The Offic(e)ial Story Ch. 04

Story Info
The end(?) of Ted’s adventure…
3k words
3
1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving to the bed, (which I was very glad to see was queen-sized, and took up about 90% of the tiny room), Simone sat down and glanced up at me briefly. Then, looking down, she mumbled "Whoa!", as she spotted the obvious protuberance in my pants. Her eyes widened as she slid them down, slowly and methodically, and she chirped,

"Oh my god!", adding, with a slightly awkward giggle, "But-- It's so..."

I closed my eyes--quite certain that I'd explode if I watched--as she began to examine the rigid organ, gingerly moving it side-to-side, up-and-down, assessing it with one of her little hands.

"Please," I said, blinking my eyes open, "tell me it's not your first. Is it?"

Simone shook her head emphatically.

"Good," and although a scenario in which I introduced Simone to the ways of the world flashed through my mind, I said, "I wouldn't want that responsibility."

"What do you--?" she started, then said, "Anyway, it's not my first. Maybe I've just had bad luck picking guys, but I've never, like, seen one, like, that big before!"

"Well, I--"

"No, seriously, I heard some of the girls in the office were, like, arguing about your, um, penis..."

"You can say cock, y'know..."

"OK--I heard them arguing about how big they think it is."

"Are trying to embarrass me again, or flatter me...?"

"No, but--"

"Go on..."

"I've only had a few serious relationships," she said in a rush, as if she'd been waiting to tell me, "Y'know, that, like, involved sex."

"Mmm."

"The first one was in college, and the others were in the past couple of years. They didn't last very long, any of them, and it's been a while now. I mean, I want a boyfriend, but I don't just, y'know, like, hook up with random people just like that."

As Simone was delivering this monologue, she had started absent-mindedly stroking my cock with both hands. It was almost more than I could stand, and I suddenly heard myself saying,

"Whoa, slow down! Sorry, I mean, you can take your time."

"Oh my god," she said, with a little laugh, "I didn't even realize what I was doing!"

"Are you sure this is your, what did you say, fourth, or fifth--?" I asked.

"I didn't say," she answered quickly, then added, "but, yes, I swear."

"Well, then, you seem like a natural," I said, smiling.

"I'm not sure I want to know what you mean by 'a natural,' but touching your, like, uh--"

"Cock."

"Yeah, that. I mean, it makes me feel kind of," Simone said, her voice becoming noticeably breathier, "I don't know, kind of excited."

"You and me both," I said, smiling at her.

I though she might be embarrassed again, but she beamed at me, very sweetly.

Gently pulling her up to standing, I took her face in my hands, and kissed her fully on her mouth, then on her cheek and down her neck. When I reached her shoulder, I whispered back in her ear,

"Simone, I really wanna see your breasts. May I?"

As I waited for her answer, I traced my way up and down the thin straps of her bra, very gently. In a tiny voice, made huskier by her arousal, she said,

"Yes, that--"

"And touch them, maybe kiss them?" I said, still kissing her neck, and reaching behind her back with one hand.

"Yes, yes," she panted, as I undid the clasps and slipped the straps off her shoulders. I heard a little gasp, as the bit of pink lace floated to the floor.

"They're incredible," I said softly (as much to myself as to her).

"Please--," she whispered, then abruptly stopped, and I felt her body give a little shiver as my hands delicately brushed across her nipples. Simone sighed as my fingers traced their way all over her breasts, gently cupping them, and giving them a little squeeze.

I took her in my arms, and we kissed again, long and deep. Our embrace became more passionate, urgent, electric, and we fell to the bed in slow motion, an awkward tangle of writhing arms and legs. As our tongues collided, tasting and teasing one another, our hands roamed, exploring soft and secret places. Gradually, my kisses migrated downward to her beautiful breasts. I trailed my tongue lightly over them, occasionally giving them a gentle nip. I heard a sharp intake of breath as I sucked hard on each one, then a little sigh as I released it. I repeated this a few more times, then continued down her stomach, finishing with another long, wet kiss between her legs that caused her to gasp.

I scooted Simone up onto the bed so she laid diagonally across it. As I moved her, my raging hardon pressed against her leg, and she reached out for it. Crawling over the bed so that I was about level with her shoulder, I bent over and kissed her again, sweetly. My hand slid down the front of her body to tease her warm, wet pussy again, lightly caressing the spots I had already found most responsive. Simone's hands again found my member, and gradually began stroking it, and then feeling my balls. I bent down to kiss her boobs again, paying special attention to their erect, exquisitely sensitive little peaks. Then, completely caught off guard, I felt the engorged, throbbing head of my cock bathed in a new sensation, as she took it into her mouth for a few seconds.

I straightened up with a bit of a start, and Simone released me, looking up as if to ask me a question. I smiled at her, and said quietly,

"Sorry--you can keep doing it if you want to."

"I never really-- My last boyfriend always wanted me to, but it wasn't-- I didn't like the way he...never mind."

"It's OK, you don't have to."

"But you liked it, right?"

"Yeah, I did, but--"

"And I think I want to-- y'know, like, do that to you..."

"So, your boyfriend never actually asked if you--?"

Simone shook her head, tight-lipped, though it looked like she wanted to say something.

"Oh, I suppose he just--?"

"Yeah, he just grabbed my hair and shoved it in my mouth. Like he wanted me to choke on it or something."

"I'm sorry about that. Would you rather do something else?"

"No, I--"

"What about--?"

"I-- I want to put it in my mouth."

"You want--?"

"I want to suck-- suck you! Oh my god, I- I--"

"Y'know, you're a really sweet girl, but I think you've got a dirty streak that's--"

"I can't believe I said that!"

But before I could even get out the words "a mile wide," she was stroking my shaft again, pulling it toward her, licking and slurping at it. Slowly, tentatively, Simone began fellating me. It felt incredible, and I responded by resuming fingering her now-dripping snatch.

Suddenly, she pulled her mouth off me. Her back arched, and she cried, "Oh fuck!" My efforts were rewarded with a very generous rush of wetness, and she lay still, panting, for a few moments. Then, as suddenly as she'd stopped, Simone started sucking me again, hard, and almost desperately fast. Seconds later, I hissed,

"Simone, wait-- You're gonna make me come in-- Wait..."

But she shook her head and kept going. My whole body went tense, and I came, suddenly and voluminously. Simone coughed and opened her mouth reflexively, releasing me. Still coughing, she tried to swallow what she could. A couple of final, little spurts hit her squarely in the face, and she giggled. As Simone continued trying to catch her breath, I flopped back onto the bed and asked,

"Are you OK?"

"Oh my god," she said, in a garbled tone, "that was crazy!"

"You sure you're OK?"

"Yeah, I was just a little surprised, that's all."

"Alright--just checking. You know, you don't have to--"

"Y'know... It tastes kinda weird--like, I dunno--"

"Like what?" (I knew what I thought it tasted like, but was curious to hear her take.)

"Kinda like, um, Doritos. But like, Doritos and, like, Clorox bleach. Does that even make sense?"

"Interesting."

"Is that gross?"

"So y'know... I was gonna say, you don't have to to swallow it. Or even taste it, if you don't want. Totally up to you."

"Thanks, but I figure, y'know-- Whatever. But did-- did I do it OK?"

"More than OK," I said smiling, "I literally can't even move. Even though I reallyshould get going..."

"Ohhh, don't go yet. Pleeeease."

"Sorry."

"You don't like me anymore?" she whined, then, giggling a little, climbed over me, and tried to pin my hands over my head, saying, "There--now you can't go anywhere!"

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess--"

"Don't you, like, wanna," she cut me off, with a hint of a tease in her voice, "DO IT with me?"

"What?"

"Mmm hmm. I think--" she said, cutting me off again, "I think you want to..." With that, she started rubbing her body against mine, wrapping her legs around mine.

Simone's little warm, soft body was having the desired effect; there was nothing I could do to stop it, and she squealed as I suddenly flipped her onto her back and pinned her hands down.

"You know," I said, as I released her hands and started kissing her neck and breasts, "I changed my mind."

"About what?"

"My previous statement," I said as my tongue again flicked over her nipples, trailed over the soft rise of her belly, and disappeared into her little bush. "I think you have a sweet face, but no one realizes what a dirty girl you really are!"

"Hey...!"

"OK, no one but me--and I love it."

The rest of this exchange was punctuated by lewd, wet sounds and the accompanying little sighs that escaped Simone's lips.

"I'll talk dirty to you if you like," I continued, between messy slurps, "and give you what you want."

"So you know--oh god--what I--oh god--what I want?"

"Maybe, maybe not. But I know I want to keep tasting you, and kissing you all over..."

"Um..."

"And I don't hear you objecting."

"Mmm."

"Maybe I'll even make you come again."

"Oooh..."

"Do you like being a dirty little girl?"

"Y-- Yes!" (Simone's eyes closed, and she began panting.)

"And your sweet little pussy is nice and wet again... And I just might want to fuck you."

"Is that what you--?"

"For as long and hard as I can."

"Is that what," she whispered, "we're gonna--?"

"Yeah that's what we're gonna do, if you want to."

"Um, OK. Um--oh god--yesss."

As she became more aroused, Simone started reaching for my cock (which by now was as achingly hard as it had ever been in my life), trying to pull me toward her. It seemed that she was trying to tell me "Fuck me now," without actually having to say the words out loud. But she came again with a little whimper and a shiver, and a long, guttural "Ohhhh."

"You know," I said, moving back up over her, "I wasn't really planning on any of this."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't have a condom."

"I'm on the pill--"

"Well that's good, and I'm clean, but--"

"I don't care--can't you just, y'know...?"

"No, it's still risky."

"OK, OK, I have some in the drawer. Please--I want you so bad...I need you--"

"OK, that's a different--"

"NOW!"

Simone was already very wet, but I began slowly teasing her deliciously soft labia with the head of my cock. I kept on going for what felt like an hour, gradually increasing the speed and pressure, changing direction, occasionally pausing to prod her gently, testing her body's readiness to accept me. And when I started strumming it directly on her clit, her hips bucked and writhed, her whole body shuddered, and she moaned,

"Ohhh, Ted, put it in me, please... C'mon Ted, now, pleeease, DO IT!"

"Ready?" I whispered in her ear, as I kissed her lightly, pressing the bulbous head into her, opening the door for the rest of the rigid organ.

"Mmm hmm," she intoned, nodding and closing her eyes.

When I entered her fully, with a grunt, she gasped and wrapped her arms and legs around me very tightly. We lay still for a few long seconds, until her arms and legs relaxed. She was hot and very wet, and very, very tight. Pushing her legs wide apart, I pulled almost all the way out of her, then slid back in several times, slowly but deliberately. It was clear that each stroke was touching lots of sensitive spots, as she shuddered and cried out. The sixth or seventh time, she screamed, "Oh god...OH GOD!," and I was bathed by another wave of her juices. Knowing that I wouldn't last more than another minute or two, I started pounding away immediately. I was deep inside Simone when lights popped in my head, and my body shook uncontrollably, and what again felt like another gallon of cum shot out of me. Breath heaving, I quickly pulled out, holding onto the condom, with a loud squishy sound (and a bit of protest from Simone), and collapsed next to her on the bed.

Everything was silent. As my head cleared, I was worried that I had perhaps hurt Simone, but as I raised my head, I saw her smiling blissfully.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted. Simone's face, nuzzled into my shoulder, looked soft and sweet, even innocent. But looks, as has been said countless times, can be deceiving.

To my chagrin (and despite the exertions of the previous night), I awoke early the next morning with a bit of a tingle in my lower body. Apparently, Simone had also discovered this, and was already sitting up on her knees, looking positively gleeful as she stroked me to a raging, pulsating erection. Seeing that I was awake, she flopped onto her back, knees spread apart, and reached for me, saying,

"Come on, Ted, I need you again. Pleeeease...right now!"

"Oh no you don't," I growled, determined to dispel any romantic notions she might have had, "you're gonna work for it this time. You're gonna get on top of me."

Simone straddled me, smiling, and tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away. Looking alarmed, she asked,

"What-- Did I do something wrong?"

"Turn around," I told her, ignoring her question, "and face the other way." She complied, then looked back at me for instructions. "Now, climb on top of me, and you put it in yourself. And don't forget the condom."

"OK, but--"

"Oh don't worry--I'm gonna fuck you like you want."

"But Ted, I--"

"Just do what I said, or I'll punish you."

"OK, but please don't--"

A little awkwardly, she turned around and maneuvered to insert the tip of my cock into herself, then slowly started to slide up and down, advancing a fraction of an inch at a time. Gradually, wiggling her hips, she worked it in, then turned back to me and asked,

"Is that good? Like that?"

"Well done," I said in a low voice, "now let's see how you actually move on it."

"No... I'm no good at, uh, twerking. I'm--"

"I'll be that judge of that," I said, thrusting my hips up, pushing the the thick flesh rod to the hilt inside her.

"Oooh!" she yelped, "it's--"

"Do it!"

"Deep..."

Slowly, she started gyrating her hips, grinding up and down on my rigid cock. Watching her butt bouncing, I felt a surge of pure lust. Without thinking, I gave each of her soft cheeks a gentle slap.

"Ow!" she cried out, "Why'd you--?"

I slapped her ass several more times, and heard her soft voice intone,

"Mmm..."

"Did you like that?"

"Mmm, y'know, I kinda did..."

"Simone," I whispered, "please turn around."

"But you..."

"I want to see your beautiful face."

"OK."

She changed position, and which afforded me a view not only of her face, but also her little boobs jiggling as she ground on me. After a few minutes, I told her,

"Now touch yourself."

"What do you--?"

"You know what I mean. I want to see you come. And you better come before me, or I'll punish you some more."

Tentatively at first, Simone began delicately stroking her clit as she continued to ride me. Her eyes were closed, and she looked like she was concentrating on a math problem. Within a few minutes, however, her expression softened, and she was clearly enjoying herself. I also realized that she could see herself in the mirror over her dresser, and was sneaking a look every now and then. Suddenly, she squirted copiously onto my stomach, with a surprised cry of "Oh my god!," and shortly after that, came spectacularly, then slumped onto my chest.

I was feeling more than a little guilty about sleeping with a colleague, let alone one who was young enough to be my child. Trying to assuage those feelings, I offered to take Simone out to brunch on Saturday morning. However, she burst into the bathroom--naked--just as I was stepping out of the shower. Scooting herself up onto the sink counter, she demanded that I go down on her right then and there. I was tired, but, frankly, had no problem with that.

I still don't know how I managed it, but my cock was hard again in minutes. I told Simone that I wanted to see her bent over the sink.

"So you can watch--and I can see your cute little face--when I'm fucking you from behind."

She liked that plan...

***

Epilogue

For the next few months, Simone and I would continue to meet outside of work, very secretly. As her sexual self-confidence grew--which it did, logarithmically--she began seeing someone (not a colleague), but also flirting with me more boldly, AT work. I didn't encourage her, but, to be fair, I did nothing to discourage her either. The discrete looks, whispers, and innocent-seeming touches culminated in a very intense, sweaty, messy fuck in the ladies' room, during which we were almost caught by Julianne. Simone swore to me that she hadn't said anything to anybody, but I was starting to think that our colleagues suspected something. I told her we had to cool it a bit.

And then Jessica came into the picture...

***