The Office

Story Info
Man comes into her office and helps her out.
997 words
4.23
11k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally is working behind her desk, busy with the day's agenda. There are too many emails to answer and too many people to check on. Feeling stressed, she reaches for the gum she has stashed away in her desk drawer. Startled by the shadow on her desk, she looks up. It's him. She smiles.

She knows what he wants. She can see it in his eyes. He closes the doors and softly locks it behind him. No one has access now. No one else has a key. They are alone in crowded hall. Work being done just outside the door by a large number of coworkers. . But not this one. Not now.

He walks around to her chair. He reaches down and kisses her lips...fully. Their tongues unite ...searching, longing, tasting. His hand reaches down and covers her soft heaving breasts. He squeezed softly. He pinches her nipples thru her shirt, thru her bra. She moans into his mouth.

He quickly unbuttons her shirt. He reaches in and unclasps the front of the bra. Her white mounds fall out boldly into his hands. He caresses. His lips find their aim. He sucks on her nipple, kissing it softly, nibbling it gently. She pulls his head closer into her. She needs him now. He continues to suck her soft pink areolas. He bites her white flesh and leaves a mark. She stifles a moan of pleasure. She can feel her wetness leaking against her legs and she is wearing no panties as he asked.

He stands and pulls her up to him. His hands wrap around her and they embrace tightly. Kissing. Nibbling. Biting. She must have his rod in him now.

He turns her with her back to the desk. He pushes her skirt down to the floor. She steps out. She is bare from the waist down. She wants to be taken. She hears the typing and the work from the hallway. It does not matter. She knows what she wants. She wants him now. She reaches the radio and turns up the Christmas carols.

She sits on the desk and spreads her legs wide. He kneels down and places his mouth over her swollen clit. He sucks it into his mouth. His thick tongue covers it, plays with it, tastes it. She raises her hips off the table to push more into his hungry mouth. He continues to suck and nibble. She feels the first wave of pleasure hit her. It hits her hard. She wants to scream, but does not. He continues to feed upon her love knob. He takes his finger and slides into her wet canal. He pushes deep. He adds two more fingers and fucks her slowly in and out and he continues to feast upon this erotic meal fit for a king, a king of desire.

She feels his fingers deeper and deeper. Again, a wave of orgasm spreads across her body. She cannot stop the explosion. She has never felt anything like it before. She closes her eyes and takes it in. Does it last a minute? Does it last 10 minutes? She does not know. She just lets it flow.

He stands to his feet. He unzips his jeans. His 7" thick purple hard dick leaps out of captivity and stands at attention. She sees the veins in the hardened pole. She gasps in wanton need. She watches as he pushes it to the skin of her vulva. He takes the shaft and rubs against her enlarged button. She whispers, "FUCK ME PLEASE". He smiles.

He pushes into her. Slowly. He reaches the back of her vagina. He can feel the wall. The roughness of the cervix. He holds it there. He squeezes his dick to make it move inside her. She cannot hold back. She grinds against him. He begins to pump in and out, quietly but deeply. He pumps faster. He fucks her hard. She is glad the music is playing loud enough to mask the sound of his balls slapping against her ass. The wet gushy sounds fill the room from her soaked pussy wanting this fucking. He pounds harder.

Suddenly, it hits her unlike anything ever before. She explodes. Her body is on fire. She gasps but the waves of pleasure continues to escalate. She can feel him releasing his seed deep into her. It seems as though he has turned on a faucet of love juice that simply flows into her womb. Her orgasm has taken hold and lifts her ass off the table. She grabs his neck and he lifts her into the air. There they stay and they finally come down from their lustful high. She bites his neck hard.

He lets her down. She takes the towel from her desk drawer and cleans herself. She wipes the damp table. She wipes the floor where she has leaked. She cleans her legs and her pussy. She reaches over and takes his softened dick into her mouth and cleans it for him. She tastes their juices mixed into one blend of sweet love nectar. She sucks and licks until he is clean. She wipes him dry with the towel.

She stands and slides her skirt up. She fastens her bra and buttons her shirt back up. She reaches in the drawer and grabs the brush. Her hair is quickly back to normal.

He sits in the chair and sips on his diet coke. They both are content and smiling. There is a knock.

John walks over and unlocks the door. A coworker walks in smiling. She walks over to the shelf and points and then leaves the room. John and Sally are shocked. They say a state of the art camera. They realize they have been filmed. John and Sally walk out the door. All of the coworkers burst into applause. Many stand and cheer. John and Sally are the stars of the day. Their lives will never be the same.