The Office Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey had received Hamilton's detailed text containing her instructions during the journey to the dormitory. Tracey had calculated that there were three hours before they needed to depart which meant that there would be at least two hours for the sissies to 'enjoy' themselves as Hamilton had directed. Tracey opened her handbag and reached inside whilst the sissies watched on silently. If she had been looking at each of them Tracey would have noticed wide eyed excitement on their faces as her hand re-appeared with two tiny keys each hanging from black plastic key fobs.

"Now ladies, Mistress Hamilton has given you some downtime before you perform your duties for her this evening." The eyes of all bar Toni remained focused on the key fobs. For most sissies the release of his cock from his restrictive cage was always a moment of excitement as this signified play time and the opportunity to fuck and suck depending on their Mistress's demands. But, the use of the word 'downtime' was a rare treat that provided pure improvised enjoyment. Except, of course, Tammy's improvisations would be very much managed by Bobbie as he delivered on the task he had been set by Hamilton.

"So, I think you ladies will need these. Don't you agree?" The excitable chatter in response to Tracey's question was no less inane but, at least for her ears, shorter in duration than she had endured in the earlier car journey.

Even though Tracey Smyth was no less a sissy than those she managed she had not been forcibly feminised in one her mother's laboratories. Her femininity had evolved over time as her mother's daughter. Her mind her own, her mental stability enabling her a degree of independent thought. Her only restrictions her duty and devotion to her mother, which Hamilton had firmly embedded within her daughter's cerebral core.

Her path had been set by her mother's intent and even when Tracey became aware that the organ between her thighs was not mirrored by that between her mother's, her mother's coaxing words had convinced Tracey that there was a normality and a power in her daughter's appearance. A contradiction when compared to the other sissies in her mother's employ, but a contradiction no longer questioned by her daughter. But in reality Tracey was no less a slave to her mother than those she managed. Her conventional feminine attire providing a veneer of authenticity as opposed to the obvious and generally brazen manner in which the sissified slaves dressed, Her mother was no less her 'Mistress' than she was for each of the other slaves who served Hamilton's demands without question.

"Now, Bobbie, you can be first." Tracey dangled one of the keys in front of him and Bobbie took the key daintily from her hand.

"Thank you," Bobbie said. There was a long silent pause.

"Well?" Tracey said with amusement. "What are you waiting for? Hurry along. And remember two hours. You must be cleaned and ready for your assignment. I'll be along with your outfits later." Bobbie gave a high pitched giggle and grasped Tammy by the hand leading his room-mate from the group and back towards their room.

As the sound of their heels on the tiled hallway slowly faded in volume Tracey handed the remaining key to Connie. "I'm aware Andi is not here Connie, but I'm sure Toni will be dutifully accommodating to your needs." Tracey noticed a coquettish change in Toni's body language as Tracey offered him to Connie. Tracey watched on as Connie glanced towards Toni and then slowly licked his lips. Connie offered his hand towards Toni who in turn looked towards Tracey. Tracey nodded and Toni placed his gloved hand into Connie's who almost dislocated Toni's shoulder with the initial force by which he pulled at Toni's arm. Tracey watched on as Connie led Toni down the tiled hallway towards his room.

Tracey re-inspected her watch and reached for her mobile phone from inside her handbag and tapped the screen a few times. "Hi Seb it's Tracey. Yes I'm fine. I need to place an urgent order." Pause. "Two hours." Pause. "The usual delivery address." Pause. "Great, here's what I need..."

The door to their room was still closing when Bobbie took hold of Tammy and spun him around. In a daze Tammy suddenly found himself locked in a deep kiss with Bobbie. However, Tammy's senses were quick to adjust and his hands ran down Bobbie's back before exploring his rear as their kiss continued. Tammy's hands roamed over Bobbie's ass lifting the flimsy satin skirt and cupping his ass through Bobbie's satin panties.

Bobbie could feel his cock straining within its cage as Tammy teased his body, he wanted so much to feel Tammy inside him, but his Mistress's words were embedded within his head and he knew he must initially dominate and then control their love making. His personal pleasure was secondary.

The heat between Tammy's thighs had been inflamed when he had submitted to Bobbie's attentions in the copier room and it had taken very little time for Tammy to once again feel his cock fighting for release from within its silicone cage. Tammy's hunger therefore made Hamilton's direction to Bobbie much more difficult especially as Tammy reached for the key in Bobbie's hand.

"Cheeky!" Bobbie exclaimed playfully. "Unless of course you were thinking of freeing me first?" The question was very much rhetorical as Bobbie unzipped himself and allowed his dress to fall to the ground around his feet. Stepping to one side from the fallen garment he next placed his fingers into the sides of his panties and slid these down his suspenders and stockings until they fell naturally onto his heels and were discarded in a similar manner to his dress. Tammy watched on as Bobbie inserted the key into the lock which held his now visible stainless steel cage in place. As he unfastened his lock and broke the seal of his cage he was blind to the reaction on Tammy's face. He licked his lips as Bobbie's hood less cock was revealed to him once again.

Bobbie walked towards one of the dresser tables in the room and placed both the cage, the lock and the key in a space on the table's surface. "Now, this requires attention first," Bobbie said turning to face Tammy whilst slowly stroking himself. His length was rapidly hardening having been allowed to thicken free of its metallic confines.

Tammy felt his own cock straining painfully within its cage as he watched Bobbie move towards his bed and lie down on the cerise satin covered top of his duvet, his raven coloured hair fanning behind him as he placed his head on his pillow. "Well, are you going to just gawk at me honey?" Tammy took the few steps forward towards the bed and then climbed onto it kneeling between Bobbie's splayed black nylon covered limbs. Tammy could see a hint of pre cum at the tip of Bobbie's cock and looked up into Bobbie's face. Tammy moaned as Bobbie casually winked back at him. Tammy sighed uncontrollably with want and shifted his head toward Bobbie's hairless groin.

Bobbie shifted his position slightly as Tammy set to work on him enjoying the feel of Tammy's improving attentions as the latter's tongue began to coat Bobbie's hood less cock with his saliva. As Tammy's mouth rose to the tip of Bobbie's flesh, Bobbie's right hand went to rest on Tammy's head, his fingers disappearing within his blonde locks, driving him back along his increasingly stiffening shaft. Bobbie's breath was becoming laboured as he neared his orgasm and his lustful moaning was offset only by the occasional slurping noises that Tammy made as he continued to work his room-mate's flesh in his mouth.

Tammy's work was not an isolated activity to his senses as he could feel his cock fighting for release as it remained within its pink silicone cage. Neither could see nor know that even restrained its tip was already leaking with pre cum darkening the pink satin of Tammy's thong. Bobbie had pulled his right tit from its cup and was pulling on the nipple with his free hand, which excited him further as Tammy's efforts produced the expected results and Bobbie exploded within Tammy's mouth. Tammy moaned excitedly as he felt the hot fluid in his throat. He continued to piston across Bobbie's length as Bobbie bucked his hips and cried out wantonly as his warm liquid continued to flood Tammy's mouth.

Tammy finally shifted his mouth from Bobbie's cock with a soft pop and slowly rested back onto his thighs with a smile on his face, spots of cum still visible on his lips. "Kiss me," Bobbie said invitingly and Tammy moved forward, but this time so that he would make contact with Bobbie's mouth. Tammy kissed Bobbie ravenously allowing Bobbie to savour any of his own cum that remained in Tammy's mouth as their tongues tussled playfully. As their lips remained locked Bobbie ran his hands over Tammy's hips before resting on Tammy's rear cupping his ass cheeks and enjoying the sense of Tammy catching his breath as he did so.

Bobbie broke from kissing Tammy momentarily which slightly surprised Tammy. "You're getting really good at that," teased Bobbie as he looked into Tammy's eyes. Tammy blushed feeling his cock twitch as he heard the compliment. Tammy leaned forward and kissed Bobbie again, teasing his mouth with his tongue. Bobbie responded by running his right hand along the line of Tammy's thong and separating it from the crack of Tammy's ass, he pressed firmly on the butt plug before pulling the thong upwards so that the material tightened creating both pleasure and pain on Tammy's caged cock and full ball sack. Tammy gasped and submissively melted his frame into Bobbie's as the more experienced sissy dominated the situation as he had been instructed by Hamilton. "Mmm, you do like that don't you Honey." The rhetorical question still gained a response as Tammy nodded his head before resting it on Bobbie's shoulder as they embraced.

"Now," Bobbie said to Tammy as he broke their embrace once again, "I think we should see whether your new butt plug is doing its job." Tammy's eyes widened with excitement, even though his caged cock was desperate for release. Dutifully, Tammy turned his back on Bobbie and positioned himself, doggy style on the bed covers. As he did so Bobbie climbed from the bed and headed towards his dresser table where he pulled open a top drawer and retrieved a small plastic bottle before returning to the bed. Bobbie tapped Tammy gently on the rear guiding his position so that his rear was angled over the edge of the bed, enabling Bobbie to powerfully fuck him from a standing position on this occasion if he so choose. And he did.

Tammy lowered his head slightly onto his chest as he felt Bobbie's hands on his hips slipping his fingers into Tammy's thong and drawing it from him onto his thighs. His expectant hunger grew as Bobbie withdrew his now exposed butt plug from his rear and his opening felt a gentle release of pressure. The plug landed to Tammy's left on the duvet cover as Bobbie discarded it. As he remained defenceless Tammy heard a strange indiscernible noise from behind him as Bobbie opened the bottle of lubricant that he had retrieved. Bobbie squeezed the bottle and allowed a large dollop of liquid lube to fall into his right hand which he swiftly placed onto Tammy's anus. Tammy shifted forward with surprise as the cool substance made contact with his skin.

Bobbie spread the lube across the crack of Tammy's ass and thumbed the lube into Tammy's opening exciting his senses for what was to come. Bobbie removed his hand momentarily to ensure his cock was ready to enter Tammy. He gave himself three languid but firm strokes, spreading the lube over his length, before offering his tip to the rim of Tammy's passage. Placing his hands onto Tammy's hind Bobbie initially eased himself into Tammy causing Tammy to moan hungrily as he felt his anal passage being invaded again. Even after an extended period wearing his new wider butt plug Tammy's ass still felt tight to Bobbie as his firm length ploughed into him. Tammy arched his back slightly so that Bobbie had improved access to him as Bobbie's pumping of Tammy's rear began to gather pace.

Tammy cried out but not with pain as Bobbie's girth stretched his opening. He could hardly contain himself as Bobbie's hardness drove deep within him Tammy's sissified state caused his whole being to be excited by his current state of submissive arousal and even though his cock struggled to harden within his cage his spunk freely leaked through the cage's perforations.

With a final few thrusts Bobbie emptied himself within Tammy and as Tammy felt the warm liquid enter him he moaned wantonly enjoying his taken state. His cerebral memory had been bombarded with so many pre-programmed scenarios such as these during his transformation process that he accepted his submissive state whenever it was required to be performed and always felt elated at being used and dominated.

Bobbie withdrew his steadily waning cock from Tammy's ass and smacked Tammy hard on his right buttock. "Now, clean me off." Tammy did not hesitate and turned on his all fours to face Bobbie's groin. Looking up into Bobbie's eyes before descending onto Bobbie's cum coated flesh and devouring it.

Bobbie watched on and could feel his cock twitching once more as Tammy worked his flesh, but he also caught sight of the wall clock within their room and knew that they both needed to shower and ready themselves for the role their Mistress had planned for them that evening. He placed his right hand onto the left hand side of Tammy's cheek which made Tammy stop his oral pleasuring. "Kiss me," Bobbie said softly. Tammy shuffled from the bed so that he was stood before Bobbie. Tammy gently leaned towards Bobbie and kissed him as directed.

Bobbie broke free first and headed towards his dresser table. Tammy watched and Bobbie noting this gave him a sign to follow with his left hand. Like a dutiful pet Tammy walked over to Bobbie, each step a reminder of his recent anal invasion. Tammy watched as Bobbie's hand found the key on the dresser and used it to unlock Tammy's pink cage. As the plastic separated a river of white liquid, which had pooled in the cage, slowly escaped onto the carpeted floor. A certain clean up task for Toni at some later point. Bobbie ran his right index finger over the shiny tip of Tammy's cock, making his cock twitch, before inserting it into his mouth. As he did so Tammy's eye widened with excitement.

"Now," Bobbie said unhooking his bra, "get undressed and join me in the shower." His bra discarded onto the bed's surface Bobbie stepped from his shoes and rested his leg on his bed's top so that he could detach his stockings and drew them down his legs before finally unhooking his suspender belt and leaving this to rest on top of his other discarded clothing on his bed.

Bobbie glanced over to the other bed as he headed towards the wet room. Tammy was languidly rolling his hold ups down his legs his now firm cock resting against his right thigh as he shifted to undress on the edge of his bed. "Hurry up slow coach," Bobbie chided playfully, "I'm sure that will slide wonderfully into me once we're both suitably lathered." Bobbie pointed at Tammy's length before disappearing from Tammy's sight. Tammy giggled excitedly at Bobbie's comment and increased his pace of undressing fully aware that his cock was continuing to harden in anticipation of Bobbie's teasing offer.

12