The Office Ch. 06

Story Info
Just a little suck and fuck.
6k words
4.83
19.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The constant hum of the paper copier, as it scanned and then reproduced its copy, echoed loudly in the enclosed space. Tammy rocked his right ankle on his four inch patent white heels as he waited for the copier to complete its task. His left arm rested across his midriff, whilst his right hand twirled at the ends of his blonde hair as he waited. Tammy hated being given boring tasks such as copying and typing and filing and...well, to be honest, Tammy found everything about being in the office boring. The only time he was happy was when he was on a break with the other girls in the office, then they would discuss hairstyles or make up or better still fantasise about being fucked senseless by one of the buff delivery men who visited the office.

However, as one of Paula Hamilton's dutiful slaves Tammy endured his boredom partly because the alternative would mean facing the wrath of his Mistress but mainly because his mind was now suitably vacuous following his sissified re-programming in Hamilton's laboratory. His deliberate and deep rooted conflicts between the need to be a dutifully good girl and his hunger to be the recipient of his Mistress's dominance had been embedded during his transformation. The very thought of being subjected to pleasurable, merciless, chastisement at the hands of his Mistress for a negligible misdemeanour made Tammy's cock rock hard. Well, at least as hard as his cock could be within the confines of its pink silicone cage.

The fact was, since the day he had stepped off the gurney, irreversibly transformed into one of Hamilton's sissified slaves, Tammy had very little independent awareness. He knew how to eat, how to dress and how to tend to his sanitary needs, but all other actions, including the attire in which he dressed himself, was now either prescribed by his Mistress or directed by Tracey Smyth.

Tammy's daydreaming in the copier room was abruptly interrupted by a gentle caress across his rear. He turned his head to his right and saw Bobbie stood slightly behind him. Tammy noticed that his raven haired room-mate was holding a stack of papers tight to his chest with his right arm whilst his left hand continued to tease Tammy's ass through its satin layers. Tammy felt his caged cock twitch excitedly as Bobbie smiled invitingly at him in the cramped copier room as he continued to tease Tammy's ass.

"We might get caught," Tammy said to Bobbie in a hushed, scornful, voice as Bobbie's left hand travelled lower to tease at the flesh between the hem of Tammy's pink satin ass hugging skirt and the lace top of his white gossamer hold ups.

"Then that's your fault for turning me on so much," Bobbie replied teasingly. Both knew that work place fraternisation was prohibited by their Mistress but Tammy was unaware Bobbie had been directed by Hamilton to toy with his new room-mate at every opportunity. 'He is your personal plaything until I say otherwise', Hamilton had told Bobbie.

In a previous life Robert had been one of Tom's section heads. In his early forties he was almost ten years older than his one-time subordinate, but age or status made little difference to the world within which Bobbie and Tammy now existed. The only difference had been Robert's transformation occurring before Tom's as Hamilton commenced her re-assignment programme as the head of HR. Robert had been one of the many senior managers who were transformed as the hedge funders had stamped their authority on the make-up of the company. Now, with Hamilton's words in Bobbie's mind, Tammy would be subordinate to Bobbie once again.

Bobbie placed his papers onto an adjacent worktop before leaning towards Tammy and nuzzling the nape of his neck. Tammy moaned lustfully as he slowly placed both of his hands onto the copier to steady himself as Bobbie's left hand travelled under the hem of Tammy's skirt and onto the flesh of his ass. Tammy shifted on his heels so that Bobbie would have easier access to his ass. An act which Bobbie took full advantage of as he moved his fingers between Tammy's ass crack and trailed a line along Tammy's satin thong. Tammy moaned slightly, his head lowered, his blonde tresses masking his obvious excitement as it fell and covered his face as Bobbie shifted the pink satin to one side and his thumb rested on Tammy's butt plug. Bobbie applied pressure on the plug forcing it within Tammy's opening and Tammy cried out with pure wanton pleasure.

Tammy could feel Bobbie's augmented chest gliding across his back as he teased Tammy's sensitive opening, his navy blue satin dress lightly caressing Tammy's white satin blouse and his pink satin skirt forcing Tammy's own enhanced chest to feel constrained as it pressed down onto the copier's surface.

"My sweet baby," purred Bobbie into Tammy's right ear, "is your bigger training plug feeling good and tight in your ass?" As Bobbie spoke he applied further pressure forcing Tammy to rise his heels out of his stilettos. Bobbie's actions were too much for Tammy as he shifted himself from the copier so that he was facing Bobbie, whose hand fell from Tammy's opening but remained beneath Tammy's skirt, resting on his upper thigh. Now face to face, Tammy almost lunged at Bobbie as he kissed him. Bobbie rocked back slightly on his five inch heels as he took Tammy's initial weight. A strict adherence to diet and exercise meant that neither's frame was overbearing, even though their bodies were now home to surgically implanted breasts. However, Bobbie soon recovered himself pressing Tammy back onto the copier, which continued its steady hum.

Forced back onto the copier Tammy now found his own mouth being invaded by Bobbie's tongue. Bobbie's hand had moved back onto Tammy's ass pulling at and kneading his flesh. Having turned to face Bobbie, and with the support of the copier behind him, Tammy's own hands were now free to roam as well and he ran them along the contours of Bobbie's satin encased body. As Tammy's hands travelled onto Bobbie's rear he took hold of the hem of Bobbie's dress and began to lift it upwards. Bobbie pulled away from Tammy momentarily causing his hands to fall from Bobbie's dress and instead Bobbie undressed himself, unzipping the rear of the dress before letting it fall to the floor providing a head to toe reveal of Bobbie's sleek torso and his 36DD chest which was encased within two satin cups, the colour of which matched Bobbie's now discarded dress.

Stepping from his dress and with his Mistress's clear direction driving him on Bobbie moved back towards Tammy, who remained with his back to the copier but had become unconsciously slack jawed as Bobbie's body had been revealed. Not that Tammy had not been privy to the sight of his room-mate's allure before, but his heightened sexual need, which was his post transformation default, caused him to be excited by both Bobbie's actions and the sight of him in his blue satin lingerie and black fully fashioned stockings. As Bobbie's lips re-engaged with Tammy's, Tammy's hands were immediately on Bobbie's rear enjoying the feel of Bobbie's full satin panties as he kneaded Bobbie's ass cheeks.

As the two sissified workmate's continued to explore each other's bodies in a familiar fashion, Paula Hamilton was having less fun. She sat in the conference room opposite three middle aged men whose manner was not to her liking. Beside her was Chloe Franklin the senior fund manager and de facto head of the business organisation for which Hamilton was the head of HR. Sat in the middle of the trio was John Parsons, the Chief Executive of the next company that Franklin and her fund managers had targeted as an acquisition to include as part of their sprawling business growth plans. However, Parsons clearly had other ideas which he had expressed very directly during their meeting.

"I clearly misread your letter Chloe." Hamilton smiled outwardly towards Parsons and his management colleagues, but the informal use of her boss's name by this man jarred with her and added to her personal frustration and disliking of their guests. She glanced to her side to gauge Chloe's response which was cool and overtly nondescript.

"Geoff's gone through your books and...well...to be blunt, your pissant company would barely scratch at the turnover of one of our lesser performing subsidiaries." Geoff Lawler, Parsons Finance Director nodded as Parsons spoke. "To even consider that you might think you would have the financial where with all to take over our company..." All three men chuckled whilst exchanging amused glances with each other.

Hamilton's smile lessened as she watched the men's reaction and yet outwardly she remained as calm as Franklin. The meeting had always been a ruse, with Franklin fully aware that Parsons and his core team would be dissatisfied and unwilling to strike any kind of deal once her carefully prepared data was revealed to them. Her intent had always been to lure these three key men into her domain with a miss directed business offer. Then they would be suitably compromised, as so many before, to enable another business acquisition at minimum cost to her and her fund management partners. And, as much as the men before her were enjoying their superior status Chloe Franklin was savouring the thought that within less than twenty four hours each of these men would be owned by her and her business partners.

"Clearly I have made a fool of myself," Franklin said sincerely. There was some more laughter from the men. "Let me make it up to you. Unless you gentlemen need to head straight back this afternoon I would like to invite you each to dinner as an apology for wasting your valuable time."

Parsons looked at each of his colleagues who were still chuckling. "We had actually booked into the Grand for the night, so unless my colleagues have any objections..." Both Lawler and Paul Cross, the firm's legal counsel, shook their heads gently. "Well," said Parsons, "it looks like at least that offer is acceptable." There's was more laughter from the trio.

"Excellent," Franklin said. "I will send a car for you gentlemen at seven o'clock. I can promise you a night you will never forget. Tracey will show you out and arrange transport to your hotel." Hamilton watched as her daughter, who had been providing secretarial duties, rose from her seat and began to move towards the conference room door. Hamilton keenly observed how Paul Cross's eyes scanned her daughter's body lustfully as she prepared to escort their guests from the building. Tracey's leather pencil skirt hugged at her taught lower frame, whilst her white cotton blouse deliberately had enough buttons undone for any interested observers to have full sight of her tantalising cleavage which strained to be held within the white silk bra. Tracey's titillations all carefully pre-planned by Hamilton.

Franklin waited until the quartet had left the room before turning to Hamilton. "You know what we require from you tonight?" Franklin asked with a degree of firmness in her tone. Having fought to be diplomatic in front of the three men, Hamilton noted some frustration and anxiety in Franklin's tone.

"I do. Yes." Hamilton noticed that Franklin seemed distracted by her mobile phone as Hamilton responded. "Is there something wrong?"

Franklin remained focused on the screen of her phone as she responded. "Er...erm." She looked up from the phone meeting Hamilton's gaze directly. "I don't suppose you've heard from either Ms Young or Ms Foster recently?"

"No," Hamilton said inquisitively. "Should I have?"

Franklin looked back at her phone. "I suppose they would be less likely to talk to you than me anyhow," Franklin said, her tone once again distracted.

"Yes. I suppose," Hamilton responded casually.

Franklin stood up, her focus still on her phone. "I'll leave you to it." Hamilton remained seated as her boss left the room, her main focus still on her phone. As she made to exit the room she found herself confronted by Hamilton's daughter. Franklin gave her a cursory look before walking past her as Smyth stood to one side. The door closed behind her as Tracey entered the room.

Being so well trained Tracey responded dutifully to the halting hand signal given by her mother and rather than return to her seat she remained close by the conference room door and watched as her mother reached into her jacket's right inside pocket. Locating her mobile phone she removed it and tapped at the screen. Holding the phone to her left ear she waited for her call to be answered. "Ah Carlo, it's Mistress Hamilton. Prepare the Lancaster Lounge for this evening and ready my suites." There was a pause. "Yes, prepare food but I will require you to serve drinks from my private collection only." Hamilton ended the call without further ceremony.

Hamilton returned her phone to her pocket and then turned her attention to her daughter. "I want you to gather Tammy, Bobbie and Connie and take them back to the dormitory and await my instructions. You and the girls will be working tonight so you can all have some free time before you head out. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress," Tracey said with little obvious emotion before once again heading from the room.

As Tracey opened the door Hamilton re-emphasised her direction. "Tracey my dear," Smyth stopped in her tracks and turned to face her mother. "I want the girls to enjoy themselves before they're set to work. Am I clear?"

"Yes Mistress." Smyth's response was assured.

"You may go." Smyth finally closed the door and left Hamilton to her thoughts for the evening ahead.

Smyth located Connie without little trouble as he was sat at his normal desk and the two of them headed towards the copy room where Tammy had last been seen. As Smyth got closer to the room she could hear a distinctive sound which was confirmed when Tracey reached the entrance of the copy room with Connie a few paces behind her.

The distinctive sound had been the wanton cries from Tammy's mouth as Bobbie fucked his ass with his butt plug. Tammy's right leg was positioned on the low table top where Bobbie had discarded his paperwork, all of which was now strewn on the floor of the room. Tammy's leg was positioned that way to allow Bobbie greater access to his opening. His right hand against an adjacent wall steadying himself as his other hand pawed at his un-cupped breasts. Tracey coughed loudly and both Bobbie and Tammy stopped their carnal activity with a start as if Tracey had flicked an off switch to which they were both connected. Each looked towards the direction of the cough.

"I see you sluts have been busy," Tracey said mockingly. "Tidy yourselves up and follow me immediately."

"Yes Ms Smyth," they said almost in unison. Bobbie re-fixed Tammy's butt plug into his anus before Tammy lowered his leg from the table. He bent over and pulled his thong up along his hold ups and lowered and the straightened the limited satin material of his skirt. Tracey and Connie watched on as both Tammy and Bobbie continued to re clothe themselves.

"Now, follow me." Smyth walked off, Connie continued to follow her as he had been directed and quickly following in their path were first Bobbie and then Tammy, each still making minor adjustments to their clothing as the group headed through the building.

Smyth moved at a steady pace as the group headed towards the front of the building. At the entrance stood a stern looking woman of stout build in a black polyester trouser suit, a bulge visible from underneath her jacket on each hip. The result of a radio and Taser respectively which were clipped to her belt. As Smyth and the others approached the woman positioned herself to prevent their exit, her hand reaching for the Taser.

"It's OK Hobbs, they're with me". The woman took a less defensive position and nodded before producing a plastic card from the left inside pocket of her jacket. Hobbs motioned the card towards a small panel to the side of a set of electric doors which parted from the centre.

The quartet headed onto the concourse at the front of the building. The paved route was banked by two low stone flower beds which were filled with standard minimum maintenance shrubs. A black people carrier was parked at the end of the pathway, its engine idling. Tracey was first to the vehicle and slid the panel door open exposing the inner of the vehicle which had previously been masked by its darkened windows. Connie was first to climb inside swiftly followed by Tammy and then Bobbie. Tracey slid the door closed once she saw Bobbie fixing his seat belt. Tracey took a seat at the front of the vehicle and directed the driver to depart.

Neither Tracey nor the driver spoke during the journey, but in the back of the vehicle there was constant inane excitable chatter which Tracey brought to an end by sliding the side door of the vehicle open once the people carrier drew up in front of the main door of an anonymous looking building. "We're here," Tracey said in general to the vehicles remaining occupants.

Bobbie was the first to exit the vehicle. He straightened his back as he did so and waited for his companions to make their way onto the pavement. There was no concourse in front of the dormitory that each of the slaves now knew as their home. Connie was the last to leave the vehicle. He straightened his sage coloured lycra skirt as he stepped onto the concrete. The hem of his skirt having ridden high enough during the journey for his suspender clasps to be visible. But, even after he manged to lower the skirt's hem the thin material made the tell-tale bumps obvious even to a casual observer.

Tracey led the way into the dormitory from the vehicle. The grey building had no discernible markings on its outer shell. Not that there was a great need for secrecy as all of the surrounding buildings within the business park were part of the hedge funders portfolio. Tracey offered a key card to a small box at the side of the door and a gentle clicking noise was heard. Tracey opened the door before ushering the girls inside. Tracey was the last to enter the building and closed the door firmly behind her as the people carrier drove away. Access to and access from the building was by key card and only Tracey Smyth, within this group, had such a card. Not that the diminished minds of her sissified companions truly cared about such things. The door lock was more to prevent accidental rather intended escape.

No sooner had the building's door closed the quartet were greeted by a figure in a French maid's outfit. The outfit's bouffant skirt bounced and floated in a suitably exaggerated manner with each of the maid's tottering steps, which were highly audible on the tiled floor. All bar Tracey had been in service as the house maid shortly after their transformations. The most recent of whom, Tammy, felt his caged cock twitch, as the sight of the maid caused a faint memory to return and excite him.

The maid's outfit deliberately encouraged exhibitionism due to its limited visual protection. All of the house mates were directed by Smyth to verbally and physically tease the house maid as he undertook his duties, especially when he was on his hands and knees or in another compromised position that exposed both him and his layers of satin and lace lingerie and clothing. All of which was part of the emasculation that Hamilton intended as she feminised her slaves.

Toni, the current maid, came to stuttering halt as he reached the quartet. One of his roles, as the house maid, was to always be ready to serve arriving guests to the building. And to ensure that the house maid was always ready to meet arriving guests the black velvet choker that they wore gave them a subtle but obvious electric charge as the front door access panel was triggered. Toni now stood motionless, his hands, contained within white lace gloves, folded on top of the white lace piny that itself sat atop his black satin bouffant skirt, his head bowed awaiting instruction.

12