The Office Hottie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She inquired.

I went over and hugged her.

"You are so beautiful," I replied kissing her cheek.

Julie's arms tighten around me and I felt her swallow.

"C'mon," I said breaking the spell. "I'm dying for a slice of cheesecake."

Julie smiled at me, her eyes brimming.

I turned to go into the kitchen and out of the corner of my eye I saw her wiping a tear.

We went into the kitchen and I got two small plates, forks and a knife.

I handed the knife to Julie and she said, "Actually we'll need spoons."

"Okay," I said, intrigued, and swapped the forks for a couple of spoons.

Julie took the cover off the box and carefully pulled the cheesecake out. It was a small but gorgeous looking cheesecake; one side sprinkled with wild blueberries, the other side with chopped cherries. My T-shirt she was wearing was a bit on the short side and only half covered her butt, I stared at her ass in my panties peeking out from under my shirt as she cut a couple slices and gently put them on a plate. She turned and caught me staring at her, smiled and handed me a plate.

"It should have whipped cream on it but it's fine without," she said.

Your tits should have whipped cream on them, I thought as I looked at her little nipples poking through her (my) shirt.

We sat at the table and I took a bite of cheesecake. Mmmm... sweet and delicious, delicately creamy without being too stiff, not too rich, almost like a really thick pudding.

Julie hadn't had a bite yet and was looking expectantly at me. My eyes told her my answer but she wanted to hear it from me.

"Sweetie, this awesome. I can't believe you made this."

Julie beamed with pride and took a bite.

We ate in silence while looking at each other with lust in our eyes. Julie stared at my nipples poking through my T-shirt and I stared at hers. My pussy tingled at the kinky thought I had.

I was almost finished with my cheesecake, I stood up and knelt down next to Julie's chair.

"Turn around and face me," I asked.

Julie turned her chair so she was facing me.

"Take it off," I said, staring at her tits.

Julie smiled and reached a hand on either side of her and slowly pulled her T-shirt over her head. Her little tits stretched alluringly with her arms up high.

"Keep your arms up," I ordered.

Julie sat on the chair wearing only a pair of panties, arms over her head, her little golden tits stretched seductively. My eyes roamed over her sexy tan body, drinking in every detail, my pussy and nipples responding with desire.

I took my plate and scooted closer to her. I scooped a little cheesecake on the back of my spoon and spread a little on the tip of her little pink nipple. Julie smiled in response and her nipple sprung fully erect. I added a little dab to the tip of her other nipple, teasing it in light little circles with the spoon.

Julie giggled and twisted in her chair at the sensation. I added another little dab of cheesecake to her nipple and spread it around covering her areola, massaging the nipple with the spoon. I did the same to her other nipple, massaging it with the back of the spoon. I put the spoon down and looked at her, looking sweet and sexy, mostly naked with creamy cheesecake covering her nipples.

I sat up and stuck my tongue out until it was firm and teased the tip of her hard nipple, rolling it around and making her squirm. I slid my tongue around her areola, smearing the creamy cheesecake around her nipple while she made cooing noises. I closed my lips around her nipple, sucking the cheesecake and the nipple until all the cheesecake was gone. I moved to her other nipple, licking and sucking cheesecake.

I felt Julie's hands around my head, her fingers entwined in my hair, her thumbs caressing my face as I moved back and forth from nipple to nipple, sucking and licking, removing any stickiness.

She stood up, her hard, erect nipples shiny wet, and helped me stand.

"Sit," she smiled. "Take it off."

I sat in my chair, took my T-shirt off and Julie proceeded to smear cheesecake on my nipples and small areolas, massaging them with the spoon. The creamy cheesecake and the hard metal spoon sent delight into my nipples and my breasts. She put the spoon down, took two blueberries and decorated each nipple.

Julie smiled at her artwork and my boobs jiggled as I giggled at what I must look like. She took hold of my breast with both hands and bit into the blueberry and my nipple at the same time, chewing on them with her front teeth. I hissed at the delicious pain she inflicted on my nipple and watched as she repeated her little treat on my other nipple. She grabbed both of my breasts in her hands and squeezed them as she licked and sucked the cheesecake and blueberry juice off my nipples.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back enjoying the painful pleasures and sensations as Julie cleaned my nipples with her tongue and her lips. My pussy was aching and needed attention.

I stood up, my hard nipples cold and wet from Julie's mouth, and took her hand. We walked hand in hand back to my bedroom and I laid her down on one side of the bed. She lifted her butt as I removed her panties, giving her wet kisses on her tan belly and the little runway on her shaved pubic mound.

I went to the other side, removed my panties, and crawled across the bed until I could kiss her forehead, she responded by kissing mine. I moved down to kiss her cheeks as Julie kissed mine in return. I crawled down until my mouth met Julie's and we kissed gently, tenderly, the taste of sweet cheesecake heavy on our tongues. She reached up to pull my hair out of the way and caressed my face as we kissed and tongued each other. I moved down to kiss her chin and her neck, Julie kissing me everywhere I kissed her.

I crawled further down kissing her chest, Julie reciprocated each kiss in kind. I reached her sweet little tits and kissed each nipple. My boobs hung above Julie's mouth and she squeezed and caressed them, licking and suckling my nipples, gently biting them as I nibbled and suckled hers. We savored our 69 tit feast on each other until my wet pussy demanded I crawl down, kissing her belly, her pubic mound, her thighs, and finally her pussy. Each kiss returned in favor to me, her arms and hands caressing my back and my butt.

I felt Julie's arms around my hips and she grabbed my butt, pulling my pussy down to her waiting tongue. I dipped my tongue deep inside her, we both licked and lapped each other, moaning, sighing. An orgasmic battle ensued, licking and sucking, gasping and moaning, trying not to cum while trying to force the other to cum.

Finally we couldn't hold it anymore more and we both came, grabbing each other's butts, sucking each other's clits, our bodies squirming, crying, and cumming in unison.

I slowly crawled off Julie and turned around, slipped an arm under her and pulled her up towards the pillows. I laid down next to her, pulling sheets and blankets over us. I went to spoon her but she turned over to face me. We cuddled and kissed tenderly, caressed each other and fell asleep in each other's arms, warm and secure under the covers.

I woke up and turned a bit to look at the clock on my nightstand.

"What time is it," Julie murmured.

"Just after midnight," I replied.

Julie turned over and started getting out of bed.

"It's late, and I should go," she said sleepily.

"Yes, it is and no, you shouldn't," I said, grabbing her, pulling her close to me. I spooned her and reached around to cup her breast in my hand, her head resting in the crook of my other arm and I hugged her close.

"You're staying right here," I murmured, nuzzling her neck and kissing her ear.

Julie responded by pulling my arm closer and snuggling her naked body closer to me, I could feel her smile in the warmth of her body in full contact with mine as we cuddled.

"I'm sorry about your blouse," Julie whispered sleepily.

"I'm not," I whispered with a smile as she caressed my arm.

I laid awake for a while after her breathing slowed and told me she was asleep. I thought about the events of the last few days. Up until very recently, little Julie was just a delivery girl in our office, someone I rarely saw, never even talked to nor imagined I ever would have. Tonight she's my lover and sleeping in my bed. I didn't know this girl before but it seems now I know her well enough like a sister. Whether I liked it or not, a bond was developing. I shifted a little and Julie responded, cuddling closer in her sleep.

This is something we both wanted but it happened way too fast. So much for taking it one step at a time, right? We'll have to be so careful, with friends and family, especially at my work. Probably hers, too. Where were we going to go with this? I was beginning to feel this might have been a mistake and I didn't like that feeling. Something was going on here, the bond that was developing had a certain feel to it, almost like it was meant to be. I nuzzled my sleeping lover behind her ear, breathing in her scent, and lightly kissed her.

For the first time, in such a long time, I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.