The Office Hottie Ch. 10

Story Info
Julie Teases Me.
6.5k words
4.8
15k
11

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday's suck. But they suck a whole lot less when you know there's someone thinking about you.

I awoke to a chilly and rainy, Monday morning. I had gone to bed at a good time but was in a pensive, wistful mood when Julie left. I couldn't get to sleep and stayed awake late thinking about her and our fun weekend. I loved spending time with her and was sad when she had to go home. It seemed early when my alarm went off and I was still in a funk from the night before. I didn't want to get up, let alone go into work. I reached for my phone to hit the snooze button and saw I had a text from Julie.

A single red heart.

I smiled at her text and my whole Monday morning misery disappeared. I sent a single red heart back to her, rolled over and had a happy doze until my alarm went off again.

I hit the shower, made coffee, fed Kisa, threw on a skirt and a pretty blouse, scooped some leftover spaghetti into a bowl for my lunch, and ate a quick breakfast before heading out the door.

I got into the office a bit in the early side, sat down and booted up my machine. I was logging in and had just plugged my phone in to charge when a text popped up from Julie.

[Good morning, Sweetie!]

[Good morning, Little One :-)]
[I had such an awesome

weekend with you! :-)]

[Oh Sweetie, I loved it!]
[You're a lot of fun, I enjoyed our
time together! :-)]
[I love sleeping with you,

not just because of the sex,

you're so warm and comfortable]

[And cuddlable :-)]

[I can't wait to see you again :-)]

[Mmmm... Little One, I love
sleeping with you, too!]
[Mmmm... my pussy is tingling,

I've been thinking so much about you.

I've been looking at our pics from

yesterday. I need some more of you!]

[Me too, Sweetie! :-)]
[Tonight??]
[Yessss!!!]
[Mmmm... sweet! Come right after work!]
[Yessss!!! :-)]
[Have a great day, Little One :-)]
[You, too :-*]
[:-*]
I smiled as I put the phone down. She's so sweet and she gives me such a wonderful feeling. A feeling I haven't had in a long time, it was nice to have it back again. Tonight was such a long ways away and I couldn't wait for it to get here.

I picked my phone back up again and searched my email for the delivery of my cock. I tapped the tracking number, it was still in route and scheduled for tomorrow delivery. Wish I could have had it for tonight.

My pussy started to tingle at the thought of using it with Julie and I found myself scrolling through our porn pics from yesterday. It was too early in the morning to play, I still hadn't opened my email or got coffee from the break room yet. And a stack of crap was waiting for me in the corner of my desk to process.

I put the phone down to cool my kitty and opened up my corporate email. As it was loading I headed to the break room to get my morning coffee. Kelly and Sasha were there chatting with each other and we exchanged hellos. Kelly was looking fine as always, and as I poured some coffee I noticed the draw for her wasn't as strong as it was before. I knew Julie had everything to do with that.

I stole a look at Kelly's ass, it still looked hot but the desire wasn't as strong anymore. I felt I was with someone else now, someone I felt an attachment to. As good as Kelly looked, it didn't feel right anymore. Strangely, I felt disappointed in a way but I also felt such satisfaction with Julie. They were both nice girls but, now that I thought about it, Kelly seemed a bit on the prudish side or straight-laced. Assuming she was even attracted to girls, she seemed to be simple and not very adventurous when it came to sex. Of course, it's hard to tell in an office environment, but I used to drop a sexual innuendo on her now and then, often in innocence and playful, but she never really went anywhere with it. You never know, Kelly might be a complete slut in the bedroom but, given a choice between the two, and the more I thought about it, I knew I'd be happier with Julie.

Well, Kelly had her chance, didn't she? I smiled to myself at the thought as I sipped my coffee and walked back to my desk.

The morning was busy and went by quick, before I knew it lunch was approaching. Julie and I had already shared our porn pics from the weekend, but I sent her a favorite of mine and I got one in return from her. It got me horny and made me think about doing something naughty. I held onto that idea for a while until I got a single text from Julie.

[Take your panties off]

Oh my, she's getting demanding, I thought as I looked around the office. I thought about taking them off at my desk but it was too busy. I went into the supply room and headed to my corner instead. One of the cavemen had followed me in but he was in the other side of the shelf rooting around for something. Knowing I was only in partial sight of him, I reached under my skirt for my panties and slid them down as I squatted. I stood up and kicked them off, bent over to pick them up just as he walked out. I so love being naughty around people who are clueless.

Back at my desk I stashed my panties in my purse and texted Julie.

[They're off]

I didn't receive an answer and went back to work, checking my phone often. She was up to something I could tell, but what I had no idea. I was starting to squirm, I was already horny and not wearing any panties plus Julie's mysterious text was really getting me aroused.

It wasn't too long before I heard her voice around the corner talking to one of the girls in the office. I didn't know but she must have had a pick up or drop off, or both. I smiled and decided it was time for a cup of coffee, but told myself to be careful around her, everything was to be normal.

Just as I stood up Julie came around the corner with her cart. We smiled at each other, both of us knowing our little secret and everybody else not in the know. As we got closer I noticed her hand on a button on her shirt and she was looking around. Just as we passed, Julie pulled her shirt open enough to show me she wasn't wearing a bra and a tiny, pink little nipple winked at me. As quick as it was open she closed up, I could smell her slight cinnamon sweet perfume as we passed. With my arousal and her little nipple burned into my mind I headed straight for the bathroom for some relief.

There was a girl in there but she left shortly after I sat down and I had the place to myself while I masturbated. Julie's nipple did me well and I had a nice little orgasm. Back at my desk I found Julie had texted me.

[Oh, I loved the look on your

face when I flashed you! :-)]

[That was sexy AF, Little One :-)]
[But you have to be careful here.]
[I know :-)]

[I took my bra off at the shop

and have been braless all

morning. My nipples are real

sensitive from rubbing against

my shirt and I was super horny. :-)]

[Did you do anything about it?]

[Yes, I went into the bathroom and thought about you as I relieved myself. :-)]
[Good! I relieved myself too

when I got back to my van. It was

so sexy seeing you and knowing you

weren't wearing any panties.]

[Wonder if we both came at the

same time. :-)]

[I'm sure we did! :-)]
[Mmmm... see ya tonight Sweetie! :-)]
[Yessss...!]

It was a busy day and went by fast, I was horny through most of it and looking at our porn pics didn't help any. I was busy enough that I didn't have much play time, which was just as well. I was very sexually satisfied from the past couple days and I knew I'd be with Julie tonight. Fuck, that thought was making me excited, I so wanted to see her again and I couldn't wait. As much as I wanted to masturbate I decided to hold my horniness for tonight.

Quitting time came before I knew it and I raced out to my car. Traffic was mercifully light and I stopped by the store on the way home to pick up a bottle of wine. Julie texted me right as I walked into my apartment.

[Hey, I wanted to stop by home

before coming over. Will be

there soon. :-)]

[Can't wait, Little One :-)]
[:-*]

Anticipation, crap. I fed Kisa and sat on the couch and surfed on my phone. Kisa jumped up on my lap, did a couple turns before sitting down, and began to wash herself. It wasn't long before I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and Julie stepped in. She had a small carry bag in one hand and a grocery bag of take-out in the other.

"Mmmm... Chinese?" I asked, sniffing at the familiar aroma.

"Yes, hope you don't mind," she replied. "It might be a little spicy."

"Love it," I smiled.

She put her bags in the table, turned to me and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back and she put her hand in the small of my back and pulled me in close. We held each other tightly and ran our hands over each other, tightly caressing each other. She felt so good and smelled so sweet.

"Mmmm... I so missed you today," Julie murmured.

"I did too, Little One," I whispered back.

Julie broke our hug, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, deep and passionately. Her lips crushed mine as our tongues caressed each other. Her boobs felt so nice being mashed under mine.

Julie pulled back and wet kissed me twice.

"I'm horny," she said kissing me. "But I'm hungry, too."

"Me too," I said smiling, giving her a quick kiss. "Let's build up some energy stores."

Julie smiled and kissed me again. I went into the kitchen to get some plates, spoons and forks while she unloaded the takeout. I set the table as she pulled the other bag off the table and set it next to the couch.

"I brought an overnight bag," she said. "I hope you don't mind."

"Mmmm... not at all," I smiled with a murmur, wrapping my arms around her neck and kissing her.

Julie kissed me back and ran her hands over my body and my boobs. I responded by grabbing her ass in one hand and sticking my tongue in her mouth. Julie obligingly sucked on my tongue and we kissed passionately, our hands exploring each other.

"Damn, Girl," I said breathlessly. "You are such a distraction."

Julie smiled and kissed me one more time before sitting down and started opening containers. I was so tempted to just grab her and drag her back to my bed. I opened the wine and poured, we tinked our glasses and dug into our dinner. We chatted and eyed each other as we ate.

We cleaned up after dinner and sat on the couch cuddling while we watched some TV. Kisa joined us by jumping up on the couch, gave Julie a sniff to confirm she was worthy then curled up in her lap and began grooming.

The show we were watching was boring so I switched it off and we sat and talked. Not about us so much but about life, family and work. Kisa slept through most of it, Julie petted her while we talked and drank wine.

Julie couldn't stop talking about her apartment, it was tiny and she had noisy neighbors. She didn't like the neighborhood. The rent was cheap but barely worth staying there and she hated it. I had an idea in the back of my mind to help her out but it was too soon in our relationship for such suggestions. Julie was a lovely girl, but one day at a time, I kept telling myself.

"It's late," I said after a bit and kissing Julie's temple. "It's been a nice evening but work is early tomorrow."

"Are you sending me to bed?" Julie said with a smile.

"Yes, I am," I smiled back and gave her a seductive kiss on her lips. "Let me hit the bathroom first, then it's all yours."

Julie smiled and I left her on the couch with Kisa. I did my evening routine and changed into a cotton nightshirt and a pair of panties. I came back out in the living room, leaned over the couch and gave Julie a kiss on the cheek.

"It's all yours."

I climbed into bed and a moment later I heard the bathroom door close. I laid there contemplating, should I stay this way or undress and be naked and under the covers when she comes in? I pulled my nightshirt off and lay there wearing just my panties. I massaged my boobs in anticipation of our play. I was already horny and the waiting and massaging was making me hornier.

I stood up and quickly stripped my panties off, went to my lingerie drawer and pawed through it. I found a sexy bra and panty set; blue lace, with a slight push up in the bra that would enhance my C cups nicely and a tiny string panty. I primped a little in the mirror, ran my fingers through my hair and adjusted my boobs in my bra. Pretty nice, I thought as I admired my body in the mirror.

I heard the bathroom door open, I turned around just as Julie walked in the bedroom wearing my bathrobe.

"Wow, that's fuckin' pretty hot," she said eyeing me up and down with a lustful look.

I turned and bent over to turn the night stand light on, slowly, straight legged and making sure to stick my butt out.

"Mmmm... nice," I heard her say as the bedroom light flicked off.

I straightened up and turned to face her. Julie opened the robe slightly and stepped forward in the subdued light.

"Yes, I like what I see," she said in a lusty voice reminiscent of our first conversation in the office. "Do you like what you see?"

Julie slid the robe off and my jaw dropped when I saw the stringy, laced corset she wore. The black strings and red lace wrapped around her showing every curve on her sweet, petite body. The matching tiny, black string and red laced panties and black thigh-high stockings were just sexy as fuck on her.

"Turn around," I croaked, swallowing.

Julie slowly and seductively turned on her top-toes, delicately stretching her calves. My God, she was gorgeous and so sexy. The panties were tiny in the back, gift wrapping her ass perfectly, and the corset had just a couple of strings holding it together on her back.

She turned, facing me and said with a lusty smile, "You didn't answer my question."

"What?" I teased back.

Julie's wrapped her arms around my neck, and slowly, teasingly, brushed her lips across my lips, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes," I murmured, inhaling her scent and amping my arousal. I wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her in and kiss her. She pushed me away, breaking our near kiss.

"No, Little Bitch," she said in a leering, soft voice. "You've been teasing me for months and torturing me. It's my turn now."

Julie pushed me down on the bed and slowly, seductively moved to the foot, keeping an alluring eye contact with me. I crawled up and rested against a pillow on the headboard watching her, anticipating her.

She slowly swayed her body seductively, looking at me, enticing me, seducing me. Her hands roamed over her body as she slowly moved back and forth. She cupped her breasts, pressing them up and enhancing them.

Julie reached behind her with both hands, stretching her boobs out seductively as she slowly untied the back of the corset. The strings fell loose and danced around her as she swayed back and forth, raising her arms to her neck, her elbows high aver her head. She eyed me with an seductive look, enticing me, forcing me to desired her.

She was so sweet and so sexy looking, my pussy tingled at the sight of her. I was so aroused watching her that I couldn't help but put my hands on my boobs and squeeze.

"No," she commanded with a seductive smile. "If I couldn't touch you then you can't either."

Mmmm... tease me, I thought with a smile.

"Take the bra off," she ordered.

I reached behind, undid the hook and removed my bra. I sat on the bed naked except for my blue, lacy panties.

Julie stared longingly at my tits and licked her lips like a hungry wolf smacking its chops. She wanted my tits just as much as I wanted her to have them. My nipples swelled and ached in anticipation of her sucking them, pinching them. I could feel my pussy getting wet in my sexual arousal watching her admiring me. I reached up to give my nipples a pinch.

"No!" she commanded. "Do not touch yourself."

Julie danced around, took hold of the loose strings of her corset and pulled them forward. I held my breath in anticipation of seeing her small, beautiful boobs as she raised the corset over her head to take it off.

The corset was a two piece, she threw the lower half at me with at teasing smile, her boobs still encased in her black trimmed, red lacy bra.

Fuck, I thought with pleasant disappointment. My pussy ached to be touched, I reached down to provide some relief.

"No," Julie ordered as she caressed her naked belly and let a hand drift down under her panties.

Please, this is driving me crazy! I was horny as fuck and needed to be fondled. I wanted to touch this girl, hold her, kiss her, and she knew it. Julie could see the desire in my eyes and smiled as she danced and swayed, teasing me.

Julie's hand slid further down her panties. She closed her eyes and sucked her breath as her fingers made contact with her pussy. Her eyes half opened and filled with lust as she gazed at my naked tits. One hand slowly moved to grab her breast and squeeze as the other danced beneath her panties. My pussy ached to be touched as I watched her masturbate in front of me, looking at me, lusting after me.

She pulled her hand out of her panties and I could see the wetness on her fingers. She tasted one then sucked two of them as she continued to watch me suffer.

"Would you like a taste?" She asked in a lusty voice.

I could only manage to nod as I watched her suck her fingers clean.

Julie smiled and swayed her body around the bed, never taking her eyes off me. Please come closer, I thought desperately. She climbed on the foot of the bed, way out of my reach and walked on her knees to my feet. She straddled them and sat with her knees far apart, I could feel her wetness through her panties as she slowly slid her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy on the tops of my feet.

Julie smiled at my sexual discomfort and slowly reached behind her to untie her bra. The strings dangled and the bra came loose but still covered her boobs. She raised her arms over her head watching me while her bra dangled on her chest and she continued to slide her hips over my feet. I could feel her wetness building up as she slid back and forth.

I couldn't stand it. My pussy was dripping and my boobs demanded to be touched and squeezed. My nipples were swollen, aching to be abused, I moved my hands to them but froze at the look Julie gave me.

"Little One..." I started but she seductively put one finger to her luscious lips and I fell silent.

Julie continued to slide back and forth as she raised a hand to her bra and reached behind her neck with the other to untie the final strings. They fell loose and she held her bra covering her boobs, the strings dancing as she slid her pussy back and forth on my feet. Please drop it, please, I thought licking my lips. One hand pulled the bra out while the other covered her boobs and she let it dangle before dropping it on the bed.

Julie continued to slide her red laced, panty dressed pussy along my feet. Both hands covered her boobs as she massaged and squeezed them, watching my sexual discomfort rise as she teased me. Her wanton desire was evident in her eye as she gazed at my tits. She pinched and pulled her nipples, still hiding them from me, closed her eyes and rested her head back as she manipulated her tits, never uncovering them, knowing I wanted to see them. She enjoyed her tease of me. She moaned and slowed her movement on my feet. She must be close to cumming, I thought.

12