The Office Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one of the walled tables was a bucket of ice within which were several bottles and arranged around the bucket were a series of slender drinking glasses. Tracey watched as the sissies began to seduce each of the men. She could see Bobbie's hand already cupping Lawler's crotch as Connie shared a lingering kiss with Cross. Tracey popped the cork from one of the bottles of narcotic loaded champagne and then poured the liquid into three of the drinking glasses.

Tracey carried a glass to each of Parsons and Lawler who took, almost snatched, the glasses from her grasp. Parsons took his drink in one slug as Tracey headed back to the table to retrieve Cross's glass and offered it to him as Connie broke off their embrace. The look in Cross's eyes indicated to her that the contents of the glass were not really necessary, but she still handed him the glass, grazing his fingers playfully as she did so.

In the surveillance room Paula Hamilton watched and listened, her eyes scanning each of the screens which fed back the sound and vision being captured by the well positioned cameras and sound equipment within the walls and furniture of the suite. She enjoyed how her well trained girls nuzzled and teased the Executives whilst they in turn haphazardly pawed at the bodies of their sissified seductresses.

Tammy found himself completely engulfed by Parsons. The Executive's hands were grasping at Tammy's rear treating him like a plaything. He had no inclination towards his growing length and how Parsons might react if it was discovered and was therefore neither relieved nor concerned as he felt himself growing within the cache that nestled within his satin thong. However, even though the cache was sufficient to mask any probing hands initially, each of the sissies had been briefed to do their best to restrict any of the Executives from fumbling to close to their groins any earlier than required.

However, the sissies had been encouraged to tease their target's own groins with knowing intent and Tammy could already feel Parsons firmness through his dark chinos. Parsons continued to slobber across Tammy's mouth as Tammy began to manipulate Parsons extended organ. Parsons let out an uncontrollable cry of desire as Tammy tightened his grip and the Executive pulled his mouth away from Tammy's. Parsons retreat provided Tammy with the opportunity to take hold of the Execuitve's right hand and guide him towards the bed. Tammy gently pushed Parsons in the chest and the Executive fell onto the black satin duvet cover.

Parsons was completely disoriented, confused and incapable of taking control. He felt as though he was removed from his body and a spectator to his own actions. He felt something touching his waist and lifted his head long enough to see Tammy unbuckling the belt that was around his chinos. Parsons cock ached, its rigid state fuelled by the narcotics within his system and Tammy's attentions.

A faint thought in Parsons subconscious was reminding him that he was a married man. This was wrong. His hands went to resist Tammy who was now lowering his chinos from his waist but he had no strength of will or physicality to fight back. Instead his hands rested on the satin of the duvet and he feebly tried to crawl away from his sexual predator. But he merely made things easier for Tammy as he held onto the chinos and his boxer shorts and allowed them to travel down Parsons legs as the Executive moved further away from him.

When he felt Tammy's soft hands on his firm length Parsons almost exploded. His initial faint thought of protest was drowned by the effects of the narcotics which fuelled his hunger to relieve his sexual tension and his desire to explode in Tammy's mouth. 'Yes, fill her mouth with his seed', Parsons thought as Tammy began to stroke Parsons already firm cock.

Tammy fell to his knees and put Parsons length into his mouth making the Executive almost come, but Tammy's trained mouth knew how to keep Parsons at the edge and he flicked gently at the Executive's sensitive flesh feeling it twitch as he did so. Tammy moved his mouth onto Parsons ball sack taking that part of his flesh into his mouth and sucking hard causing intense pressure through Parsons loins. Parsons cried out in a defeated manner which triggered Tammy into returning his attentions to Parsons cock. He began to piston along its length and very soon after that Parsons exploded into Tammy's hungry mouth. Tammy continued to move his mouth along Parsons length as it pumped warm liquid into his mouth. Tammy swallowed Parsons cum as best he could, but rivulets appeared at the edge of his mouth as the volume overwhelmed his capacity.

Tammy finally removed his mouth from Parsons cock as he felt the flesh become flaccid, and moving from his knees slowly crawled his way onto Parsons body so that he was straddling him. Tammy looked down onto Parsons whose eyes were closed. His lips were moving slightly but any sound was inaudible. Tammy lowered his head and kissed Parsons deeply and the Executive responded, his tongue unwittingly extracting his own cum from within Tammy's mouth. Parsons could feel his cock twitching again as they kissed and his hands feel once more onto Tammy's ass before shifting along the sissy's body and then onto his head where Parsons held Tammy firmly in place as they kissed.

Hamilton's eyes continued to scan the screens before her as Donna and Hayley monitored the various recording levels. Hamilton had a keen eye for her daughter and Paul Cross. Cross had already stripped Connie leaving him with only his stockings, suspenders and red satin full panties for clothing. Cross was gorging himself on Connie's breasts but from the various camera angles Hamilton could see Cross continued to ogle after her daughter. Hamilton touched the communication device in her ear "OK, my dear. Make him yours," she said. She noted her daughter give a nod of acknowledgement having received her Mistress's instruction in her own ear piece device.

As Smyth moved to join Cross and Connie, Hamilton returned her attention to Tammy who had removed his dress and was now unhooking his black satin bra. He took hold of Parsons hands and placed them on his naked 36C breasts initiating a kneading action which Parsons soon took over unaided. Tammy could feel his cock twitching within his cache as Parsons large hands now began to roughly knead his breasts, alternately pulling and pinching at Tammy's nipples.

But, as much as Tammy needed to come he also knew that he was required to carry out his Mistress's directions. He lifted himself slightly from Parsons groin, just enough for his right hand to pull the thin satin strip of his thong slightly to one side so that his opening was exposed. Tammy then used his left hand to guide Parsons regained firmness into him and slowly lowered himself onto the compromised Executive who moaned in harmony with Tammy as the sissy's dry rear was fully invaded.

As Tammy began to shift his hips on Parsons groin the Executive's length began to fully extend within Tammy and Parsons hands instinctively fell onto Tammy's gyrating hips resting on his suspender belt. His own hands now free Tammy lent slightly forward and positioned himself so that he was able to ride Parsons more energetically. Parsons cried out as Tammy increased the pace of his gyrations. Parsons eyes opened for a moment as he could feel his balls readying to be emptied and was greeted by the sight of Tammy's blonde tresses dancing across the sissies head as Tammy worked Parsons. He caught a few fleeting glimpses of Tammy's firm flesh bouncing across his chest before he was overwhelmed and he came within Tammy's anal passage.

Tammy continued to ride the cock within him until he could feel it waning and then shifted himself from the prone Executive's groin onto his feet. Tammy hooked his fingers into trim of his thong and lowered it down his legs before stepping out of the satin lingerie, his spunk stained cache falling free at the same time. Parsons remained fairly static on top of the duvet. His blue cotton shirt remained buttoned bar the top two at his neck. His chinos and boxers caught at his ankles anchored by his shoes. His eyes were closed so he did not witness the sight of Tammy slowly stroking his already rigid cock. The sissy, who himself was now limited in attire returned to the bed. He climbed onto the duvet on all fours, before lifting his nylon covered left leg over Parsons chest. As Tammy positioned himself his knees rested tightly against Parsons upper arms, restraining his movements. Tammy reached for one of the pillows and lifted Parsons head placing the pillow underneath.

Parsons reacted as he felt Tammy's hands on his head and fought to open his eyes. The slightly elevated position of his head gave him sight of Tammy seemingly towering above him due his position over Parsons body. He tried to move but Tammy's vice like legs and Parsons weakened state defeated that aim. His sight was foggy and he blinked several times to gain clarity, his first viewing confusing him greatly. The erect penis was inches from his face and was being languidly stroked by Tammy above him. Parsons let out a mournful sound. His whole being was now overwhelmed and his ability to make sense of his surroundings was too challenging for him.

His battle scarred mind was defeated and his restrained position made him even more susceptible to that bombardment as he could hear Lawler's and Cross's pitiful cries of lust from elsewhere in the room.

Hamilton smiled as her eyes drifted towards another of the monitors that showed her daughter ready to receive oral pleasuring from Paul Cross. The lawyer was naked and on all fours before Tracey who was lounging with her back resting on the arm of the chez-lounge. Cross's mouth was at the top edge of Tracey's pink satin panties kissing the line between the material and the flesh of her toned stomach when he felt Tracey's hand on his head guiding his mouth further South.

Cross was as similarly intoxicated as Parsons and his weakened state was not helped by his arousal for the woman who he was now before, on all fours. His eye line was such that he could see Tracey's right hand disappear into the front of her blue panties. Cross suddenly thought of her fingers teasing at the line of her lips, readying herself for him. But his eyes widened as Tracey's hand reappeared holding onto a foam shape in skin tones. The item was discarded swiftly and Cross felt additional force from Tracey's hand guiding his head towards her sex as she shifted the gusset of her panties to one side. Cross's excited anticipation was soon replaced with confusion as a thick and firm protrusion, similar to the one that Parsons now found being stroked within inches of his face, was revealed from within the satin material of Tracey's panties.

Tracey felt Cross react as her cock became visible and held the lawyer's head firmly. Although weakened, fear had given Cross renewed energy and he was on the cusp of escape but fell further into compromise as Connie's tongue made its initial contact with his anal rim. A thrill of excitement shot through him at the sensations on his anus and his will to fight weakened sufficiently for Tracey's hold to force Cross's head towards her length before forcing herself between his limp lips.

As Connie continued to probe at Cross's opening with his tongue, Tracey began to shift her hips as she drove her firmness into Cross's mouth. Tracey could feel Cross resisting less with each thrust and as expected, her need to restrain him was soon not required as Cross replaced her thrusts with his own pistoning action. As insurance Tracey kept her hand in position on the lawyer's head. Tracey closed her eyes as she could feel her orgasm building. Her cries soon to join those of Bobbie whose cock spewed cum onto his stomach, Lawler and the surrounding furnishings as the accountant emptied his own cum within Bobbie's ass.

Parsons closed his eyes in an attempt to regain his equilibrium but it was no use. The narcotic was in full control of his will and his senses were filled with the sounds and smells of sex. His whole body was on fire. A mixture of dread and excitement coursed through him. Hamilton noticed that his cock was once again rigid and smiled with satisfaction knowing that Tammy would soon put it to good use.

At first Parsons was shocked and then confused as his face was sprayed by Tammy's cum. Positioned as close as he was above Parsons face it was no surprise that each thrust that Tammy's hand took across his cock meant that he was accurately covering Parsons face with his warm opaque fluid. Tammy continued to tug at his length until he felt himself drained. Parsons could fight no more. He was defeated. As he felt Tammy's cum pooling on his face Parsons moaned submissively.

Once again the lips of Parsons mouth were moving but nothing audible was being produced. As Tammy realised he was spent he pushed his groin forward slightly and offered his sticky tip to Parsons lips. Cum coated the central areas of Parsons lips as he continued to mutter. Tammy withdrew for a moment and Parsons instinctively licked at his lips. The taste was familiar to his senses. Even though he had only briefly tasted his own cum when he had earlier kissed Tammy, his senses were now alive to the taste. Tammy moved his cock towards Parsons once more and this time pushed himself within the Executive's mouth. Parsons yielded and Tammy's slowly softening cock became nestled in Parsons mouth. Within seconds Tammy felt Parsons tongue cleaning him and the Executive's mouth savouring Tammy's flesh like a Popsicle.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Hamilton stood with her arms folded and watched her newest acquisitions and looked forward to presenting them with the footage from the evening's proceedings. The grand reveal was always an event that she greatly enjoyed. The bravado swiftly replaced by anger, swiftly replaced, on occasion, by uncontrolled moans of pleasure before finally being replaced by offers of compromise and surety to prevent wider knowledge of their escapades. Hamilton always ensured that her diary was kept free on those days because they were always very busy days full of paperwork and signatures as new acquisitions were confirmed.

12