Something More than Strangers

Story Info
The commute home is made quite interesting.
2.5k words
4.61
15.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started a month ago.

The bus was crowded, people were packed shoulder to shoulder. It was a humid day in late July and everybody was eager to simply get home. Dan was stuck standing, wedged just out of reach from any sort of support as he was jostled in the swaying crowd. In front of him sat a woman. She looked young, maybe early thirties if he were to hazard a guess. She had shoulder-length mousy brown hair, hazel eyes and fair skin. With such little room for anything to do, he almost had no choice but to note her features. When she caught his gaze, she offered him a warm smile. He didn't understand why, but he found himself enraptured. Come her stop, she stood and waded through the crowd. Dan could have sworn he felt her hand brush his groin as she passed, but he chalked it up to the non-negotiable proximity and didn't think about it any further.

Then came the next day, and his commute home was similar. The bus was much less crowded, yet still he found himself standing with that strange woman in front of him. She wore a low-cut sundress and read a book that she balanced on her thighs. Dan was captivated by her long fingers and manicured nails as they flipped page after yellowed page. He tried not to look at her cleavage as she leaned over her book. Just like yesterday, she met his eyes and smiled, returning to her story like she hadn't just made his heart skip a beat. She brushed past him again when her stop arrived, even though there was ample space for her to move this time.

The following few days she was gone. Dan thought it was foolish that he was sad to not see a stranger. There was just something so enchanting about her, he couldn't help but grow attached. Fortunately for him she returned, rightfully settled in front of where he stood, and things carried on.

Soft smiles and feather-light touching as she appeared and disappeared for days at a time until another day of grueling heat and humidity with too many people on the bus. Dan's gaze found its place at his stranger and, much to his surprise, she was staring right back at him. His breath caught in his throat when she winked at him. Then, she hooked a finger around the rounded neckline of her shirt and pulled it down. It felt like time was torturously slow as she moved. Down, down, down the fabric pulled until her modest chest spilled over. He panicked, glancing around the impossibly crowded vehicle only to find that nobody seemed to be paying any mind.

Dan watched in awe as she grabbed her chest, those lengthy fingers taking hold of the pillowy skin. She squeezed the peaks of her pink nipples, all the while keeping eye contact with him. The flushed state of her face, her heated gaze and firmly pressed lips as she played with her breasts in front of him sparked a heat in the pit of his stomach. When the familiar lull of the bus pulling up to her stop arrived, he watched woefully as she pulled her shirt back up and left. Not before offering him a squeeze on his partial erection through his pants, of course.

The next day, Dan was flustered before boarding the bus at all. Just as packed as the day before, he had to force his way through the bodies. Brushing against each of the warm, sweat-slick bodies fanned the fire in his belly.

Once again he stood before the woman. She greets him with a coy smile, taking her bottom lip between her teeth. She has no book to occupy her lap, her hands sit, folded, at the hem of her yellow sundress. As the bus returns to motion, her nimble fingers Dan ce to her chest. She cups one breast, delicately trailing her another hand upward to grasp the other. She massages them through the fabric, her nipples stiffening.

Dan anxiously looks around, once more finding that the crowd's attention was null. Her act was for him and only him. She winks and licks her lips, they shimmer in her seductive grin. Her legs separate and she traces her hands to her lap once more. They sit, splayed on her supple thighs. She pushes them forward, slow and sensual, before pulling them back to the hem of her dress. They roll the fabric upward, until it reaches her hips. Her clean-shaven pussy is revealed, exposed to the world. One hand rests on her lower belly, holding her dress up, the second creeps between her thighs.

She cradles her sex, pushing the heel of her hand against her clit. Her gaze holds him as she parts her swollen lips. Two fingers dip inside of herself, a lewd squelch is barely audible above the roar of the tires below them. She thrusts into herself further, the base of her digits seat at her entrance. She draws back all the way before repeating the motion. In, out, in, out... In, out... In... Out. She pulls away and reaches her hand out to him.

Dan offers his hand to her. Her wet fingers wrap around his large fingers. He is shaking, trembling in her hold. She draws him closer and guides his hand to her cunt. It's so much warmer than he could imagine. He is cold in the wake of his anxiety, in spite of the muggy bus around them. The heat of her envelops him as he timidly runs his fingers up her slit. She is so responsive to her touch. Dan covers his fingers in her slick wetness before pushing two inside. Her dark eyelashes flutter against her cheeks. She mashes her lips together to stifle the groan in her throat.

He deeper, her ribbed walls envelop him eagerly. Dan hadn't been with a woman since college. He was still just as clumsy in his knowledge as he was fifteen years ago. She didn't seem to mind. He mimicked her previous motions as he worked his finger farther in. He has to bend it inside of her to fit to his knuckles, in doing so, he hits a spot that makes her gasp. Her eyes open and she looks at him pointedly.

Worrying he's done something wrong, he begins to pull his hand back. She hurries to grab him once again, forcing him to sink inside and hit that spot once more. She guides him, leading measured thrusts in and out, forcing him to hit that spout inside of her repeatedly. When a momentum is built, she begins to rub small circles over her clit.

Dan watches, unable to settle between focusing on the titillating expressions she is making and the sight of her pussy stretching around him. He fingers her as her hips rock. She is panting lightly, gazing solely between her thighs. He watches her eyebrows scrunch, feels her walls tense around him, and suddenly liquid splashes against the palm of his hand. The hand holding the hem of her dress slaps against her mouth, her whine caught behind her skin.

He pulls his hand back and there is no protest this time. Dan can only stare at his fingers, glistening in the afternoon sun and dripping onto the ground below. It is pure impulse that leads his hand to his mouth. He sucks the liquid evidence with a curious interest. It's off putting for a split second, the slightly salty flavor meeting his tongue first. Then there is a rushing sweetness that soothes the bitterness. He finds himself wanting more when the liquid is gone from his fingers.

When he looks back to her, her expression is deep and unreadable. There is a soft smile on her lips, but her eyes say something that he can't quite figure out. She's lowered her dress now, but the seat beneath her is still wet and her face is flushed. Dan is enchanted as he looks at her.

The heat inside of him has risen a tent in his slacks. It stretches the fabric uncomfortably, he's almost certain that she's just going to slip away again as her stop approaches. But when the familiar hiss of breaks arrives, she stands and grabs his wrist. He follows her without a second thought. They navigate the oblivious patrons, one after another, without a word. She pulls him along the pavement, he doesn't bother to take note of where he is.

They enter a small condo, the door is barely closed behind them before she falls back against the wall of the entryway and is pulling him over her. She drags his face to hers by his tie and he presses his mouth to hers. The kiss is careful at first, soft, sensual, and then it is lost to reckless abandon. It's wetter, sloppier, their tongues Dan ce around one another in a heated cacophony of pants and groans. When they part, a trail of spit connects their reddened lips.

Taking a hold of his tie, she leads him down a hallway and into a bedroom. It's thick with the scent of her perfume and littered with discarded clothes. She clambers at his clothes, fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. As soon as she has the last one undone, she shoves it aside to lick from his navel to his collarbone. He roots his fingers in her hair as she kisses his neck fervently. The thought of being marked in hickeys makes his cock twitch. As if she could sense it, she is sinking to her knees, undoing his belt and pulling down his pants.

He thinks for a moment that he should be embarrassed, he is uncut, ungroomed and sweaty, but she presses a kiss to the side of his hairy thigh and diminishes any concern he has. He wonders if she can read his mind or if his face was just that transparent. She licks his length before taking it in her mouth. Dan groans and tightens his grasp on her hair, she practically purs in turn. He forces her to swallow him to the hilt. She chokes as her nose meets his unkempt pubes. Her throat tensing around his head is a heavenly feeling that catches him by surprise. He holds her in place and thrusts, exploring the sensation. When he looks down and sees her big eyes welled with tears but still as heated as ever, guilt churns in his chest. She looses from around his cock and presses a kiss to his reddened, drooly head, a coquettish grin settled on her features.

Still worried that he was too rough, Dan lifts the woman entirely and tosses her on the bed. Her sundress lifts and sways and the melodic laugh that falls from her lips stops him in his tracks. She pulls the dress off entirely, opening her legs to him after she tosses it to the floor.

As nervous as ever, he crawls onto the bed. Dan trails open-mouthed kisses from her hips to the valley between her breasts. She makes no move to stop him, but regards him with a soft curiosity, as though she anticipated him to just take her then and there. Instead, licks under the swell of her breast, taking in every last ounce of sweat and sweet skin, hungry for every taste she may have to offer, eager to learn if the rest of her was as enthralling as what was between her legs. She sighs when he takes a pert nipple in his mouth, pushing his hair from his face to watch him. His tongue swirls the rubbery nub, every bit of pressure caused when he sucks it to the roof of his mouth dragging small moans. When he switches to the second one, his fingers fall in place of his mouth.

Below him the woman rolls her hips, her legs twist and turn. Dan feels her buck her hips just right and brush her soaking cunt against his shaft. He sees her face brighten in recognition and she is quick to repeat the movement. Instead, he places a knee between her thighs, seating her against his leg as he traces her body with his tongue. She mewls and desperately grinds into his skin, but he can tell it isn't what she's looking for.

Dan creeps back, kissing his way back down once more, nipping love bites into her smooth stomach. He slinks to the foot of the bed, kneeling on the floor. He drags her to him and she yelps. Her shock bubbles into a laugh until that bleeds into a strangled moan when he dives into her folds. There, he strikes the taste that nothing else seemed to replicate. His tongue takes long, rough strokes from her perineum to her clit. When it finally slips into her entrance, she whimpers. His motives were mostly selfish, though he was excited it was resulting in pleasure. He fawned over her taste, tonguing her hole as she ground against him.

When his jaw begins to ache, Dan decides to focus his attention on her clit. His fingers curl into her, just like they had earlier, and he licks the drives the flat of his tongue against her clit with the hope that he'll be able to taste more of her cum. He lapped at her cunt like a dog, curling his fingers into her and drawing wet squelches and whimpers that struck a primal need inside of him.

At last, his ravaging produced the very thing he hungered for. She cried out and a stream of fluid, much stronger than before, poured right into his mouth. He drank it down, milking every last drop of cum from her, savoring the taste as he licked her.

He stood, mouth drenched in her wetness, and lined his length up with her entrance. When he looked at her face, her expression was absolutely lewd. Sweaty, flushed, her teeth bit her bottom lip so hard he worried she might bleed.

Dan pushed his tip in, basking in the feeling. She pushed forward, chasing the sensation of being properly filled. He obliged, hiking one of her legs over his shoulder and filling her to the hilt. She gasped and arched her back, meeting him eagerly. Then, he thrusted. He was clumsy at first, taking a moment to find his rhythm. When he found it, he chased it with an intensity he didn't even know he had. The sound of skin slapping echoed in the room, relentless gasps and groans mapping out all the right things to do.

"Cum in me." She demanded, and her voice was just as elegant as he imagined it would be.

Dan obeyed, chasing his orgasm until it fell over him like crashing waves. He thrust deep, hitting her cervix as hot cum pooled inside of her. Her walls clenched as she came almost immediately after, squeezing every last bit out of him. He didn't pull out. Instead, he laid down and rolled them so that she was lying on top of him.

"I'm Chelsea, by the way," She says, decidingly content to lay on top of him.

"I'm Dan," he replies with a chuckle. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too."