The Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III

Emily sighed. If she had one thing to dislike about working in her current profession, it was how many floors she had to take the elevator to her boss's penthouse every day. It had gotten to the point where she'd convinced her boss to get a fridge installed in their private section of the office for food and drinks. Ella would do supply runs to get things from the nearest store, just so that Emily didn't have to carry it with her back and forth when she needed lunch.

She fluffed her hair in the mirror. The gorgeous black curls fell to her shoulders after her new cut. It was so soft and it smelt amazing. Emily was just reapplying some pink lip gloss when the doors opened and a cute blonde girl got in the elevator. She sipped a starbucks frappe, flashing a smile at Emily as the two made eye contact. By instinct and almost immediately, Emily checked her out in the mirror. Her butt was stunning in those jeans, the black denim encasing her figure like a glove. The blonde's hair was braided around the sides and tied in a cute little bun at the back of her head.

"Are you knew?" Emily asked, putting the lip gloss pen back in her bag.

"Hmm?"

"I haven't seen you around here before. Are you a new hire?"

"Oh," the girl said, in a sweet voice. "I started about six weeks ago."

"Interesting..." Emily appraised her in the elevator mirror. Who interviewed you?"

"Some guy... I forget what his name was. He had black hair and a beard."

So not one of the boss's new hires then, I surmise, Emily thought to herself. How had this cutie flown under the radar? It surprised Emily sometimes. You got used to thinking that every hot girl the company hired wasn't just there to audit some books. Every now and then, she thought, some people had to actually do some work.

"Oh!" Emily said. "Can I try some! I've been wanting to have one of their new drinks for ages."

The girl looked down at her drink. "Yeah, of course." She smiled and passed Emily the cup.

"You like the new elevators, huh?" Emily said, gesturing to the recently refurbished doors. As the blonde turned, Emily slipped something into her coffee.

"Yes, it was such a pain to have to walk up all those stairs." The girl laughed. "Like it?"

"Delicious," Emily smiled back at her as she gave the drink back. The girl took another sip. "And yes, I'm so glad they've finished the work. "It would be a shame if this new lift just, say, stopped working, wouldn't it?"

"What?"

Emily pressed the emergency stop button. "And we were trapped in here together with nothing to do but fuck?"

"What the f-"

"Good girl," Emily said. She saw the blonde's pupils dilate and her lips part ever so slightly. Emily smiled as she knew the hypnotic drug had kicked in. "Yes, it would be such a shame if I pulled these gorgeous jeans down..." She knelt and cupped the girl's butt, pulling at the waist of the jeans. "Buried my face in you..." She planted a kiss on the girl's ass and bit down. "And made you squirt all over me. Would you like that?"

The girl nodded.

"Oh, fuck!" Emily moaned as she rode the blonde's face. "I hope you like what you see, Mistress," Emily said into the elevator camera. She knew that whenever an emergency button was pressed, it went through the penthouse office. She knew her boss was watching. "Look what I did for you! I think this bitch deserves a promotion, huh?" She felt the girl's head with her fingers, squeezing it closer into her crotch. She would have to divert the elevator to the top floor now, because her cum was soaking all over the blonde girl's face and shirt.

Emily had already squirted, and now she was on the cusp of her second orgasm. Her wet pussy slapped against the girl's face as she bounced her butt up and down, alternating between that and grinding in circles over the pretty pair of lips beneath her sex. She came riding her, and screamed as she squirted again all over the girl.

Emily took her by the arm and pulled her up, kissing her on the lips as she stood.

"Pull your panties up," Emily said.

The girl complied, pulling up both her panties and her jeans. Emily bit her lip as the waist of the jeans slipped over the girl's ass and made it jiggle. She licked her own cum off of the girl's face and lips, getting a kiss back as she did so.

"Your makeup's a mess," Emily said, pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry." The girl looked genuinely upset.

"Good girl."

The blonde's eyes widened and regained focus. "What happened?" she asked, putting a hand to her head. She stumbled on her feet. "Why do I feel like I'm going to fall over?"

"Must be the caffeine in that drink," Emily said. "They put so much in the new range of coffee they do these days. Are you ok? You spilled some on yourself and I think you might've fainted."

"I'm so sorry!" the girl said.

"It's ok. Don't worry. Just come with me and sit down in the office for a few minutes. I'll do your makeup for you and everything."

"Will you?"

"Yes, of course."

"Thank you so much!"

The blonde girl followed Emily out of the lift.

12