The Offering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations were distinct for Nicole at first: the cold shock of the raindrops on her bare skin, the taste of her husband's lips, the tingling brush of his pubic hair against her clitoris, the swelling pressure of his member inside of her, and the strange tightness of Sienna's finger in behind. But the more she gave herself to the moment, the more the sensations merged, swirling together like paints on a palette. The world went away and all she could feel or recognize was a summiting pleasure that slowly consumed every corner of her awareness, filling her to completeness before bursting like a balloon of rapturous, narcotic delight. She screamed without realizing it: "Holy fucking shit, yes!" and felt her body slowing as awareness came back to her, felt Sienna's finger withdraw slowly, her other hand gently rubbing Nicole's back, and her husband softly kissing her cheek.

The crowd was cheering in the rain. She had no idea how much time had passed or where exactly she'd gone to during its passing.

At last she opened her eyes.

"That good, huh?"

"Don't flatter yourself. Sienna did all the best work."

Caleb looked suddenly defeated.

"Don't be a wiener," she chastised between gasps of breath. "I'm just kidding."

He seemed genuinely relieved. She wondered how far his imagination had run in the instant, and shifted her weight slightly again to confirm that she hadn't scared him off. He was still there -- still ready.

"One last thing to do, then, huh?"

He smiled. "Can I be untied?"

"That's against the rules," she reminded him.

"I think the rulebook went home already," he countered.

Sienna did the honours, moving behind the chair and unleashing his bonds.

Caleb practically leapt out of the chair without even uncoupling from Nicole, lifting her body up into the air with him, and practically body slamming her onto the rain-soaked stage save for just enough self-control to ease their descent.

The crowd hooted excitedly as Caleb began pumping at her, back and forth with the cathartic vigor of an animal set loose from its harness. Sienna flopped to sit down next to Darryl, nestling her head onto his shoulder as they watched the couple together.

Nicole shrieked her joy at this, while Caleb grunted inarticulately. Back and forth and back and forth with all the tension and anxiety and uncertainty of the nights events. He wasn't going to last long either, and everyone knew it.

His buttocks clenched and unclenched rapidly then struck solid, hovering at maximum tension for a good 30 seconds as his cum flowed into her.

And then he fell upon her, emptied and exhausted. She stroked his back lovingly and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you," she said, "for all of this."

"I'm...glad...you...enjoyed yourself," he replied.

The crowd was on its feet with applause, louder than the waning rainstorm.

Without so much as an announcement to co-ordinate their efforts, they then began to file out, courteously, leaving the couples alone on the stage, with nothing but the crickets left to observe them.

"You owe me one," Sienna said to Darryl.

"I know," he replied.

"I mean an orgasm. Like right now. Come eat me out in the car."

"Uh, OK." he replied, and with an awkwardly formal set of "thanks" and "goodbyes," they too were off and somehow Caleb and Nicole were alone in the darkness of the stage of a now abandoned outdoor theatre, holding each other close in their shared exhaustion and listening to the sounds of the last raindrops pattering gently into the puddles surrounding them.

Chapter 9 -- The Naked Hike

Eventually, the sky opened up and they lay alone under the star for as long as they could, admiring their accomplishment in silence until the coolness of their wet, exposed skin nudged them back to reality, even in the heat of the summer air.

Nicole stood and picked up her torn and tattered dress.

"Was that part of the plan?" Caleb asked.

She grinned, smugly, "Yeah. That was my idea."

"Did you like it?"

"Hurt more than I expected, but it was definitely exhilarating. Wish I'd brought a spare, though."

Caleb looked around at the heap of remaining clothes. He fished his keys out of his soaked pant-pockets and wrapped the rest up into a big ball, preferring to air dry on the walk to the lot, rather than adorning this soggy attire.

Nicole was scanning around the floor of the stage. "I think she took my panties."

"Pretty sure they've outlived their use."

"Oh yeah -- I had no intention of bringing them home, but still, how weird is that? Do you think they're a souvenir?"

Caleb shrugged. If they were, he was OK with it. He felt they'd earned it. He took her hand with his free hand so they could walk each other down the wet stairs, then slowly up the theatre aisles and over the hill in the moonlit darkness.

"Whose idea was..."

"Sienna's" she responded before he'd finished. "She's into golden showers. I don't judge."

"How unexpected."

Caleb wore only his shoes to walk through the forest, but Nicole was feeling some sort of natural connection and decided to go both bare and barefoot, shining the light of her phone to guide them down the narrow forest trail and stepping gingerly over wayward tree roots. Of all the surreal things he'd seen this night, this was the image that Caleb would hold in his memory the strongest: following his naked wife through the forest, awash in a strange sensation of complete and total victory, ease, and love.

"So," he began before pausing to stir the right phrasing out of his endorphine-addled brain "the uh..."

"Butt stuff?" She supplied. "Darryl's all-time fantasy. I just took one for the team."

"Did you..."

She stopped to turn and face him with another smirk. "I didn't hate it...We can try it again some time."

He smiled.

"So how much did Darryl know?"

"She told him that he had to go along with everything she told him tonight, and in return she'd make his fantasy come true, which is, as noted, seeing her fingering another woman's butt while sucking him off. Again, I don't judge."

They crested the hill now and saw the parking lot devoid of all cars save for their own and Sienna's. Even when she shone the light on it, playfully, they couldn't see inside for all the fogging of the windows. Nicole did, however gently tap the glass as she walked by and, unmistakably, they heard a tap back from the inside.

They opened their car door and slid into the seats, tossing Caleb's wet clothes into the back.

"Well, here's hoping we don't get pulled over" he said, half-seriously.

"Agreed. I'll drive slow," she said. "But you have to stay awake to keep me company. No falling asleep."

They pulled out of the lot and onto the road. Nicole debated honking goodbye to Sienna and Darryl, but decided not to interrupt them again.

"Would you ever come back?" she asked as the car settled into a steady pace.

He thought about it. He had never expected to come after their last embarrassing adventure. "Do you want to?" he deflected.

He turned to look at her and she simply stared back at him knowingly.

He mulled it over further in his mind. "I think I could probably be convinced."

"I'm pretty convincing" she replied, before gently reaching her hand over to her passenger's lap, and softly slithering her hand down between his thighs.

THE END