The Office Ch. 07

Story Info
Compromised.
5.8k words
4.79
11k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instructions had been concise, anything more detailed and it was highly likely that they would have been forgotten or led to unnecessary confusion.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms Smyth," they each chimed. Not completely in unison but the solidarity was sufficient for Tracey to be satisfied that each understood their role.

Tonight the trio were to be escorts for the Executives who had swaggered before their Mistress earlier in the day. They were to seduce and then sexually compromise their allotted target until directed otherwise by either Smyth or their Mistress. When Smyth mentioned that Hamilton would be rewarding good performance she noticed each of the sissies reacting very excitably, even though Smyth herself made no mention of what that reward might entail.

Twilight was beginning to take hold as the quartet left the dormitory and returned to the people carrier. The tinted windows of the vehicle removing the faint levels of exterior light. Hamilton's plan had been for her slaves to arrive 30 mins after the planned arrival of Parsons and his team and a quick glance at her watch confirmed to Tracey that they remained on that schedule.

Tracey once again was the first to exit the vehicle as it stopped in front of a medium standard hotel. Once on the pavement she slid the rear panel door open enabling Connie, Bobbie and Tammy to exit the vehicle. The driver had stopped directly in front of the four shallow steps that lead to the hotel's entrance and Tracey was the first to begin to climb the steps closely followed by Bobbie and Connie who had climbed these steps several times before.

Tammy followed tentatively at the rear of the group. Not that he found the steps too challenging in his five inch heels, it was merely the fact that he was still a novice in this company. And as much as he had nodded along with the other sissies during their briefing, he had still to be fucked by a non-virtual man since he had stepped from the lab. Even though Bobbie's cock pounded his anus every night Tammy had yet to be fucked by a real man and was both excited and tentative by what lay ahead.

Tracey exited the dark wooden revolving entrance door and stepped into the bright lighting of the open carpeted lobby area. A solitary figure stood behind the reception desk which was to the right of the entrance. Tania stared passively as each arrival appeared through the door. She did not acknowledge Tracey even though she recognised the 5ft 6in frame the moment she entered the hotel. Tania's muted nature and apparently demure appearance a masquerade to accommodate Hamilton's dinner guests, all the while masking her true taken state of being. Her independence sacrificed once her father, the hotel's owner, had been compromised by Hamilton many years ago.

Tracey led the girls passed the reception desk into the rear of the hotel. As they walked under an archway, above which was a sign titled 'Restaurant', audible boisterous laughter could be heard. Entering the restaurant Tracey saw three casually dressed middle aged men and her mother sat around a large oval table. Smyth recognised John Parsons from the meeting earlier in the day, his left hand was resting on Hamilton's right wrist. Tracey noticed her mother had a fixed smile on her face which changed to obvious relief as she spotted her daughter approaching the table.

"Ah, gentlemen, as promised I have some pleasant company for you," Hamilton announced. "You will of course remember Ms Smyth from this afternoon". Hamilton keenly observed Paul Cross's reaction as she announced the arrival of her daughter. Hamilton was pleased to see that her daughter was still catching his eye in a very salacious way. The v shaped neckline of Tracey's silver layered satin dress was no less obvious than her earlier attire for a wandering eye.

"Now, seating. I suggest, boy, girl, boy, although we do seem to have outnumbered you," Hamilton said in an overly light hearted manner that her male companions did not appear to register.

Cross and Lawler began to get to their feet to create space for each of their guests. Hamilton noticed that Parsons remained seated, clearly happy with his 'girl' as he kept hold of her wrist. However, she was quietly satisfied as she watched the languid body language of both Cross and Lawler when they did get to their feet. A clear indication that they were already becoming intoxicated, but not from alcohol.

Hamilton's request to Mario had been to ensure her personal supply of drinks was used for the dinner event. Although clearly having the taste and appearance of alcohol the liquids were infused with addictive narcotics that inhibited decision making and placed the victim in a weakened state, both mentally and physically. Their control over their personal circumstances waning with each sip of their chosen liquid which they had been generously plied with since their arrival just over thirty minutes previously. By the time they left the table each Executive would be a puppet and Hamilton would be the puppet mistress.

As much as Hamilton had suggested a seating arrangement to the three men each of the sissies had already been instructed as to which of the Executives to partner. Even as Paul Cross made a fruitless attempt to entice Smyth to sit beside him. Hamilton determinedly had sat her daughter at a distance from Cross, but in a clear line of sight to keep him suitably primed for when the real business of the evening commenced.

As the girls settled into their seats beside their targets they began to carry out their instructions. Each coyly teased their allocated Executive seeking to heighten their target's testosterone levels which acted as a catalyst to the effects of the narcotic as it flowed through their bodies. Bobbie threw his head back with performed laughter as Lawler made a comment expecting of such a response from someone enamoured by his authority. The response providing a sufficient thrill within Lawler that caused his cock to begin to harden.

Tammy sat patiently beside Parsons whose attentions were still firmly fixed on Paula Hamilton. Tammy sipped at the glass of water that Mario had brought to the table for each of the slaves. They had each been instructed to only drink the water that was provided for them and nothing else, even if their hosts offered to pour them one of the narcotic laden drinks.

An electronic bell began to sound repeatedly and as Parsons continued his increasingly incoherent ramble Hamilton reached for her mobile phone, which was on the table before her, and answered it. "Ah yes, hello." Hamilton raised her first finger at Parsons signifying for him to cease his diatribe, which he did. "Yes, hold for a moment." Hamilton withdrew the phone from her ear. "I'm sorry John, will you please excuse me, I need to take this. Tammy will keep you company." Without waiting for a response Hamilton stood and headed from the restaurant. Once out of sight she calmly lowered the phone from her ear. "Well done," she said to Mario as she approached him in the lobby. "Now, pour me a neat whiskey. I'll be in the lounge."

"Yes Mistress," the hotel owner replied.

Parsons shifted his position on his chair as he watched Hamilton depart the restaurant. He now, finally, sat facing Tammy to his right and the sissy smiled invitingly at Parsons as he took a sip from his glass before returning Tammy's look. To Parsons eyes Hamilton's authority and apparent sophistication was missing from his new companion. Her face was contoured by her blonde hair which had clearly been well coiffured for the evening. Her makeup was less subtle than Hamilton's, giving her an almost porn star look. Even though Parsons mind considered that thought for no more than a nanosecond he was also beginning to feel his length begin to shift within his boxer shorts.

"So, what's a nice girl like you doing in a shithole like this?" Parsons slurred with an air of cynicism.

"What makes you think I'm a nice girl?" Tammy responded. Parsons let out an uncontrolled moan of lust. Although a virgin regarding sex with a real man, Tammy had been well schooled in how to tease a target such as Parsons. It was now after all Tammy's purpose in life. That being, to serve his Mistress dutifully. And his Mistress, through Tracey, had been clear regarding the roles required by Tammy and his companions tonight. Flirt, then fuck.

Tammy sipped from his water glass and Parsons in turn took another sip of his drugged drink. "Touché. I'm guessing you girls are probably as cheap as this hotel?"

"I can be whatever you want Mr Parsons."

Parsons paused for a moment unaware that he had told the woman his name, took another sip from his glass and then faced Tammy. "And what do you think I want?" Parsons said, his manner changed. His own tone more teasing.

"To fuck me."

For a second the smile on Parsons' face faded at Tammy's blunt response. His surprise was quickly quashed as his weakened senses reacted to Tammy's comment. Parsons could feel his cock hardening as he noted the look of intent in Tammy's eyes. He shifted forward slightly towards Tammy his eyes taking in the sight of Tammy's body, the sissy's cleavage invitingly obvious due to the cut of his dress.

Tammy's little black dress being slightly too little, in the sense that the flesh of his boobs were visibly teasing over the edges of the sateen dress's v shaped neckline. Parsons imagined feeding on that flesh as he watched Tammy's chest rising and falling gently as the sissy breathed.

"So, do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes, of course. But I'm married," Parsons said meekly."

"I won't tell." Another uncontrolled moan of need escaped Parsons mouth.

Without thinking Parsons placed his right hand onto Tammy's nylon covered left thigh. The high hem of the dress providing plenty of resting space for his large hands and also a tempting glimpse of Tammy's suspender straps, which only added to his excitement. The coal coloured material felt wondrous to Parsons touch as he shifted his hands to the tops of the nylon and onto Tammy's cool flesh. Tammy casually took a drink of his water, taking his eyes from Parsons for a moment which excited Parsons for no reason that he could explain and his hand travelled further along Tammy's thigh until his fingers grazed Tammy's hidden satin thong.

Tammy shifted slightly in his seat to restrict Parsons Investigations. "I thought you were married," Tammy said teasingly.

"My God, you're gorgeous," Parsons blurted. Tammy laughed and stroked Parsons right cheek with his left hand. Parsons moved his head into Tammy's touch feeling his cock twitching further, his need to fuck this beauty before him all he could think about.

His senses slowly being eroded by the narcotic, Parsons was unaware that both of his colleagues were similarly becoming enamoured with their potential paramours. Cross in particular was being weakened as his sexual hunger was being overloaded by the close teasing of Connie, whose touches had encouraged a large and obvious bulge at the front of his trousers, and his inability to devour the less obvious attentions of Tracey Smyth who casually watched on from across the table.

Having finished her whiskey Hamilton headed to the lobby and made her way to the third and top floor of the hotel in one of the two lifts. As the lift doors opened she turned right and walked down the hallway before stopping at a door on which was a metal sign at eye level which read 'Strictly No Admittance'. Hamilton offered her key card to the door's mechanism above the handle and the handle eased to her touch in response.

Hamilton entered the windowless room. It was lit subtlety by ceiling spotlights with further light entering the room courtesy of the banks of monitors which were positioned around the room's back wall. The lights from the screen provided a silhouette for the two figures who sat in front of the screens busily tapping at the keyboards before them.

"Ladies!!"

Both operatives seemed shocked by the sound of Hamilton's voice and immediately rose to their feet and stood to the side of their chairs. Although facing Hamilton, each of the operatives kept their heads bowed. As Hamilton continued to walk towards them she noted how their heads lowered further. Hamilton smiled.

The two slaves before her were members of Hamilton's elite. Compromised, acquired and then physically and mentally transformed to remove their threat to her. But, as with all of her elite acquisitions Hamilton had ensured that they retained their skills during Hamilton's prescriptive and irreversible transformation process. A laborious but rewarding task.

The former law enforcement officers had been snared by their intended target when their undercover investigation had been uncovered by Hamilton during a routine office sweep for recording devices. With this knowledge acquired Hamilton drew them closer to her grasp before finally compromising them. Some might have suggested that having been ensnared by Hamilton their surveillance skills were possibly not without flaws. But, Hamilton did not consider those who were bettered by her as flawed. They were just misguided to have thought to better her.

The operatives' hands rested palm on hand on the skirt fronts of their navy blue poly-wool tailored business suits as Hamilton prescribed. Their outfits providing the professional visage that Hamilton required of her elite employees. Their blazers unbuttoned revealing their white cotton blouses, buttons straining to contain their enhanced breasts. The dark hue of their bras obvious as their breasts struggled to remain contained within their blouses. The black lace of their hold ups visible below the short hem of each of their skirts. Each heel of their four inch black patent stilettos aligned as they stood awaiting their instructions. A professional visage, with a required statement of sexualisation.

Hamilton admired her creations for a moment. To an uninformed eye the two transformed figures before her could have been sisters. Their brunette hair cut in a bob style, their fringes currently shielding their eyes. The similarity was distorted only by Donna being five inches taller than Hayley. A height advantage that Donna had and would always retain over his colleague. Hamilton's transformation requirements often included physical surgeries, but as yet, she had not seen fit to conduct surgeries on limbs.

"Good evening."

"Good evening Mistress," they chimed in unison. Their heads still bowed.

"Is all of the equipment ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

Hamilton checked her watch. Today had been stressful and she needed to relax. She walked towards Donna and placed her right hand below his hem. Donna shifted slightly as Hamilton's fingers touched his sheathed cock through his satin panties.

"Open your thighs," Hamilton said firmly.

As Donna responded Hamilton's hand travelled lower and located Donna's ball sack. She cupped Donna's balls before tightening her grip and squeezing tightly. Donna let out a tiny whimper. "Does that hurt Donna?"

"No Mistress."

Hamilton continued to tighten her hold on Donna's balls. He felt as though his loins were about to explode, but Donna continued to refrain from protesting. As Hamilton tightened her grasp one final time she barked sternly at Donna. "LOOK AT ME!" Donna lifted his head and met Hamilton's gaze. She looked into his eyes and could see his obvious pain from her actions.

"Are you enjoying this Donna?"

"Yes Mistress." Hamilton smiled. There was no hesitation in Donna's delivery although she saw that his eyes were now beginning to moisten.

"Good girl," Hamilton said and released her grip on Donna's balls and slowly removed her hand from beneath his skirt. In turn, Donna once again lowered his head.

Transforming men into sissies was a past time for Hamilton, but breaking chauvinists and transforming them into sissies was a particular enjoyment for her. The arrogance shown by Detective Sergeant Donald Hobbs when he realised that he had been compromised excited Hamilton. Rather than seeking to protect his Detective Constable, Hobbs sought to use Hayley as a form of barter.

Watching how Hobbs had used rank to try to diminish Hayley in Hamilton's eyes as both officers tried to escape their compromised state had provided further fuel for Hamilton's dislike of men. She listened passively not sharing the knowledge that neither officer would ever return to their previous lives giving him the impression that his power was greater than Hamilton's. Meticulously dismantling his will before finally setting him on his path towards his current state.

Hamilton's coup-de-grace being the sight of Donna spreading his stocking clad thighs so that he could fully accept the 10 inch dildo strapped to Hayley's waist. Her hands on his ankles spreading him so that each thrust from her hips drove deep within him. Donna moaned and gasped as his ass was plundered by his onetime subordinate, his hands pulling at the nipples of his 40DD tits as his feminised state overwhelmed him. Hamilton had ensured that Hayley had been tasked to deploy a dildo within Donna's ass many times since.

"Now then, Hayley, is all of the equipment prepared?"

"Yes Mistress. We've run all of the diagnostic checks as you directed."

"Good. Carry on." Hayley and Donna returned to their seats in front of their control panel. Hamilton noted how Donna seated himself slightly more carefully following Hamilton's inspection and smiled to herself. She reached inside her jacket for her mobile phone and pressed a single button. "Bring them up."

In the restaurant Tracey returned her phone to her slim shoulder bag. "Gentlemen, and ladies, shall we retire to more comfortable surroundings?" She did not wait for a response as she rose to her feet. Bobbie, Connie and Tammy followed her lead and got to their feet. The three Executives remained seated but not through refusal. Their state of being was now almost fully compromised and they found themselves unable to move freely from their chairs.

Parsons looked at Tammy with a dreamy expression. Now that Tammy was stood up Parsons was able to properly enjoy the view before him. The little black sateen dress complimented Tammy's figure, exciting Parsons further. And the somewhat slutty sight of Tammy's pale flesh and suspender straps between the high hem of his dress and his stocking tops made Parsons cock twitch excitedly.

"Will you help our guests," Tracey said in a playful tone. She watched as each of the three sissies helped their prey to their feet watching how the men initially stumbled before gaining some kind of balance on their feet. Even before their transformations it was likely that the Executives would have provided a challenge to the trio as the Executives' physiques were hardly gym toned. So as the sissies aided the men to their feet Bobbie, Connie and Tammy could provide no more than a guiding hand rather than a physically supportive crutch.

Tracey pressed the button to call one of the lifts as the group entered the lobby. The gentle ring of a bell preceded one of the lift doors opening and Tracey entered the lift keeping her finger on the relevant button to keep the doors parted whilst the others struggled into the lift's inner sanctum.

Tracey was the last to step from the lift as the group headed along the carpeted hallway of the hotel's 3rd floor. Excusing herself to the front of the huddle she led them towards a door which had '305' in gold coloured metal attached to its outer surface. Tracey offered her key card to the lock and the door opened. She stepped into the room closely followed by the others. The room was a suite. Large and sprawling with a king size bed, three multi seated plush fabric sofas and two similarly furnished chez lounges. Tracey closed the door and watched as the sissies lead their compromised companions to one of the pieces of furniture.

12