The Office

Story Info
Emily breaks some new girls into their duties at the office.
4.5k words
4.34
24.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edlang
edlang
30 Followers

I

Emily checked her makeup in the mirror. She looked good. Really good. She saw the corner of her mouth rise up just a little bit as she smirked. She remembered when she thought herself ugly and would never find a partner.

"Please, Miss Emily, let me kiss it. Just once," Ella said from behind her. The girl was squatting down, looking at Emily's rear. "Your butt looks so fucking cute in that skirt. How did you even get into that? It looks so tight! It must've been a struggle to get it up over your thighs."

Emily continued smirking at herself in the mirror. "It was," she said. "It took a good minute to squeeze into it, but I know how much you love me when I look sexy for you in the office." Just Ella appraising her like this was worth the effort alone. Emily stretched her shoulders as they shivered with arousal. "Well?" she asked. "Can she?"

"Yes, she can," came another voice. "Go on, Ella."

Ella gave an excited squeal and lifted up Emily's skirt. Within seconds, she had covered Emily's buttocks with pink lipstick. Emily bit her lip and continued admiring how she looked in the mirror. Her white long-sleeve shirt was buttoned up fully, but it was still so tight across her chest that the buttons threatened to burst at any moment. Her bust positively popped out of the thing. The look was complemented by her curled black hair, which fell below her shoulders and framed her chest.

Emily could hear loud kissing noises from Ella's lips as they made contact with her buttocks, which tingled in response to the kisses. Finally done appraising herself, she turned, picking up the jewel-encrusted leash from the glass table and pulling Ella along with her. The girl came obediently, crawling on her knees. Emily knew the pair of them must've looked fucking stunning: herself, dressed in a five-thousand dollar shirt, a two-thousand dollar skirt, and five-hundred dollar heels, Ella kneeling beside her completely naked with a white-gold and diamond collar encircling her pretty neck. Emily smiled seductively and strutted in her heels as she approached her boss.

"Bend over for me," the woman said.

Emily complied.

"Fuck, that's hot," her boss said as Emily started licking the woman's clit with a smile on her face. Ella was doing the same to Emily: the girl was lying flat on her tummy, breasts pressed into the glass table, as she kissed and licked Emily's ass from behind. Emily began to moan as she could feel the girl's tongue pushing into her tight butthole. Obediently, she licked her boss's pussy.

"Good girl," her boss said. In one hand, she held Ella's leash. In the other, she held Emily's head to her pussy.

Emily smiled up at her, feeling the wet cum soaking her lips and chin, trickling down her throat. Every time her boss called her a good girl, it was like a switch inside Emily. Something just inexplicably turned her on, amplifying her senses and immersing her in the pleasure she got from being a rich woman's slut. Ella's face was bouncing against her ass as the girl licked, sucked, and fucked both of her holes. Emily cried, her black eyeliner dripping down her pretty cheeks as her butt stretched to accommodate another one of Ella's fingers. The girl slicked Emily's wetness into her asshole, using her tongue to mop up anything that came back out.

"Good girl!" her boss screamed, not breaking eye contact as she climaxed on Emily's face. Like magic, Emily felt her legs shaking and her hips bucked, slamming her butt back into Ella's face. Emily felt Ella's soft blonde hair tickling her backside as her orgasm rocked her. The girl's fingers pushed her asshole apart while her tongue flicked over Emily's pussy. The orgasm was so powerful that Emily collapsed into her boss's lap, completely unable to get up for several minutes. Her boss caressed her head as Ella did the same to her butt. Soreness and pleasure mingled with each other as Emily's holes returned to their normal size. She felt the tears dry on her face and let herself be held by her boss.

II

Emily woke up with a cry of pain. It felt like something had hit her. Then she realised where she was. Her boss had an ensuite toilet in her office that she'd had converted something that served her needs better. Emily had only seen the inside of it once, but she recognised it all the same. With no windows, the room was lit by red ceiling lights. On one wall were an assortment of sex toys. Another had a large flatscreen TV. Emily was in the centre of the room, in The Chair.

"You know why you're here, don't you?"

"No? Ahhh!"

Emily's boss hit her hard with the paddle. "Yes, you do," she said. "You're going to confess."

Emily strained against the restraints that pinned her as she was, bent over in the chair. She heard a wet noise and felt her boss's fingers fluttering around her butt. Emily knew what came next.

"Confess," her boss said, pushing the lubed strap-on against her butt cheek.

The new girl was dreamy. Emily sat at her desk, chewing a sweet while watching her on the CCTV as the girl spoke to the guy on the front desk. She had shoulder-length red hair, a petite nose and small, pretty lips. Freckles covered her face and she was dressed in a short skirt that reminded Emily of those schoolgirl pornos. Pink to this girl was like black and white to Emily; her skirt, blouse, socks - even her eyeshadow gleamed with it. Even at one glance, Emily could tell this was her boss's new toy.

A minute later, the new girl walked out the elevator looking nervous. Emily stood up to greet her, holding her hand out.

"Hi!" Emily said. "You must be Jess. I've been dying to meet you!" She leaned in to kiss Jess on the cheek.

"Thanks!" Jess said, smiling sweetly at Emily. "Who are you?" she said nervously.

"I'm, Emily, the boss's secretary. I'll be showing you the ropes and teaching you everything you need to know about the job. Right this way, please."

Emily led the girl to the conference room where she'd been fingered by Ella only an hour earlier. She took a seat next to Jess, which seemed to surprise the girl. "Aren't you going to sit across from me?" she asked.

Emily flicked her hair over one shoulder. She really needed a cut: it had been encroaching over her face every five minutes. But, she knew her boss liked it like that. "Well, in most cases, I would, but in this building, we tend to have more intimate relationships with each other. Yes, I'm your superior, but I don't see why we shouldn't sit side by side and talk like girls. Don't you agree?"

Jess nodded, still a bit quiet.

"So, what are you hoping to get out of this job?" Emily asked.

Jess thought for a moment. "Well, to be honest with you, I kind of need this. For my education, that is. Money's been quite rough lately and I hoped to find something where I get more experience for my career too."

"And you like women?"

"Sorry?"

Wow, Emily thought. I actually got her to blush... This one's even more perfect than I thought. "Working with them, I mean."

"Oh," Jess coughed. "Yes, I love working with- I mean, I like working with women, yes."

They proceeded through the usual induction conversation. Jess was quite attentive through it, but she often paused for a moment to think. As she did so, Emily could've sworn her eyes glanced down, just slightly. The girl did it several times throughout the conversation. Emily noticed every time Jess looked at her breasts. She was used to this kind of attention from guys, but girls too now? She could see why her boss had hired her, but the bitch had the audacity to sit there and pretend she would be doing any of the things Emily was saying. Ella had told her that Jess knew exactly what her real job would be. She knew she wouldn't be another regular office member, yet she still played this cute dumb girl act.

"Let's not mince words," Emily said. "I caught what you just did." She felt annoyed now. She had to put this girl straight. Emily was her boss's favourite, no-one else.

Jess stopped, looking surprised. "What?" she asked.

"You looked at my tits." Jess was too stunned to speak, so Emily went on. "Do you like what you see?" Emily undid one button on her shirt. "Would you like to see a little more?"

Jess swallowed audibly. Emily leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "I know exactly why you took this job, you little slut. You can't pay for your tuition - yeah, I know - and you were made an offer by my boss so she would take care of that little problem for you. Well, guess what? It's not just her you have to please, it's me, and Ella, the woman who 'interviewed' you. And, trust me, by the time we're done with you, you'll be begging for more. I know slutty when I see it. And you are it."

Emily stopped, looking at the girl's blue eyes. Then, to her surprise, Jess kissed her. The girl's tongue found its way into Emily's mouth and the two girls licked each other's lips. Jess withdrew first. Breath heavy, she laughed nervously, and leaned back in to whisper: "And yes, I would like to see a little more. Perhaps you could show me?"

"She actually fucking kissed me, can you believe that?" Emily said to Ella as they walked down the road. The two of them were holding hands. That always made Emily feel funny inside. It was strange, she'd licked Ella's asshole, but the idea of holding hands gave her butterflies.

To her right, Jess laughed. "It was so unlike me, Miss Emily. I'm usually really quiet, honest!"

Emily eyed her. "Have you even kissed a girl before?"

Jess paused for a moment. "Yes," she said timidly.

"How was it?"

"Wet. Can I hold your hand too, Miss Emily?"

The three of them sat down in the ice cream parlour and ordered. It had been a couple weeks since Emily and Ella had been on a date, and they'd both decided it would be nice to bring Jess along.

"Your ass looks so good in those, Emily," Ella said.

Emily had changed from her smart shirt and skirt into ripped denim jeans that hugged her ass and a black crop top with a neckline so low that she never managed to get eye contact from anyone. "Thanks, babe. You're stunning, as always."

Ella was wearing short shorts that barely even covered the bottom of her butt and a cute green knitted blouse that tied just above the navel. Emily stared at her friend's beautiful face, before leaning in and kissing her on the lips. Opposite them, Jess watched silently. She was still dressed in the schoolgirl skirt and all the pink she wore to work that day. A moment later, their desserts arrived.

"Ooh!" Jess said, lips puckering around the straw of her strawberry milkshake. Emily had to admit, the girl looked fucking cute as she sucked up her drink. Jess caught Emily's eye and smirked at her. Ella placed one hand around Emily's thigh and brought her spoon up. "Open up, babe," she said, proceeding to feed Emily a bit of brownie. It tasted so good.

"Do you want some ice cream?" Emily asked.

"Yes, please!"

Emily put her spoon into Ella's mouth. As she licked the ice cream off the spoon, Emily kissed her again. They shared the taste of each other's mouths along with the gorgeous ice cream. Emily could feel people staring as she made out with her friend, their lips smacking softly. Most people didn't like to be watched, but Emily loved it. She loved the fact that she could kiss another girl and make people stare. Drawing away, she continued to eat her dessert. After a minute, she got her phone out and opened her favourite app. Using her thumb, she moved a pink meter along the screen. Immediately, she felt Ella tense next to her. The girl looked at Emily. "Please," she said. "Not here."

Emily smirked at her. She could tell Ella's effort to speak quietly, not wanting to moan as the vibrating toy buzzed in her pussy.

"Jess," Emily said sweetly. "You might want to pay attention to this."

Jess looked up from her milkshake. "What is it?"

Emily motioned for the girl to lean over the table so that she could whisper. "Ella," she began, "has a toy in her pussy that is currently giving her a lot of trouble. See her face? Yes, she's currently trying her best to be a good little slut and keep quiet." Emily handed Jess the phone. "Why don't you play with her?"

"I've always wanted to use one of these!" Jess said. "Do I just-?"

"Yes, slide the meter along to speed it up. Those buttons activate different modes."

Jess started playing with the phone.

"Emily!" Ella said through gritted teeth. "Please! I'm wearing shorts!"

"It's not my problem that you wanted to show off your butt to every guy you walk past. I hope you're not wearing those expensive panties that our boss gave us last week, otherwise they're going to be ruined."

"Emily, why? I promise I'll do anything."

"Wow, Jess, that might be a record. Ella, what would you do?"

"Anything you want, Miss Emily."

"Jess, is there anything you'd want Ella to do? Anything in particular you can think of?"

She saw Jess look from Emily to Ella, and then back to Emily. "Anything?"

The three of them made out in the taxi back to Emily's place. Jess was in the middle, blushing redder than her hair. Emily looked at the driver. "Be careful you don't crash!" she said. "I'd like to get home without dying, thanks."

The driver coughed and stopped staring at the three girls sharing a kiss in the back of his car.

"Jess," Ella whispered. "Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"N-no," Jess said shyly.

"But you know what we're about to do, right?" Emily asked. "Me and Ella are going home to have sex. You can join, if you'd like."

Jess nodded. "That's... kind of hot." She wrapped a curl of hair around her index finger. "I-I mean, I've watched a lot of porn, but er-, I've never had anyone to do anything with."

"Not even guys?"

"I, er-, don't really like guys." She blushed deeper. "My guy friends are sweet, yeah, but I just find girls are so much more exciting."

"Who's your favourite pornstar?" Ella said.

"I don't want to say."

"Why? We don't judge."

Emily grinned. "You definitely remember their names, don't you? Look at her, I bet she masturbates every day to lesbian porn."

It was quiet for a moment. "T-three times," Jess said.

"What?"

"I masturbate three times a day. To lesbian porn. Well, recently, at least."

Emily and Ella both looked at each other.

"Have you ever watched BDSM?" Ella asked.

Jess nodded. "I like that too."

"Are you a sub, or..."

"She's definitely a sub."

"Yeah, I'm a sub. I really like the idea of being a girl's toy. And... I think you would make a good dom, Emily."

"I'm a switch," she said. "Our boss is the dom and Ella's a sub, like you." Emily kissed Jess, planting her palm gently on the girl's petite chest. "Wanna see?"

Jess and Ella both knelt on Emily's bed. Emily herself stood at the edge of the bed, brushing her hair in the full-size mirror hung on the opposite wall. The girls stared at her butt in the jeans. "It really is my best feature, don't you guys think?"

Jess and Ella nodded.

"Ella."

"Yes, Miss Emily?"

"We're going to take Jess's lesbian virginity tonight. Why don't you make sure she's ready?"

Ella took the nervous Jess and kissed her. You could tell Jess was excited: she made out like she'd done it a thousand times. The girl was a natural kisser. Over the next five minutes, clothes came off, bras were thrown on the floor, and panties beside them. Emily struggled to pull her jeans off. She wriggled and danced on the spot to get the tight denim over her ass. Her butt suddenly popped out and bounced as she pulled the pants over her thighs and down her calves. Jess and Ella giggled and slapped her ass playfully.

Jess had been told to leave her skirt on. Jess's eyes were wide as Emily held her gaze and crawled seductively towards her on the massive bed. Emily saw the girl look at her dangling breasts, at the arch of her back and curve of her butt. Ella sat behind her, holding Jess as Emily approached. The girl's lips were parted. Emily put a hand on her shoulder, cupped her boob with the other, and felt Jess do the same, only Emily's larger breasts dropped back down after Jess let go. Emily gave her the look; the 'I'm going to fuck you now' look, and kissed her on the lips. After half a minute of playful kissing, Emily pouted at the new girl and said: "You're going to do whatever I ask, aren't you, slut?"

Jess nodded, lips parting. A blush had risen in her cheeks again.

Emily smiled. "Sit on Ella's face."

Jess complied, surprisingly deft in swinging her small leg over Ella's body and slotting herself over the girl's head. Emily took a handful of Jess's hair and pulled her so that her neck craned backwards. She bit her earlobe and said: "Good girl. You're going to sit like that while we use you." Emily lifted Jess's skirt up so that it rested at the base of her spine. "Ella, start licking her pussy."

"Oh, fuck!" Jess moaned as Ella's tongue made contact with her clit. "It feels so good!"

"If you want it to keep feeling that good, you need to return the favour," Emily said. "Lick her back."

Obediently, Jess leaned down and started eating Ella out. At first, she tried to do what the pornstars did, making Ella laugh out loud. Emily quietly showed her how to do it, licking Ella more slowly. After a few minutes of Jess trying again, Ella actually started to moan.

All three of them were already soaking wet. Emily had been horny since the kiss in the office. She needed to fuck this girl. She slipped a finger into Jess's pussy as Ella continued to eat her out. Jess moaned loudly.

"Good girl," Emily said.

"Thank you!"

Emily fingered Jess again and again, her index sliding in and out of the girl's soaking wet pussy. She was so tempted to play with Jess's asshole, but decided that it was too early. The girl needed to be introduced slowly into her duties. Instead, Emily put another finger in Jess's pussy.

"Fuck!" Jess moaned, her cries muffled by the fact that her face was buried in Ella's pussy.

Emily met Ella's tongue and the two of them licked together. Ella's fingers were digging deep into Jess's ass as she bounced it on her face. Unsurprisingly, Ella came first. After all, she'd had the vibrator in the entire time, edging her towards orgasm over the course of an hour. Only a few minutes later, Jess started to shake atop Ella's face. Her moans grew to a crescendo and her hips bucked, slamming downwards onto Ella. She actually screamed as she came, Emily's fingers pumping into her pussy as Ella's tongue danced around her sensitive clit.

Ella and Jess held each other for a moment, cuddling and kissing.

"How was your first orgasm, Jess?"

Jess looked up at her. "It was so fucking good," she said sweetly. "I never thought it would be in a threesome for my first time."

"What did you imagine?"

"I don't know -- a girl's pretty face between my legs, bringing me closer until I squeezed my thighs shut. That's what I always pictured when I'm not watching porn."

"Hot," Ella said.

"So," Emily asked, leaning in to the hug. "Ready to tell us who your favourite porn star is yet?"

Jess paused for a second. "Lana Rhoades," she said. "Before she had work done, that is."

"Basic bitch," Emily said.

"Well, I think she kinda looks like you, Miss Emily. Honestly though, you're way cuter."

"You think?" Emily had to admit, that surprised her. She knew she was hot, but...

"Definitely." Jess sat up. "Can I...? Can I eat you out?"

"I was waiting for someone to offer. I've been pent up this entire time."

"No!" Emily shouted as her boss fucked her asshole with the strap on.

"This is your punishment for fucking my new girl without my permission!"

"I'm sorry. She was so hot, I just had too. Ella did as well!"

"That's not getting you off so easily," her boss said. "All it means is I'll fuck her next."

Emily cried with secret pleasure as her boss plunged deep into her ass.

edlang
edlang
30 Followers
12