The Office After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, he was finally able to open his eyes. Amanda was perched between his knees still, she was ever so gently rubbing her lips across his deflating cock. Shivers of pleasure continued to resonate through him. Amanda smiled at him, looking sexy and giddy at the same time. Remnants of his climax hung from the corner of her mouth, more was rapped around her hand where she still gripped his shaft.

His senses slowly began to return to him. He reached forward and wiped the ejaculate from her face.

"That was incredible." His heart was still pumping hard.

"Glad you enjoyed as much as I did."

"'Enjoy' doesn't begin to describe how I feel." A goofy grin was pinned to his lips.

"I'm going to go clean up. I'll be right back." She slipped her shoes back on and tracked down the landing spot of her panties. At the door she flashed him a smile before exiting the room.

Brad's head was still swimming in his post coitus ether. He began to drag himself towards reality; realizing that despite what had just happened he was still at work, in the conference room, with his pants around his ankles. He began to hastily clean and dress. Chances were there was no one around but he didn't want a scandal created by a late working cleaning person.

He had just buttoned up when Amanda returned. She smiled at him a bit sheepishly before extending her arms for an embrace. He brought her close to him, giving her a lingering passionate kiss. She broke off a little abruptly, going to the computer and closing the open applications.

"Um, do you want to go get a drink." His voice sounded a little more hopeful than he expected.

"I'm sorry I can't." Her attention was still locked on the computer screen.

"Oh..." He couldn't hide the surprise and disappointment in his voice.

Amanda stood up quickly and turned to him. "Brad, I'm sorry. I don't want to give you the wrong idea."

Great, here it comes he thought.

"I'm meeting my girlfriends tonight. It's my friend Simone's birthday and we're getting together to celebrate."

"Oh, no kidding?" Relief spreading across his face.

"I'm running sooo late, but it was worth it." She wrapped her arms around him pressing her head against his chest.

Hugging her back, he felt warm spreading through him as he held her.

They lingered for a few moments before she pulled back enough to look him in the face. "I'll see you at the party at Mr. Roberson's house tomorrow." She said looking very hopeful.

He smiled initially before he added: "We're going to have to be down low about this at least while your internship lasts."

"Ohh, how clandestine. Forbidden love."

He chuckled a little. "I suppose. I don't like it but I'd hate to see Roberson use it against you. You worked hard during your internship."

"Do you think he'd really do that?"

"It's not a chance we should take. I'm not worried about me, I'm more concerned about you."

"Aww, my hero." A big smile beamed on her face.

"It's the least I could do mam." He was doing a poor western/cowboy accent.

"alright cowboy, I really do have to leave. Let me give you my cell first though."

After exchanging phone numbers, they kissed goodnight. Their kiss was long and slow. Their bodies pressed close.

As she walked towards the door she turned and waves. "Night cowboy." She added a wink before the door closed. Brad's head was swimming as he reminisced about the events of the evening. Somehow he was going to have to finish his work but at least he'd get to see Amanda tomorrow.