All Comments on 'The Office Ch. 03'

by KittenYume

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

yep rape would be the charge sexual harassment at the least. nothing in here that says she wants to be here except the need for a job. now she gets dp and phil has to brag about it to others that means the whole fucking company would go to prison. she should take the toy out and straight home saying amf as in adios mother fuckers or better yet record it being done with her saying no then she would own the fucking company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not worth it

Although this story is slightly entertaining, she is going to lose her marriage. She really is a whore. Moving back in with my in-laws would be hugely better.

KittenYumeKittenYumeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

While I appreciate the comment you understand the idea that this is a fantasy right? Obviously if this were happening in real life, all those things would be very true and a woman would most likely sue for sexual harrassment but then it takes the fun out of writing/reading a kinky story like this. Its a fictional story written for the thrill of the sex, nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Series

She's probably experiencing more orgasms than she's ever had before. Her sex life with her husband will become mundane. She will get to the point where she will look forward to going to work. She will realize that she's a submissive and will crave the way she's treated there. Ignore. the comments from the feminists. I am really looking forward to a long series stories about our blossoming sluts adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next?

A great Story. When's the next chapter? Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mmm

I like it may we have some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still Waiting

This was one of the best stories that I've read on Literotica. Keep it going. It has an infinite number of possibilities. Don't stop until you get to Chapter 10. Then rest for a week and start on 11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's number 4?

Great Stories, but it's been 3 months since your last one. You did your first 3 chapters in about a week and since then nothing?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous