All Comments on 'The Office Christmas Party Setup Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
JDDRIVERJDDRIVER6 months ago

Really enjoying this series. Looking forward to the next chapter!

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMinded6 months ago

Having and rewarding decency is good, even in erotic stories.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody6 months ago

This story is so good, and has so much potential to go in so many possible directions. 5 years after the first chapter, I hope that we don't have to wait 5 weeks even for the next installment.

Bravo!

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Even better than the first chapter! With the way this one ended I hope there is a third Chapter somewhere between fantasy and Publishing! Please don't wait 5 years for the next chapter! Some of us may not be around to enjoy it!

Cheers

SAGE

RayRam53RayRam536 months ago

OMG, it's only taken 5 years! I thought the first chapter was great. I am sure this one will be the same.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Q uestion!

Should it be 'Denise'?

Or 'Denice'?

You have used BOTH spellings!

Any other errors?

j

akindman22015akindman220156 months ago

Truly enjoyed reading both stories and would love to read the next one.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

A great storey, I presume you will write another chapter, I’m wondering what may happen with the daughters. I’m also looking forward to his weekend with the CEO’s wife. Keep those fantastic stories coming. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story, and I'm routing for Betsy! I love reading your work and I would love to read the next chapter of this story, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm really hoping you don't abandon this story or Camping Exposure, Wild Horse Ranch, and many others, you leave too many stories unfinished. I've been a long time anon fan and very very grateful for your time and efforts to bring the world amazing entertainment. But I beg you, please finish your stories series before moving on to another. Your work is amazing and I thank you!!!

redbaron172redbaron1726 months ago

What a twist?? Hope you continue just don't take so long... 5 Stars all the way !!! Rooting for Betsy too!!

davp6255davp62556 months ago

WOW What a follow up.. In the next chapter may be Jen can find out just why Sam married Richard and sample daddies dick after Sam is finished with it and everyone gets a taste of Betsy too

jwswinglejwswingle6 months ago

All good. Maybe Betsy would consider sharing him down the road, or learning what it's like to have a poly fffm relationship. He's going to have a VERY good time, no matter how this ends up. The daughters? Just another fun wrinkle in his life. Maybe Sam will actually share Richard with her sis, Jen needs to relax a little. Maybe the sisters take Dad together.

notactnotact6 months ago

In addition to the existing compliments, I want to give kudos to the development of each character's personality. No one is perfect, yet their traits seem consistent and realistic. I especially appreciate that each woman he dates has some flaw or incompatibility [married, wants a child, just wants sex]; these attributes eliminate the reader from thinking 'one woman is perfect' and supports why the dad still sees them all (for various fulfillment).

MaretayuMaretayu6 months ago

Absolutely in red series so far, I really hope you keep it up and maintain the great balance of story and action you have so far!

jchamb268jchamb2686 months ago

I wish this story had more parts. I’d love to see him go farther with Evelyn and his daughters. Such good storytelling

avp92117avp921176 months ago

Uh, so if Marie got pregnant with Jennifer, the *youngest* daughter, a month before the marriage, then Samantha, the *older* daughter, was conceived even before then. But, Marie and Michael only had sex those two times just before the marriage.

In my opinion, the whole scene back at the house with the daughters didn't make much sense, and seemed very implausible.

GrubermanGruberman5 months ago

Good other than the definite mixup in ages. Jennifer is the oldest, not youngest. And only thing that also works with his age.

bezelbub69bezelbub694 months ago

Loving how this series is developing 😀

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love your work. Please continue this storyline and keep writing in general.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What does Richard think?

tsgtcapttsgtcaptabout 2 months ago

Excellent story, so far... need "the rest of the story"! Thank you.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 1 month ago

Excellent story in spite of the minor mixup with the daughters ages. Like some others I agree we need some more of this story, too many unanswered questions...

Please add a conclusion...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES