The Office Hottie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set the table with some of my nicer, unchipped plates, added a small scented oil candle in the center, and chopped up several cloves of garlic for the sauce and garlic bread. Timing was perfect, everything was ready and Julie should be here soon.

The closer to the time she'd get here the more anxious I became, I even started wringing my hands. Just relax, I told myself, this is my turf so she's going to be more nervous than I am. Still, I couldn't quite keep myself calm. Like a kid on Christmas Eve, I could hardly wait to unwrap my presents, quite literally. I kept roaming around the apartment changing or moving things only to return and change them back. The apprehension was driving me crazy.

My phone buzzed with a text from Julie and I grabbed it with a smile.

[Hey]

[Hey, Sweet Girl! Dinner's ready and waiting on you :-)]
[I'm sorry Lori, I don't
think I can come over]

I stared at her text.

Fuck! Damn and fuck! You text now and say you can't come over? What the fuck is going on here? Anger, hurt, and disappointment engulfed me and I felt my face getting hot. I wanted so bad to see her and I thought she wanted to see me. We planned it and talked about it. What happened? I looked at the pot of sauce on my stove and felt tears welling up in my eyes. Why, fucking why?

I was getting really pissed. She fuckin' better have a goddam good excuse! I forced myself to calm down, it could be something valid or something serious, and thought before answering.

[Why?]
[I don't know where you live! :-D]

Relief flooded through me and I started to laugh, the little bitch has my sense of humor, too. I sniffed and wiped my eyes.

[You are in so much trouble when you get here! :-)]
[I owed you that ;-)]

She did, I realized, when I thought about the tease I laid on her at the bar parking lot the other night.

[You did, Sweetie]
I texted her my address and apartment number.

[k, see ya in about 10 :-)]

I went into the bathroom and put on a tiny dab of perfume behind my ears, did a little last minute primping, then looked around the apartment. The place looked nice and everything was ready, even Kisa was grooming herself. I started lighting candles.

The knock on the door was almost exactly ten minutes. I took a deep breath, looked around one last time, and opened the door.

"Hey!" We both squealed.

"Come in, come in," I said.

She stepped in and I closed the door. We hugged and I inhaled her perfume; sweet and sexy, it made my pussy start to tingle. I took a long look at her. She looked hot as hell, so much different than that frumpy-ass uniform she always wore. A real, beautiful young lady.

The red button up blouse she wore looked pretty on her, as did the designer jeans with a matching little red belt, and black summer sandals. Her toes were well manicured and adorned with red nail polish. I always saw her straight brown hair in a pony tail at work but she wore it down tonight and with the highlights she looked just fuckin' gorgeous. I couldn't believe the scene that just walked into my apartment.

She carried a bottle of wine in one hand and a small box in the other that she handled with obvious care.

"You look super hot!" I exclaimed.

"You look very nice yourself," she replied, smiling.

"I brought a little wine," she said, extending her arm.

"Sweet!" I said, taking it. "Open it now?"

She nodded, carefully setting the box on the counter and smiled, "Please."

I picked up the bottle opener I had put on the counter next to two wine glasses plus the wine I'd picked up earlier. Julie looked around the room as I popped the cork and poured a bit in each glass.

"Nice place," she said with a smile.

"Thanks! Here you go," I said handing Julie a glass. I held my glass up for a toast, "To new friends."

Julie tinked my glass with a smile and a sparkle in her eye. We eyed each other as we sipped and Kisa chose that moment to jump up on the back of the couch with a chirp.

"Oh, this must be Kisa, I've heard so much about you!" Julie said holding out a finger to be sniffed. "You are a pretty girl!"

Kisa accepted the finger and allowed Julie to scratch her jowl. Kisa responded by butting her head on Julie's hand, nuzzling it and purred.

"I got a head butt, I've been accepted," she said very pleased with a smile and scratched Kisa's head and neck.

"Ok, I'm curious. What's in the box?" I asked.

"A little desert. I hope you like cheesecake," Julie said petting Kisa.

"Oh, you're after my heart, aren't you," I smiled.

"I made it myself," she proclaimed.

"Wow, I can't wait to try it," I said picking up the box.

"No, no, no," she commanded with a pretty smile, gently taking the box away. "After dinner."

I was really intrigued now. We chatted for a bit and sipped our wine, then I sliced the bread, buttered it, and sprinkled chopped garlic and parmesan cheese on it.

I broiled it in the oven and motioned Julie to sit. I served the sauce and the angel hair pasta in a couple of ceramic bowls my mother gave me. The bread was done, I refilled our wine glasses and sat down to join Julie.

"Please, help yourself," I offered.

"Mmmmm... smells good," she said fixing her plate.

"It's my grandmother's recipe, modified slightly for the modern girl," I winked at her.

We ate and chatted, talked about our families, and our jobs. Julie laughed when I talked about the cavemen in our office, especially Grunt. She wasn't happy with her job, which I think may have explained the dour look on her face we always saw. It paid bills, barely, but wasn't what she wanted to do. She was looking at getting into nursing school, I offered encouragement to her.

Our appetites were sated, I opened a new bottle of wine and we chatted over another glass. I felt so comfortable with her. I realized my apprehension disappeared the moment I opened the door. It was unreal.

I got up and collected the dishes and Julie helped. I washed while she rinsed and dried. We were both silent and stood close to each other, occasionally touching an arm here or a leg there as we cleaned up. Our hands would linger as I passed dishes to her and she'd smile when I looked in her eye.

The dishes were done and I put them away. I started getting apprehensive again and tried to think of anything to say to avoid an awkward silence. I wanted so much to kiss this gorgeous girl and was looking for the right opportunity. Despite a full stomach I was getting a little bit of a buzz, from the wine and from Julie. I turned around to face her.

"Would you like another glass of w-", Julie put her hands on both sides of my face and kissed me, deep, passionately.

I kissed her back, caressed her lips, our tongues wrapped around each other, tasting and probing each other. The garlic on her breath seemed like an aphrodisiac, arousing me. I moved my hand to the back of her head and whimpered as I pulled her tongue in deeper, my other hand on the small of her back drawing her close. She wrapped both of her arms around my neck as we traded wet kisses.

I could feel her small boobs pressing against mine, I buried my nose in her hair, my lips brushing her temple, inhaling her sweet scent of flowers and cinnamon. I wanted to ask her about that. Julie nuzzled my hair behind my ear kissing me, my heartbeat increased and Julie exhaled a moaning sigh of pleasure as I kissed her neck, her face, moving towards her lips.

I tenderly kissed her lips, gently biting them, teasing them. I wrapped my arms around her neck drawing her in closer. A moan whimpered from deep within her throat as my tongue entered entwining with hers. Our passion erupted as our mouths locked, her lips crushing mine, nostrils flaring trying desperately to breath as we loved, our hands explored each other's bodies in an entanglement of moans, caresses, and wet kisses. Julie's hand found my breast and she squeezed and massaged it searching for the nipple. They were hard in arousal and easy to find through my bra and thin blouse. She pinched it and gently pulled on it, I whimpered a moan and shuddered as a small orgasm passed.

We kissed as we stumbled along the wall back toward my bedroom. Julie's breath quickened, I could feel the heat from her passion. Weeks, if not months, of pent up, restrained sexual tension erupted from her like a caged, crazed animal suddenly let loose. She broke our kiss and pushed me down on my bed, I sat and let her take control.

Julie frantically undid my blouse, a button popped and I heard a tearing sound as she pulled it from my arms and tossed it aside. My heart was on fire, my pussy throbbing, I sat there gasping, my chest heaving trying to catch my breath, Julie stared hungrily at my breasts bound in my black lacy bra as she took off her blouse. The anticipation was wild in her eyes as she reached behind me to unclasp my bra. My breasts were released, she pushed me down on my bed and descended on my tits like a starving wolf, kissing, squeezing, nibbling and sucking on my dark pink nipples. I held the back of her head and sighed moans of delight at her tit feast, the electric energy feeding through my nipples into my breasts and down though my body. I reached over her to unclasp her bra.

Julie snatched her bra off her body and threw it against the wall to fall in a heap on top of my blouse. She rubbed her soft little boobs over mine and I purred in delight of our breasts rubbing together, her nipples teasing mine as she kissed me, her tongue deep in my mouth. She slid up my body and fed her tits to me, letting me squeeze them and nibble, bite, and suck on her nipples.

I squeezed her butt, she smiled and hissed as she started humping me. She bent down and hungrily kissed me, her hot tongue deeply probing my mouth. I grabbed the hair on the back of her head forcing my tongue deep inside her and whimpered as she greedily sucked on it.

I gave a disappointing cry as she released me. She slid her hands down my body, eyeing me with a sly, erotic grin, the plan of the upcoming pleasure feast on my pussy evident in her eyes. She reached my jeans and unbuttoned the top, slowly slid the zipper down as she kissed my belly. I lifted my hips as she wriggled my jeans down and pulled them off. She grabbed my foot, held my leg up like a trophy and planted a series of wet kisses on my foot, my ankle, my calf, my knee, several on my inner thigh, my body shivering at the sensations of each kiss. She slipped her fingers through the straps of my panties and slowly pulled them down, her eyes full of lustful desire as she viewed my unburied treasure.

I laid naked on my bed, my feet on the floor and I rubbed my bare pussy as I feasted on the sight of little Julie removing her jeans, her little tits jiggling as she pulled her panties off, her shaved pussy with a little trimmed runway glistened with her sexual excitement. She grabbed her tits and squeezed them as she took in my naked body then knelt between my legs, kissing my thighs. She slid her hands under my knees raising them and spread them apart exposing my pussy. She slid her cheeks along the smooth inside of my thighs, kissing here and there working her way to my treasure. My chest heaved in anticipation as I silently begged her to hurry and go down on me. I shuddered as her tongue touched my pussy lips, probing and teasing inside. Julie released a delicious purr as she tasted her first pussy.

A moaning gasp escaped my lips as her tongue found my swollen clit. She licked it tenderly, stroked it with her tongue and lightly sucked and kissed it. My breathing slowed and became deeper, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I moaned with pleasure. Julie worked her tongue on my pussy like a master and knew just where to pleasure me. My hands played with my tits, squeezing them and pinching my nipples while she feasted on me.

Julie's tongue flicked faster and faster on my clit, my back arched and I gasped as a powerful orgasm gripped my body. A giant wave of pleasure passed over me as I pinched and pulled on my nipples. Her licking slowed as my orgasm faded but she didn't stop, she kept licking, kissing, sucking, and inserted a finger deep inside me, massaging, sliding it in and out. She inserted another finger, fucking me with both, my head was buzzing from the emotional, sexual ecstasy as I continued to squeeze my tits.

I grabbed the back of Julie's head, mashing her mouth on my clit, her fingers sliding in and out of me. My eyes bored into those pretty brown eyes peering over my pubic mound. I could sense her smile as she looked into my feverish eyes, sensing another orgasm approaching.

"Right there. Please, please, don't stop, please," I pleaded with her, my eyes frantic with the oncoming orgasm.

It crested, then broke and crashed down on top of me. I came in a nova of orgasmic fire, squeezing my eyes shut and squealing as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure pulsed through me, cursing, sobbing, and convulsing on the bed. Julie never stopped, she kept licking and fucking my pussy with her fingers as another orgasm hit. I gritted my teeth and cursed in a delirium of ecstasy, waves and waves of pleasure washing over me. I gasped out a curse and arched my back, my fingers white knuckled as I gripped the bedsheets threatening to tear them as the orgasm ripped through me.

Somehow Julie hung on through my thrashing and I could barely beg her to stop, she slowed the tempo of her licking and pumping as my body calmed from its erotic fire. My heavy breathing was the only sound in the room, sweat glistened my naked body and I barely felt her remove her fingers. I shuddered as she tenderly kissed my clit, kissed my pubic mound, my hips and wet kissed my belly. She gave me a seductive suck on each nipple before tenderly kissing my neck and my cheek.

I lay there with my eyes closed, panting, exhausted, unable to move as Julie nuzzled her nose into the damp hair on my temple, kissing me, inhaling the sweaty scent of my hair. My chest rose and fell as I tried to catch my breath, I reached for her face and cupped her cheeks as I tasted my pussy on her tongue, sucking on it.

Julie moved up and I grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples and sucking on them. She threw her head back, moaning and hissing as I bit and sucked each nipple, her wet pussy humping my belly. She moved up farther and I planted wet kisses on her ribs and her belly as she inched forward, I planted wet kisses on her thigh as she swung a knee over my shoulder, and kissed her other thigh as it came into place.

I stuck my tongue out as far as it would go. Julie mounted my tongue, nestled her pussy on top of it and rocked her hips as I tongue fucked her. I closed my eyes and mewed, enjoying the taste of my first pussy feast. I grabbed her hips pulling her butt down on my chest, forcing my tongue deep inside her. I looked up and Julie had her head thrown back, both hands were on her tits as she squeezed them and pinched her nipples.

"Fuck, oh fuck," she moaned as her hips rocked in my face.

I slid my tongue out and begin licking her clit. Julie gasped and pulled her hair back, her hands on the back of her head, her back arched, her body rocking and riding my tongue. I licked and licked, my hands on her hips, moaning in the pleasure of feasting on her pussy. Julie moaned and cursed, an orgasm was approaching. She reached down and grabbed my hair pulling my head closer, grinding her pussy on my tongue and came, crying out, cursing and squealing, her entire body shuddering, her tits quivering as the orgasm passed through her body.

Julie released my hair and slowed her rocking, her sexual desires sated. She climbed off my face and lay next to me catching her breath. I rolled over on top of her, she locked her ankles around my butt and her arms around my neck. I gazed into her pretty brown eyes, gently kissed her, caressed her eyebrow, her cheek, her jaw.

The bed was destroyed. I laid down next to her, arranged a pillow to lie on and pulled the remnants of the covers on top of us. She spooned me and cuddled me, nuzzled my neck and kissed my ear.

"Why didn't we do this a long time ago?" I whispered.

Julie smiled and pulled her arms tighter around me. We dozed for a while.

I awoke to Kisa jumping on the bed.

"We have a visitor?" Julie murmured with a smile.

I nodded and turned over, spooning her and caressed her as Kisa settled down behind me. I kissed the back of Julie's neck and massaged her breast. I reached my hand around and gently teased her nipples, caressed it's way down her stomach as she purred a sigh of delight. Her knees parted slightly as my fingers found their mark and she draped a leg over me giving me full access to her pussy, still damp from my earlier work.

My finger slowly caressed her moist pussy, massaging it up and down. Julie purred a moan as I made tiny circles around her clit, slowly, teasing her.

"Mmmm... that feels so good," she purred as she hugged my arm closer to her.

I kissed her neck and continued to slowly caress her clit as I lay next to her, our naked bodies cuddling under the covers. Julie whimpered as I stopped and mewed a sigh when I continued, slowly caressing her clit, gliding my finger over and over it. Her breath quickened and I felt her body tremble as an orgasm approached. I stopped before the climax and Julie whimpered. I continued slowly caressing her clit, feeling her orgasm approaching and stopped at the last second.

"You're teasing me," Julie mewled.

"I know, Little One," I whispered as I seductively nibbled her neck and continued stroking.

I made slow little circles around her clit, around and around, back and forth until the orgasm approached and I stopped.

"You're mean," Julie whimpered.

"I know, Little One," I whispered as I kissed her ear and continued stroking her wet clit.

I made gentle, slow little circles around her clit, back and forth until the orgasm was ready to crest and I stopped.

"Please," Julie begged.

"No, Little One," I murmured and planted wet kisses on her neck and her shoulder. I slowly slid my finger over her wet clit, her hips moving in time with my stroke. I felt her body tremble as the orgasm came closer.

"Please, let me cum," Julie whimpered.

"Cum for me, Little One," I whispered as I kissed her shoulder.

I continued stroking slowly back and forth as the orgasm passed over Julie, her eyes squeezed shut, her body shuddered and her back arched, her pull on my arm increased until I thought it would break. She whispered out a curse, it was a strong one, I continued stroking her pussy and her clit as she came again. The orgasm passed over Julie, her body calmed and she let out a sigh of pleasure. She turned over, facing me.

"That was nice," she smiled and kissed me.

"There's a lot more of that where it came from," I kissed back.

"Let's have some dessert first," she kissed.

I nuzzled her nose and kissed her. "I thought we were having desert."

Julie giggled as I released her and got out of bed which earned me a dirty look from Kisa as I disturbed her. Julie followed and we straightened up the sheets and the covers disturbing Kisa even further.

Julie reached for her blouse.

"Hey," I said looking at her petite body and reaching into a drawer for a couple pairs of panties and T-shirt's. I threw her one of each.

"We're about the same size," I smiled.

She put them on and I stared at her, I was overwhelmed at the emotional feeling that came over me. It was just a T-shirt, but Julie looked so beautiful in MY T-shirt. I'd worn my boyfriends' shirts a few times but this was the first time my lover wore my shirt. I now understood the attraction it held.