The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Photographer Needs Mature Lingerie Models.
5.1k words
4.62
59.4k
91

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers

This is a mature women/young man story with big tits and a big dick. Everyone is 18 or over.

Three years ago, I established my photography business. I spread my business between weddings, Christenings, portrait photography and graduations, it kept me busy; I enjoyed my work, my studio, which comprised two spacious rooms in my apartment, had the best lighting of any photography studio in the city. My mum had helped me so much, mum dealt in her father's property business which she had inherited six years ago on grandpa's death, she had also gone through a messy divorce four years ago, she'd wanted to live her own life after the divorce and had set me up in the apartment I used as my studio.

My life changed again in January of this year; I had a friend that had been at college with me who'd set up a studio in London. He had a client who operated an online women's fashion business and had done some photography work for them but because his own business was so busy, he wondered if I'd be interested in taking over from him. He told me it was lucrative, and you only worked to provide the photos for the Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter collections, the quality was excellent and it was all lingerie.

My friend Charlie had done the Spring collection apart from the mature over fifties model. He told he could find models easily by advertising in supermarket notice boards; it wasn't as though you needed Super Models as tall, attractive voluptuous women from their late teens to sixty-year-olds were required and the majority were happy to do it as the pay rate was good.

Charlie messaged me back with the tracking number of the box he was sending, he also wrote, "Barry, the Spring collection is all in a yellow bag, use any of these for your mature model, a good tip is to get them to pose in a smaller cup size so their breasts spill out of their bras, the secret is to sell more bras and lingerie. You'll need to find a lot of models, as the owner doesn't want to see the same faces in every collection. I've told him you'll take over from me and I've given him your email address, he's a good guy, he'll ask for your PayPal account and will forward you a retainer, I've attached some pictures of my best lingerie shots, print them out and frame them, show them to any new models and they'll know how to pose. I've been working with him for eighteen months and have had no problems with getting paid from him. Barry, any problems get in touch, good luck, Charlie."

Charlie had also attached a copy of his supermarket advert for models, it covered all ages from eighteen upwards; I changed it by adding my website, email and mobile number, I added I was looking for a mature lingerie model as soon as possible.

At ten the next morning, Charlie's package arrived, it was huge and the lingerie and bras were of the highest quality. I needed somewhere to store it all; I had a couple of coat rails which, with coat hangers, I could store a lot, my first job was getting the larger cup sizes grouped into their different sizes. I went to out to get the coat hangers and found a second-hand store with two rails and a cover which I bought cheaply; I had no storage problem now, and selecting the different cup and chest sizes was so easy.

I had been to five supermarkets at eight this morning putting up the advert, all were in excellent areas and two were close to the university. It was now three in the afternoon and I hadn't had one response, Charlie had told me this could take time, although I was still worried that I hadn't a mature model to photograph. Mr Wang had transferred a thousand-pound retainer to me this morning.

Six months ago, I'd done a passport photograph for a tall, voluptuous woman, a couple of months later she had come back for four pictures for her profile on social media, she was full busted and could be an ideal lingerie model. She'd sent me a WhatsApp message thanking me for the gorgeous pictures I'd taken of her, I remembered her name was Jo.

I sent her a message, "Hi Jo, I hope all is well with you. I hope you remember me, I'm Barry Cooper, the photographer who took your passport and some other pictures for you. I'm now doing some fashion photography and I'm looking for a mature model for an online middle class retail shop. I hope that you don't mind me contacting you directly to see if you'd be interested in this work? Kind regards Barry."

It surprised me at how quickly Jo responded, her reply read, "Hi Barry, what a pleasant surprise to hear from you, when I was eighteen, I did some modelling work so I have a little experience. I have a full-time job, I'm the Clinic manageress at Dr Fatma Pasha's Clinic, what type of fashion would you like me to model for you? My late husband passed away five years ago, leaving me widowed. I'd be so interested in a part-time job. Barry, I felt so relaxed when you took my photographs, I'm sure we could work well together. Look forward to hearing from you, kind regards Jo."

I replied, "Thanks Jo, I enjoyed working with you too, you're an exquisite woman and I could capture that beauty on my camera. At the moment I need a mature model for lingerie, the quality is of the highest standard, I believe later this year they will introduce several lines of clothing but I don't have the exact date yet. Would you be interested in modelling some very nice lingerie? If you are, then perhaps you could call by my studio where you can see the garments and we can discuss things more fully? Kind regards Barry."

Jo replied, "That's a good idea Barry, is this evening good for you as I could be with you around seven? I've no problem with modelling lingerie, I've very large breasts, a flat stomach, curvy hips and long legs and I know you'll take wonderful pictures of me. My daughter Kay has a boyfriend, and he's taking her out for a meal tonight. Hope seven is good for you? Kind regards Jo."

I was happy about seven as that would give me a chance to print all of Charlie's pictures and frame a few of them which I could show Jo then she'd know the poses I wanted. I replied, "Super Jo, seven is great for me, I'll explain what's involved and you can see the quality of the garments, we can make it low key this evening and have a nice glass of wine as we have our chat, see you at seven, Barry."

I had thirty of Charlie's pictures printed out.

My phone beeped. I had a message from Jo, it read, "Hi Barry, I've been thinking that I have several suspender belts and stockings. Would you like me to bring them tonight? I'm getting quite excited about tonight, regards Jo."

I smiled as I replied thinking I could gently hint what we'd be doing tonight, I replied, "Thanks Jo, we won't need your harness though I'm sure you look great in them, we have our own hold up stockings which we can mix and match with the lingerie you'll be wearing, do you have any high heels you could bring as that would help? One thing I should mention is there are several crotch less Teddy's, Basques and Bodysuits, and the thongs and G-strings are quite skimpy, the last thing we need in a lingerie shoot is a hairy pussy, if you're nice and smooth that would be much appreciated. I'll explain everything when you get here, regards Barry."

Jo replied a couple of minutes later, "Barry, thank you so much for reminding me, would you like a little landing strip or do you want me totally smooth? I can do either, I was needing a trim down there, luckily Kay has a new razor which she tells me is very good, I'm in my bath now so let me know what you want? Jo."

I replied, "Thanks Jo, smooth would be wonderful, can you give me your bra cup size, so I can pick some things for you? Barry."

Jo replied, "Thanks Barry, I'm smooth now and if I can say so myself, it looks great. I'm a 36 E cup, at the moment I'm more like a 36 F cup, you'll see them tonight, I'm not small and there's hardly any sag on them. Can I dress casually when I arrive? Then I'll put on what you select for me. Kay has just been picked up, I can be with you in ten minutes, Jo."

Jo arrived ten minutes later, I opened the door and was about to offer my hand to welcome her, she took me in her arms and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, she smelt good, I gave her a tour of the studio, the two studios with their lighting and my bedroom which I called the Boudoir suite, Jo said, "Is that bigger than a king-size, it looks so inviting and comfortable, the bed linen is gorgeous."

I then sat Jo at a desk, we both had a twenty-seven-inch screen to view Charlie's pictures, Jo said, "It's lovely and warm here, I'd better take off my coat."

I helped her with her coat, what a body Jo had, her breasts were huge, her curves were gorgeous, I had arranged the lingerie on a table that I wanted Jo to model, along with a selection of hold up stockings. Jo smiled when I told her this was a just a small selection of some things she would model, she said, "Barry, the quality is amazing, it's much better that what I'm wearing now, I'm looking forward to trying them on."

I took Jo's coat and said, "I look forward to seeing you modelling them, you've a stunning body."

For the next forty minutes I explained Charlie's picture's, Jo was hanging on my every word, I explained the poses, the lighting and the times she had to look directly into the lens of the camera. Jo was interested and intelligent, I'd only shown her twenty of the pictures, I would show her the other ten on another day.

I said, "Jo, you have a beautiful body, I would like to photograph you naked before you model the lingerie, my reason for this is that I have the eye to see the beautiful parts of your body, then when you're modelling, I can portray these beautiful parts in my pictures."

Jo smiled and said, "Barry, I like you're thinking, I feel comfortable around you, would you like me to strip for you now?"

I nodded my head and watched her strip, seeing her beautiful naked body stiffened my cock, I didn't want her to see this as it was so unprofessional although a lot of photographers experienced this while doing lingerie shoots. I wanted Jo to appreciate my talent for taking great pictures of her, if she came on to me, I would be happy but would never force myself on any client.

Her naked body was breath-taking, she'd everything going for her. I was certain she was getting aroused from the more erotic poses I asked her to perform, she did these without thinking twice.

I said, "Jo, put your biceps on your big tits and squeeze them so I can see your tits being squeezed together?"

She did it perfectly and wobbled her massive breasts as she did it, she said so seductively, "Like this? My breasts are so sensitive, I'm looking forward to seeing these pictures."

"Jo, they look gorgeous, are your nipples always hard, they're so big and hard."

"Yes, they're always hard, if I play with my nipples I can orgasm as they're so sensitive, are you happy with the way I'm posing for you, is there anything else you like me to do for you?"

"You're a very sexy woman Jo, are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"No, I'm not, since my husband died, I've been working and looking after my daughter, I tried a dating site but the men I chatted with were only available during the week in daytime and never at the weekend, I'm sure they were all married and looking for something on the side, I enjoy sex but I want it to be uncomplicated, are you seeing anyone at the moment?"

"I'm not Jo, I've been working hard in my studio, I enjoy sex too, your hard nipples are not a problem when we do the lingerie shoot, I've noticed your cunt lips are glistening, are you wet?"

"Barry, I'm always wet, I'm just the way God made me."

"That's not a problem, I'll always have spare panties for you, so when you pose you can get as wet as you want."

"Barry, I was so worried about being wet down there, you're so thoughtful, I've never had a man that's honestly cared for me, I'm going to enjoy working with you."

"Jo, sit on this chair and spread your legs, you've made a beautiful job of shaving your cunt, spread your cunt flaps open."

Jo without thinking about it did as she was asked, she used both her hands one on each flap, two things happened simultaneously, a huge hooded clit popped out, it was big and hard and looked so suckable, the other was the pinkness of her thick cunt flaps, I said, "Jo, it looks beautiful, may I have a feel?"

As Jo slid two fingers inside her gorgeous cunt, she smiled and said, "I'd like that, please join me, but are we not supposed to be doing a lingerie shoot?"

I smiled as I slid two fingers deep inside her, my fingers were far deeper inside her than hers, it felt so tight as Jo gripped my fingers tightly, I said, "Jo, I'm going to make you cum before we do the shoot, you'll be more relaxed and we'll shoot better pictures. Jo, play with your tits as I finger fuck you and work your beautiful big clit."

Jo was now playing with her massive meaty breasts and hard nipples, she was hot and she needed to cum, my fingers were going deep inside her gorgeous cunt, she'd angled her hips to take me deeper. I leaned over, our lips met, we both tongue kissed with so much passion, my fingers were still deep inside her as we kissed, I broke off and whispered, "I wanted to kiss you earlier Jo, I'm glad we've kissed before I make you cum and I want to kiss you after you cum."

Jo pulled my head back to hers and we tongue kissed again, a minute later Jo had a body-shaking orgasm as we kissed right through her orgasm. When Jo had composed herself, she said, "Barry, that kiss meant a lot to me, the more I get to know you the more I like you, kiss me any time you want, I think you're like me, a very affectionate person."

I brought my two fingers and thumb from Jo's dripping cunt. They were glistening with her creamy spunk; I coated her top and bottom lips with her cum, Jo took my two fingers and thumb into her mouth and licked them clean, we tongue kissed again, her cum was delicious.

I felt her hand on my bulging stiff cock as she fondled it. She said, "That's a big one, can I stay the night?"

We kissed again, and I said, "I'd like you to stay but we have a lingerie shoot to do, go into the bathroom and tidy up then we can start, I've the feeling this is going to be a great shoot."

It amazed me at the quality of the pictures I had taken of Jo, the erotic way she posed, the pictures showed all the lingerie to perfection. I had all the Teddy, Basques, Bodysuit and a few bra and panty pictures taken, I only needed a few more pictures and the mature lingerie shoot was done, I would finish tomorrow as Jo and I would be busy tonight.

I asked Jo to get a bottle of Chardonnay from the fridge as I edited her pictures. I linked the two screens so she could watch me work. The last pictures I'd taken were of Jo in a quarter cup bra and G-string pants, her massive breasts looked incredible in that bra, it didn't take me long to see that Jo was a perfect mature lingerie model, any woman seeing her pictures would want the lingerie she was wearing.

Jo was studying her screen, she'd seen over twelve of her pictures, she said, "Barry, you're a very talented photographer, you make me look so beautiful and sexy, some of these pictures are incredible, I've enjoyed this evening immensely, the quality of this lingerie is so much better than I've been buying, is it possible I can buy some of this?"

I smiled and said, "Jo, you are beautiful and sexy, after I've taken the pictures of you in any of the lingerie then you can have them for free, I don't think you'll ever need to buy any lingerie in your life again, what time do you need to be away by in the morning?"

Jo smiled and said, "Barry, do you mean I can keep all the garments I've modelled this evening?"

"Yes, and you look gorgeous in every article you modelled tonight."

Jo looked so happy and said, "Thank you so much I appreciate this a lot, most of my spare cash goes on buying Kay lingerie, when can we go to bed then you'll know how much I appreciate it, I'll need to leave at seven-thirty to get Kay out to university would you like me to make breakfast for you before I go?"

I led Jo to the bedroom, telling her I'd enjoy her making breakfast. Jo helped me undress. She'd taken off her bra and G-string, her body was gorgeous, I'd left the lights on so I could enjoy looking at her gorgeous body. Jo pulled the covers back and lay on top of the bed with her legs spread, inviting me to join her, she whispered, "Please fuck me Barry, we can make love later."

Jo looked so good, her massive meaty breasts spreading on either side of her body, her big hard nipples standing to attention. Jo reached up and pulled me down, parting her legs as she did this.

My monster cock found her wet cunt immediately, she was so wet I easily slid deep inside her, I saw her eyes close as she gasped and said, "Barry, you're so fucking big, it feels so good, I want to feel and enjoy this, how's it for you?"

"Jo, it's beautiful, you have a lovely tight cunt, I love when you grip me, I'll take it easy to begin with, I want you to enjoy every minute of this."

I pulled out all of my cock except my bulbous head which was all she had in her cunt, I pounded into her, Jo cried out, "Fuck me now as hard as you can, fuck me baby, I want to feel you spurt deep inside me."

I soon had a wonderful rhythm going, Jo wrapped her legs around me clasping my buttocks, the sound of flesh hitting flesh was amazing, it surprised me how quickly Jo came, she needed this, she was breathing so heavily when she cried out, "FUCK, I'm cumming don't stop, keep going."

As her body shook, her hips lifted me up, she was getting quieter but her cunt was still pushing against me. Jo wasn't finished. She still needed more, she said, "Barry, don't stop, make me cum again, your cock feels so good inside me."

I had no intention of stopping; Jo was giving me such an incredible ride and I wanted to cum too. I didn't have to wait long, three minutes later, Jo cried out, "Barry, I'm cumming again, this is unreal, it feels so good."

I couldn't hold back when I heard her say this, I spurted six times deep inside her gorgeous cunt, everything felt so good, I leaned down and we kissed with so much passion, we were both happy. Just before Jo fell asleep, she whispered to me, "Barry, that was magical, the more we do this the better I'll get for you, set the alarm for six."

The next morning, I was awakened with Jo sucking my cock at five-thirty, what a way to start the day. She wanted me to do her doggy style, as she wanted to know how deep she could take me. She came twice again to my one time. Jo cooked a beautiful, full English breakfast for both of us. We arranged to finish off the lingerie shoot at six this evening; I was happy about that as it would mean the Spring mature collection would be finished tonight.

Jo asked me if I could give her a bag for all the lingerie and hold up stockings she had modelled in last night. As I gave her the bag, she looked at the amount of lingerie I had on the rails and said, "Barry, what will you do with this?"

She knew I'd only to complete the mature model for the website, I replied, "Jo, I don't know yet, why do you ask?"

Jo looked at me and said, "Barry, I'm not a greedy person, but if you're not going to use some of these garments, I know that Kay, my daughter, would love them, I would pay you for them?"

We hugged and kissed and I said, "How old is your daughter? What's her bra size and if she looks like you, then I'm looking for young models for the summer collection?"

Jo grinned and said, "Kay, would love that, she looks so like me, tall and curvy, she's twenty with a 34 DD cup, she's been on the pill for the last three months, her cup size has gone up at least one size but probably two sizes, she's like her mum, she's got lovely big breasts."

jd8406
jd8406
755 Followers
12