The Offering - The Final Trial!

Info
My nipples are covered in wax and ache to be touched
288 words
3
1.6k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time escapes me, as I lay there, a human candelabra for The Collective. There is nothing else, except my task. My nipples are covered in wax and ache to be touched. The exhibitionist in me revels at the thought that so many eyes are on my exposed body and I want to perform for them, bask in their pleasure and lust. It energizes me and, even though I can't see them, I can feel the energy of the crowd tonight.

They are interested. They want to see how well I follow directions. They are ready to be impressed and I am Five. I will be the one to impress them.

Soft hands touch me and I have to sternly remind myself to remain still as instructed. I must not fail. I must not tip over the candles. These hands are different. My senses are alert and I am positive this set of hands have not yet touched my body before now. I gasp as they trail a finger down my soaking slit, teasing me.

You're so good at holding still, Five. Let's up the ante.

Every nerve in my body comes alive and I bite my lower lip, desperate to please.

The teasing fingers return, lightly twirling in circles around my clit and I grit my teeth in an effort not to move. They cup me, sliding a finger between my folds to feel the depths of my desire. I groan as my body responds, eager and ready for the pleasure that has been promised. The candle shifts on my chest and I suck in a breath as a large splatter of wax falls on me. A vivid reminder that I have been asked not to move.

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Try To Resist Me Game! Can you resist my tempting ways - Let's play!in Audio
Mafia Boss Enzo With Daisy... The bed’s nice, though. Do you want to lie down or…?in Audio
The Multi-Orgasm Girl on Girl Play Between my legs, the oral sex simulator - teasing me, slippein Audio
Let´s Fuck Your Ex Out Of Your Head we could give you a wet night at home instead..in Audio
The Adventures of Bard Ch. 01 A thief finds a busty surprise during a robbery.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories