The Office

Story Info
Welcoming the new girl in the office.
1.6k words
4.24
11.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Office

It's late, everyone has left except for you -- a young executive with a high libido. You heard a sound in the copier room. Someone walked out. It was the new team assistant.

Her name was Malena, petite built, porcelain skin with long wavy hair & distinct features. She dressed modestly for her first day, suit jacket, white blouse & pencil skirt tightly hugging her well-toned buttocks. The front split of the skirt showed a glimpse of her thigh as she walked. Her jacket buttoned up exaggerating her bosom silhouette. Her bare slender legs were perfect, elongated by her three-inch high heels.

She walked past your desk & smiled.

"Late night for your first day." you said.

"Yeah, just preparing for tomorrow's meeting." she replied.

You continued to work but couldn't help glancing at her. She walked from her desk to the meeting room, you glanced at her legs, anticipating for the sight of her thigh appearing at the split of her skirt as she walked.

The male colleagues talked about this new chick in men's room today. You felt blessed that you're alone in this large empty office with her. You slammed the laptop down, stood up & packed your bag. On the way out, you stepped into meeting room to say bye to Malena.

"What're you doing?" you asked.

"Oh, I'm just struggling with these numbers." she said innocently, looking puzzled at the print outs laid out on the meeting room table.

"Well, it's easier if someone with experience guides you." you walked towards her, dropped your bag & leaned over.

You felt hot, not sure if it was lack of air-conditioning or the presence of a beautiful creature. You unbuttoned the top button of your shirt & rolled up your sleeves. You wanted to be the hero to rescue this poor girl. You stood by her side & peered down her blouse.

"It's hot in here, they turn the air-conditioner off at night." you said.

"Oh yes, you've reminded me." She said, she stood up, turned around & took off her jacket. Her white silk blouse was soft & tender like her face. She wore a thick belt around her narrow waist, showing off her proportions. Her skirt was tight, showing no panty lines, it was just a thin layer of fabric between you & her asset. You now understood why your fellow male colleagues were talking in the men's room today.

She turned around & sat down on the chair. You were shocked at the sight - not sure whether you were hallucinating. Her blouse was so thin that you could see her nipples, not just the shape but also the colour. Are they so erected that they were coming through? OMG, she was not wearing a bra! You felt a reaction in your pants. You walked closer & peered down her blouse -- a clear sight of her perky cleavage. They juggled a bit as she stood up to bent over the table to reach for something far, with her bum tilted up. This sight was enough to stir up your adrenaline.

"So, are you going to teach me how to do this?" she asked, whilst writing something.

"Oh ... yeah ... I'll ... teach you..." you stuttered.

She looked up to you. Your eyes bewildered & attached to her chest. She stood back, looked down her front.

"OMG!" she screamed quietly, hugging her arms around her chest, looking ashamed.

"I must have forgotten to wear a bra because I was in such a rush this morning!" she explained.

You got to be kidding! Are you also not wearing any underwear too?! You thought to yourself.

"Oh no, it's ok. We all do that from time to time. We all have nipples anyway. I can show you mine too. Haha." you said jokingly.

She let her arms go & her boobs are in clear sight.

"So, we're ok to continue?" she said.

"I'm definitely ok. They look spectacular." you said.

Her boobs touched the table from time to time as she bent over. You tried to focus on writing the numbers in for her, whilst glancing at her nipples. You sat closer and wrote with your hand closer to her chest, feeling the magnetic attraction. She looked up; both your eye gazes locked. Her face is so beautiful & you just wanted to kiss her. She moved closer & her the side of her boob touched your hand. The move was so subtle that it felt normal. She turned slightly & her nipple touched your hand. Your penis became rock hard with big helmet on ready mode. Neither of you said a word but just acted accordingly.

You could feel her getting aroused too. Her lips opened & breathed out. You pulled back a bit, use your pen to circle her nipple, poke at her boob watched it bounced back out. You were a fair person, so you would not neglect the other nipple. Malena paused, let out a short breath as she bite her lips. She turned to face you directly, her hands grasped the handles of her chair, legs facing you & thigh showing through her skirt split.

You couldn't resist, your hands grabbed both her tits, squeezing them hard, as if you were milking. She lets out another tiny sound & squirms.

"I want to see them." you whispered, as you unbutton her blouse. Her breasts are so perfect. You continued to play with them, massaging, pinching, licking & sucking. You plunged your lips to hers, kissing her madly & she reciprocated. You kissed passionately, her arm wrapped around your neck whilst the other run thru your hair. Your left hand continues with her breast whilst the right hand reaches for her thigh. Stroking it gently & running you hand down her slender leg. You had been starting at those legs all day & finally got to touch them. She trembled as your left runs back further up her thigh & kiss you even harder.

You were so hyped up, you took your shirt off & unbuckled your belt & zip to let some air for your commander down there. You pulled Malena out of her chair & seated her on the table. You both have your eyes locked & channelling your desires to one another.

Your hands went up her thighs, rolled her skirt up & spread legs open, with her heels on the table. A scent of femininity drifted up. You looked down there & it was staring back at you. There was no underwear!

You stroked her softly, opening up her hood to see her clit, rubbing it slowly & pacing it per her breathing. She controlled herself not to moan & constantly looking out to see anyone is outside. You rubbed her faster & could feel the wetness dripping out. You explored her, lubricated her with her own juice. You wanted to slow down but dying to finger her hard. It was so wet that one of you finger mistakenly slid into her hole. She threw her head back, eyes closed & moaned quietly, signalling you to go faster & deeper. You hand moved faster & two fingers went in, motioning up & down, back & forth, whilst your other hand grabbed her neck & you kissed madly. Her clit enlarged, her labia became fatter & softer, your fingers were jamming up her deep, rubbing her g-spot. Malena was grasping for air & moaned loudly, her body trembled & her vagina walls tightened around your fingers, drenched in her juice. She was about to come. You could feel it & you want to bang her so badly. You took your fingers out & bend down to eat her. As your mouth approached her down there, she let out a squirt of heavenly juice to your face. You laughed & licked around your mouth.

Malena was embarrassed & still panting. "Oops, I'm so sorry."

You reached the point of no return. Your dick was poking out of your pants & you pulled your pants down, "I want more, I want my penis to taste it too". You turned her body around, slapped her perfect ass, glided your hard cock up & down her crack, pushed it against her clit until she moaned hard. You teased her as she gets wetter & your cock is covered by her juice, making you even harder.

"Please put it in me...." she said innocently.

"I cannot wait...." you said, as hands grabbed her hip & you shoved yourself into her. You pulled in & out slowly, feeling that tight warm moist hole. Your big helmet felt liberated, into the dark mysterious hole, exploring further & further. Your balls slapped on your ass loudly as you bang her harder & harder. She moaned as if this was her first time. You turned her around, with her legs clasped around your waist & her heels scratching against your back. You went deeper & deeper. The sight of Malena's beautiful face, bouncy boobs, sexy legs, the sound of her juicy pussy & your balls slapping drove you crazy.

You diverted all your energy on your dick, every inch of your body muscle was supporting the big helmet to conquer the virgin land of ecstasy. You were also panting so hard until you couldn't hold it anymore. Your dick was shaking & dying to release your spur of excitement. She was having multiple orgasms & shaking uncontrollably. You fucked her harder & screamed, letting out all your cum deep into her. You held her for awhile, letting big helmet to enjoy the wetness for as long as possible. You pulled out, seeing the cum dripping out of her.

She grabbed your face & kissed you hard, "Thank you." she whispered & still breathing hard.

"My pleasure to welcome you to our team, Malena, you sexy thing!" you replied with great satisfaction & big fat grin on your sticky face.