and kissed him on the lips as he ran his right hand down her naked back and clutched her damp behind in agreement and resolve.

Together they walked to Nicole and unhitched her manacles. Her arms fell lightly to her side and she shook them furiously to get some blood back in them. After a moment of this, they all approached Caleb together, smirking triumphantly and expectantly.

"Soldier up, pony boy," Nicole challenged. "It's time."

Exuberantly, she threw herself in his lap and pressed her lips to his in unquenchable thirst. He responded enthusiastically, frustrated only at his inability to reach up and caress her face and hair, due to his bindings.

"Untie me," he pleaded.

"Nope." She replied bluntly. "Not unless I hear the safe word."

He didn't dare to utter it, understanding in that instant the visceral value of his confinement. He peeked over her shoulder to see Sienna crouched low, stroking the skin of Darryl's rapidly rising penis back and forth with vigor and determination, before abruptly sliding it into her mouth, causing his toes to curl up on the wet stage.

"I guess we're doing this," Caleb observed.

Nicole came up from sucking on Caleb's shoulder blade to respond. "I guess we *oomf* are."

"What was that?"

"Just my butthole," Nicole retorted, and sure enough Caleb could now see Sienna's outstretched finger disappearing into his wife's behind, convulsing rhythmically.

The rain began to pour down even harder. Nobody cared.

Chapter 8 -- The Plan Comes Together

"Does it excite you?" she whispered in his ear before biting playfully at the lobe.

"Which part?" he whispered back.

"Seeing another woman touch me there?"

He drew her warm body close to look over her shoulder again. It was a strange sight. In spite of all the unique elements and aspects of the show, Sienna was multi-tasking fluidly, her hand wrapped firmly around the base of Darryl's penis guiding it back and forth into her open mouth while she looked up at him proudly. Her other handed extended outward, disappearing between Nicole's butt cheeks, but quivering in articulate, circular motions that seemed to ricochet through Nicole's entire body in response. Caleb was unsure how to answer his wife's question diplomatically, but his erection was already providing the answer and they both knew it. She simply wanted to tease him.

He decided to turn it around. "Does it excite you?"

"Maybe," she replied demurely before shifting her weight just enough to raise herself on his lap, his penis sliding naturally up into position, before coming back down upon it, instantly erasing anything resembling a cogent thought in his head. With a familiar ease, she shifted her weight back slightly, then forward, into him, then back again like the gentle rocking of a boat in slow water.

When the sensation of bliss normalized, Caleb opened his eyes again and looked out in front of him. Darryl was already surging back and forth into his wife's mouth as she stroked the base of the shaft with practiced finesse. His excitement was obvious; he wasn't going to last long. Caleb could feel his anticipation building, and so could the crowd.

Sienna could sense it too and drew back her mouth before gently aiming the moist head of Darryl's penis at her own chest, pumping with an even greater vigor than before. The rain was thick enough now to obscure the sight of it, but the sudden arrestment of Darryl's body, followed by three sharp surges from his member made it clear enough to warrant applause.

Darryl crumpled to the wet stage almost immediately, his great broad chest heaving for oxygen. As the applause finally diminished, Sienna rose to her feet and drew in close to Nicole's back, kissing along her spine whilst continuing to probe between Nicole's cheeks as Caleb's wife rocked backward and forward, then up and down, alternating rhythms repeatedly in order to delay the cessation of their pleasure.

In the heat of the moment, Sienna ran her hand along her chest, gathering up what small amount of her husband's ejaculate the rain had not yet washed away before reaching her hand between Caleb and Nicole and rubbing it across Nicole's neck, seductively.

"Gah!" Caleb protested.

"What the fuck!" Nicole screamed, immediately halting the course of her hips.

"I..." Sienna began. "I'm so sorry. I just thought..."

"Nope" Nicole stated bluntly.

"I'll grab a towel." As Sienna turned to run to the side of the stage, Nicole lurched forward sharply with an "agggh" as Sienna's finger suddenly exited her rear.

"Sorry!" Sienna called again as she ran and grabbed the only towel she could find: her own discarded robe from earlier and rushed back to wipe Nicole's neck clean.

The crowd was confused.

"Should we still...?" Sienna asked.

"Fuck yeah," Darryl called up from the stage floor. "This is hot."

Nicole looked at Caleb. "You haven't gone floppy on me, have you?" she asked, swaying her hips back and forth to confirm the state of him for herself.

"To the end, then." Caleb smiled back.

"Always," she replied, building back to her previous rhythm, then closing her eyes at the recognition of Sienna's index finger's return. "Fuck," she whispered, appreciatively.

The rain came down even harder, the kind of unsustainable downpour of thick, heavy drops that hit with force and weight, but could never last more than but a few moments.