All Comments on 'The Office Hottie Ch. 01'

by Lorelei907

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 5 years ago
Very good

Another very sexy story x

JoeyShortJoeyShortalmost 5 years ago
Great start

I would love to read how this progresses!

usgator30usgator30almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

A really hot fucking story. Your writing is impeccable and your story made me so horny I had to jerk off and cum right along with you. Please write more, PLEASE!

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifealmost 5 years ago
Great story!

You must be one of the greatest writer on the site!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
I loved this

How wonderfully refreshing to have this topic covered from our point of view. I just loved the topic, the exposition and, of course, the climax.

SpensermikeSpensermikeover 4 years ago
captured passion

I love the way you captured the desperate need to bring yourself off - when that feeling rushes to you and you crave the release of making yourself grunt and moan - in only the way you know how! Wonderfully descriptive and passionate. I look forward to reading much more about your passion for self pleasure.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 4 years ago
Lol

You a bad good girl... playing with your kitty in public.. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yummy

That story was so hot I could see it plainly in my minds eye , without having to parallel my imagination with your writing . Very talented and gifted writer you are . I love your confessional stories it makes them so much hotter being true ! Oh by the way , next time your in my neighborhood ... lol (smokin’ hot)

Bud_SpencerBud_Spencerover 3 years ago
Brain-Meltingly Good

The thought of this in public, but still secretly, is such a turn-on. The author tells the story so well, too. Every sound, smell, nuance is captured, giving it real depth. I'd give it an 11 if I could.

Kestrel10Kestrel10almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story telling. I was sat in the car watching the action.

Sue0Sue0about 1 year ago

Loved the first part of your story can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start to a series of stories. I thought you were caught twice. Can't wait to read the rest !!

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

Can’t wait to see where this goes.

Great writing

genzsubgenzsub5 months ago

Love the detailed descriptions! Exquisitely vivid!

Noone45Noone453 months ago

Amazing! I love your narration and the way you described the scenes soo awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLorelei907@Lorelei907
I have a number of things that I’ve done and experienced and have been longing to tell someone. I never could for social and embarrassing reasons, until now. Thank you, Literotica. I hope the therapy of getting my sexual escapades off my chest will be helpful and I look forw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES