The Office Christmas Party Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe" I said, "see if you can get them separated and I'll go open the front door".

About the time I got the front door open, The guard came walking up with one girl on each arm. I had to stop and laugh. The guard was now wearing an Elf hat and Madison was in handcuffs

"Whatever it takes "The guard said smiling.

The guard helped bring Madison and Toni inside and got them to sit down on the couch where they went back to pleasuring themselves.

The guard looked at me and said "you don't recognize me do you"

I stepped back and looked at her as she let her hair down. Then I recognized here. This was Missy I don't remember her last name, we had met at a party a couple of weeks ago. I remember thinking how great she looked, but I was with Lauren, and she was with some guy.

"Yea," I said," you were at that holiday party at someone's house about two weeks ago. "

"yep" she said. "So how did this all really come about?" Missy asked.

I told her the whole story about the Office Christmas party, getting locked in the snack room, naming off Santa's reindeer and not wanting them to try and drive home.

"So how much have they had to drink"? Missy asked

"I honestly don't think they are drunk. The last I saw them drink was over 2 hours ago. I think they are just exhausted". I said.

I heard someone scream "Fuck Yes" from the couch on the other side of the room. Missy and I both looked over. Toni's back was arched, and her head was leaning back kissing Madison. Missy let out an audible sigh and a shiver seemed to run through her body.

"You like that" I asked looking at Missy.

"Hard not to" she said. As she started to rub her crotch through her uniform pants.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you joined in" I said as Missy and I walked over to the sofa on the other side of the room from the girls.

"What about you, don't you want to join in" she asked.

"Oh, you bet I do", I said quickly," I just wanted to figure out about you first. I didn't want you to feel left out or anything".

Missy stood up unbuckled her service belt and sat down closer besides me.

"I need a little warmup first" she said. As she leaned over and started kissing me.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I slowly reached up and started unbuttoning her shirt. When I ran into her vest I stopped.

"Oh hell, let me take care of that" she said as she stood up and started pulling off her shirt and removing her vest.

"They make you wear a vest" I asked?

"With all the workplace violence these days, they have everyone on patrol that's qualified armed, and everyone wears a vest". She said. "We aren't taking any chances with a bunch of drunk southern programmers who probably all have guns in their cars." She added laughing.

As she continued taking her vest off, I unbuckled her belt and pants letting them fall on the floor. She was wearing a cute little red thong. As she sat back down, with her legs spread I started petting her pussy, through her thong. I ran my hand along the top of it letting my fingers trace the sides of her thong as it crossed her pussy. I could feel her twitch and my hand slowly slid over her clit. As I continued petting her pussy, I could feel her thong getting hotter and wetter. I slid off the couch and put my head between her legs.

Missy had beautiful long legs and a cute arrow of pubic hair pointing toward her pussy. She was wet and moaning so I went down and slowly started kissing and lightly biting here inner thighs. As I moved from one side to the other, I would make a stop and either lick her pussy from the bottom up or stop and blow warm air on it. Both resulted in her moaning and shivering. She lifted her hips up off the couch, so I took the sides of her thong and pulled it down below her knees allowing it to fall from there. Missy's pussy was a beautiful pink line peeking out between two swollen mounds. I licked it from the bottom up and gave her clit a soft kiss. I continued this pressing in a little farther each time which separated her mounds and gave me better access to her pussy. Missy's breathing was labored now. It was fast and irregular just like her moaning. I settled down into more of a rhythm with my licking, letting her body prepare for and react to each lick. Then I drove my tongue into her pussy deep and Missy let out a soft scream. This caught Madison and Toni's attention who came over and started removing Missy's bra.

Toni whispered in my ear as she removed Missy's arm from her bra "Who is this"

"This is the security guard that let us out at work." I said "it's time to say thank you"

Toni giggled and joined Madison sucking on Missy's nipples. Missy was visibly aroused now. She was giving louder moans and slight screams as we pleasured her body. Then her body started to contract violently.

I drove my tongue into her pussy, and she screamed "YESsssss"

I drove my face and tongue as far into her pussy as I could while Madison and Toni started pinching her nipples. Then her fluids hit me. Madison and Toni, both pushed me out of the way and went down on Missy taking turns licking her pussy to gather all of her juices. When Missy calmed down Toni and Madison moved up her body and the three of them started kissing and fondling each other.

Feeling somewhat left out now, I leaned forward and whispered into Madison and Toni's ears.

"Rudolph" I whispered.

Both ladies stopped kissing and looked at me. Missy's eyes were open now moving between all three of us, probably wondering where all the attention went.,

Toni turned to me pulled off her little elf suit revealing her beautiful athletic body and pushed me down on to the floor.

"You didn't think we had forgotten about you did you" she said.

She didn't give me a chance to answer as she laid down on top of me pressing her breasts into my chest and pulling my hands up over my head. I felt the cold steel and heard the handcuffs close before I knew what was happening. Missy and Madison had handcuffed me to a coffee table between the two sofas' in my living room. I tried to get free, but they had cuffed me between to top and the bottom shelf so I couldn't get the cuffs off the bottom or top without breaking the table. I quickly stopped trying as I realized this could be very fun.

"We've got him now," said Missy

"So, what do we want to do with him now that we have him" Madison giggled.

I know what I want Toni said as she moved over and sat on my face.

"Eat, "she commanded.

I had no problem with that order, and I started slowly and softly eating her pussy like I had done before. Then I felt Missy and Madison start licking my dick from each side. Oh, what an awesome Christmas present I thought. Madison and Missy continued just licking my cock and occasionally kissing the head while I worked on Toni. Toni quickly got into rhythm with me. I would lick and tickle her clit and then shove my tongue into her pussy just to make her scream slightly. It wasn't long before I could feel her muscles tensing up and she started grinding her pussy into my face. Then I heard Toni starting to cuss.

"Fuck, Fuck, Yes, Fuck Yes, oh fuck yes, Yes, suck my clit, Yes" she was saying.

I drove my tongue into her pussy and licked the front wall of her pussy as best I could. I heard a scream and a flood of fluid poured over my face. Toni kept lurching and grinding for a couple of more screams and then Toni was off my dick. I had just a moment to look up and catch site of Missy. I had never seen her even close to completely naked until tonight. She was stunning. She had shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, solid 'D' cups or volleyball sized breasts that were still pert and alert. If I had to guess I would say she is around 30 years old with golden brown skin. As a security guard she worked out a lot to stay in shape and it showed. She was in great trim shape without being overly muscular. Dam I was glad she had followed us home as Madison blocked my view taking Toni's place on my face.

"Skip the foreplay and dive in" Madison ordered.

Far be it from me to disobey orders from a lady that's about to serve me desert. So, I shoved my tongue as far up her pussy as I could immediately.

Madison screamed "Oh fuck yea, that's what I want".

I continued tongue fucking Madison, occasionally flicking my tongue on her clit. She quickly went from zero to breathing heavily, to grinding her pussy into my face and contracting her muscles tight. What she lacked in buildup time; Madison made up for with duration. She started cumming and screaming and just didn't stop. She was on a roll, a perpetual orgasm. Then she fell down on top of me. She hugged my hips and gave my dick a quick kiss as she got up. Madison was not moving back up to my face.

"Having a good time" she asked.

"Hell yea" I grinned.

"Take your time, I think they have other plans for you now." Missy said as she climbed up on my face.

Like Missy said, I had started just lightly licking her pussy running my tongue in circles around her swollen mounds, when I felt it, either Madison or Toni was shoving my dick into their pussy. Finally, my reward for the last Reindeer. I kept working on Missy occasionally driving my tongue into her pussy as I circled her vagina and occasionally flicked my tongue on her clit. Missy was having a good time, lightly moaning, and softly grinding her pussy into my face. My dick was enjoying itself too. Whoever was fucking me had remarkable controls over the muscles around their pussy, they were holding me tight as they fucked me, making their pussy feel tight until I was deep inside where they would let go and grind on me. After what seemed like too short a time, the elf fucking me swapped. Whoever this new elf was wasn't soft and gentle, they rode me and rode me hard. The drove my dick as far as it would go into their pussy and ground on it. I could feel the pressure inside me beginning to grow when they switched out again. The slow steady pace of the first person who fucked me, calmed my dick back down and the urge to blow my load died down some. The pressure was still there, but not the urgent need of release. Then I felt Missy begin to tense up just as the second lady climbed back on. This was going to be interesting. Missy was getting ready to cum, and I was sure this lady the one that attacked my dick would make me cum as well. I continued snacking on Missy listening to her mumbling to herself something about putting me in gen pop and locking me up in a cell for her forever. I was also starting to groan as my load became critical. Missy screamed out some obscenities, I let out a low guttural moan that sounded like I was gargling as Missy's fluids flowed into my mouth and I blew my load. Madison and Toni were now both down sucking on my dick, making sure they got every last bit of cum as Missy finished and rolled off next to me.

Missy curled up next to me with her head on my shoulder as the girls laid with the heads on my stomach and hips.

When I woke up the next morning, Missy was still lying next to me, but Madison and Toni had moved over to a couch and were cuddled up together on it. I tried to move my arms, but I was still handcuffed to the table.

The movement woke up Missy who looked around trying to figure out where she was.

"Can you unlock me please" I asked

Missy quickly looked down at me suddenly realizing where she was. She rolled off of me, found her key and as she unlocked me, she gave me a quick kiss.

She whispered in my ear, "Only if you'll be a good boy".

"no promises" I answered back.

Madison and Toni were starting to stir on the other side of the room. I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and went into the kitchen to start making some breakfast for everyone. Madison and Toni walked in wearing their elf dresses without the hats and ears. Missy came in wearing her uniform shirt. I looked at her.

"Oh, that is so sexy" I said.

Missy turned and looked at me slightly embarrassed.

"Did I say that out loud" I asked as I turned red with embarrassment at letting my thoughts out so freely.

"Merry Christmas everyone," I said as the ladies all arrived in the kitchen, "I'm cooking up some eggs, bacon and pancakes if anyone wants something let me know. There's cereal in the pantry, some milk and orange juice in the fridge, and some various fruits around. Let me know if you need anything and I'll see what I can do."

If you want a shower, there's the one in the master bedroom and one in the bathroom at the end of the hall.

Toni and Madison each grabbed an apple, said thanks, and headed down the hall toward the bathroom and a hot shower. Missy came over and leaned on my shoulder while I was cooking.

"Don't want a shower" I asked.

"I'll take one after breakfast. I want to see how you cook the bacon." Missy said.

"How's that" I asked.

"I want to see how well you cook so I'll know if there's any point in going out with you again." She said.

"Who said I wanted to take you out again" I asked acting like she was being a bit presumptuous.

Truth be told, right now, I was hoping she would never leave. She was so sexy in that uniform shirt especially since I knew that was all she had on. I would have been perfectly happy to forget about breakfast, throw her on the kitchen table and ravage her repeatedly.

"Well your dick sure want's something" she said grinning.

I looked down and it was very obvious what I was thinking.

"Traitor" I said looking at the obvious tent in my gym shorts.

Missy moved around behind me, reached her hands around, into my shorts grabbed my dick and pulled me close to her. I felt her lay her head against my back.

I had met Missy at a dinner party a few weeks back. We had talked a little as part of a group. But nothing happened that made me think that she was at all interested in me. Then again, I was there with Lauren.

Lauren, I hadn't thought about her since yesterday. We had been dating for about a year and I was supposed to be eating lunch at her parents today. If I didn't make it, that would be the end of our relationship. The more I thought about it, the more ok I became with letting things with Lauren just fade away. We weren't the same people we thought we were when we started dating.

"What are you thinking about", asked Missy.

"Oh nothing", I said

"Oh, is that nothing named Lauren?" asked Missy

"I turned around and looked at her. What made you think that" I asked

"Was I right" Missy asked.

"Yea, I didn't think you remembered her" I said.

"That dinner party we were at was thrown by people she works with. Remember" she said laughing.

"Yea, Kevin and Charlotte, right?" I said tentatively as I turned back around to keep working on the bacon.

"I was there with Kevin's brother Kyle," said Missy.

"What happened to him?" I asked

"He's probably wondering what happened to me. "she said

"Ok, how's that" I asked curiously.

"I was supposed to be over there last night after my shift ended, but when I saw you with the elves, it just seemed like a lot more fun, and even though Kyle is a lot of things, fun, and spontaneous are not two of them. I like fun and spontaneous." Missy said. "What about you and Lauren"

"I'm supposed to meet at her parents for lunch." I said. "But we just aren't the same two people we were a year ago when we started dating. She's gotten so possessive and controlling, it's suffocating me. I've got to give her a call at some point and let her know I won't be there".

"You're a better person than I am, I just sent Kyle a text," Missy said as she pulled her phone out of a shirt pocket, " It says 'Merry Christmas, Sorry I didn't make it last night, found someone new, bye.' Was that to cold" she asked laughing.

"Has he called or texted back?" I asked.

"Nope" she said.

"Then you're good" I said as I pulled the bacon off stove and put it on a paper towel to dry the grease off.

Missy picked up a piece and waved it up and down.

"Well?" I asked.

"I like my bacon like I like my dicks, nice and firm but not burned." She said giggling. "I'll keep you around a little while".

"Nothing like a burned dick huh" I asked.

"Don't make me change my mind" she said.

We both grabbed some food and sat down at the table to eat.

"I wonder what's taking the elves so long" Missy said.

"Probably still in the shower" I said

"How big is your hot water heater "Missy asked.

"It's one of those endless ones that heats up the water as you need it, so you never run out. They could be in there all day" I said.

"So could we" Missy said grinning.

We finished breakfast, put up everything. Missy was leaning against the counter snacking on some cantaloupe and Kiwi melon in a plastic container while I finished putting the dishes and pans in the dishwasher. I turned around and looked at her leaning there. I don't think I had ever seen anything quite so beautiful. I walked over picked out a piece of Kiwi held it in front of Missy's mouth. She started to take a bite and I moved it away. I continued playing with her for a few minutes before she grabbed my cock, and I gave her the fruit. I reached around her waist, cupped my hands under her ass, picked her up and deposited her on the kitchen table with her legs wrapped around my waist. She still had the fruit container in her hand and gave me a piece of cantaloupe as I started unbuttoning her uniform shirt.

"Just what are your plans now" she asked.

"I'm going to be a bad boy since you don't have your cuffs with you". I said as I fed her a grape.

I pushed her back on the table. Her shirt rested on her breasts and just exposed her from her breasts down. I took another piece of cantaloupe and slid it down her body starting at her neck and sliding it down to just above her pubic hair. I knelt down kissed her pussy and licked the juice off her body as I lifted her back up to a seated position. I fed her more fruit as she arched her back exposing her beautiful neck to me. I continued feeding her a few more pieces of fruit while I let my dick bounce around her pussy contacting her thighs, and her pussy randomly. I slid my hands between her shirt and back pulling here forward, sliding my dick into her hot wet pussy. Missy moaned in pleasure. I moved my hands to the small of her back letting her arch her back away from me, giving me access to her breasts. I softly sucked on her nipples tenderly nibbling on them from time to time. I lifted her up again as her legs once again wrapped around my waist. I pressed her up against a wall and started fucking her as I held, her there. I started kissing her lips, neck, and shoulders while I continued pounding her pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, right there" missy purred. "That's the place ... Fuck me harder, harder"

I could feel Missy contracting around my dick. I knew she was getting ready to come as I slid my dick in and out gliding across her clit. I moved us back to the table, put her down, and had her turn around leaning over the table. I quickly drove my dick back in her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, slam your dick in there. Fuck me, Fuck me, I'm almost there" Missy yelled.

I grabbed Missy by the hair and pulled her back up into more of a standing position. I wanted her positioned so that every time I slammed my dick into her, it would drive into and slide against her g-spot at the front of her vagina.

I found that position and she started screaming again.

"FUCK, what are you doing, Keep doing whatever you are doing, Fuck me, yes, fuck me like that"

With that I felt Missy start to flood as she let out a guttural scream that came from her soul as my load blew inside her. That started Missy screaming again as she came again. I turned Missy round and put her back up on the table as I knelt down and started eating her pussy. The taste of my cum with her juices was intoxicating. She screamed one more time and grabbed my head, pulling me up off my knees. She looked in my eyes for a second as if searching for something, then she pulled me to her kissing me with more passion than I have ever been kissed before. I stood there at the edge of the table holding her tightly for what seemed like an eternity, but eternity was gone all too soon.