The Office Christmas Party Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elves had finished their showers at some point and were standing in the doorway applauding.

"Can I go next" asked Madison.

"Find your own" Missy said in her don't screw with me voice, "this one's taken" and started laughing uncontrollably.

As she laughed more of our juices were pushed out of her pussy, spilling onto the floor which made everyone laugh more. Every time she got control of herself, one of the elves would say something and it would all start over again.

After everyone got under control we went back into the den and laid out on the couches with each other. We talked about old loves, plans for the future, the weather, and whether the speed limit represents an upper or lower limit; really it just says limit. We talked till mid-afternoon. Around two o'clock, the ladies all decided it was time to go home. I drove the elves back to the office parking lot as long as they promised to behave while I was driving. Missy went back to the office to get her personal car. She was going to come back over after that for dinner and at least one movie.

As it turns out, she stayed until after New Year's, only leaving to go to work and pickup clean clothes. She moved in with me the beginning of February and we were married in June. The elves both found nice young men and were married about a year and a half later. It took a while to get their guys to understand our relationship with the elves, but once they realized what was being offered, they were on board. We all still get together for the occasional dinner, holiday parties, and even for the occasional vacation. But that's another story.

Did any of this really happen, maybe in some other time or place, but not to me. All characters are fictional and are not based on anyone living, now, past or future. This story is being offered for entertainment purposes only. It was going to be my offering for the 2021 winter contest, but Missy distracted me. If you enjoyed reading it, please vote. Any constructive comments will be welcomed.