The Office Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
2 new hot females were hired.
3k words
4.21
19k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaine
Zaine
80 Followers

Hello everyone. My name is Frank. There isn't much to tell you about me. I'm just your average 26-year-old guy, 6'2" and about 180 lbs. with an average build, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes, which most women love when I have a woman that is. For some reason, I haven't had much luck with women, and I don't know why. I have a lot of women staring at me as I walk by them. They try and make it look like they aren't, but I can tell. I have had a few girlfriends, but they normally last about 3--6 months and then we break up for some stupid reason. The last one left me because she found a smaller man. You see, I have a really big chest, and a lot of women can't handle it. I honestly didn't think it was that big, but I suppose it is to some women. I also have large balls that are almost always full, so when I cum, I cum a lot, which makes masturbating difficult unless I'm in the shower.

Now I know that I said that I didn't know why I hadn't had much luck with women, but the real reason is that I'm extremely shy. I can talk to them just fine about everyday things, but when it comes to asking them out or anything else, I stutter and stammer and everything else. I swear I make myself sound like a blubbering idiot when I try and ask someone out. The girlfriends that I have had were because they asked me out and not the other way around. So, as you can imagine, I haven't had a lot of girlfriends and my sex life is mostly non-existent except for my hands and a bar of soap while I'm taking a shower. Like I told you before, I don't masturbate unless I'm in the shower because of the amount I cum. It's just easier to let it all go down the drain than to use a towel and spend forever cleaning it up. That is another reason I don't have a lot of girlfriends either. They enjoy the pounding I give them, and when I cum, they don't like being covered that much in my jizz, so they freak out, get a shower, and leave.

I know I haven't really told you a lot about myself except for my relationship, or lack thereof, problems, and a few other minor details. So let me try and paint you a picture of me. Like I said before, I am 6'2" tall, weigh 180 lbs., and have blond hair and blue eyes. Now I know I say that I'm an average build, and I do work out a little. I'm no muscle-bound weightlifter by any means, but I'm not a bean pole either. I go to the gym about 2 or 3 times a week and I might do a little weightlifting, or I might hit the bag for a bit, just something to let off a little steam. It even helps with the sexual frustration I have as well because I work at a data center. All I do is put information into a data server all day. It sounds boring, but I enjoy it and I get along with my co-workers as well. The bad thing is that most of my co-workers are female, and there are a few of them that are drop-dead gorgeous. Why do they work in a data center I'm not sure when they could easily be a model or something. Now there are different departments for this, and I work in one that has me and three other people. I know what you're thinking that they are all female and I would like to fuck them all, but you'd be wrong. One is about to retire, and another guy started about a week ago, and there is one female that works in my department too, but she is also married and very religious. She wouldn't cheat on her husband if she wanted to, and yes, she is very pretty.

Our boss has his own office, and as long as we do our jobs, we rarely see him. But ever since the new guy, Jerry, started working here, we have been seeing Tom, our boss, a lot. When you first get hired, you get a few days of training, which is all you need for this position because entering data is not that hard. I could probably train a monkey to do my job; it's that easy. But Jerry, for some reason, just cannot seem to figure this out, and so Tom has to come out of his office to tell Jerry how he messed up and how he has to fix it, yada yada yada. You get the idea. We all sit at one big table, two on one side and two on the other. Jerry is in front of me, John is beside me, John is the one that is about to retire, and Ashley is in front of him. This particular day, we were all sitting there, doing our jobs and just chit-chatting with one another when Tom stepped out of his office and asked Jerry to step into his office for a moment. We all thought that was weird, so we were looking at one another with quizzical looks on our faces as Jerry walked into Tom's office and the door shut.

"I wonder what that is all about?" asked John.

Ashley and I shrugged our shoulders in confusion and continued doing what we were doing. A few minutes later, Jerry came out and started picking up his things off his desk.

"I was let go," he said, noticing that everyone was staring at him.

We all said we were sorry and told him good luck. The usual stuff you say to someone who has just been fired, even though you saw it coming. It's sad to see someone lose their job, though, even if they weren't doing their job very well. Now, a person needs a job because the economy is terrible. We all knew, though, that it would take Tom anywhere between 3 weeks and 3 months to hire someone else, and none of us were looking forward to that. That also meant that Tom was going to be cranky until he hired, as he puts it, "the right person." Part of me hopes that "the right person" is a smoking hot woman, and the other part hopes that they are either unsightly or a dude. Come to think of it, I hope it's one of the last two that I mentioned. If a hot woman was in front of me, I'm sure that it would cause me to get a bone every time I looked at her. This would be nearly impossible to hide and explain. I could never explain to women why my dick is hard and sticks out that far or the fact that it's that noticeable. But in the meantime, that left John, Ashley, and me, of course. John is set to retire at the end of the month, which is in two weeks. I'm not sure what we are going to do after he leaves, though. This is because he has been here for so long. He was the one person you could all turn to and ask him a question, and he would know the answer. I still went to see him from time to time, and I've been here for 10 years. There's still Ashley, but she has only been there about a year longer than I have, so she knows just as much as I do.

Two weeks have passed and still no new hire to take over for Tom. At the end of the day, Ashley and I were saying goodbye to John for the last time. We had a small retirement party for him with cake and cokes, but it was nothing fancy. Ashley and I told him good luck and to enjoy his retirement as he walked out of the door for the last time.

"I can't wait to retire," Ashley said.

All I could do was nod and agree with her as we both walked towards the door. Holding the door open for her, I wished her a good night and that I would see her on Monday. Who knows what next week will bring, but it's going to be a rough one without John or that third or fourth person. But since this was Friday and it is now the weekend, I wasn't going to worry about that. I was ready for the weekend, kind of anyway. I have been horny lately, and I have been having to take care of that issue every night, and tonight won't be any different. Come to think of it, this weekend will be like that. The only difference will be that I won't have to go to bed early. My weekends usually consist of watching a movie or playing games with some of my online buddies. After that, I take a shower and jerk off till I explode all over my shower. After a while, having to do that and not having anyone else to do it for you becomes depressing, but you do what you must.

That is how the weeks go by. One week turns into two weeks and so on. Before you know it, a month has passed by, and it is still just Ashley and me. It makes for a very long workday with just the two of us. Even though we have gotten to know each other a bit better, we tend to have lunches together and just chat about our lives. I guess more about her life than mine, as I'm sure it gets boring to hear what I watch or how I play a game. The only thing I didn't tell her was the fact that I had to masturbate every night and have for the past month and a half. I'm sure that would disgust her, and she wouldn't want to ever talk to me again, and I was genuinely enjoying our conversations. Another weekend comes and passes, and when I walk in, I see two new women in the room. Both were gorgeous. The one I liked best was about 5'3" with natural long red hair that fell to about the middle of her back, piercing green eyes and breasts that weren't small but not too big either. She was a healthy-sized handful, and she had an hourglass figure that I could only dream of. She had this cute red plaid dress on that came down to about an inch or two from her knees, and like any redhead, had pale skin.

The other woman was about the same height as the redhead but had dark brown hair that came down to her shoulders, lovely blue eyes, breasts that were bigger than the redheads, and nice olive-colored skin. She didn't quit having the hourglass figure; she was a bit thicker than the redhead but still looked good in her gray skirt and white blouse; that blouse accentuated her breasts. I was shocked for two reasons. One, that Tom had hired two people at the same time and so quickly; and two, that the two new hires were hot as hell. I was so hot that I could already tell that I was going to have a hard time staying soft around these women as I walked up to them and introduced myself to them.

"Hello, my name is Frank," I told them as I held out my hand.

The brown-haired woman was the first to take my hand and gently shake it, saying, "Hi, my name is Jane."

The redhead took my hand, saying, "Hi. I'm Emma. "

At about that time, Ashley walked in and saw the two new girls and was happy to see them. As she walked up and greeted them and introduced herself, I decided to sit at my desk before the girls noticed I was starting to get hard. As the girls were talking, I was trying to get logged into my computer when Tom walked out.

"Morning everyone. I see that you have all met the new hires. They have already been through training last week, so any questions they have, please help them out. " he said

We all sit down at our desks as Tom goes back into his office. Jane is now sitting in front of me while Emma is sitting next to me where John used to sit. It's hard to work when I have these two beautiful women sitting around me, even Ashley. I have fantasies of fucking Ashley while I'm in the shower, and now I have two more women to dream about. As I'm sitting there trying to do my work, I can feel my chest slowly starting to harden. I'm just hoping no one asks me for any help that requires me to get up, or they will notice that I'm getting horny. Sure enough, though, Emma turns to me.

Hey, Frank, could you show me where I need to put this type of file, please? " She asks.

I look over at her as she is staring at me, holding up a file. Naturally, I got shy and nervous, knowing that I had to get up and that my heart was getting hard. I'm just hoping that she doesn't pay attention to my crotch as I get up and stammer.

"Uh... y... y... yea. It's not a problem." I managed to stammer out.

I gently take the piece of paper that's in her hands and look at it to figure out where it needs to go.

I stammered out as I pointed to her computer's financial database.

She looked at where I was pointing and thanked me as she went to reach for the file I had taken from her. When I had leaned over, I used it as a cover to hide my further hardening cock. As she reached for it, her fingertips grazed my shaft as she was grasping the file. I thought I heard her gasp, but I wasn't going to find out. I was extremely embarrassed, and my face was turning crimson red from it as I rushed back to my desk and sat down, trying to concentrate on the work I was doing. The feeling of her hand grazing my shaft was so amazing. It was so good that it caused me to go to full mast, and if I stand up there will be no way of hiding it. I keep seeing Emma glance over at me from time to time. Then I could have sworn I saw her try and look under the desk, but I'm not sure about that one. I'm not sure I want to know if she was or not, because if she does and sees my hard-on, I'm sure she will go to Tom and tell him that I was hard, and I'd probably get fired for some kind of sexual harassment or something to that effect. I was trying to pay attention to my work and hoping my cheek would soften before I had to get up again. Then I saw it. Emma was rolling her chair over to me. My face went an even darker red and I was thinking that she had seen it and was going to go tell Tom about it if I didn't do something for her or something like that.

As she slid up next to me, she held out a file for me to look at. "This is for the archives, isn't it?" I looked at it and told her yes and that it needed to go in a stack at the end of her desk. As she was about to roll away, she turned back to me and put her lips close to my ear so that I would be the only one to hear her.

"I felt that and don't worry, I won't tell anyone about it. I know it's something you can't help sometimes. Thank you for not trying to sneak a feel. " She whispered before rolling back to her desk.

I was stunned, sitting there with my mouth gaping open, stunned. The second I heard her say that she felt it, I thought my life and career were over, but after I heard her say that she wouldn't tell anyone, you can understand why I was sitting there in shock. It was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders hearing that, because I really thought I was going to be in some serious trouble. The day went on and I eventually managed to go flaccid again, which I was very grateful for, and was able to work without too many issues. When we were able to go, all I wanted to do was just sit in my car and take my mind off of Emma and listen to some music. As we were walking out of the door, Emma called me over to the side.

"Hey Frank, I have a question for you." "Was that your...?" she asked, looking around to make sure no one was nearby. "Cock?"

I immediately went bright red from embarrassment, and all I could do was stutter and stammer.

Frank, don't worry, I'm not upset; I was just curious. I have been thinking how big that thing is for it to feel like that, " she said she walks right up to me as I'm still stammering and grabs my crotch and begins to move up and down. As you can well imagine, it really didn't take long for me to get to full attention, and, as she saw me go ramrod stiff, she finally got her answer. She finally got to see how big I am with slacks on. Her eyes go as wide as dinner plates. I thought I even saw her starting to drool. She finally let go and I used my hands to best cover up my embarrassment and try and somehow get to my car without anybody seeing this.

She grabs my hands and looks at me and says, "Oh my god, I am so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. At least let me help you take care of that. You can't go around all day with that. "

Zaine
Zaine
80 Followers