The Office Holiday Party Pt. 01-02

Info
Your bf eats you out while your office crush watches . . .
1.1k words
4.08
16.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



It's the night of your office holiday party, and you've had a few drinks. You brought your boyfriend to the party, and he looks amazing, and he's been so good at talking to all of your work friends. You look over across the room at him now, and you've never been more attracted to him than you are right now. What's weird is that you realize this at the same moment that you realize who your boyfriend is currently talking to. He's talking to me. I'm your work crush. We've worked together now for a couple of years. And the whole time you've had an innocent but intense crush on me. You sometimes find yourself fantasizing about me while sitting at your desk or even when you're sleeping. The image of me standing there next to your boyfriend right now makes you instantly wet. You walk over to us, and without saying anything, you take your boyfriend's hand and pull him away and start walking away down a hallway. But before you and your boyfriend are out of sight, you look back over your shoulder at me and eyefuck the shit out of me.

As soon as you and your boyfriend turn a corner down another hallway, you push your boyfriend into a corner up against a wall and start kissing him passionately. You thrust your tongue inside his mouth, and he responds eagerly. You cup his face with your hands to draw him in closer and then move your hands down his chest and over his sides and then down to his cock. You feel him harden as you rub him over his suit pants. You are so fucking horny. You need him so bad. You need his mouth on you. You need his fingers inside you. You decide to show him what you want. You take him by the shoulders and move him away from the wall and stand in his place with your back up against the wall. And in a breathy whisper you say him, "I want you to eat me right here right now." You see his eyes glimmer with desire, and you push his head down, and he gets on his knees below you and pulls your skirt up to your waist and takes one of your legs and lifts it up and rests it over his shoulder. And then he looks up hungrily at your pussy and slides your panties to the side and takes out his tongue and starts to lick your lips.

Just as your boyfriend's tongue touches your pussy lips, you look up and see me emerge from around the corner. I stop dead in my tracks, at first not believing what I'm seeing. I turn to go, but then I see the look on your face. That look. That look of pure lust. Of total and complete uninhibited desire. You are living a fantasy, and you will me with your eyes to take part in it.

Which I gladly do because the crush is mutual. I have fantasized about you, just as you have fantasized about me. So I stand there and watch. I watch you as your boyfriend starts to suck on your clit. I watch as he puts his fingers into his mouth and gets his fingers wet and then slides his index finger and middle finger between your lips and up inside you. I watch and hear you let out a moan as his fingers open you up and spread you out.

You cannot believe this is happening. You cannot believe I am here with you while this is happening. As your boyfriend starts to finger you faster, you look at me filled with lust, and I can't help myself. I start to rub my hardened cock over my pants. And you look at me nodding, begging me with your eyes to take it out and stroke it for you. So I do as you ask. I quietly unzip my pants and reach inside and pull out my fully erect, throbbing cock and start to stroke it for you.

You look into my eyes and you can see how much I want you and you look down at my beautiful cock and you watch me stroke it and you feel an incredible rush of pleasure from knowing how badly I want my cock to be inside of you right now.

You feel your boyfriend start to suck and nibble on your clit while he starts to finger you even faster. You take your hand and push his head tighter up against you, making him suck and nibble even harder and faster. He knows exactly how you like it. Exactly where and how to suck you. Where to put his lips. Where to put his tongue. Where to add pressure. He also knows exactly how to finger you. And right now he's sliding his fingers so deep inside you each time he slides back in. You love the way he's fucking you with his fingers right now. You can't imagine anything feeling better than this. And you know that you're going to cum soon. You can't wait any longer. The feeling is overpowering; it's taking complete control over you. You start to let out a deep, primal moan as you approach orgasm. At the sight and sound of this, I begin to climax. I can't hold it in any longer. I let myself go and start to shoot ropes of cum out of my cock as I pull on it faster and faster. You put both hands on your boyfriend's head and will him to suck and finger you harder, and you start to cum uncontrollably, wildly, unapologetically. You cum like you've never cum before. You cum like my cock and all of my cum are shooting up inside you right now. You watch me continue to stroke and shoot my cum and you look into my eyes, shining with delight, and feel your whole body shake with the power of the deepest, most wonderful bodily pleasure you've ever known.

You have to close your eyes just to find your way back to reality, and finally, when the earth stops shaking, you open your eyes, and you see that I am no longer there. But you know that I really was there -- that I wasn't just a fantasy -- because you see streaks of my cum shining on the floor in the dark. You lift your boyfriend's head up and look at him intensely with love and gratitude. Still overwhelmed by desire, you say to him, breathlessly, "Now fuck me."

--:--
--:--
1.0
jaymasters45
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How are there no comments on this? This is the audio I revisit the most often. Imagining you watching me being eaten out is the hottest thing I've ever heard. I've never been so wet.

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucking You On The Balcony Fucking you on a resort balcony while everyone else can see.in Audio
Something More than Strangers The commute home is made quite interesting.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Controlling Your Vibrator in Public I make you cum right there in the middle of the restaurant.in Audio
Guided Masturbation Get naked, lie down, and listen to me tell you what to do...in Audio
Satisfaction - An Ofs Story Pt. 01 OFS (Our Favorite Slut) has a hot enby hookup.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories